Is this true?

I would say that pic related holds true, although I'm not sure if it is appropriate to rank indigenous religions among abrahamic religions. Plus, I'm not sure if atheism is placed correctly. I do think that Judaism and Islam deserve to be placed last, but just what is it about semites? Is it the sand that makes everyone so pissed off? Their holy books literally tell them to mutiliate the private parts of little boys and girls, which I find unforgivable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvcpQSetMgI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology#2001.E2.80.93today_.2821st_century.29
evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evoscales_01
youtube.com/watch?v=7OQHgcx2_5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atheism at bottom for sure. I respect a man who has faith more than a man who is too small minded for faith.

What are your thoughts on Pantheism and Panentheism and their followers?

But is no faith really worse than faith in the devil? I really despise the whole Arabian peninsula for this.

I want a political discussion. I think this is a better board for that.

christianity is a semite religion too you stupid nigger

Faith is the belief without evidence. If you have faith, you're an idiot.

>"religion"

calls hinduism respectable when its mostly about numerous gods. replace it with taoism and you will have a decent chart.

>Jesus wasn't a semite

Sun and moon worship is the only logical choice.

>regurgitating someone elses made up bullshit isn't small minded

Chistianity and Islam are just rehashed versions of Judaism. You're all kikes to one extent or another.

you're aware christianity is a semitic religion right

eww wtf change the place of Hinduism and toaism.

t. someone who hasn't a clue about Christianity and why the jews absolutely despise it

>Christianity
>Truth tier

Lol you literally worship a fucking Jew. Who do you see giving all of this money to Israel? Good goy Christian republicans like Cruz & Crew

back to /x/ with your faggot kike fairy relgiion

Cred Forums is and always will be an atheist board.

/thread

lmao i know nothing about taoism. Educate me

This.
Christiany had it uses in shaping the european culture and but there is no point in being part of it anymore.

Just as you despise islam?

Where is kekism?

I am a Panentheistic Christian. Hello brother.

Christianity and Islam are the only fuckin respectable religions, because they were the religions of the only two cultures (European and Arabic) capable of builing long-lasting empires and spreading their culture.

pol is a Christian board.

Its like Christianity without Jews and god is the universe not a being that directly talks to people.

Are you a chink or something

The non-existence of God also has a lack of evidence, does that also make staunch Atheists idiots?

But without evidence, how can you disprove that faith?

Checkmate atheists

Three religious groups:
Christians
Semites
Pagans/Idolators

u r dum

>british education

>american education

are all anglos retarded?

its interesting how religious people talk about "faith" as if its such a virtuous trait, when its simply belief without evidence kek. gullible would be more of a fitting word

Interesting, what would you say characterises Panentheistic Christianity?

there is no evidence that the universe was magically created by nothing, only theories. Atheism is a religion that has faith in these unproven theories

No, just the German ones. You ruined America.

>no Jainism and Sikhism
>Hinduism not in Pagan tier

kek no. you realize taoists worship a number of deities and make shrines to their ancestors right?

Cringe-tier

>Just as you despise islam?

Not an argument

The Jews despise Christianity because it promotes anyone (not just those who are Jewish born) can get to Heaven if they're a good enough Christian and that the Judeans aren't the predestined ruling class

I despise Islam because its ethics are opposed to western civilisation and I believe that it inevitably leads to poor societies

Pretty much true man. Hard to believe I know.

Triple dubs

I don't think this thread would be complete without a chart of income by religion, courtesy of Pew Research. Funnily enough, Hindus are beating the Jews.

If you cannot see the evidence of God, then why should He spend anymore energy on you? If you do not have the wisdom to see there is something greater than all of this, then you are a fool.

God has love for all people, even the ones that sin against Him and in His name. He may ignore you for ignoring Him, but a Father that scolds his children still loves them. Only through repenting and loving God above all else will anyone ever find peace and ultimate divine truth, which is simple to understand.

Without evil, there can be no good;
without lies, there would be no truth.

God is the truth, and to those that want to see and feel his love, He makes it obvious that He is with us. If you deny Him, He shall ignore you. If you want to be ignorant and stare at a cave wall, and listening only what is told to you, then perish in darkness.

Faith in God can make you blind, yes; as a blind man is never lost in darkness.

>Receive graciously the crown given by God and everything
>The devil wants to dispute it because he wants to be in heaven ruling
>Conditions for losing by surrender are sucking my dick in submission
>He had sucked my dick several times already before he even noticed

Lawl.

Btw, the law in the bible is a lie.

Gullible? More like conviction. And if there really is no evidence, how is it disproved? Faith in the Bible is really only about the same level of faith required to trust in the Big Bang Theory.

