Title of an online article regarding donnie and all of y'all

haha, look at this shit
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/what-is-shitposting-donald-trump-us-election-2016-palmer-luckey-a7326111.html

Other urls found in this thread:

hurr-durr.com/
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This can't be fucking real

>shitposting could win trump the election
click here to find out how I make $300k/month posting smug anime faces on an albanian paint thinner discussion forum

that looks like one of those headless guys from serious sam, but with a head.

hurr-durr.com/
Forgot link

They sound mad

KEK is laughing

>all of y'all
Thanks for using the southern plural of "y'all" correctly.

It always is.

Shows us that the reporters of the world wonder who "the hacker Cred Forums" is on a Laotian basketweaving image board.

>BLEST

It's too late, the shitposting had done it's work 4 months ago.

>it's real

I make 20K a week, my wife is beautiful, I own my own house, and it's all thanks to shitposting!

pol was correct , meme magic is real. donald's meme magic is the genuine heart and soul, where as bernies was imitation, and now hilldog has bernie's left overs and some out of touch hollywood libbies/

100% impossible to put that shirt on the statue. Think about it. How the fuck did they do it???

LIBS HATE HIM!

>memetic warfare
>memetic warfare never changes

shadilay brothers

one arm first then head then other arm pull down

Where is your creativity?

You just cut the back open and restitch it m8.

>"We've proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real."

WHAT THE HELL

>and you're basically fucking stupid!

This is also a real article.

>We've proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real.

>shitposting
>doing anything productive

By definition, it's not shitposting then.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts

Source for those interested.

I'm really liking these digits

>We've proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real.

PRAISE KEK

Screenshot these results

it's literally just hillshills fabricating more ctr bullshit. now amid the cries of racist, sexist, homophobe etc you will hear "intellectual" voices appealing to uninformed but reasonable people saying that you are probably being paid to "correct the record" and make don seem less racist.

the organisation was founded days before it was exposed. this is a leftist false flag. you cannot allow them to dilute the truth more by providing an avenue to dismiss facts as not just racist etc but as paid shilling which will reach those that the tired old call of racist doesn't.

damn that really made me think

THE NORMIES KNOW. SHUT IT DOWN.