Cascade Mall Shooter

Turkish, not Hispanic.

Arcan Cetin

Just apprehended.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jqPBf
twitter.com/komonews/status/779864010808238080
reddit.com/r/news/comments/54d6lu/mass_shooting_in_downtown_baltimore_at_least_8/
archive.is/PA5F1
m.seattlepi.com/local/article/Neighbours-arson-Cheap-whiskey-or-intolerable-5659983.php
komonews.com/news/local/sheriffs-office-person-of-interest-arrested-in-cascade-mall-shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=d0RKYz8oWDU
youtube.com/watch?v=4GryX9Nu5Cw
translate.google.co.uk/?um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#auto/en/bozkurt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_wolf
youtube.com/watch?v=urkRUlqYUOc4
twitter.com/mollybcrazy
youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44
youtube.com/watch?v=DH-SxvUHUAc
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/779875453578387456
youtube.com/watch?v=t8qFroMQnJU
face
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/mispronouncing-students-name-now-microaggression/
archive.is/DAXJg
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg_iDPRud_c
encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-QBUYfzZTZcj1mI1JnqbFhkBlY_sOjHoDV3RIYNDQ0djw3YeS4A
cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/Arcan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/ArcanCetin

>turk

I knew that fuck wasn't hispanic

I made plenty of beaner friends, and that face... it too pretty to be a beaner.

Someone pls quick do an I'M WITH HER Hillary H arrow thing with him

>Turkey
>Country is 98% Muslim
Gee, who would've guessed

Did somebody say arkan?

WTF EUROFAGS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THE ROACHES IN CHECK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT'S HIS END GAME???????

> manlet
> autism haircut
> kills only women
> uses pussy ass .22 baby rifle

/r9k/ confirmed.

GAS ALL ROACHES NOW

HILLARY CONFIRMED FOR STATE TERROR SPONSOR

I'm not a paleontologist, but I don't think you're supposed to hold tigers like that.

poor tigger :,(

well shit this is boring

Rare
e
e
e
e

so religious kebab did it

>no source

>Turkish

I can't believe that tanned man of European descent would do something so horrible

>1/18/15

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU

It actually fits pretty well. He looks like the guy and is from Washington according to his twitter.

there's another thread. it's all about Cred Forumsacks trying to do the manhunt for the authorities.

if this guy is it, then what is there to lose but one faggot good looking turk's ruined life?

SOURCE NEEDED

>I made plenty of beaner friends
Why do you associate yourself with trash, friend?

That's actually exactly how you're supposed to hold it, there's a nerve in it's neck that makes it go limp.

Impossible to know at this point. Sure, he may have been screaming about Allah, waving around a Koran, pledging allegiance to the Islamic State, beheading immodest women and waving around that black flag, but that's inconclusive.

What we DO know for sure is that Turkey is in Europe (yes it is, every inch of it), so Turkey is white (yes, 100% white), and therefore he's probably a white supremacist Trump supporter killing in the name of Pepe.

reminder to archive shit like this instantly

archive.is/jqPBf

>Turkroach

A patriotic Turkroach

check out his fagbook

arcan cetin

not my fault they're just everywhere

white liberal tards are less respectful than "trash" because at least the trash knows it's thrown away.

they're not as bad as these turks, at least they believe in jeebus, for now.

He's a globalist.

Hold me, Cred Forums

Armenian here

well if it's a turk, no wonder lol. I dont think our turk friends understand how much they hate muslims here, dont get me wrong a lot of them are okay, but really dude, drop that piece of shit religion called Islam, it's not doing you ANY good, you really think that shit will survive the next 100 years? Yeah right, technology well conquer all, even your stupid religions.

they may have him in Oak Harbor

a real man

Legit rare. Wow!

Perfect, and fresh ammo for Trump Monday

Fucking magnets, how do they work?

WILL CLINTON DISAVOW?!?

yeah but that's not its mother holding it...

it looks off-putting when some militant soilder holds it like a trophy, but normal when it's done by the mum. I know the puss is fine but errytime i see that image i cri.

