Hardcore psyop afoot?

Can somebody red pill me on all the spooky shilling going on here lately? Cred Forums is all over the news, le sad frog is being frozen, named, and shamed, extreme emotion and rage directed at "trolls", obvious method-testing psyops like that badselfeater faggot shit, google/skype bullshit, LARPing out of control, etc. etc.

What does it all mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5463ql/whats_this_whole_Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=HDQux9tAzQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=HDQux9tAzQ0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDQux9tAzQ0
youtu.be/S9WW2HZsaC4?list=PLSb2PIreQeTAbgqabPEVH35kTYgb-anQe
youtube.com/watch?v=WMs085guB7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would like to know the same. Much more competent than the usual CTR has been in lots of action since the last week or so. When you list it all out like that it just sounds like the usual disrupt the community tacticm keep us all occupied so we don't focus on something important or undesirable. Pushing a specific agenda can be harder i imagine.

I'd like to add and bump there's also been a 2008-2011 old school Cred Forumsish way of talking prevalent in a lot of questionable posts, legitimately makes me believe the old adage that they actually hire oldfags.

>Hardcore psyop afoot?

Yes.

>CTR

And that's WHY we are in the middle of a whole bunch of psyops.

I'm pretty sure it's mossad under the direction of Rothschild/Soros/Rockafeller, because shillary cliton is their chosen candidate to do their bidding.

So they find trump supporters, and psyop them.

Forgot my trip (Watch this page, my trip brings them in like a moth to a flame)

It doesn't help that a bunch of impressionable newfags (like the ones perpetuating the goog shit) desperately want to fit in. I'm convinced the self administered wordfiltering was started by someone from a certain other website.

We are growing, and I haven't seen Cred Forums mentioned in the news - ever.

We are irrelevant to the election - there isn't a person here who would be here because they're pro-Hillary. It would just be too maddening. It's like going to reddit on some lgbt board and saying you like trump any everyone is mentally ill - you're not gonna get anywhere with that just like you won't get anywhere trying to shill for Hillary here.

I think you're delusional and probably horribly narcissistic.

Cred Forums is too strong and good to last must longer. it's already half dead

Give me one example on how it's half dead and a relation to when you think it was strongest.

Hello Jew

no, faggot

CTR has effectively ragequit so they're calling in reinforcements from the parts of the NSA, CIA, etc. who are at risk of being hanged for treason when Trump wins.

>Makes claim

>refuses to back it up

Maybe you're right about Cred Forums dwindling. A year ago no one would have a problem explaining their position.

ok oldfags, come clean, which of you sold us up the river?

I'm white anglo saxon was raised Jehovahs witness in a WASPy town then bailed when I was 18. I'm more redpilled on life than you could ever hope to be.

I would actually like to seem them try and spin a thread about themselves

If Trump loses whites will demonstrate how blm has been doing it all wrong. You have not seen riots yet.

we're part of an experiment. i'm sure there are many agencies and companies running their own social conditioning and control experiments here. i wonder sometimes if they coordinate or if they are all running at the same time and trying to filter out the 'noise' from other bots and shills.

Gamergate

It feels like one of the goals is to ensure that any riots will just turn into a pointless race war between powerless people.

>we're part of an experiment.

Fucking AGAIN?

Whites won't do shit if Trump loses. You know it and I know it.

However, whatever the tipping point is, I agree. When white people have had enough, nothing on the planet can compare to the shitstorm.

Gamergate made us WAY stronger. It unified us against a common enemy. We absolutely crushed everyone involved.

Do you think Cred Forums is the only source of red pill?

Read some comments on Jew news outlets like Yahoo.com.

I believe the tipping point was around 2014-2015 when Bruce Jenner came out about his mental illness. That was as far left as the pendulum has swung in our history. It's hurtling to the right now. The masses are waking up.

It's because good honest people were getting fucked for their opinion (think Chik-fil-a and Donald Sterling).

You don't remember the bans?

Hello shills! Will meme for scheckles.

I don't, and I was doing my due diligence attacking them. Elaborate.

10/4/16? 14/88

D.A.K 16.10.16

>Elaborate
You?
Its obvious something is going on. If you have anything to say that's on topic please say so.
Good day sir

huh?