All the Abrahamic religions belong at the bottom in this order: Xtianity, Judaism, Islam, Atheism. Hinduism is at the absolute top. Pagans and Buddhists are a little further down in 2nd place.

>zoroastrianism not in Pagan/respectable tier

I think I should add one more tier between respectable and pagan for Hinduism to be honest. Hinduism is a heathen religion, but they have complex mythology shit like the Mahabharata, which puts it one level above indigenous religions, which didn't even have a written language. What are Skihkism/Jainism like? I know Sikhs are badass.

That's because only rich poos come to the US

"Faith" isn't just "belief without evidence". A faith is a conceptual scheme that a people use to approach questions of Being, death, and ontology. It takes many forms.

Quick Answer:

Yes.

>Zoroastrianism
>not based
>Hinduism same tier as Buddhism despite most sects being exoteric poo-tier garbage less willing to reform than the Catholic church
>Having a 'truth' tier at all
No. Taoism, Christianity, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism and Christianity all have track records in creating cohesive, successful societies while the others very much do not.

Sick, I didn't even notice.

lmftfy

Badass. Although, I think that's more because most of us who've come over here are already pretty well-off compared to our mates back home, and tend to work in high-tech industries/doctors.

Faith in nothing means faith only in yourself. It is the same as worshiping Satan himself because you hold nothing higher than Earthly desires and sins of flesh and bone.

What more do you seek in life besides what you WANT? Why not search for what you NEED? What you NEED is faith in something above yourself or you will never grow beyond being a simple minded child. God is all around you, He doesn't have a religion. He doesn't care what one you follow. All he cares about is you loving Him above all else, because He gave us the knowledge and consciousness we hold so dear.

Atheists have their exodus and explanation of where we come from, but they can still not explain where self awareness comes from. They can claim entropy all they want, it is just an excuse to not further explain something they can't.

Christianity is by far the superior faith.

>No Kekism
Fucl off back to /x/ or /his/, crosskike!

>Merican
Every time.

Does anyone practice Zoroastrianism anymore? I know some Persians still do.

>Judaism and Islam above atheism
You are letting the kikes win

Totally agree and I'm atheist.

here i fixed it for you

autistic Americans/Europeans who want to be 2deep4u but not make any real commitments. same reason white people become buddhists

Buddhism is an offshoot of Hinduism: they are very similar and both believe in reincarnation. Buddha was actually a pajeet.

Atheism is now a religion.... ok

A religion that rejects, shames, and seeks to destroy all other religions.

Atheism confirmed for Islam-tier shit.
Thanks for that.

JESUS WAS A FUCKIN JEW YOU MONGRELS
L M A O

this, people need to learn more about the beliefs of zoroastrianism

He doesn't even realize that "believing" anything a scientist tells them is the same as blind faith. They have never been to space to see what these people claim. They are just as blind as the next, only difference is they are blinded by man. If the blind lead the blind, they will fall into a ditch. Just pray for him user.

desu i want a new religion completely

Good goy

>He doesn't even realize that "believing" anything a scientist tells them is the same as blind faith.

not really

>Athiest
It's atheist
You gotta fix that comic.

The Mahābharata is history, not mythology. But if you want to know why we are "respectable", then you need to look at our philosophical diversity. There's such a depth of traditional scholarship that most people don't know about, that is enough to more than rival Christian or Islamic.

What do you expect from the typical kikeslaves?

Sikhism is a monotheistic religion like Christianity but is more Indian culture based

Jainism is pretty weird, it has some cosmology similar to Hinduism to but their concept of how the Universe works is more similar to Buddhism

Poo in loo aside India is a pretty lit culturally

>He doesn't even realize that "believing" anything a scientist tells them
Strawman
>You shouldn't believe anything unless you personally witness it yourself
You're a dumbass.

Fuck off, spell check

Don't need the respect of the intellectual clown car, thanks.

Sounds good to me.

When will Christfags realize worshiping a Jew also belongs in Semite-tier?

Look at the uppermost pepe.
He's pointing at where Kekism is at this retarded scale.

>He doesn't even realize that "believing" anything a scientist tells them is the same as blind faith.

Oh you are so very, very dumb.

saved

Ok leaf, is this better?

meant for

So, basically Sikhism is a rival of Islam, and Jainism is a mix between Buddhism and Hinduism? I guess that makes them both respectable-tier.

alright Adam Oppenheimer/Earl of Gray

Thanks my dude

You guys sure proved me wrong.

>Buddhism is an offshoot of Hinduism: they are very similar and both believe in reincarnation. Buddha was actually a pajeet.
I know. Buddha basically took the garbo parts of Hinduism and made them useful.

>2016
>Scientology not in truth tier

Tisk tisk.

They quickly come to disprove my faith in my God, only because they are so insecure in their own faith. How sad.