(((Goldstein)))

>background
>thanks financed columbine
Confirmed false flag.

is this the same guy?
faceberg / Arcancetin

Graduated high school in 2015.. with a full neckbeard? jesus christ turks are hairy

Thread on r9k yesterday. Just came to let you stormfags know its not one of yours.

rare and nice digits

>keep the roaches in check
Are you fucking kidding me? You simply can't keep roaches in check. Unless you exterminate every single one of them.

Argued with retards last night saying it wasn't a beaner. Only one person actually listened.

Knew he was too tall to be a beaner

What is he even trying to say?

religious moderate muslim thats voting hillary.
>literally their idea of a moderate muslim

Found in my hometown, this is 7 types of fucked guys.

vote for hillary clinton

It took a day for police to release more images; either the urgency to catch the guy was simply not that great, or there was a great deal of consternation that the only image released last night was also the only one that held out any ambiguity regarding race.

He's obviously not fucking Hispanic. and I suspect that Hispanics are going to start to get real pissed off real soon as being the designated media code-word meaning "probably Muslim."

This. I live around a shit ton of them. Not friends with any.

MAN ARRESTED IN OAK HARBOUR, SAME PLACE IS FROM

The eternal Roach strikes again

>too pretty to be a beaner
Hahaha

He'd be pretty good friends with Jaden Smith.

When you look in the mirror, it's not the real you. Evolution?

You cringe, you lose
reddit.com/r/news/comments/54d6lu/mass_shooting_in_downtown_baltimore_at_least_8/

How many people has /r9k/ murdered at this point

His friend casually mentioned his name in a post and then immediately locked his account when people began asking questions.

wtf does this mean

archive.is/PA5F1

Archive everything now

Washingtonian here, there are lots of muzzies here, I worked with this one that tried to burn down a gay bar in Seattle
m.seattlepi.com/local/article/Neighbours-arson-Cheap-whiskey-or-intolerable-5659983.php

why are we doing this?

They surely knew who he was before they even released the image (he will have left fingerprints somewhere, and those will be on record since he's an immigrant), and only put the image out there to make sure people kept away from him if they saw him.
I wouldn't read too much into it. The police are probably pretty Cred Forums-friendly these days, they wouldn't cover something like this up.

As for the Hispanics, they've got every right to be pissed off. Hopefully they realise and condemn what's going on before it happens again.

Wait what? Is this name that common in Roach land?

SEND THIS TO TRUMP

if king county is still a blue county by the end of this election cycle there's no saving the puget sound from these fucks.

had to abandon Bellingham because shit changed.

Jews may try to censor before it hits mass media.

Anyone else notice the sexy sheep pics on his fb?

My fucking sides right now

It depends on how many Orgeon got.

West side, homie

nice flag
AESTHETIC FLAG

He also follows two Mexican political groups that use the sign of the Taco to demonstrate their power.

>twitter.com/ArcanCetin

Kek at that last tweet.

I TOLD YOU

KEK TOLD YOU

West side

>this picture is illegal to view in Turkey

the fuck man.. you go to do a mass shooting, arguably the biggest day of your entire shit life.. and you wear that fucking outfit? cargo shorts, a print tee, and autism shoes?

> white ankle socks

It looks like he's a Trump supporter guys, look who is retweeting and liking his posts...

Did he really support hillary on twitter

Muzzie jaden... bloody hell.

>the crescented burritos

Taco Ackbar

This is truly the classiest of rare flags.

Bravo Good Sir.

You mean hitler's wife?

Cenk strikes again, 1.000.000 armenian deads in shooting, he denies the crime

He may have an autism defense based on his twitter posts alone...

Paul Nehlen gettin trolled hard

Who? I can't check.

No one can exterminate like you can, nazikraut

LOL THIS FAG DIDNT EVEN CHANGE HIS CLOTHES FROM LAST NIGHT!

>I want to be cleaned like a cool pussy cat

Err... uhh.. what exactly did he mean by this..?

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

It's legit. You can't make this shit up.

Praise Kek.

I looked under the "Country is for republicans..." post. One person is named Trumpatriot, the other is just Alex but has that he supports Trump in his description.

Little benis

>another mass shooter is a liberal

A MERE COINCIDENCE

>he doesnt think Cred Forums is its own source

KEK is laughing

komonews.com/news/local/sheriffs-office-person-of-interest-arrested-in-cascade-mall-shooting

They got him.

You mean us?

