Social Justice assignment

Hi, I am a student at Florida SouthWestern State College, enrolled in the AS Human Services program.

One of my class assignments is to survey at least 5 diverse individuals, asking them the following questions:

What does social justice mean to you?

How can social justice be achieved for all?

After answering those questions, the following information is encouraged to be provided (based on comfort level in disclosing):

Marital Status
Sexual Orientation
Race/Ethnicity
Religion
Disability

I decided to try posting this on this website because, based on this website's reputation, I may be able to obtain interesting and informative responses.

Depending on the quality of the answers provided, I may need to use a different website (e.g. Voat, Empeopled, Google +, Myspace, Reddit, Facebook, etc.)

I encourage participants to provide answers that are objective as reasonably possible so I can turn in this assignment. I also encourage participants to refrain from using memes so I do not have to translate their meanings to my professor.

I wholeheartedly look forward to reviewing the answers.

Thank you in advance for helping me complete this assignment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z754lhcX6qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What does social justice mean to you?
It is a fantasy.
>How can social justice be achieved for all?
Who knows the way out of a rose?

>After answering those questions, the following information is encouraged to be provided (based on comfort level in disclosing):
>Gender
Zucchini
>Age
>Marital Status
Polygamous
>Sexual Orientation
Mobius strip
>Race/Ethnicity
Martian
>Religion
Cult of Kek
>Disability
Posting on Cred Forums

not even trying cuck
The equality of all people regardless of race, religion, gender, etc.
Old question, already has been achieved you anti-aryan cuck, go gas yourself.
>All others
Praise Kek our lord an savior, born in the year 0 B.K. and who's death shall never come.

I understand that the term "social justice' can elicit negative feelings due to the efforts of a vocal minority (who abuse the term).

If it helps, try viewing "social justice" as "social change".

I appreciate any and all participants who do their best to provide objective responses for this assignment.

It's a form of vigilantism that people who can't win fights participate in. Social justice is impossible. Mob mentality leads to the downfall of nations.

The only way this is possible is by dissolving the Federal Government, deregulating everything, and going back to a tribal system, wherein, the tribe can decide their own rules.

>Gender
>Age
>Marital Status
>Sexual Orientation
>Race/Ethnicity
>Religion
>Disability

Literally irrelevant to the ridiculous questions you're asking.

Alright, I'll try.

There is more diversity in Cred Forums than in SJW circle jerks

Social justice means blaming other people for your own failures.

By eliminating quotas and all affirmative action.

>After answering those questions, the following information is encouraged to be provided (based on comfort level in disclosing):

Marital Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Race/Ethnicity: Latina
Religion: Deism
Disability: None

Hello, I can help with assignment. I am an expert in diversity with over 300 confirmed ethnicities.

1. Social Justice is a common ground for us folks.
2. Social justice can only be achieved by those who want change.
3.Gender - M but am gender fluid.
4.I am straight as a pancake.
5. My race is black, but I prefer to be knows white.
6. Religion is Judaism
6. No disability

Social Justice used to mean to me protecting the rights of truly oppressed people whom either a business or government entity was consciously or unconsciously oppressing. Now I think it's Fat Loud Women forcing themselves on you because you don't speak like they demand you speak.

Social Justice can never be achieved for all, humans are fundamentally prejudice. Either a computer will have to take over or we have to accept a degree of social injustice in the system.

M
married
strgt
no
no
none

I'll help you out OP.

What does social justice mean to you?
Social justice is facism posing as equality.

How can social justice be achieved for all?
Social justice is a highly flawed social construct that could only be enforced by dictatorial abuses of human rights. Ergo it defeats it's own purpose, by preventing it's own achievement.

Age: Even though I was born later, I identify as having been born in 1984.
Marital Status: Even though I am in fact a virgin, I identify as being married to a not particularly attractive Asian woman.
Sexual Orientation: Even though I am exclusively attracted to females, I identify as what Mark Zuckerberg does
Race/Ethnicity:Even though I am aryan, I identify as a jew.
Religion:Even though I do not follow their religion in the slightest, I identify as a jew.
Disability:Given that I identify as Mark Zuckerberg, it is obvious I have some mental disability or other.

youtube.com/watch?v=z754lhcX6qw

Here is a Youtube link from the International Labour Organization that discusses the meaning of social justice.

Try watching the video to help you provide objective responses and/or support for your views on social justice.

