These

these

Get the FUCK back

Drumpf

fuck off tryfag

I really like this one

Anyone have any more about police shooting black guys?

Anyone want more?

now in color

DELETE THIS

One I just made.

Where's my money? Where's my free Oculus?

How does this make you feel?

Anyone here /DnD/?

>she doesn't get the joke
I spit my coffee on the desk, fuck.

Anyone here really thinking rn?

hmm, really makes you think

Who the fuck is this Bryce guy?

fuck off shill

Bryce seems like a genuinely insufferable twat, but then again most people who still shitpost on Facebook are insufferable

A true ally

We were getting paid?

I could tell you all about him if you want

i don't get the joke because i'm no fa/tg/uy

i wonder if bryce is in any of the interracial sissy videos ive watched in my lifetime

What did he mean by this?

That doesn't even make sense.

I am glad I get my epi pens for free though.

Cracked should change their name to Cucked these days. Used to be funny, informative and not all politically correct. Now ever other article is just some PC click bait written by one of their new bleeding hearts.

Pls explain

You better fucking keep posting.

>lesbian farmer takeover
the entire agricultural industry would fail overnight

Whereas CTR is an actual thing that Hillary pays millions to, for people to shill on the internet in her name, the left is now claiming that some random white billionaire is paying us to shitpost on Cred Forums.

It's owned by gawker right? That should tell you a lot.

Hot and fresh OC.

Do people not know what per capita is or how ratios work?

>white hand

I've only seen them use it when it benefits their argument. Fucking lib logic

Since this is my last cap I'll tell you about him, Bryce is a openly gay "non gendered" Marxist communist that has a black muslim fetish and believes everything he sees on MSNBC. He also enjoys posting comments on conservative pages and getting them banned after baiting reactions. So far he's gotten rid of two that had over a 100k followers each. He also enjoys featuring people in screen caps on his page so that his friends can also harass the individual. He also really enjoys harassing people that just had biological children(who he addresses as breeders) and features their reactions in screen caps because there are way too many children in orphanages. He reminds me why we need another crusade

meta

Hmm I would actually be interested in this book if it wasn't biased.

Does anyone have the similar "nihilist" one?

Maurizio Macri

Don't bother. It's just as awful as you'd think.

tl;dr Republicans are stupid neanderthals for having in group preference, respect for authority, and not eagerly gobbling up everything that dribbles out of Rachel Madcow's tranny penis.

underrated post

>I'm waiting for the other part with 4 black stickmen from shithuts over in shitty africa.

Can any o' yall hook a brotha up with dat European Remain one??

You know where the guy says he considers himself more European than anything else.

Cherry picks a bunch of polish people fighting in the street.

Completely ignores anything going on in Africa.

All out bud, go look him up if you want. I'd puke if I scrolled down his page again

love this gif.

Anyone have the one where he's like

"I'm not voting for Trump OR Hillary I'm that smart." Or something like that

>Tublr faggots intensifies segement 1/4
>Counting shekels intensifies

>Tublr faggots intensifies segment 1/4
>Notices spelling mistake and hisses through teeth in an attempt to laugh at you.

>Tublr faggots intensifies segement 3/4
>Let's express ourselves.

>Tublr faggots intensifies segement 4/4
>Racist conservitard facts. Only shitlord cite their quoted sources.

Anyone have the "I'm a hip cool Muslim" one?

>walltext

>I can't wait to totally chimp out for no reason and spend the rest of my miserable existence getting shuffled around the prison industrial complex, trying to avoid gang rape in the washrooms. That would be choice.

jesus thats old as fuck

>Blacks
>Concept of foresight or consequences.

>implying dindus can think that far in advance

mad?

Sounds like a common feminist argument.

well i laugh but i do relate to pic related.
>We are living in a time when uncertified money making is becoming less and less prevalent but it used to be a respectable trade.

not at all, impressed to see it after so long. dont see it much, its just a meme ive always enjoyed is all.

> being this much of a neoliberal cocksucker

There is no way this isn't a troll.

He's not. Here's a personal story.