>when you do a mass shooting and expect to die, but instead you have to walk home

this
works with normal house kitters too so they don't scratch you

Kek

Sauce

Pre-religion of peace'd

>MHP
>Bozkurt
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)

You guys caught yourself a bad roach infestation, they are the worst of the worst, when you identify one of them you need to stomp them.

Bozkurt is a group of wolf worshiping Turkish supremacists, think of them as Tengri ISIS

If it is you guys, fucking stop. The media will play it off that he was joking and he is a Trump supporter.

That classic mideastern sweat collar

He's just talking shit about country music though, isn't he?

Well shit.

Probably an account that interacted with the word "Republican" automatically.

Oh stop it, you.

I think he's saying Democrats wouldn't like country because they wouldn't get it. Country is pretty patriotic.

I do think it's people here liking the posts now, which is sort of dumb. Don't associate with this roach.

I gotchu senpai

Just checked out arcans mom's on fb. If I was in the market 4 sum mature Haji trim with massive tits I would totally give her a ring n take her out for a bucket o fried chicken...

Just sayin

Seconded!
Let them know his supports democrats.

TURK ROACH CONFIRMED

WE NEED TO GET RID OF THESE MUZZIES

They are both muzzies so yes you are right.

Please vote in this internet poll oh majestic shiny rare one!

>Arcane Cretin

anybody got a link or is this just a Cred Forums guess?

more than /k/, and they got artillery

What happened (and what always happens) is that they obscure the ethnicity and the ideology of the person involved at the beginning when the news is hot and everyone's looking. Then once things wind down a bit, they'll release more information confirming the guy was a Muslim and a Turk, but that'll only reach maybe 60 or 70% of the original audience. The remainder will still be operating under the assumption that it was a Mexican shooting up a mall for unknown reasons.

That's why a few months ago every single Muslim massacre and mass shooting event started to be recorded as 'southern European-looking', 'Mediterranean', 'unknown', 'Hispanic/black' etc. and the "motives are unclear", even if the guy had shouted ALLAHU AHKBAR and asked the victims of they were Muslim, which has happened numerous times so far.

It's an extremely unhanded and slimy method of information control.They're trying to obscure what's actually going on so that people stop connecting the dots.

R A R E
A
R
E

On mobile what is it

he does look slightly cute desu

how did they connect this Arcan guy to the shooting though. Just because he's a turk in the same area doesnt mean shit

Arkan and his tigers redux when

what the hell is that, it looks like chinese but way worse.

LOL, CNN is already saying that the motive is unclear

What is the best type of spray for Turk Roach death?

He is talking about Country Music you dumbass.

He is making fun of Republicans.

So what you're saying is that it's not the number, type or style of gun itself that poses the danger, but the type (or caliber) of person who gets their hands on them? Something like that? If only there was a pithy slogan that we could use to promote this message.

no fucking way.

He doesn't support Clinton, he's Bozkurt, he believes in either raping/enslaving women.

He thinks all white people should be enslaved and a greater Turkish empire should rule the world.

That said US media is too retarded to understand the nuances of Turkic politics and is narcissistic enough to believe it's about them.

So go ahead send this to the media, they are too stupid to figure out what it's about

youtube.com/watch?v=d0RKYz8oWDU

Thanks

Thanks cultural enrichment.

I'm think t he's just nuts or schizo and this wasn't for Allah (AL rahman al raheem)

nah its confirmed news stories should be popping up just got an alert on my phone from AP news

>tfw all the beaners were sperging out in internet comments sections everywhere when this happened saying they're sure it was a sandnigger and not one of them
I guess they were right.

Yeah duh you dumb fags obviously don't speak arabic, 'ALLAHU AHKBAR! ALMAWT LILKIFAR!' is just Arabic for 'my motives are unclear. I am an enigma wrapped in a riddle shrouded by mystery.'

Kek.

Like Harry Pottery

>sign of the Taco
Fucking great part and 911 get!

Arcan @ArcanCetin 11 Apr 2015
#HUNTtheTRUTH #343icommunity

Arcan @ArcanCetin 11 Apr 2015
Locke vs Chief Halo 5 guardians! #halo #halochannel #bungie

CONFIRMED HEADSHOTTER

The media will blame this on Halo 5 mark my words

This video is great, thanks for sharing Finfriend.

