Why does Cred Forums hate LGBTQA?

Why does Cred Forums hate the LGBTQA movement?

Is Cred Forums afraid of change, or just closed minded?

Because homosexuals are pedophiles as evidenced by your pic

It should be legal to shoot faggots

not true

They are okay, im a trans myself. Pepe confirms this.

>Why does Cred Forums hate the LGBTQA movement?
Because it is condemned by Islam.

what does QA stand for? i'm a faggot and i cant keep up with this shit

Fags should all die.
Nothing wrong with pedophilia. Little girls are hot.

So close.

We dislike them because generally speaking, it's not a good idea to let mentally ill people spread and venerate their mental illness.

Bc they are a marxist poison

I am closed minded, I'll get in the way of your "progress" as long as I live which may be for a while since you fags are so against violence right?

>fag making out with a little boy
>B-BUT HOMOS BEING PEDOS IS TOTALLY JUST A MYTH AND ITS JUST HOMOPHOBIC PROPAGANDA!!!

And you just know that little boy was raised by SJWs or some other fucked up dysfunctional household to result in that sort of behavior.

That PDX?

Queer(fuck, I don't know in what sense they're using it) and Allies(non-fags who support fags, because this needed to be on the acronym). Learn to acronyms, shitlord.

How long before the acronym has every fucking letter of the alphabet?

Homosexual monogamy is a myth. All gays are highly promiscuous pedophiles who do nothing but spread disease and advocate for policies that allow them to get into your children's schools and bathrooms.

Homosexuals deserve death

LGBTQAOMGWTFBBQ

Quivering Anus

as a rule of thumb when you meet a fag, flip a coin, and if it's heads he rapes little kids.

>allies
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

so everyone who doesn't hate gays is allies now

why do these organisations try to keep adding people who have nothing to do with them

how much longer until lgbt contains every letter of the alphabet

Hahaha black dude in pic looks like he just got redpilled on fags the instant the photo was taken. like he came out to the pride parade and was like "wait are you niggas pedos? I'm out."

Ever notice that the acronym gains another letter every time you see it? Spooky.

Pretty legit if it was swole men and little girls

Because normalizing that kind of behavior is counter to the societal goal to be self-reliant. Homosexuals do not reproduce and supporting a cultural movement that spreads that kind of behavior is unsustainable.

> Allies
What? No, the A stands for asexual.

>the LGBTQA movement

It's obsolete. Equality has been achieved and a 'movement' is no longer necessary.

LMAOBBQWTFISTHIS

Yes they are gay and I'm fine with it as long as they act like normal people ,go to work and live their life.But wen they fucing go and make a parade , they are disturbing normal people , I just wanted to go shortest path and they block it. At that time I wanted to kill every single gay and non gay person supporting that retarded shit they should all be dead and killed publicly for disturbing people.

"pol" doesn't hate gays. Everytime there's a poll, the "I don't really care about gays" option wins.

Its just that the people who hate them are bothered enough to post about it while the people who don't care what other people do with their todgers don't.

Gays are entitled to a parade after tall of their plight.

The eternal anglo strikes again

Every single faggot needs to be killed, along with all of their enablers

The very mindset is a breeding ground for weak people and festering mental illness.

Pardon me

Don't Serbs like shooting into parades?

Jesus fucking christ...

This makes me feel more than any gore shit I've ever seen.

because this isn't /fit
>I swear to god every post on fit is "dick pics no homo."