He's right

Anti SJWs are becoming just like SJWs. m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSlR4dlbElU

I would never let my swastika shirt get dirty..

In some cases, definitely. The difference though is that anti-SJWs are doing it in response to being attacked. SJWs went on a militant crusade because... feelings, I guess? Nobody really knows.

The people who say shit like this are contrarian edgelords. Since the right wing is becoming popular, expect the anti SJW youtubers to gradually turn more SJW.

muh epic horseshoe theory meme

SJWs= Muslims/Christians
anti-SJWs= Muslims/Christians

>newtons laws of physics

Meh, someones going to post the pics of his micropenis and this whole thread is done. Don't post this niggers shit here

Nah. Sjws fight for a good cause.

>The Amazing Atheist

I don't listen to low-IQ Drumpf supporter subhuman waste.

>pic
Shouldn't nazifag be on the right side and tumblrfag be on the left?

I'll also add that their committing the middle fallacy, as seen in the sticky. They think that because both sides have to be extreme, that the center has to be the correct answer.

>pol and sjws are the same
>christians and atheists are the same
>democrats adn republicans are the same
>Monarchists and jacobins are really the same

This is the most hairbrained argument I've seeen put out by reddit.

But I have a job?

I wake up at 6 every week day and sit in a nice comfy air conditioned office and spend half my time shit posting on Cred Forums

The rest of the time I have to make flyers for Hillary's campaign.

kike

Banana butt plug faggot is right in a way that I can't seem to fucking enjoy anything anymore without me thinking there is some sort of leftist commie bullshit agenda.

Granted a great deal of actors do indeed sit in the palm of the (((media))) and have crazy ideas on how a country should be run while they sit and enjoy there $400 latte sharted out by some gay Frenchman who happened to work at Starbucks a few years before.

anyone who defines themselves as an "anti-sjw" is retard to begin with. i don't care about "sjws", they are just an extreme manifestation of the faggotry of contemporary society.

>all these socjus babbies in the comments crying about how their precious ideology is being shit on daily by the general public

>desperately clinging to the "anti is just as bad as pro" meme as if it makes their "side" appear enlightened and reasonable

>crying about the abuse when you've already spent years building up your mound of bullshit to the point where everyone actively seeks out and shuts down your shit because they can't take it anymore

l e l

get fucked

if you have opinions on something you are the same as someone who has the opposite opinions, because you both have opinions.

>A FUCKING BANANA

yea nah not at all
fuck off cunt
saged