What can be done to reduce Africa's fertility?

What can be done to reduce Africa's fertility?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Chad#Threats_and_preservation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop sending them food.

Can't argue with this. Give a Google some bread and that Google will go pop out 10 more search engines to get more bread.

bomb them with anime

We could try reducing pretty much every government to a perpetual state of destabilization and corruption, incite warring tribes and factions to continue to fight one another, introduce sectarian violence and outright starve children.

Maybe that would work...

Genophage WHEN

>search engines
Kek

Maxim gun.

We're destroying the planet, and them, by sending them food and money and shit of that nature.

Evacuate all the whites, build a wall around the whole continent, and let it sort itself out.

Subject them to a free market.
They will die by the thousands.

How about spiking their water with something tha makes them sterile?

Promote feminism for niggers

Instead of selling permits to hunt lions, sell permits to hunt Africans.

re-olonize

I love it.

Jesus even fucking aids isn't working I have no idea.

Nuclear holocaust.

You don't have to. Just keep them in Africa and don't give them aid.

super-AIDS

Honestly mother nature has been trying for a while with aids

Has Zika hit Africa yet?

Genetically engineer a mosquito that spreads some sort of disease that makes their offspring non-viable.

A virus that only kills people with high melatonin.

Napalm.

Would it be technically possible for a virus to be targeted that specifically and not be at risk of mutating into other targets? I'm no biochemist so I dunno.

This. Incorporate them into the western tradition, give them lives of luxury and educate them to college levels. They'll soon become universally infertile.

The chances of it spreading to non-human animals would be slim to none. Other than that, who cares?

I think you mean melanin, Dr. Bongstein.

Sterilization through water supply

Thanks auto correct.

Their water supply is already full of cholera, how much worse could it get?

Bill Gates is already working on it. Don't worry

Nothing

that's literally all we have to do is nothing. Right now we do 'something' - we give them food, financial aid, vaccines, etc. So all we have to do is STOP doing all those things and they will die off.

People want to talk about whites failing natural selection, if it wasn't for us, Africa would barely even exist.

Beam gamma rays over their continent.

>and then do something to make them all angry at once

Give them plastic that isn't from whole foods. Put birth control in their watering holes.

seriously that is going to be a lot of fucking africans.

Nigeria's population was 40 million in 1950.

It's gunna be 400 million in 2050.

Yellowstone.

No no...not worse.

The sterilization is the positive, cholera is avoidable if they weren't shitting in their water supply.

we should give them more ammo
no more food aid

destroy the entire earth

>asia is about to go through a mass extinction event in 2100
>NA is literally the least fertile place in the world
>africans will inherit the planet
glad I won't live long enough to see this unmitigated disaster

If I ever hit the lottery I will go there and create an experimental army or terminators and wipe them all out.

>Implying
Africa is not le hut meme

A ton of industrialized and emerging cities built by their resource based economies.

their population growth will slow down in a couple decades. population growth is not linear

>What can be done to reduce Africa's fertility?

Significant Western investments in education, healthcare, safe housing, control of disease vectors (mosquitos, flies, rats, other pests), massive support for women's rights, infrastructure improvements, and other things.

The moment these things start happening and people are no longer afraid that they are going to die every minute of the day, folks begin to invest in their own interests rather than having children. Women are a perfect example of this. Free them from their traditional roles, educate them, give them access to education and birth control, then watch as they suddenly start having FAR fewer children.

It will cost the West a fuckton of money, but ask yourselves this: Will not a poor, overpopulated, disease ridden, war torn, and famine plague Africa cost the West even MORE in the long run, even if only due to defense costs?

Correct.
:^)
Subtle to others, obvious here. Nice try though.
Unnecessary, they are destroying their water supplies all by themselves.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Chad#Threats_and_preservation
Sorta
Too long term.
Correct.
Working on it.
No idea.
Danger if it gets out. Aids did, remember?
Please don't be on the research team.
Possibly a cancer.
Please be on the research team.
Correct. However it can and is getting worse.
[citation needed]
Correct.
Atmosphere blocks gamma radiation. Maybe cosmic rays.

If everyone in africa had the standard of living of a lower class american, the planet would overheat even faster. There's a billion of those fuckers. And since we know they don't have any cures rattling around in their heads there's nothing to gain from them advancing. it's better to keep them inthe stone age.

there last thing the world needs is another batch of third world degenerates going through an industrial revolution. look at what the fucking ching chong ding dongs are doing to the enviroment. you thing nig nogs will care about anything other than personal gain? they will destroy one of the last true wildernesses in teh world.

biological weapons are the cure.

Seriously, the West by itself would need four or five Earths' worth of resources to sustain its current standard of living; trying to extend that to the rest of the world's population would be madness.

Ethnic bioweapons.

>it's better to keep them inthe stone age.

They are using stone age technology to build garbage rafts to invade Europe. Even if you attempt to intercept them, you require the military hardware and personnel to do the job.

Africa costs the West money regardless of whether you leave them be or help them out. It is probably better for the West to do what China is going..... provide all of the things which I described in exchange for exclusive access to natural resources.

China is looking fifty years ahead.... we aren't.

Give them the gift of Zika

>Leave googles to me

It is not about giving them an American standard of living. Hell, even shithole South American countries have only replacement birthrates, simply because they have birth control and don't have to worry about dying all of the time.

An uplifted Africa does not mean that the continent is going to become the United States.

make them gay and rich

Pretty sure even this is not the latest version.

remember when china gave them a train to help them establish a civilization, and instead of using it to transport goods the nogs scrapped it for spare metal because it was too much hard work and they didn't know anything about mechanical engineering.

china is looking ahead you say? are you ironically making a joke?

It really is the shithole that keeps on shitting.

>you were born too soon to see he glorious Blasian century

Then again, it'd be no point if they didn't start interbreeding en masse.

This and more internet.

Hmm, then they'd all be liberal kikbook googles.

>you require the military hardware and personnel to do the job.
literally just jetskis driven by sailors with rocket launchers
you could probably lock down the whole southern coast of Europe for a couple billion a year if you wanted to

bump