That one's actually pretty good

hope the irony in this pic was intended

lol

>>Whites
>>Concept of not fucking siblings

>yellows
>concept of having race traitor women

>banana skins
>concept of empathy

its well known that asians are superior to white people in every way. just because this board is full of autist neets with no skills and superiority complexes does not change the facts bird shit-skin

Our GDP and olympic performances state otherwise tho

All that because she didn't want to do chores lmao

lol

Too long didnt read, it's supposed to be a may may not a fkn essay.

I want to die now

some oc

>Saw a video of a kid getting hit with a hammer on a bus and everybody was calm as fuck and that pretty much confirmed this.
>I agree but I wouldnt call it better to be as stoic.

Little on the long side, but still good. 6/10

>We need to get up to work
>no lets just sleep until 2pm ok

Fucking Lesbians, man.

your olympics are only so successful because blacks are physically superior and dominate those sports. how does it feel being raped by blacks at sport and asians at anything involving intellect?

Up the snakiness by like 5%, make it "Fuckin Retards"

That version is fucked up, here's a better one.

They do though. Remember that news story about how the alt-right is supposed funded by that oculus guy? Or are we paid by Putin? Either way it's time to cash in on my 0.05 rupees.

Funny considering the most decorated Olympian is a FUCKING WHITE MALE
Keep grasping Worst Korea.

yeah, what i had in mind was really fuckin specific so i found it a bit hard to paraphrase

How does it feel to be a testing ground for (((American))) poz?

what's his medals for? sucking dick? if so, is it you?

all googles are good for is running
hokey(skating)? white
ANYTHING involving weights? white
any water based sports? white
but hey asians have one thing over all the other races, suicide

>>hokey skating
>> hokey

learn to speak your own language Americunt

Pick one:
>Mexican illegals are harmless
>Mexicans will steal our land

i think your life was a typo Americunt

what medals do you have, though

is this webm serious? i was laughing the whole time

That isn't an actual argument you know.

It was a feminist positivity ad from what I've heard

>see our anguish
>we live in fear
I'm 30 years old and I'm telling you nobody spoke like this a decade ago. Now it's everywhere. It's like if rolling around in the fetal position and pissing yourself suddenly became how you're supposed to argue and nobody questions it.

It's from a music video, the "fuck men" at the end was added by some user

>black people are insane
Thanks for proving our point.
Watch a television show called 'Cops'.
You'll see crazy white people and black people.
And guess what?
It's all real.

>Worst Korea has Feminism spreading in his own country.

Fun times are ahead for you, WK.

So where are the drawings? Can't you read, nigger.

If she's intoxicated, she can't consent. Those men raped her.

nice

That semicolon is used incorrectly

perfect

I feel like a lot of Cred Forums is anti-GMO. Not surprising considering a lot of the people here are actual psychopaths.

Macdi

you stupid fucking nigger

>anti-GMO
>anti corn
>anti chicken
>anti banana
>anti rice

But why?

and this one too you fucking nigger

OC

>every time a lefty takes a stab at humor

What's this, a happening planned for 16-10-16?

Finally the real version is released!

Sad that old "Zyklon" Ben didn't leave his watermark on it.

Summer is still going on? Don't you guys have to go to school soon?

>we did it for free

You mean to tell me that I could have been getting PAID to shitpost for Trump? I've been doing it for free for over a year!

bad

just bad

weaponized autism

nice

>ally is just left- speak for cuck
At last I truly see.

Is he crying because he lost teeth in the picture on the right?

>As a country losing makes your people worse
Wow so even to antifa logic then the middle East really are sand niggers.

jsrhgbwourgnsorithnoeitjyoerijgoethopairhngoaiergosirhosjnrgiesurhgowirhbjosirjgoesjetnhosurborhowusrhgosuhfgowusgnosurgbosurgnpairngowsirihosurnhpsaoiergopairgao

just because i go on different boards than you doesn't mean it's summer in here. tell me about the deep /ck/ or /po/ memes, then we'll talk.

No, his bottom lip just curled up over his bottom row of teeth.

