youtu.be/phKO2T2pMjM?t=4m4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case#Aftermath
m.imgur.com/MTt22D8
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/10-grossest-bestiality-cases-in-arizona-6639861
dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/06/04/anti-bestiality-amendment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DlmAQXCYSXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where are Hillary's emails?

I mean he's still a private citizen, he hasn't been elected for anything yet.

I may not have anything on my tax records but I still wouldn't want to show anyone, I can see where he's coming frim considering this is his first foray in politics, he's been doing pretty good

>non American
>beastiality is ok in his country

lol
Whatever

>you people
>constantly posting on Cred Forums
>a leaf

gtfo shill

>release tax returns
>globalists start attacking all your businesses
>real estate is very stable UNLESS ASSHOLES START TRASHING YOUR BUILDINGS BECAUSE NOW THEY HAVE ALL THE ADDRESSES

Yeah nah I don't blame him.

Oh right it's autumn now...

Still under audit.

You know, by the same IRS that Obama directed to audit people he disagreed with politically.

>it's ok to question another canidates tax returns but not one's foundation records

either you demand both from both or you shut the fuck up you libaral retard.

Ur post made me really think about voting Trump OP.

Go do some of that legal leaf heroin.

>private citizen with holding tax information
vs
>public official who accepted bribes in exchange for influence while in public office
really makes u think

Shoo shoo maple-jew

Shut the fuck up cuck

Let us see the tax returns Dahnald

I could not give a shit about his tax returns.

Even if he was doing shady shit with his money I don't care.

It is a droplet in the pond compared to shillary

He's waiting for the perfect moment to reveal them, just like with his health records. He's waiting for the media or Hillary to call him out, putting a huge amount of effort into one attack, just so he can deflect with a reveal and counter massively with questions about the Clinton foundation.

Gonna have to wait some time just like with king niggers Birth cert

Who cares?

>Someones tax returns are your biggest issue
>Please big gov, take more of my money

It's a leaf. What can you expect?

Out of curiosity, where are the emails?

While we're at it can we see Hillarys health record?

WTF? I love Hillary now!

Who gives a shit? He has not previously been a public servant. I have 0 interest no matter what they say.

>emails kek
Where is the money raised by americans and the entire world as humanitarian aid for the victims of the Haiti earthquake?
It had to go through the Clinton foundation and it never reached Haiti.
youtu.be/phKO2T2pMjM?t=4m4s

Kill yourself worthless dog. Dodging tax is one thing, stealing billions in humanitarian aid is on a whole other level of fucked up.

>Where. Are. Trump's. Tax. Returns?
Why does it matter?

It's not a requirement for POTUS.

stashed deep in hillary's email server

His tax returns aren't a matter of national security. I care less about his tax returns than I do about the fact that he likes his steak well done.

>Using logic on Cred Forums
Please stop

the reason bestiality isn't illegal in canada is because we don't fuck animals so we don't need to pass laws to prevent people from doing it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case#Aftermath

After Pinyan died,[2] Pam Roach, a member of the Washington State Senate and a Republican from Auburn, crafted a bill that would ban bestiality in Washington State.[20] Senate Bill 6417, which made bestiality a Class C felony, passed on February 11, 2006 with all 36 state senators voting for it.

After the laws changed, people who engaged in bestiality moved to other states which did not yet criminalize bestiality since they did not wish to be prosecuted for their acts. In 2015 Mudede said that he was unaware of any bestiality arrests in Washington State since the Pinyan incident.

good job burgers.

>fuckin leaf, figures

as soon as you figure out that Cred Forums (at least the majority) doesn't give a shit aboot Hillary and her cronies/helpers/fags/ w/e, the sooner you can finally go back to killing yourself

Given the respective bodycounts of both candidates I am far willing to give donald more benefit of doubt. Mostly because he hasn't racked up any war crimes on his account

Why the fuck do you think we have them

It doesn't matter. Whether or not he's cheating on his tax returns is the job of the irs. The only reason they want him to release it is to spin in a negative way.

emailed them to Hillary

If there was anything bad on them, the IRS would have arrested him already.

So its a non-issue.

I presume with his accountants.

Its none of your business libtard.

What criminal activity do you believe would show on a tax return? Have you ever filed taxes?

It's one thing to have the incident then pass a law banning it.

It's another thing to pass the law condoning the act.

Also good job citing ONE EXAMPLE

this

One time in my state some guy fucks a horse and it's never forgotten. Have you even been to enumclaw? It's got two bars, a library and a school. That's it.

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE CARE ABOUT HIS TAX RETURNS? WHAT INFORMATION WOULD BE ON THERE THAT THE IRS WOULDN'T HAVE NOTICED THEMSELVES?

I got Trump's tax returns.
>m.imgur.com/MTt22D8

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/10-grossest-bestiality-cases-in-arizona-6639861

there is 10 examples from 1 state..
of course it is legal in many states so it's a victimless crime

dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/06/04/anti-bestiality-amendment.html

Sen. Jim Hughes, R-Columbus, who tried unsuccessfully to pass a standalone anti-bestiality law in 2011, is taking a different approach this time by submitting it as an amendment to the state operating budget.

this guy tried to pass an anti-bestiality law.. it didn't pass, dat sweet ohio animal puzzi

in his office?

is he under any obligation to release them?

the IRS has audited him every year, probably because Obama is spiteful and petty about not being a real American*

*white

HAVE YOU WATCHED ANY OF THE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE VIDEOS RELATING TO HILLARY?

>b-but they're several hours long, I don't have that type of time!

Watching just one of those videos will make you completely hate Hillary, it's not a fucking matter of debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=DlmAQXCYSXk

What about the emails that won't be released till after the election?

Who cares?

Right here

*unzips dick*

When Mike Huckabee was running a long time ago, he put out his tax returns to be transparent without anyone asking but his opponents Nit picked it to death. Mike's daughter work for the Trump campaign so I guess Trump has been advised not to put it out even if he could.

he's a real estate guy so most of his wealth isn't liquid. His figures are going to be normally low, but most people don't understand how taxes work and will be BTFO he's not paying 3 billion a year or whatever.

Beneath the stones there were jars.

Inside the jars there was a liquid of an unknown type.

But it was black.

Black as tar.

>tax returns
>in any way shape or form important
what the fuck are liberals smoking?

People want to know his actual net worth, its likely much lower than people think, and he clearly doesn't want that to get out

Why don't lefttards ever bother to read this far for an answer to their inane questions?

Who cares? We can't risk a Hillary presidency.

Who gives a shit about his tax returns?

Seriously, why does it matter? Clinton's emails matter because they show she committed a crime whose punishment explicitly excludes her from holding federal office. Who cares about tax returns?

Yeah, but what is he hiding?

It's funny that you say that. There's more Americans that can fuck animals legally than the entire population of Canada.

This is hilarious

>Have to stop short of naming all of crooked Killary's misdeeds because space is limited
>Only mention two of them
>It's still one more than Trump in a comic specifically about how Trump is more crooked than Killary
>Liberals

Nobody gives a shit

see this , its literally a non-issue

sage goes in the options field fellows.

>I already emailed my tax returns to Hillary, where could they have gone?