WHY THE FUCK IS HINDUISM RESPECTABLE AND ZORASTRIANISM NOT

>Believe the god is a sandnigger who got raped and killed by bunch of other sandniggers
>Truth tier

It's a valid opinion. Just like it's also a valid opinion that Atheism is a religion.

Dude yeah thanks. Not bad. It needs some corrections, I think. Christianity should be above Judaism, and Zoroastrianism nearer to Hinduism.

Atheists are not religious by definition.

All religions are false. So....

Pretty much. Fun fact, the gooks have their own chinese buddha, which isn't the same guy as the Indian buddha. So buddhists in Sri Lanka have different buddha than buddhists in Japan.

>There is no evidence of something not existing therefore it exists without evidence
There is no evidence you didn't rape me therefore I'm calling my lawyer.
Fucking retards, lack of evidence of something existing is the evidence that it doesnt exist.

You realize that they essentially invented the Devil, giving it to the Jews, and thus to the Christians, right? It's also basically Vedic Satanism.

Isn't zorastrianism some hippie garbage?

jesus christ is not god
more like retard tier

Thing is, it's hard to know where to begin. Your entire intellectual framework is upside down and built on a colossal framework of centuries of delusional self-referencing nonsense. You don't understand what science is, or how it works.

It would take volumes of text and years of effort to work with you, and you ain't gonna be on board for that.

So, fuck it, you're an idiot. Bye bye.

There is almost nothing more retarded in the world than bashing Islam and Judaism, meanwhile worshiping Christianity.

Zorastrianism is what happens to link when he puts on the zora mask.

It's tavi AF
Sup applied memetics.

Chrisfags don't mind getting jewed by a cuck religion made up by Jews

how does anyone of any religion cleave to the conviction that theirs is the correct faith when mankind has spawned countless supernatural mythos over hundreds and thousands of years?

Go away Mohammed

I have a conviction that every australian poster is a meth head or intentionally trolling.
I don't need to present any evidence, my feelings are more important than evidence!
Christians = SJWs

>There is no evidence you didn't rape me therefore I'm calling my lawyer.

What a terrible argument. Provided with a date, time and location, I can provide an alibi.

Eh, it kinda works. Even outside the Lotus Sutra (which I like even if Nichiren Buddhism is kind of wank) the teaching is that there were many Buddhas in the past.

This. Anyone believing in religion is deluded or deliberately misleading people. Pitiful either way.

saved

lol at Christcucks

no

it was one of the first mono-theistic religions, stemming off Hinduism

they are incredibly insular and you can't join unless one of your parents are Zoroastrian

There is no evidence you didn't hire an actor to put on makeup and pretend to be you.
I feel that you raped me so you raped me, end of story.
Welcome to religious logic, its the same logic SJWs use.

I just came here to remind you guys, this is why we do not allow your species into outer space.

You have some growing to do.

95% is just "My parents raised me _____" followed by 4% white girls converting to "Buddhism", 1% left fucking wackos converting later in life to fill the void in their life left by their own lack of effort

Bottom line is they don't kill people.

Christianity is literally "my wife's son: the religion"

>religion
>truth
pick one

I don't see Esoteric Jahanism anywhere on this.

kek

Allahu Akbar

Spot-on

It's called insanity, user. It gets everyone, tehe.

well I don't think Sikhism was created with Islam in mind but since Muslims were fucking nigger tier and the other religions in India were too peaceful (Jainists are so peaceful they have special tool so they can scare bugs away without hurting them) they became enemies

honestly Jainism is more an even more extreme Buddhism than a mix as the things in Jainism that are similar to Hinduism also exist in Buddhism

So Christianity is basically a religion that worships a radical leftist jew who is responsible in large part for the fall and degeneracy of the Roman Empire, and pol fags eat it up. lol

>Christianity isn't in Semite Tier even though Christ was a Semite
>based Zoroastrianism anywhere but the top of the chart
>Daoism that low
>Shamanism that high
>Goddess """"""""""""""Religions"""""""""""""""
>Independent Spiritual Paths
OP is extra fag today.

Faith = /= belief without evidence.

Merriam Webster on Faith: "Strong belief or trust in someone or something"

In other words, man can have faith in the facts. I'm not arguing for or against a God here, merely pointing out that to attack faith is self-defeating at best.

So what you're suggesting is that your Atheism is simply a feeling; that which cannot be built on empirical evidence. The mindset of a non-believer is identical to the mindset of a believer. Both sides use the same logic for different arguments. Claiming that the logic of one side is idiotic is also saying the same for the opposing side.

I love how there are people who can't see the indoctrination methods employed by these things.
Literal good tavi brainwashing.
Gotta get dem good tavi points or you won't get into heaven, tavi.