>implying I'm antifa

I hate antifa. I'm a nationalist and right-wing. The point of this comic is to illustrate the virgin basement-dwelling stormweenies who LARP as Nazis always talking about how "might makes right" and then curling up into a little ball and cry about "muh Dresden" like the whiny kikes they claim to hate so much.

This picture..

I would chop this liberal's head off. Clean swipe. Done. No rituals. No making a big deal out of it. Just done.

When he says that, he's saying that the people who were victims of the attacks deserve what they got, just because I associated with them as 'one of my kind'. He's using their deaths as a way to attack me - instead of attacking me directly.

The moment you weaponize my own compassion against me, you as an individual deserve none of it.

I never liked using the Dresden thing. I just throw it out there sometimes to see if it sticks.

Revelation 16:10-16 (?)

>He does it all for the approval of niggers

No, I still don't get the joke

Oh for the good old days

literally me, conservatives lost all social issues, economics is our only forte.

I'm economically left and socially conservative. Literally the opposite of this picture,

Too much cringe and not funny at all. Try again without being such a wordy faggot.

I've turned from total lefty to lolbertarian to ancap to a jumble of wtf-leaning natsoc

> A lengthy intellectual rebuttal is required if my opponent speaks gibberish.

>conservatives lost all social issues
>implying we should allow slimes to swarm into our countries
>implying we should advocate for degeneracy

shiggydiggy

This is me. I like my black friends (i have some and they're productive I swear to god) but I can't support the lefty fascist culture of 'everything is racist or sexist" anymore.

One of them and I were breaking the law by openly drinking beers in a park. Eventually cops came over and kicked us out. THEY DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING TICKET US. And my friend is all "dude FUCK POLICE that was because I'm black"

All other situations hes cool as fuck

You pay for them with your taxes.

Fresh OC

>having a leader makes you a beta

what is this logic?

Did you read it or are you so emotionally upset that you're trying to make a strawman that's easier to argue with?

saved
i've always hated people like this since i was 9
so fucking obvious what they're doing

I did read it and it's essentially saying that anyone who has a leader that they "worship" or "idolize" is a beta.

How does that make someone a beta? Does that mean every Japanese warrior who would die for their emperor was a beta?

Neither do I because it's retarded and not an argument. I'm not saying the German civilians deserved to die or anything, and in military terms it didn't accomplish anything for all the destruction it caused but it's just really retarded when Stormfags talk all tough about conquering and fighting and then they act like little babies and use inflated statistics claiming that 500,000 people died in Dresden when people point out what shitheads the Nazis were.

The Nazis chimped out and slaughtered millions of people in the war, Jew and non-Jew alike. They bitch about Allied atrocities against civilians while idolizing the SS which perpetrated tons of massacres against gentile European civilians and surrendering POWs such as Oradour-sur-Glane, Malmedy and Lidice just to name a few.

The Nazi LARPing is dumb, retarded and stupid. They just regurgitate the same faggoty Nazi war propaganda and paint a picture that the Nazis dindu nuffins and that the Jewish Bolsheviks killed 60 gorillion Russians while the Nazis gave every little Russian child a lollipop and a balloon. And I don't really care if they want to lament some retarded, chink-worshipping autist, that's fine, but they act like SJWs and call everyone who doesn't think their ideology is correct a "kike" or "JIDF." There are so many hypocrisies and shitty arguments that come with being a "NatSoc" and I just like to call them out for being autistic.

Do we need to bomb your ass again, nip?

This one?

You gooks are fucking mutants. I hope we pull out of Gookland and let you get overrun with commies.

Some of my lefty friends actually came out against the trump statues for bodyshaming even though they think he's literally hitler.

What is this in reference to?

>I can't wait to totally chimp out for no reason
confirmed for not hanging around blacks. good job

>Its still fucking boob-plate you sappy, soft-hearted cow!

its not even a year old

>inflated statistics
propaganda, designed for retards that don't want to research themselves. Dirty techniques to prevent advancement of an ideological enemy

>nazis chimped out
not sure how you know it's 'chimping out' and not just keeping population under control during the war. Why waste bullets? I haven't researched this, though, so whatever

>Nazi LARPing is dumb, retarded and stupid
ahem..
>LARPing is dumb, retarded and stupid
that's better. i agree.