Hey Dakman, how much you make per hour to post this shit?

D.A.K

You're more cowardly than a Jew.

A great thing about gamergate was how it proved to so many that the media was coordinating to push an agenda at all costs. Gamergate was kiddy shit, manipulating politcal messages is a big boy game. But gamergate gave many people the framework to understand how to push back against coordinated mass media campaigns to discredit people.

Nice

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5463ql/whats_this_whole_Cred Forums_101616_dak_thing/

Soon, brother.

was gamergate when mass media jumped the shark?

It's a planned contingency, one they are prepared to endure should things not go the easy way for them. Even the Happening is in their plans.

Idk if the media pushes the agenda as much as stirs the pot. They want to appear to be on the "right side of history" which, since the mid 20th century, has meant liberal agendas. They do this because corporate sponsors will not back anyone that appears to be 'intolerant'.

Of course, we all know who the corporate sponsors are...

REMEMBER THE PAST OF THE FUTURE
REMEMBER
REMEMBER
REMEMBER

youtube.com/watch?v=HDQux9tAzQ0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDQux9tAzQ0

Because 2+2=4

Government pushes the agenda, media reports it ad nauseum like a good bitch. The ultimate red pill is when you realize all major television networks are run by government proxies.

I thought it was all just reactionary shit to Cred Forums being disturbingly good at sifting through political leaks for paydirt then having it spread through reddit and news sites because its easier for them than research.

Its just standard tactics to fill the front page with irrelevant shit since most of them don't use the catalog.

Then why Fox News? Why allow the golden moments of red pill they broadcast once in a while?

"For the realm was destroyed and welcomed in many of whom were the dastardly strangers following the faux god. The entity welcomed the subversion and slump of the once serene realm.

Lo, on the holy date the true shall rise up and vanquish the false whom have claimed residence in the presence of the entity

The entity of the fools and the false shall crumble at their feet and the demon within this rotten mask shall break loose at the sight of the truth.

For they shall be purged, on this holy date, and all the destruction and despair that came with it shall cease back to whence it came.

A realm born anew"

He's coming.

>Gamergate

is a non story. Its only purpose is to build narrative out of nowhere

your newfaggotry is showing

youtu.be/S9WW2HZsaC4?list=PLSb2PIreQeTAbgqabPEVH35kTYgb-anQe unified code theory

The sticky.

Read it.

Pic related. Catalog was full of slide shit that you can't sage.

Who could possibly be behind it?

Thw problem is, we already had that gay attention grabbing campaign for anti-abortion and nobody cares. If you actually do something worthy of taking notice, then I might gove a shit, but this whole "Something big is going to happen" shit just makes me think you're a kike trying to sell me something.

It means World War 3 user.

The eliteswill never give up their control. They would rather see the world end.

That JIDF is trying to kill Cred Forums.

Remember to go to the /nsg/ and up your dose on redpills

this is the kind of shit that (((they))) do. trying to harness our autistic powers of riddle solving and puzzle finishing. i think they're working on a way to herd cats.

I can't even herd one cat

Yes. They needed a face for the oppression they claimed to experience and they made the mistake of using a group of angry video game nerds who just wanted entertainment without political bullshit. Now tweets are considered news and the media keeps giving attention to normal people who aren't kikes.

Yes that's nice, but that will never happen.

It's about clicks. You get clicks by being outrageous and contradictory. Once people are tired of it they'll stop tuning in/clicking and then the tactics will change.

The conditioning has been broken. Cred Forums now shapes the world in the way we see fit

You really think NSA or CIA spends time here?
S4MS6OO+3
KIRE5F+A+4TELIA5
HRLSGS3Y+UAI2NYYTE2
S+++M/S?

Just look back if you will a what happened to Cred Forums. we are now a threat, and publicity = Normie invasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=WMs085guB7Q
Riddles and puzzles are nice.

It will take a school massacre done against whites, In a racist way, done by dindus or mudslimes

It's getting cold outside.

one of the original somethingawful image macros

havent seen it in ages :P

I feel like even something so outrageous like this wont propel action. Maybe a few lone wolves.