Here we go

>he doesn't worship Lucifer

why is Yazidi religion not in truth tier

>dat filename
>dat entry level meme occultism

If so then we are in a never-ending loop. We must stop fighting over are difference is beliefs and get rid of our true enemy Islam.

>Bottom line is they don't kill people.
Other than themselves.

>Christianity
>Truth
Something fucky.

fixd
Atheism is accepting the overwhelming evidence that religions originated from tribal superstitions born from ignorance and desire to explain something beyond their comprehension.

We don't, "Cred Forums is a christian board" is a heavily shilled psyop meme.
You never saw this shit before Cred Forums gained traction, it's a co-opt/takeover/coup attempt, as is typical of communists and crosskikes.
Don't fall for the manufacturing of consensus or consent.

Atheists definitely at the bottom. Maybe agnostics should get the benefit of the doubt though (autism-tier)

Funny. Maybe if they weren't, the Iranian Revolution wouldn't have happened and the Middle East wouldn't have been destabilized.

This

>atheism a religion

atheism is to religion what baldness is to hair color

There's literally nothing wrong with zoroastrianism

kek

>born from ignorance
There's literally no evidence that it was born out of ignorance. That is assumption you are making to furthur your argument.

>desire to explain something beyond their comprehension
Religion aside, people literally do this every single day so that serves no purpose to your overall argument. It is human nature to speculate.

When will Christfags learn that just because you were indoctrinated into Christianity by your parents does not mean that Christianity is truth-tier? Christianity is one step away from the two worst religions on Earth, Judaism and Islam. You should actually look into the beliefs of different religions and reflect before blindly deciding that the religion you were born into is the best.

It was the majority religion in Iran before the arabs conquered it.

>There's literally no evidence that it was born out of ignorance.
Are you fucking retarded? just look how many tribal religions have their own gods of thunder and sun because they had no idea what they were.

Now you know why they're cuckstains/christcucks/crosscucks/cucks.
Keep being the kike's tavis, cucks.

>because they had no idea what they were
That is an assumption you are making. You cannot argue a point based on conjecture.

Curious about this too. I don't think it's a perfect fit. The New Testament hints at pantheism if you squint a bit, but it's clearly not at the forefront of their beliefs. If anything, Christianity goes out of its way to specify exactly what things are God (namely the trinity) and those that are not.

Personally, I am a panentheist, and my conception of god has a "grandfatherly" aura reminiscent of Christianity. Panentheism seems like a better fit because it allows you to ascribe specific attributes to god.

Christian mythology. Jesus healed leapers. He made a shit ton of fish appear. He turned water to wine kek. He walked on fucking water

youtube.com/watch?v=tvcpQSetMgI

Are you a paki or something? are you seriously arguing that people knew why lighting fell from the sky before it was studied by science? go back to your country.

>You cannot argue a point based on conjecture.
Then what is the point of arguing against atheist if you do the same thing?
Check and Mate

Atheism is the dumbest shit tier

In an infinite universe it makes more sense to "have faith" that there is something out there rather than to claim you know there isn't anything out there

Jainism is the oldest of the dharmic religions, way older that judaism and the zoroastrianism which is the religion that abrahamic religions plagiarized.
However its a beta religion, they call christianity "slave morality " but jainism is another level of cuckholdry and thus have been bullied by other religions to its minority status.

I enjoy the concept of Panentheism as it fuses both naturalism and spiritualism.I believe that the grandfatherly figure of God born out of Christianity was a device used to describe the concept of God in an accessible way.

>In an infinite universe
Then it would make more sense to be an Agonistic Atheist

Christianity is the religion of the West for 1500 years

You're hating the West if you hate Western religion

>faith
>defined as belief without evidence
Only by men who are divorced from truth.
A man can have faith by virtue of his own experience. He can encounter the edge of human reason and still look beyond, and there perceive things which are metaphysical in nature. He can hold convictions based on his trust in these metaphysical points of reference, or the men who deal with them. It is precisely this arrangement which is most telling of a society which has maintained itself in a traditional sense. I see faith then as a form of communion (not referring just to the Eucharist in this context). It is not a passive belief in the slightest, but an active conviction and an exchange between our existence and something more. It was that way for your ancestors as far back as their reason goes, and you put your head in the sand and say "I have eyes clearer than all the rest, and can see that there is nothing beyond this sand here", and you mock them and look ridiculous doing so.

Replace hinduism with Judaism and it's exactly right.

That isn't what I'm arguing at all, you illiterate nigger. I'm arguing that you cannot base you entire mindset on God on a presupposed idea that it was born out of ignorance. There is no evidence to support that claim at all.

It's truth tier because it's the Western religion you retarded faggot

I'm not arguing for God. I am arguing against the close-mindnesses of absolutes on either side.