REEEEEEEEE TURKROACHES GO HOME. TURKROACHES OF Cred Forums DEFEND THIS SHIT.

Whast doe Boz word mean?

RELIGION OF PEACE!
RELIGION OF PEACE!
RELIGION OF PEACE!

youtube.com/watch?v=4GryX9Nu5Cw

What is background of Bozkurt-people/group/word?

On mobile what is it ?

HILLARY SUPPORTER COMMITS MASS MURDER

ISLAMIC TERRORISTS SUPPORT HILLARY

so it's another win for Trump.

Praise Kek.

So ultimately, it was just a literal autistic retard...
What a world.

Thanks for pointing out that 911. I was learning how to identify Wolf Worshiping Turk Roaches for future stompings and missed it.

Former Sales Associate at Macy's

LOL IT WAS OVER A GIRL, THE HOE COALBURNER USED TO WORK AT MACYS

Curaçao, flag fag.

>triple dubs

WITNESSED

This is shocking news. Muslims usually treat their women so well.

Wel he's a Turk not an Arab and he seems like a major autist so I'd guess it's probably another case of supreme gentlemenship

>why aren't you controling the number of cockroaches in your home?
dumbass, the only way to get rid of the problem is to exterminate all the roaches.

>hillary supporter

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 round burst

Oh boy! Turkroaches at it again!

a synonym for Turkish and Muslim btw.

This is looking more like Elliott Rodger than religion of peace.

translate.google.co.uk/?um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#auto/en/bozkurt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_wolf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)

How will this be spun? Anti-Guns? Or maybe he is just another crazy woman hater? Is Snackbar possible or likely? Dude just seems off the rails from what I've read so far.

>If flowers can attract bees why are there like still soil to make flowers grow in the ground. Evolution?

What did he mean by this?

Bozkurt/Grey Wolves are a weird militia attached to the MHP, which is a weird political party in Turkey. My guess is he was only into them because he's an edgefag, but maybe it ran in the family, they do get like 15% of the vote over there or whatever.

They're hardcore Turkish supremacists - hate Arabs, hate Jews, hate Westerners - so it's not really an ISIS thing with them (though I think most of the guys in Turkey who sell guns to isis are grey wolves)

i already knew to avoid coal burners. their boyfriends will always steal and try to start fights. well..in this case shoot up a department store.

>Trump doesn't like Muslims killing people and criticizes them for it
>Muslims: stop criticizing us or we will kill you! This is your fault, Trump!
Every. Fucking. Goddamned. Time.

So was he working for IS or not?!

Yes she disavows .22 rugers, they will be banned.

What the fuck is he even trying to say hahaha

he look very mongoloid

I'm going to be so annoyed if he did do this for some stupid woman.

What an absolute waste.

Probably not. He reportedly yelled out some girls name when he started the attack. I think he was just another Elliot Rodger.

Radical violence and intolerance via a Muslim conduit isn't the sole domain of IS.

That is our shills retweeting his controversial material.

Wut?

FYI to all... the tweet that mentions Hillary and "hitler's wife" was NOT an attack on clinton.

It was a comment with the tag #theNew10 about who people would like to see on the new $10 bill.

In other words... he suggest hillary on the new 10

>think of them as Tengri ISIS
Wait, those autistic T*rks actually try and do things?

The tiger was Arkan. That Slav holding him was just a bodyguard and decoy.

Arkan is still out there, hating Muslims in a zoo somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=urkRUlqYUOc4
HE MIGHT HAVE A YOUTUBE WITH SKYRIM VIDEOS.

Thank you user.

Turkish Nationalist so probably not.

Hmmm it's almost as if gun laws don't do anything to stop mass killings but instead just inconvenience law abiding citizens.

Even if you ignore the blacks, most mass shooters are deranged anti-gun Democrats

Confirmed women hater, anime freak, loser, and kebab.

Yeah he was born aug 1996, making him 20, which matches up with what KOMO said the arrested guy was.. and his facebook says he was class of 2015. So i'm thinking he was held back a grade..

These are the killers of today.

jew salad

Thanks!!!

Perfect example of why we need common sense gun regulation

What did he mean by following this?

