Dahnald... the delegates....

Can fuck all.

This country is more important

DAH*cough*NALD *cough*

TAX RETURNS

*passes out*

Kek

Go away Ted, the war is over.

“There will be so much blood in the streets, you’ll be able to float a dingy down Main street.” said Skinhead Militia leader and prominent Antisemitic cartoonist Ben Garrison in a recent call for open race war in America. Appearing in a video on YouTube, which has since been removed, a shirtless and heavily tattooed Garrison called on his “racial brethren” to rise up and “cleanse the genetically inferior filth from our homelands and return the Aryan race to rightful its place of domination over the earth.”
He had some particularly harsh words for the “anonymous Internet trolls” who edit his racist and Antisemitic cartoons to make them about libertarianism, saying “on the ancient Viking Graves of my divine Aryan ancestors, I vow to mow you down like weeds, you spineless kike cowards!”
Though little is known about Garrison’s past, he claims to have done three tours in Vietnam where he “killed more gooks than you can shake a burning cross at.” Upon being dishonorably discharged from the military for what official records call “a spree of genocidal massacres,” he returned home and began making racist cartoons under the pseudonym of A. Wyatt Mann. He says that he used a pseudonym because at that time he was trying to infiltrate the government so that he could “bring down the entire kike system from within.”

I'm going to miss this meme

Keep the delegates dahnald

I'll hold her off

>post yfw him endorsing Trump is all part of his master plan to steal the delegates

>HAND OVER THE VOTES HILLARY

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Dahnald...

You're next, Dahnald.

> Dahnald this is the work of an enemy stand.

He actually looks pretty badass like this. His face has much better proportions.

Thank you Dahnald, I am at peace.

I'm impressed.

Yfw when you find a new cruz meme you want saved

DONALD, THE POINTS
YOU HAVE UNTIL I COUNT TO TEN

Why are pictures of candidates looking through a crack in the door so hilarious?

Stop making fun of Ted Cruz faggot. He's our friend now. He's fighting for our us, for our internet.

I'm only going to say this one time...
The electors, Hillary.
Give them to Dahnald

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN EASY
YOU HAVE FORCED MY HAND