Christianity is a globalist eastern religion, the west survived in spite of christianity not because of it.
The west has its roots in pre christian rome and greece and it was rebirthed in the secular iluminism and french revolution.

and they will fall like the fall of Roman Empire.

But there is evidence, what makes you think there is not?

dis

>it makes more sense to "have faith" that there is something out there

So even if you believe that the universe was created by god how can you be so sure that it was the christian one?

>I am arguing against the close-mindnesses of absolutes on either side.
Ok that's more understandable, I'll just go back to the shadows now.

I know, they only went and made it worse by turning it into a special club when aspects of it are intertwined with national identity. I guess it shows that some groups can be short sighted enough to fundamentally genocide themselves.

So you are asking me to prove the existence of non existence? That is paradoxical as non existence by definition cannot be proven to exist.

>even recognizing the religious significance of the french revolution, he approves of it
So, you're a liberal? You do realize that you're giving praise to the event which set us on this spiral away from acknowledging legitimate hierarchical authority, and which has created this modernism which Cred Forums in general now finds so despicable. Next I bet you'll extol on how we've "progressed".

AHAHAHAHAHAH NICE FUCKING SPOOKS NERD

Source it.

Good goy

>agnostics at cringe

>French revolution
>Liberal
They'd drag trannies, muslims and all other pos to get beheaded in public m8
Just watch any documentary or read any book of people studying the religion of tribal googles and injuns, then read the history of major religions and how they evolved from tribal mysticism themselves, then stop being a paki and integrate to secular english society.

Flip Zoroastrianism and Christianity and it's really accurate

no it isn't

this

>those fucking jpeg artifacts
kek

yes it is

funny you post this when hitler hated christianity

That's not what I'm saying. I'm arguing that the logic of absolute non-believers and absolute believers is exactly the same, and equally irrational.

Goddess Religions exist doe

None of the potential sources you listed can categorical prove that it was just superstition.

Not all agnostics are bad

>implying Cred Forums is one person

Did you learn that from your common core textbook?

>top tier
Gnostic Christianity
Alawite Islam
Sufi Islam
Mysticism in general
State Worship / Juche

>high tier
Buddhism
Orthodox Christianity
Paganism
Hinduism
Sikhism
Jainism
Taoism

>mid tier
Agnosticism
Catholicism
Protestant Christianity
Shia Islam
Witchcraft

>low tier
Atheism
Judaism
Sunni Islam

>Hinduism not in Pagan tier

Other than that, not bad

Most common example is communism.
No mate you are right, the noble savages who raped goats to stop earthquakes got it right, its not superstition we just need to stop tipping our fedoras and accept mohammed into our collective anuses or something.

Muslims BTFO

Isn't Catholicism a type of Gnostic Christianity?

>French Revolution
>anything but liberal
>the only liberals are modern sjws
The extent of your ignorance is an unending source of disgust. If you truly believe there's no connection between the modern liberal, the modern communist, the modern totalitarian and the French revolution, you're a man who is utterly mistaken in your view of history, and I'd advise you to go study it for a period so you can see the progression of ideas and actions which led to this perilous state.

How so?
Not being able to prove the existence of something is logically not the same as not being able to prove the existence of nothing. See my explanation. "Nothing" cannot be proven to exist, by virtue of its definition, as proof of nothing shows that nothing isn't nothing. "Something" can be proven to exist, without such logical paradox.

By the definition of Gnostic I think they are, but Gnosticism has been redefined as its own interpretation which separates Lucifer from Satan and God from the Demiurge.

I'm not saying either side is right you fucking retard. It's like I'm conversing with fucking child. All I am arguing is that the absolute beliefs on both sides of the existence argument use exactly the same logic to arrive at their conclusions, and so both are as irrational or rational as the other.

Goddess not Godless

>Gnostic Christianity
>Alawite Islam
>Sufi Islam

What is (((Abrahamic))) religions?

All are heathens in the face of KEK.

Turn to KEK and check em regularly, and all will be forgiven.

no, more from this quote from adi to speer
>You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

People who study the subject claim that hinduism has a deeper philosophy and encompasses broarder topics than abrahamic religions but I don't know if its true personally, can't find any poo in loo temple that gives out literature for free.
It was liberal in its age not in ours you stupid piece of shit, it has nothing to do with the modern SJWs.
Your argument is wrong and I explained why, you dwelled into pure shitposting for the sake of your argument "how can you tell tribals were superstitious" that kind of shit gets you laughed out of a room irl.
You are basically arguing against the burden of evidence in the first place so I don't know why I even bothered replying to you.

>any type of Islam
>top tier

fpbp

I need to sit closer to the screen

I respect Atheists more than Muslims desu familia.