And the idea that the germans were free from corruption i don't think is at issue - it's whether it was rampant enough that there was less or more of it.

every movement has it's dumbfucks. the average person is not partaking in rightwing nationalism today.

I am curious:
What's your view on Jewish Holocaust numbers? 6 mill?
What of the Gulags/Bolshevism death rates? How exaggerated?
Also, what role have Jews played in Europe?
And finally, I know natsoc has problems like any political ideology, but what are the large glaring ones?

you forgot to attach a picture

I don't blame them. The holocaust industry makes millions every year and when they try and point out it didn't actually go down that way

they get responses ranging from yours to outright cognitive dissonance violence

saved for future threads. CTR doesn't know how to meme like we do at all

>liberal parents

this is the least likely part of that scenario

good read

hey ur back

post comics

nice, saved

Slide meme

le dak :^)

Interesting how the shills always try to paint Hillary supporters as young. educated, and not a white male.

I like this one a lot.

>What's your view on Jewish Holocaust numbers? 6 mill?

Not really sure. There were definitely camps, not sure about gas chambers. Some revisionist stuff is horseshit sometimes there are valid points.

>What of the Gulags/Bolshevism death rates? How exaggerated?

Pretty exaggerated. Firstly, I never know what event "60 gorillion" is referring to. They say the "Bolshevik Revolution," but the Revolution itself and the Civil War lasted six years. The Russian Civil War cost 7-12 million lives, but within those casualties are political enemies of during the Red and White Terror and Jews killed in pogroms by the Red and White Armies. The majority of deaths occurred under Stalin, who wasn't a Jew and had anti-Semitic tendencies himself. Plus, many of the people in that statistic weren't even ethnic Russians or even ethnicities that were considered white European by stormfags, as Central Asians, Jews and Caucasus obviously died of the famines and diseases as well. I've never seen any source of this number besides unsourced stormfag memes.

>Also, what role have Jews played in Europe?

Mixed feelings. There have been many ethnic Jews, convert to Christianity or not, who I respect and who I feel have made positive and important contributions to fields such as science and music such as Mendelssohn, Mahler and Rubinstein in music and Cantor, Hertz, von Neumann and Feynman in science for instance. However I do recognize that Jews have played a leading role in many of the destructive left-wing ideologies and movements that plague Europe today. I don't hold them responsible for absolutely everything and I don't think that some random quote from a literally who left wing kike bitch like Barbra Spectre or Noel Ignatiev indicates a massive overlying conspiracy of Jews to destroy the white race. That being said, I still do believe that they aren't entirely innocent.

Are you stupid? You owe airplanes, cars, computers, modern medicine, satellites, anything space related... etc etc

All to those "inferior" whites. LOL

>And finally, I know natsoc has problems like any political ideology, but what are the large glaring ones?

Mainly the huge hypocrisies of those who hold it.

Firstly, it's obvious that Hitler held Slavs in contempt, as many imperialist Germans did at the time. Since World War I, Germans aimed to resettle Polish lands with Germans and either Germanize or expel the Poles. Hitler had some pretty nasty things planned for the Slavs had he won, and many stormfags outright deny this fact. So, NatSoc is not a pro-white ideology, it is a Nordic one. If you don't consider Slavs to be white, then congrats, you are one of the few principled NatSocs. But I, and many others, consider Slavs to be white. Many NatSocs just cherrypick shit they like and ignore what they don't. It may just be propaganda, but some Nazis wrote after the war that they had heard Himmler remark about plans to kill off large percentages of the French and English populations. It may have just been Himmler's pipe dream, but it shows that many Nazis wanted a future for Nordics while perpetrating horrendous crimes against non-Nordics.

Next, it simply doesn't work. Whether you like it or not, normies don't respond well to swastikas and SS runes. It hasn't worked for decades and it's incredibly unlikely to.