I greatly appreciate all of you who took the time to respond and assist me with this assignment.

> What does social justice mean to you?
Western society losing its will to live.

> How can social justice be achieved for all?
Be leaving everyone alone.

> Gender
Male

> Age

> Marital status
Single

> Sexual Orientation
Straight

> Race/Ethnicity
Caucasian

> Religion
Agnostic

> Disability
None

>What does social justice mean to you
Nothing, a farce like utopia that exists in the minds of coddeled intellectuals.
>How can social justice be achieved for all
It can't because social jusctice is a childlike understanding of complex things such as history and peoples personal bias.
>TransAm
>Age 30
>Divorced
>Sonic the fucking hedgehog
>Neanderthal
>Kekist
>none

>What does social justice mean to you

It means attempting to force equal outcomes from inherently unequal people. We are all born unique and it is logically impossible for unique things to be equal, it contradicts the meaning of the word equal at the definition.

>How can social justice be achieved

It can't. Put into place attempting to force equal outcomes leads to you handicapping those at the top. This is a topic several authors have explored, such as Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron."

We must accept the fact that we are born different from one another and try to allow each person to fulfill their own potential in the ways they see fit, not force them to be things they are not for the sake of quotas.

>M
>26
>Straight
>Slav
>Taoism
>This survey gave me brain damage

Improving the human species.

Prevent the bad people from reproducing, promote the reproduction of good people. At this point genocide could be considered a form of social justice.

>Gender
My sex is male.
>Age
Young
>Marital Status
>Falling for the vaginal jew
>Sexual Orientation
CIS gendered
>Race/Ethnicity
Fucking white male
>Religion
Nietzschian Greco-Roman
>Disability
Autism

I'll give my input OP, but I think you're going to get fairly similar responses here on Cred Forums.

Social Justice means that no matter how hard I work or how much I give up in order to succeed, some "minority" is going to say that it was all earned by privilege, not sacrifice. Social Justice is no longer about provided equal opportunities, it's about putting down others to receive free hand outs.

I don't think it's ever going to be possible to achieve social justice for all people. Someone will always feel like they received the short end of the stick.

>Gender
Male
>Age

>Marital Status
Single

>Sexual Orientation
Straight

>Race
White

>Religion
LDS

>Disability
None

>LDS
Top kek, you worship a fucking drug??

Hes a mormon.

Nah m8, I worship a con-man.

I should note that I'm inactive.

Curious OP, did you think this video would change our opinions? Like, did you think you would get the answers you were expecting by having us watch this?

>One of my class assignments is to survey at least 5 diverse individuals
LMAO, ask 5 white people just make sure they're from different parts of Europe.

New left identity politics nonsense which distracts from the class struggle.

Through the working class seizing the means of production and the implementation of international communism.

All that comes to mind is the word "nuisance'

>how can social justice be achieved for all?
Tearing everyone down to the lowest common denominator

19yo straight unmarried white catholic male with terrible eyesight but no real disabilities

I did not post the link to that video to change people's opinions on the subject. I posted it in an effort to help people see how social justice is defined by people whose careers influence (or is influenced by) social justice. After watching the video, those who decide to assist me in completing my assignment can balance their initial views on social justice with what they learned from the video, and from that their responses may be more objective and insightful.

>that fucking disability trait at the end

there is no fucking way this is a real assignment

no fucking way the people getting interviewed wont get offended that anyone who belives in social justice has mental damage

i think this prof might be redpilled and is just exploring the lunacy,

also get a better major OP, unless u want to shill in hr w.e. u have studying is a major crock of bull

Male
Single
Straight
Native American
Jewish
Acrophobia

Social justice means a persons race should never be highlighted. For any reason.

It can be achieved by calling everyone an American instead of splitting groups up like Native American and black American and Asian American

>What does social justice mean to you? Autism
>How can social justice be achieved for all? killing whitey
>Gender helicopter
>Age 36
>Marital Status not married
>Sexual Orientation gay
>Race/Ethnicity Australian Aboriginal
>Religion Islam
>Disability im an abo

It is getting late here, so I will leave this thread for now and return tomorrow.

I encourage all participants to do their best to provide objective responses. If you have strong views on social justice, feel free to share that too, as long as you can provide strong and coherent support for your views.

I truly appreciate all of you who took the time to reply to this thread and assist me in completing this assignment.

It means equating speech with violence