Hopefully Diogenes will help me clarify my point:
Plato was discoursing on his theory of ideas and, pointing to the cups on the table before him, said while there are many cups in the world, there is only one `idea’ of a cup, and this cupness precedes the existence of all particular cups.“I can see the cups on the table,” said Diogenes, “but I can’t see the `cupness'”.“That’s because you have the eyes to see the cup,” said Plato, “but”, tapping his head with his forefinger, “you don’t have the intellect with which to comprehend `cupness’.”Diogenes walked up to the table, examined a cup and, looking inside, asked, “Is it empty?”Plato nodded.“Where is the `emptiness’ which precedes this empty cup?” asked Diogenes.Plato allowed himself a few moments to collect his thoughts, but Diogenes reached over and, tapping Plato’s head with his finger, said “I think you will find here is the `emptiness’.

How do you retards keep putting Hinduism of Taoism?
Also only Zen Buddhism is any good
Also no Jainism
Also learn what the fuck Zoroastrianism is
Nietzsche wrote a book with the founder as inspiration for a reason.

At least you're white

...and you think that means he hated it?

His mother was Catholic

As a pure ebony stone

i was thinking hate was too strong of a word when i was writing the post, but then i put myself in his shoes. if a religion made my people a bunch of weenies, i would hate it, so i would think he would feel similarly.

This

ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE != EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE

>Respectable tier
>Buddhism/Hinduism

Lel no, there is a reason Indians don't poo in loo, and its cause they believe in an Elephant with 8 arms. You'd literally have to be a retard to believe that shit, they are fucking disgusting.

What if I have faith that I don't need faith?

CHECK. MATE. EVERYONE.

to be fair Christianity and Catholicism are basically pantheistic (catholicism more so) . not universally but there is more than one god, it's not a true monotheism . i know you were trying to do the durrr a christian is an atheist to someone who worships zeus so my point is moot

is a bait

Absence by definition cannot have evidence. See my other posts.

>liberals of the past have nothing to do with liberals of the present
You're like me when I was a liberal and thought those old racist democrats were nothing like modern democrats, encouraged only by your own belief in yourself. You can't see the ideas and structures that connect them from future to past. What sadness it must be to not know your own lineage and pretend you have it just6 for posturings sake. You believe that what is liberal has "shifted", when in reality it's only men like you who shifted. The ideas are firmly planted.

TFW can't find a good Orthodox church near me.

hinduism is not even close to respectable.
only thing i like about them is how they have massacred muslims over the years.

>there are people who buy in to religion

Wew lads

As we say here in the Imperium of man; a small mind is easily filled with faith.

there have been over 3000 different gods thru history, the fact remains that most human cultures have some ingrained metaphysical belief system. everyone has a mother and a father, but not everyone calls them mother and father, doesn't really invalidate the concept of parenthood does it?

>high tier
>hinduism
opinion disregarded. doubt you know shit about anything

>Hindus
>Not Pagan

Why the fuck are people on this board pushing Christianity again?

Is it just because it's the "white" religion?

Is it just because it's the best way to get white people to have children again? Because religion gets men and women to respect marriage enough to enter it without fear of divorce?

I get all those reasons if that is the case, but I still cringe at all the same shaming tactics that the Left use,to push it.

Modern SJWs are more connected to Christianity than the French revolution.
They are basically secular Christian fundies.

Therefore, in short. If God exists, then God is provable.
If God exists, then lack of God's existence is not provable.
If God does not exist, then God is not provable.
If God does not exist, then lack of God's existence is not provable.
Otherwise, our logical system itself is flawed in some way.

>the grayylmaos still haven't seen the light of kek
Hey you slimey communist globalist fucks, why do you care so much to not let US into space in the first place, huh? Why not just fuck off and leave us alone? You scared of something? Or are you being obligated to by (((someone)))? Hmm? What compels you to oppress us like this? And what do you think will happen when everyone finds out what you've been doing? And at (((whose)) behest?

Deism master race

>religious
>not low IQ

pick one

Anyone who is anything other than atheist or agnostic in 2016 is flat out retarded. That's a fact.

OP, you're a mong. Do humanity a favor and KYS ASAP, you primitive-minded cuck.

god is not a finite concept, nor is it a physical concept . how big is a dream? can't answer that question because it is not a physical space.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology#2001.E2.80.93today_.2821st_century.29

durr religious peoples are dumb because christopher hitchens said so , le fedora .

>Is this true?
no but i fixed it for you

Occam's Razor dictates that there is no creator, considering there is more evidence supporting atheism than there is supporting theism.

Isn't it funny that most Christian scientists of note were born before we proved that the brain is the source of conciousness, very curious indeed, in fact the further back you go in time and thus in knowledge the more Christians you will find.
VERY
FUNNY
INDEED

>le middle finger
why are atheists so fucking edgy?

