Exploring the Oceans: Dont you fucking do it

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Cred Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA2wY5-yiGY
youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY
youtube.com/watch?v=HDQux9tAzQ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment#cite_note-9
youtube.com/watch?v=eejQPUyeNiY
4chandata.org/x/I-was-a-commercial-diver-for-an-oil-and-gas-company-in-the-1990s--a164294
youtube.com/watch?v=pxuBwfNp2wk
youtube.com/watch?v=cRj0lymMMGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really hate Americans

Enjoy Hillary lol

Actually there is an extremely good reason to explore out deepest oceans, and one that relates to outer space quiet well.

Simply, to see if, and how, organisms survive under that much pressure, what would their bones structure (if any) be like?
Understanding how to mimic something like that would be useful for entering dense atmospheres or visiting high-gravity planets.

t. cthulu

>there's nothing down here
>please don't explore the oceans

Hmm I wonder who is behind this post

Fuck off your lying

There isnt anything cool down here
Just leave me alone

Kirk been a while since I saw this thread fug you ocean man

Are you mentally disabled?

Jews have an underwater base confirmed

I'm totally with you burger. Any animal that can't be efficiently hunted down with guns, isn't really worth being hunted at all.

Exactly

I love coming up and shooting uhh animals with you

Definitely not the dark one

>sea monster detected

Cjewlu?

You'll always be welcome, burger.

FEAR THE OCEAN JEW

This

Also, if you don't think deep sea creatures are the tightest shit get out of my face

Don't name the Unnamed!

>we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?
99% of space is also really fucking simple. Like Newtonian physics tier simple.

Youre fucking newtonian physics tier simple

>Newtonian physics tier simple
>Newtonian physics
>simple

You're a fucking faggy squid monster

>calculus is hard

T.cathulu

I hate children

More people have walked on the moon than have been to the deepest part of the ocean

One of the best reasons to explore the oceans is it may contain cures and ideas for medicine that we haven't discovered yet

>HAHAHA HUMANS DON'T GO DOWN IN THE OCEANS THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU THERE HAHAHA

>T. Merman

Nice try shill. get ready for more of our drills.

>He passed calculus 1
>thinks he knows physics

Do you have any idea how complicated everything we know about classical mechanics was to derive? Newtonian physics is not easy and just because you managed to pass with a C doesn't make you a physicist.

Damn you beat me to the punch

So sick of these fucking kike mermaids shilling up our board.

(((mermaids)))

I genuinely love pics like that, got any more? forgot what the word for em was.

works a lot better than you would think

>We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
You know all those resources people harvest here on the land, and they are always so worried, going on about how we are using them up... they are all still down there, plentiful and waiting to be tapped.

most creative thread ive browsed in a while

cheers for the chuckle m8

>when you come into a thread looking for one exact post and find it
Thanks

Are you still salty over the colonies?

There is an entire secret race of children hiding in the depths of the ocean. So make sure you don't go there.

>he cares about deriving shit
T.cringy math major

>Carnivorous squirrel
WHAT

Just search up thalassophobia, whether it's deep water or giant sea monsters it all pretty much falls under this.

Fuck off merman were coming for that mermaid pussy

Time for some /x/-tier content:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA2wY5-yiGY

fuck you faggot i want to find more awesome glowing shit
you're probably a pussy scared of deep sea life

>fuck salt

Are you an oldfag, of the tourettes guy era?

pretty sure Squirrels are omnivores and can eat carrion if desperate

You sound like someone that wants to make sure we don't find something out about the oceans.

t.ocean emu

You sound like a typical kike shill...

So what are you heebs hiding down there? Shekels?

>We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
>So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

This sounds exactly like someone's trying to hide something down there. Is this where you keep all the jewgold?

Do you have this without the doge

Yeah nice fucking try m8
I've seen the sign

Good earthlings, there is nothing at the bottom of the ocean, nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY

I cry

I already watched Planet Earth deep oceans. It was the worst episode of them all. Boring and black and just a bunch of tiny ugly creatures.

What are you doing right now my man, are you a fucking faggot? Are you a cryptoskype?

But then where will we get all the gold, molybdenum, and rhodium??

Why do you think China is pushing for deep sea mining rights in the Pacific?

>merofags
birb a best

REMEMBER

Papi wa sexi

>op

>good hoy
>dont develop any interest in looking in the ocean
>there arent certainly any sentient life and civilizations down there, perfectly isolated from us

Shhh we don't talk about the LMs

OP,
Fuck You.
People like u are the reason I fucking invaded
t. Ika Musume

PS keep yer faggot ass away from mah beach human scum

Wot

Whoa this thread seems to be dropping through pages at a higher than expected rate.