Country Music, like Rock and Roll is for democrats though.

Honest, hard hardworking Republicans listen to Beautiful Music, AOR, Standards and Classical.

you forgot
> 9gag fan

pweeeze vote for trump

This thread is getting stupidly comfy.
Will we get bi-partisan agreement that this faggot is a total dip?

somehow that makes me sad

Was her name Anna O. Agbarr?

Hes talking about country music

Was this the coalburner?

twitter.com/mollybcrazy

tfw the mall is closed

would you be shocked if he had an austistic trump meme twitter account

it could definitely be him

How many people in your country get killed violently each week?

Why do dems not care?

Delete this.

Zyklon-B

>
>WTF EUROFAGS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THE ROACHES IN CHECK
>
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>
>WTF EUROFAGS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THE ROACHES IN CHECK
>
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Kys

>This is a seriously fun project by Arthur van 't Hoog and Filidor Wiese from the Netherlands. We're really curious who the World would elect if they could. So please vote and share our project!
thank you based dutchies

Wessssside

SUPREME

>non white supreme gentlemen

Crickets everywhere.

Well looking at it, it's unsourced. There is already a heavy.com article up about the 5 things you need to know about Arcan Cetin. Heavy.com is like a shit version of Buzzfeed, so take it with a grain of salt, just don't count on the actual story being told unless it's something mundane.

Not a single picture with him.

Maybe he was friendzoned hardcore.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44

Should call him Mr. YOLO.

Also he was into Mylie Virus. WTH???

wolf

That flag.

I'm a little out of the loop on this one.

Is the media saying he's Hispanic?

>OVER A GIRL
>unironically

>Anti-Guns?
Is there anything else?

Source on the girl?

They were saying witnesses said he was Hispanic

Not just a girl, but a real hog too.

The og supreme gentleman wasn't white either.

confirmed Eliot Rodger type situation

So much this!

>Just like De Blasio initially spinning the story about the Chelsea bomber, [[[Ahmad Rahami]]], last week, claiming it was probably """""teenage pranksters"""""" and desperately trying to keep people from referring to it as terrorism.

Alt right misogynist gun grab attempt. Something about violence against womyn

nasty

>22
>99
>11

lol what a gay

>They were saying witnesses said he was Hispanic

Impossible. Hispanics can appear human sometimes, but a Turk, never.

Thank you for doing your part!

A wannabe. Turks can't be supreme or gentlemen.

Proof that this is the suspect?

>After that tweet Hill's numbers in the polls drop significantly.

these comments are from different girls posting on his wall. i think he mass messaged every girl he knew at school some normie meme.

>desu: the only time ive ever talked to you was the movie night when you kept punching me

> Tbh I think I've only met you once and we hungout at Tim's and that was fun. We should all go to whistle lake this summer!

> Tbh: uuum idk your ok I guess haha but it kinda weirds me out that you don't know which twin you like sooo... Bye haha

> LMS 4
> Rate: 6
> Tbh: we dont talk but ur nice
> Date or pass: pass
> Animal: Idk

oooooof.

>Impossible. Hispanics can appear human sometimes, but a Turk, never.

Well, people in the U.S. are extremely ignorant.

>The average atheistfag
kekeroony

>ywn get to read John Wayne Gacy's Twitter

wow i'd go on a rampage too if that gremlin's spell wore off and realize i've been tapping that.

such a normalfag

Leftists still push the "white lone misogynist shooter" narrative even though Roger was mixed. They can't now since the shooter is brown.

looks like they knew what was up.

>the only time ive ever talked to you was the movie night when you kept punching me

An islamic Hillary supporter goes on a shooting spree.

Geez I hope he voted early. :^)

FOR YOU

>There's a vid of him doing a quadkill in Cowadoody

I JUST REWATCHED THIS TODAY WTF

another post from his wall from a girl:

> Truth is: You are a very odd character. You were always going on about being Russain and stuff like that, but under that you really supported America (or so it seemed to me) and I always thought that was really cool. Maybe we will have ROTC together again next year! :D even if we don't, try to keep up with the Mother Russia thing!

has it been confirmed that he a Bozkurt.

(So glad my turkish wife is blonde and passes as white)

>you sneaky little cunt

I miss the Columbine Shooters. They were fags, but they were fun fags.