They were Christians simply out of childhood indoctrination, convenience, fear of prosecution(remember, way back in the day you could be burned at the stake for being a nonbeliever), lack of critical though on the subject, or any combination of the aforementioned.

There's no way around it.

Religion= low iq, primitive, coping mechanism, etc.

i dont really care if you believe in "god" but if you think god had a son and sent him to earth 14 billion years after he created the universe so that he could commit sudoku so that we were allowed to do bad things, you're a fucking retard and a half

>political discussion
>on fairy magic

Emptiness and fullness are also neither finite nor physical concepts. Therefore my logic still stands.
Neither is logic, for that matter.
These paradoxes also manifest in mathematics itself, with the Halting Problem, Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem, and Russell's paradox. Mathematics does not define physical or finite spaces.

>14 billion years

The earth is only 6000 years old, dumbass.

You forgot about the self-fufilling apoclypse prophecy death cultism.

>christfags
Not even once

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. nice try

whoever made the OP image is brilliant

it's literally 10/10 epic work myfam

>current year
>assuming a god

that was why i specifically linked to prominent christian scientists in the 21st century . oddly enough religious scientists leave their religion at the door. something you don't find within the religions of evolution or the big bang theory (a theory that originated in the catholic church).

i think you would have to ask all of those scientists why they are still christian , as they are intelligent adults and can surly make up their own minds. science doesn't make you smart and religion doesn't make you stupid.

>Christfag BTFO
>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL ACTIVATED:
>"I'm gonna start posting le epic feorda maymays, then I'll surely win the arguement"

Memeing so hard

if you are speaking of emotional states, emptiness and fullness then they are chemical states that can be altered with physical drugs. mathematics is of course not physical, 2+2 is a mental state of understanding, like other languages they require cognition.

> prominent christian scientists in the 21st century
Oxymoron, those are a minority of "literally whos?"
> religions of evolution or the big bang theory
Ah the famous leaf intelligence.
Tell me how evolution is false.

And even smaller minds are easily deceived by the materialistic pleasures of the life

>i think you would have to ask all of those scientists why they are still christian , as they are intelligent adults and can surly make up their own minds. science doesn't make you smart and religion doesn't make you stupid.

stop coping, loser

Your God is a lie. Your existence is meaningless. You're nothing but a huge coping faggot. Time to end it, buddy.

thanks

forgot kekism you fucktard

i don't have 'god' i was raised agnostic , both parents hated the church for good reasons. i'm not an autistic tho, so i can look at different points of view. i don't need to cope, i don't give a fuck about death, therefore i don't care about what happens after, which i assume is the coping you are referring to. once you die you die, if there is something after this life no one here knows what the fuck it is.

are you advocating i kill myself because because i don't bow down to your fedora inspired 'anti' religion.

Oxymoron, those are a minority of "literally whos?"

the oxymoron is assuming that someones personal belief some have gives credibility to their work, religious , sexual preference, or philosophy is irreverent to their work, or the work of any scientist, i was just refuting your notion that religious people are all stupid.

i'm not going to get into evolution because it is a huge topic and based on your past arguments i think it is outside the scope of your understanding.

>Christcuck's IQ

>gnostic christianity

this nigga gets it

Not that it may matter to you, but I think this is offensive.

evolution is an illusion, pleb

and the dumbest post award goes to...

atheism is dumber then islam

christ path: selflessness, you get into heaven by acting selflessly (aka channeling christ)

serpent path: become ascended sigil-meme occultist and become the supreme self (aka satan)

I'm a MD evolution is right in my field of study

>butthurt christcuck

:^)

>2016
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

>Christianity is "Truth-Tier"
>not Kekism

Fucking heretics.

>2016
>not having gone the occult-path and then renounced by meeting christ

kekism is like a mix of paganism and chaos magick. i like the memes but it's heretic af

>stirnerposting

you should embrace Marxism

then you are well versed in study and research , i would start with macro evolution and go from there. also human vestigiality is a good laugh if you are actually in the medical field. evolution is one of the greatest theories ever, one of the most prolific discoveries we have ever made. the problem is it has been used subversively to push a religion, evolution and the big bang theory are not scientific in the classical sense, at best they are philosophies and at worst they are a religion.

christianity is the only redpill

There's no god, it doesn't exist
If there's a god and it really bless America

How come liberals are still alive and fucking up you country? :^)

>athiests

I fucking rage when i see someone illiteral making these autistic "powerlevels".

Hinduism is total paganism. Taoism is more like buddist and acknowledges the light/dark philosophy taught in the Bible.