On an unrelated note, don't look for a pdf copy of The UFO Book online. And definitely avoid reading it.

Try not to click this either.

You fucking whackaloon

Don't even bother, waste of time really ;^)

10/10.

There's an ungodly amount of mineral and oil resources under the oceans, so yeah.

It's totally tangential to your oceans thing, friendo. Just some fun historical fiction :^)

I remember a thread on /x/.

A saturation diver was posting some really fucked up stories. Reptilians are real man. Saturation diving is sp00ky as fuck.

>Implying we haven't already awoken one of the old ones to meme our way out of censorship

I don't give a shit lets go down there and wake everyone else up, we already woke one god up, lets do the rest.

What could possibly go wrong.

Do you have the link to the story? I'd be interested in reading it desu regardless of it being real or not.

There's some shit under the ice in the north pole.

Deep Underwater Military Bases mane. Beneath the ocean floor. Really cool stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=eejQPUyeNiY

>Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
No shit Sherlock, why do you think we want to so desperately go to space?
Its to get away from our own fucking ocean, shit ain't right and we will never go near it because doing so means our death since we literally lose all control under the ocean.

No he's salt the cause the Bongs realize Brexit will never happened and they will stay cuckd
Its what they deserve though so I don't get why they're crying, they're getting off lucky if you ask me

>No he's salt the cause the Bongs realize Brexit will never happened and they will stay cuckd
...did you fall out of a time warp from the past?

Here you go, user.

4chandata.org/x/I-was-a-commercial-diver-for-an-oil-and-gas-company-in-the-1990s--a164294

I was hooked. Really does confirm Reptilian living pods.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxuBwfNp2wk

>missing image files everywhere
Booooo.

t. Cthulhu

I'm onto you, fucko. The jig is up.

Remember eyebro? We need to go down there for him.

t. cthulhu & friends

How's R'lyeh like bro?

>Just leave me alone

>slide thread
Fuck off

eyebro?

Ah nice thanks.

I was here

fuck off C'thulu we do whatever we want

There was a deepsea expedition with a robot earlier this year that had threads here for some reason. Eyebro was some sponge that looked like an eye on a stalk and the robot cut it.

There were meme pics of him with pepe hand and everything, and people complained about the cunt that narrated the thing because she sucked.

It was one of those magical Cred Forums moments, now lost in time.

I'm on to you Ryan.

this isn't a worm it's a moray eel from the front
> t. marine biologyfag

wow I've been waiting for this thread to come around again... phew my wait is over..

... Gahhh

Okay. They say 95% unexplored but.., that's not really true. We've mapped it all out and explored most of the coast. Occasionally oil companies will go pretty deep. All that is at the bottom is featureless clay or shit. Most of the animals down there can't survive up here. What they mean by explored is a human or drone has floated in the vicinity. If you apply that same logic places like Canada or Russia would be like 25% unexplored.

Long story short, 95% is kind of a trick, and it's more like 10% unexplored meaning they is life down there and we haven't seen it and we know exactly would the structure looks like. Like the ridges, hills depths etc

nope. nothing down here.

Maybe an eel. Not a fucking moray. Those are adorable.

FUCK SALT!

It is moray or at least an eel of some sort, it's just deformed.

Clearly A GIANT WORM!

Most animals will eat meat, the only issue is that most herbivores absolutely suck at catching it.

Cool man. I just saved the image based on what I thought it was. Jesus.

here's an ocean worm for comparison

That has to be a fucking horrible way to die.

IKR!!

Here is the full version I meant to post.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRj0lymMMGs

Around Cthulhu, he's gonna fool you.

trenches my friend
the continental ones go incredibly deep

just one of many kinds of worms in the ocean
pic related is pigbutt worm, i always get a kick out of it

T H I C C

I bet you're an alien stuck at the bottom of the ocean trying to use reverse physiology to make us find you

What does this autistic roleplaying thread have to do with Cred Forums?

Fuck off, retard.

Needs one of these made

They make underwater guns. Russians have an assault rifle

Yes goys, nothing to see down there!

Usually they are referring to the surface of the moon versus the Earth's oceans.
Surfaces of planets are relatively easy to understand since we can see them (i.e. electromagnetic radiation containing information reaches us from there). Beneath the oceans, or deeper into the earth's core (or any planet really), and it's hard to understand what is exactly happening.

Navy test.

It exists... It was posted the last time this copy pasta was prepared.

Been a while since I've seen this pasta.

WHAT THE FUCK??????
THEY LIED TO US!!!!

t.salt water skype