>You kind of look like a terrorist
She either has ovaries of steel or is just really empty headed. I can't imagine just telling someone "you look like you would strap bombs to your chest and explode" to them online or irl.

...Still, amazing foresight on her

MULTIKILL

kek

He was a degenerate slimeball.

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/779875453578387456

LET THE BODIES HIT DA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rofl. He's even playing as a terrorist hahaha.

Confirmed it him

State records show Cascade Mall shooter, Arcan Cetin, has no criminal history in Washington State

Someone get this to Donald.

Why is everyone saying this is rare? This is not rare.

He looks like another beta r9k incel. Nothing to see here.

I love you guys

When trees are green how come most are blue. Evolution?

1337 CAMP3R OMG C4 KILLZ

One less COD fag good riddance

I mean if that's what witnesses said it's not really a lie.

Hopefully they highlight the fact that he was a Hilary supporting, Muslim terrorist(they won't)

youtube.com/watch?v=t8qFroMQnJU

The memes just write themselves these days.

he'll get his ass grabbed soon too

>but.. thats okayy. (x
Kill this racetraitor whore.

i feel like the whole world is riding ona crazy train like in willy wonka and the music is getting faster and faster and shit is getting crazier and crazier every second

da fuck?

Guns don't kill people, robots kill people.

facebook post froma girl:

>"You remind me of Wrath, cuz you know a lot about weapons and stuff, and I can imagine you taking out a lot of soldiers by yourself. "

They should nuke all muslim countries.

I like how hispanics were the main target this election but managed to stay relatively quiet (besides that guy who killed a lady in san fran) but Muslims just give every reason to vote Trump

>Try to blame the Hispanics
>Ends up being an Arab
Jews BTFO

>Uhlaine
Took me more than a minute to figure this one out.

that is the most ghetto way to prepare coffee. wtf? Why not just use a french press it does the same thing just u don't have to deal with a strainer. absolutely retarded, turkroach coffee

A FUCKING CREDIT CARD

>Rot in hell.

He's not dead, he's very much alive.

And once he gets out of jail, he's coming for ya.

Prepare anus.

Tanned German, strikes again!

>mexico talking about anyones credit
hahaha wew lad

wow hillary voters are so violent and dangerous. we need to make her disavow.

SUPREME SNACKBARMAN.

Oh fuck, screen caps?

Goatfucker alert

>People unironically defending this hag at this point in time

Sad!

Guys I'm getting some feels

>Adana

Links, now

Post em boys.

Major hard on rite now.

Oo lan?

You mean ANOTHER hillary supporter goes on a massive killing spree.

face nig /david.marshall.92798

HE WUZ A GOOD BOIII

Elaine.

Don't Let In The Cetin

>he can't keep getting away with it!

This guy is not /r9k/.
Religion of piss confirmed.

yet they are the cause for like 60% of the cheers at a Rally whenever Trump says BUILD WALL

This guy is too gay ISIS to claim him even after the fact.

He could scream Allah u snackbar in court and people will just laugh at him

He didn't like Obama

Can someone normie enough to have a facebook investigate and report back?

ROASTIES GETTING
FUCKING.
TOASTY.

some shit here
we need a new thread though.

>those normie as fuck videos
Makes me sick to be honest.

You using Trump quotes makes me feel unsettled.

lmao
he's a cuck

on fagboob

david.marshall.92798?pnref=lhc

HONOR KILLING

Will anyone stop him?

This isn't actually proof he didn't like Obama.

facebook -- (/david.marshall.92798)

>That second to last video at the bottom
Good to know he supports Black Lives Matter though

>/david.marshall.92798
>cant into paragraphs

>Bozkurt

Wow quads don't lie

praise kek

on the scanner last night there was reports of a balding, older white man with him on or about the time of the shooting

Yep, Turkish Hillary supporter. Of course.

Oh boyo. He's pretty much dad-Cred Forums.

My wife comes from your country. Hi curacao.

>she also had a son that I took as my own
LOL

Looks like the liberal media will even throw the spics under the bus to cover for the mudslimes.

so he's just your average muslim

Please get some caps friend I'm on a mobile

KEK

Literally his wife's son

it's full of pro 2nd amendment memes. guy had a concealed weapon permit. ex-navy, etc.. hates obama.