>too small minded for faith

There is no distinction between macro and micro evolution in the academic world.
>also human vestigiality is a good laugh if you are actually in the medical field.
Not really, a lot of muscles are useless and inconstant all medical texbook say they were either mutations that were neutral (meaning they didn't hinder nor give advantage in natural selection) or vestigial
> evolution is one of the greatest theories ever
The problem is that you don't understand the definition of scientific theory.
>evolution and the big bang theory are not scientific in the classical sense
Evolution is scientific I don't know shit about astrophysics to make a claim on the other one though.
>at best they are philosophies and at worst they are a religion.
Nah leaf, just no.

this

evolution is a theory, remember that

Gravity is also a theory, why don't you jump off a bridge then?
Genetic inheritance is also a theory, why don't you let me impregnate your girlfriend then?

Came here to say this

KEK is the only god and Pepe his messenger!

REEEEEEEEE!

Just for all the atheists: I know its easy to say theres a god and im going to heaven, it's equally easy to say that there isn't a god or heaven.

What's hardest to say is that regardless of whether or not there is truly a heaven at the end of the line (let's face it, you'll never really know for sure until you die) you will lead a good honest life in accordance to the bible, taking a leap of faith that will pay off either way.

I believe in god but I could be just as wrong as I am right. If I accept god and there is a heaven then that's good, if there isn't then that's ok. If I detest god but there is heaven then I'll go to hell for certain. Better safe than sorry.

there is a bit of a difference between micro and macro evolution tho, the problem is that micro evolution is supposed to add up over millions of years and then become macro evolution, there is no examples or proof of this happening, mutation is not evolution, evolution requires some form of additional dna/rna, we don't see that anywhere, the closest we get is viruses, and that is still just mutation, with severe disadvantage to the unmutated cell. do you actually believe that the coccyx is vestigial? lol i'm guessing you accept Haeckel and his version/vision of embryology lol

I am an acolyte of KEK.

I belong to no other god.

nice strawman, pleb.

some theories are, guess what, wrong...

materialist-cuck, have you even OBE?

deal with the fact the some people are blesses with divine experiences of reality. try meditation, kek

>there is a bit of a difference between micro and macro evolution tho
No, that's like saying we proved alcohol causes liver cell damage but that is not proof that alcohol produces cirrosis because damage cannot acummulate because MAGIC.
There is no distinction of macro and micro in the academic world, its an American evangelist fabrication.
> mutation is not evolution, evolution requires some form of additional dna/rna
Are you fucking retarded? mutations can affect the enzimes that code the DNA and cause duplications and other errors that lengthen genomes
>do you actually believe that the coccyx is vestigial
Why are you strawmanning
I'm pointing out you have no clue what a scientific theory is you ignorant inbred portugese fisherman

>Buddhism is respectable
>but it's a troll thread

Holy fuck are you actually so retarded that you don't know what a theory means in scientific parlance.

>people have to say they are buddhist in order to get themselves to not be pieces of shit

kill this meme right now

Not even remotely.

Saying there is no god is logical. there is zero evidence, that's the scientific method. Proving non-existence is impossible.

You must go back >>/x/
You google eyed fuck

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evoscales_01

Microevolution happens on a small scale (within a single population), while macroevolution happens on a scale that transcends the boundaries of a single species. Despite their differences, evolution at both of these levels relies on the same, established mechanisms of evolutionary change

the problem is that we don't have any examples of this, we have micro evolution, which is small scale mutations, we can see those from generation to generation. macro evolution takes millions of years, and there is no evidence of it. natural selection is not evolution, mutation is not evolution.

mutation can effect the enzymes that code dna that is true, it is just rearranging what is already there .

this of course leads us to youtube.com/watch?v=7OQHgcx2_5o

which is 'common ancestry' . good arguments tho

>evolution at both of these levels relies on the same, established mechanisms of evolutionary change
Let me translate that for you
"Its the same shit but you can socially construct a difference with an arbritary chronologic table"
>the problem is that we don't have any examples of this
That's intellectually dishonest, we have evidence of evolution but christian moved the goalposts to "you can't prove evolution in a scale of millions of years" you are basically asking a group of scientists to make a study spanning millions of years over a distinction that makes no sense.

>mutation can effect the enzymes that code dna that is true, it is just rearranging what is already there
What part of it can duplicate the lenght of a genome did you not get? even if the bigger DNA chain was redundant because it contains the same genes twices it matters not because further mutations can affect that new duplicated genetic material making your initial claim that mutations cannot add new genetic material utterly wrong.

plenty of information out there for you, but i'm not going to play dictionary with you. there are no examples of macro evolution. considering micro evolution happens generation to generation we should be able to see actually evolutionary changes in species at any given point, it's not like evolution is happening across the board at the same rate , everything didn't start to evolve x billion years ago we should be able to see examples of evolution that is more than colour variation or fucked up mutations that are catastrophic to the life form, two faces or extra wings. it is gradual change we should be able to see it, but we don't, again natural selection isn't evolution