Next, the arguments are insufferable. They act like the Allies were these horrific monsters and play dindu nuffins claiming the Wehrmacht committed no atrocities. The funniest one to me was how they kvetch about Eisenhower starving German prisoners when the Germans starved millions of Russian prisoners to death, while treating the Western Allied prisoners comparatively well.

Finally, it's undeniable that shit went horridly south after the war. Whether it's the Jews' fault or not, Europe was left in ruin. The great empires were destroyed. Millions of Europeans lie dead, and everyone, not just Jews, was fearful of nationalism.

Wait, are you suggesting that a gun can protect you from police brutality?

I don't think a gun helps you much when the cops are onto you

Just ask any of the niggers who have waved a gun or gun-like object in front of a cop. Oh, wait,

YOU CAN'T

they've all been shot

Europe had just fought two horrendous wars in only twenty years. Many wanted to prevent that from happening again. The EU wasn't created by Jews scared who were about anudda shoah. They were pretty happy once they got their own country. It was Europeans who were worried about sending another generation of their sons to be mutilated in a terrible war. It exhausted the people, made them skeptical of their leaders and nationalism and paved the way for the EU. It essentially cucked Western Europe and made them all apprehensive to nationalism and tradition. It also gave the Jews an invincible shield that they use to this day, exaggerated or not. I just don't think that Hitler and the Nazis were productive for whites, and were, in fact very counterproductive.

Most redpilled burger ive seen in a while up top my brother.

it works if its your intent and you strike first. See Micah X Johnson

>have a fucking bomb robot explode in your face

>it worked

>Cis White Male DOG

oc, what do yall think?

Wait, what's actually wrong with GMOs?

Thanks Britbro. It's easy for American stormfags to hold these lofty, idealistic view of the Nazis given how far removed we were from the chaos and destruction at home. Many elderly Brits, while appalled at the Mudslime invasion of their homeland, still don't hold the Nazis in high esteem, and for good reason. Stormfags present a false dichotomy where it's either "multi-culti Marxist JewLand" or "14/88 GTKRWN muh Panzerkampfenblitzkrieg."

I'm more of a traditionalist. America and Europe were fine (culturally and ethnically) until Hitler decided to chimpout and raze Europe to the ground. Stormweenies can get annoying sometimes with the cringey Hitler worship. Had he not done what he did, nationalism would still be a viable and mainstream political view and people would still have reasonable suspicion of the Jews, unlike now where everybody just sucks their cock about the Holocaust.

too long/10

Needs to be short and sweet right to the point user, thats how we redpill normies.

Man, she's just a fucking kid, you know? She was shot in the face. Cut her some slack.

She shouldn't be world famous tho.

You spent easily 3 hours drawing those fuckin teeth, meanwhile I open and closed that fucking unfunny piece of shit in less than a second. Congratulations

Nothing, as far as we know. They bring benefits like increased crop yield and improved resistance diseases, which can be used to end world hunger, but libcucks would rather deny this and claim that GMOs cause cancer or whatever.

Goddamn proxy fags

>see what you say is horribly offensive

>if I pretend you are saying something else

maeks u thnik

>my strawman has 3 womans study degrees, take that alt-righters!

This is everyone in my life.

underrated

?

Gonna print this out real nice and big so the roving bands of skinheads will know which race traitors need to be feed a bullet during the habbening

This. They're supposed to be shttily drawn because that's one of the things that makes them funny. The caption was too long and wasn't even remotely funny or clever.

I think it's more about the fact that people parade her as some sort of figure that we should look up to.

still not an argument

google supports gays, your argument is invalid

Man I love these threads. I have been posting these images all over kikebook at opportune moments. Whenever liberals emerge I combat them with more imagery. Epic lulz are had.

>the chimpout of amigara fault

anyone have the one where the guy is like "let me set up my argument that rules out your viewpoint a priori"

b-but thats totally a strawmen only every second libfag and main stream media funded by the greatest anti American, anti-white, anti-christian backers says stuff like that and make it their primary "arguments"

on holiday or brit proxy burgerbro?

What state is he from? I wanna beat him.

BLM... BLM... BLM...