I actually have some feels for this guy. Dude raised a murderer after a career in the military.

Need new bread

>Hatice (pronounced ha-t-j)
Fucking roaches.

I'm wondering if he's just another Elliot though, he shot women (and one male but a security guard) in a makeup sales section in a mall, he targeted women. I think he could just be an autist-type. There's nothing about Islam on his Twitter at least.

If he does turn out to be a terrorist type asshole, people should take a stong look at his parents, for sure and see what shit they have going on.

turkroaches dont use strainer of any kind.

they grind their coffee into dust then let it form bitter gritty sediment.

they dump in shitloads of sugar to make their burnt scalded gritty brew somewhat less repellant

I wonder what he said while getting arrested

>ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

TFW you realize the killer's nickname is "shitbreak"

Kek

>also check the captcha

maybe he hated his step father and trump. stepfather probably expected him to love America and he hated that. or hes a roach rodger

>man from adana honor-killed for a fat girl.

such a shame. he could've cuck so many whiteys if he had waited for a few years.

Arcan is pronounced Arjan. The C is like a J.

Remeber this!

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/mispronouncing-students-name-now-microaggression/

The hierarchy of liberal protection is:

1. Muslims
2. Niggers
3. Spics

If there was an alien species kidnapping babies to blend into milk shakes they would get even higher priority, and we'd get reminded it's an alien race of peace after every single attack.

His mother has big tits.

archive.is/DAXJg

There's no real gold or anything, just a lot of low-effort image macros that he shared and retweeted about patriot militias, gun grabbers, Hillary for prison, stuff like that. You can easily imagine it.

navy, concealed weapon, hates obama, pro-trump, wtf happened

:3 ty bong

Anyone? Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg_iDPRud_c

The Liberal media is going to call all future Islamic terrorists Hispanic looking to deflect for the Muslims.

:^)

Seen people say he brought the middle east view of women with him.

> take a strong look at his parents

that's the problem. his stepdad is white, pro-guns, republican, and raised him from 1st grade.

I cant attach the image. A turkish friend of mine visited me on 2000. He saw a music disc of Tucanes of Tijuana and said the singer was the perfect turkish, if it was not for the mustache. I visited Turkey on 2007 and he was right. Many turks looks like some white mexicans.

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-QBUYfzZTZcj1mI1JnqbFhkBlY_sOjHoDV3RIYNDQ0djw3YeS4A

he was only his step dad

He probably resented this guy (his step-dad), and based his identity around it.
His step dad is a patriotic American who supports Trump? Well he'll become an anti-American Turkish nationalist who supports Hillary.

CNN says witness heard him shout allahu akbar while shooting his victims.

cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/Arcan -Cetin -gun-fire-allahu-akbar-debate/

I feel bad for the step dad

Possible, would like to hear from his friends if he has espoused those views to them. However, if they are Msulim they will stay silent.

GUN FREE ZONE LMAO

YWF this is a grey wolves plan to discredit someone.

CRY HAVOC AND

UNLEASH
THE
BALKANS

Yaaaaaaay

This.

[cabrons internally]

alright someone make a new thread.

Is that true? Hm. In that case, I do think he could be an Elliot. Or he was radicalized very quickly and set to action on his own, almost on a whim, little planning

Well...he's right.

Oh, I did not see that he was shouting muslim bullshit during the attacks. Wonder who got in his ear. Did he go to any mosques?

So let me get this straight

>american soldier was deployed to incirlik air base
>he goes to adana for weekend to see the local culture
>he sees a bulky turkish single mother and marries her, brings the child with him to USA
>the child ends up being a sociopath because of the american color-based social divide like that half-asian gentleman
>using his background's tactics, honor-kills for a girl

I can't see anything related to terrorism out of this.

He is clearly Hispanic, stop being bigoted towards Muslims from the middle east. Not all Muslims, I can't even, i'm literally shaking stop.

Nice try shill. Take your pork sheckles and get the fuck out

keep going

Topnotch Turkish Tits
Turkish
Tits

he got arrested because a sheriff saw him walking on the side of the road and he matched the description. i wonder if he couldn't go home and face his stepdad after he did it and spent the whole night walking around. we know he never changed his clothes.