Lol Netherlands, why are you such cucks?

Lol Netherlands, why are you such cucks?

>Country known for fucking tulips
>Clogging
>Windmills

You expected to be anything other than a gay federation?

Netherlands is gayer then 8 guys fucking 9 guys

Kek blesses us brother

Ayy lmao, are these worldwide poll's even trust worthy. But yeah, our news channels are only doing reports on Clinton but not on Trump.

We still love you.

Praise kek

I dont know what you are pretending to make up as a real statistic but this is nonsense

>Total number of votes: 3525
So if one Dutch person voted Hillary it now shows Hillary. Good job.
Also the media (ore lugenpresse) in Europe is HEAVILY biased towards Hillary. Every European country would vote Hillary would this actually be a legit poll.

^

The poll isn't good.

The danes have been polled, and 90% of them would vote Clinton.

Last I checked, 350 people had voted in this poll from Netherlands. More than the UK, in fact

post link you fucking google

I don't see why this is even a thing. It would be like asking who people in the US would vote for in the Dutch or Greek elections. Most people don't have enough info to really make an informed decision on politics in other countries.

At least the Netherlands produces good music.

worldwide.vote

www.worldwide.vote

Media shills hardcore for US Democrats. None of the scandals are being reported about. The Netherlands (our state) actually donated millions of taxpayer money to the Clinton foundation, both directly and indirectly. Because we want to be number 1. greatest ally. Why? I have no clue. Probably because we are still stuck in the golden age and lust for powers. The only way we are going to get it is to suck up the US, which views as as just another European country with little to no importance.

The state owned media doesn't report negatively on Clinton. They look up to here. I remember one public figure was asked if she supported Sanders and she got upset about it. Said it was sexist and that Clinton was in trouble just because she was being a women. Its a popular opinion here. They actually think this corporate drone would make a fine president. The other media are lefties as well so they revere Clinton just as much, because American democrat. That on top of the fact that we are already one of the most politically correct countries in the world and center-leftist with a hawkish feel like Obama and Clinton do very well here. So people vote for Clinton and not for Trump.

Clinton, in reality, is the lesser of two evils. Trump has no clue what he's saying. He can't implement any of the ramblings he considers policy. The look on foreign policy is childish at best. He promises things he will not keep. The wall will not be built. Illegals will not get deported. He will not get billions from China. He will not make billion dollar tax cuts, which favor the wealthy anyway. What is left is an incompetent media reality tv-star. He just demonstrates how incompetent and stupid people truely are. Taking his insults and trash talking for actual policy. Treating politics like its a reality tv show.

Shame on you.
e political culture of the country. Center-leftists do very well here. Trump is presented like a complete incompetent idiot (which, frankly, he is).

sorry user

>mexico
>china
>cana motherfuggin dude refugees lmao da
>Trump
what

I never hear anyone talking about Shillary, only about Trump.

Based Chile

Let's break it

Let's break it
>trump needs 6,000,000 votes

haha. funny

To be quite honest, Trump is a lot of things, most of them bad.

But I'll be double damned if I ever say Clinton is better, she is the epitome of everything wrong in politics, and if I had the chance, I'd vote for the devil himself instead of her

If electing Trump gets the world burning, then so be fucking it

But they are so tall? That's pretty alpha, senpai.

He does have a good list of Supreme Court nominees, and we've had a vacancy for the better part of the year, resulting in constant 4-4 deadlocks. Hillary has openly stated she'll pick progressives who don't care about the constitution, while Trump's picks will interpret more strictly and stop progressives from going further with their insane agendas.

their entire country is below sea level, so the dutch evolved to be tall as a survival mechanism so they won't be climbing a stairway to heaven when the levee breaks.

Kek, the website shows up in Spanish for me and Trump for some reason gets translated to "triunfo" (triumph).