The proto-smuggie

adults only speak like her because nobody called them a yousafuckin' idiot when they were kids

she needs to learn and so does everyone who quotes her

and literally 0 people are going to see this meme on facebook

>right is on the left side

Does this person suffer from some kind of mental illness? Are the #MentallyHill? Because that's the only possible explanation for this kind behavior.

I'm really bad at this.

Did you make that one yourself? It's actually pretty decent desu

Yep. Tried to give the guy a slight jew nose. Thanks user.

pretty good man

Explain the meme to me please

>I already KNOW I'm right, so you must be wrong
>Why do I have to even argue with you since you are obviously wrong
>If you really knew the truth you'd already agree with me, you shitlord
>It's not my job to educate you, so go google it or something and educate yourself.
>heh, I just posted a picture of you disagreeing with me on twitter, now everyone can see how wrong you are
>so I called him hitler, and he is a bad guy so everything you say must be something a bad guy would say
>there must be something deeply wrong with society if so many people disagree with me because I KNOW I am right, therefore society must be filled with fascists!

Why is it so painful.

More white people are killed by cops
More blacks kill blacks than whites kill blacks
More blacks than whites commit violent crime

We won it fair and square

They saying we vote trump because ruled by fear, only to go on a rant that clearly shows that they are ruled by fear. Oh trump will become Hitler i'm so scared half my country men agree with this man etc

I'm 31. These people existed 10 years ago. The thing is they were confined to Europe and Coastal US college campuses and places of extreme lib faggotry.

It's spreading, and it's become accepted. People don't believe this but Trump is literally our LAST CHANCE to undo this.

Show them to me, Horsey

Sounds like something a Jew shill would say.

The thug=nigger argument basically says "you can never say anything negative about a black person, ever".

Mind equals blown

>googles
>telling the truth
pick one.
Niggers can't even figure out what the truth -is-, when that truth is as unambiguous and obvious as their home address. They got no chance of figuring out what memories and feelings are.

Monsanto patents them so everyone who grows crops owes Monsanto royalties.
That's the main reason.

good one

I wouldn't mind getting paid to shitpost.
I envy that sonic_hedgehog twitter guy.

>South Koreans.
> Helpless peasant without white intervention and technology.

WE
WUZ
HUMANZ

I believe the implication is, the argument that the left makes is the police will protect you from criminals, and you don't need a firearm.

The irony of that statement is, well, from the other side of their mouth, they're constantly damning the police and blaming them for everything and showing the faces of the 3-4 people a year cops kill.

The real irony is, the people who are FOR a bigger government are AGAINST police. Can't make it up.

Nice.

>white people
>are actually slavs

I'm sorry we have complete hegemony over your country. I mean, we could leave and let that fatty up north have his way with your yellow anus

>Republicans vote for a guy who says a couple of rude things
>REPUBLICANS IN GENERAL ARE PSYCHOLOGICALLY PREDISPOSED TO THIS

>Muslims cause death and mayhem wherever they are
>YOU CANNOT GENERALISE ALL MUSLIMS

>Homosexuals are 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident

Very interesting if true. Wonder what causes this. Do homosexuals drive more dangerously? I can't think of any reason why sexuality would affect driving to such a degree.

>not knowing what proportions are

Statistically, more white people are killed by cops than black people yet all I'm seeing are videos of black people rioting and looting over police shootings.

How many killed in terrorist attacks or warfare by evangelical christians lately?

>God, how can anyone be against private corporations owning the national food supply?
>I mean, how would we eat without GM corn?
>Everybody starved until corporations blessed us toxic corn that requires DLC pesticides to grow, and has a Self Destruct Mechanism built into it, because they care about feeding the world and starving kids and stuff
>I bet you don't even subscribe to The Scientific Americanlolol

this was the best thread of my life

NOT

>a bunch of anons don't play dungeons and dragons

WOW MUST BE SUMMER GUISE AMIRITE

fuck right off you massive faggot

what is this maymay called

I dunno, my folder for them is just called "retarded arguments"

Depends who you ask. I heard them called smuggies first, so I stuck with that

I want every single one this is my drugs right here

kek

me too, always looking for that fresh oc