The first debate is coming up on Monday. We need to start gathering the meme energy now

The first debate is coming up on Monday. We need to start gathering the meme energy now.

Kek needs digits to sacrifice.

>Will Hillary make it?
>Will Donald fuck up?
>Will the (((moderators))) softball shilldog and go full kike with Donald?
>Will there be an epic stumpening?

There's gonna be so many fucking sound bites and memery coming out of this one. You better start getting excited!

Trump will give Hillary a seizure live on stage by having people aim camera phone led flashes at her

Hillary is dead.

PRAISE KEK

>Will Hillary make it?

To the debate? Yes. Through the debate? Yes.

>Will Donald fuck up?

If he treats it like the Republican primary and and goes for the jugular, yes, and it will be bad to watch.

>Will the (((moderators))) softball shilldog and go full kike with Donald?

Both will get tough questions, Trump is probably going to have to contend with a handful of tougher ones.

>Will there be an epic stumpening?

I expect both candidates to get stumped, stammer and backtrack on at least one crucial question each, because they are both pieces of shit lacking integrity and people that tell too many lies get the truth mixed up.

I'm fucking excited either way. Let these buffoons embarrass themselves so that whoever runs against the winner here in 2020 has it easily.

Two hues in a row.

That's kinda like digits

Hillary will stumble when she goes to the podium, just like she has been.

I'm a Trump supporter, though I keep reading complacency among anons here, using her bad health as a means that Trump has this debate wrapped up. This needs to stop. And I'm not liking what I'm seeing with Trump just coming on stage and winging it...he needs some planning and gathering of thoughts and attacks to corner thus witch!

Don't forget that Clinton has had much practice at debating when running for her senate seat, and two presidential campaigns, to write her off as dead is unwise, and potentially catastrophic if she wins.A relentless onslaught against her must not weaken.

Trump will ascend to lichdom and ritually sacrifice Hillary live on stage.

so close to got. the 7 even looks like a 2. symbolism?

Defecate in debate

What will serve as Trump's phylactery?

Trump will look into the camera's with a sparkle in his eye and a smile, and he will turn to Hillary and shout "YOU'RE FIRED!"

waste of repeaters

More importantly WILL THERE BE STREAMS

Bamboozled, my rotund friend?

Trump won't have to do a thing. He will play nice and talk about his program, in a very presidential way such as during the congressional testimonies.

Hillary will try to attack him and he will strike back so hard she will start to choke and her poor health will start to cripple her.

In the end, he will shine, she will fail.

I wrote a note today for hillary to fail and for Trump to shine and have it in my pocket. I will sleep with it under my pillow

Is there any chance we get 99999999 before the debate?

one pepe should suffice.

KEK will grant his blessings to Donald, to be sure, as he's a most gracious god

The liberal tears will water our memes until final harvest November 9th.

Praise Kek! Shadilay!

>tfw I'll be working 14:30 - 20:00 Monday.

Pls, to all my leaf brothers out there when we get close to pls can all leafs stop posting?

America is in dire times at the moment and as canadians we need to wish our hopes to give america the favour of kek.

Kek loved leafs and gave that one user a ai girlfriend, but it's mericas turn and It is imperative we do not interfere.

screwing up the next big digit could mean the end of the world D:

People will make 100s of threads with SHILLARY/DRUMPF BTFO and post links to ohfuckitsnothingagain

99999999-90227223=9 772 776

9 million shit posts - we should be able to make it for election day. Kek demands it of us.

Canadians pls can we all agree to stop posting when we are nearing a million?

>99999999-90227223=9 772 776

Such computing power!
plz be my ai gf

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE BE TO KEK!

>Asking Leafs not to shitpost

Focus on the hand that holds Cometta. He'll be dead before his hearing

Hail KEK!