What do you think about Indonesia?

What do you think about Indonesia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiaan_Snouck_Hurgronje
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont

Could use a less boring flag

I don't know too much about it to be honest.

Inverted Poland

Just some Bangladesh tier country, whats there to think about?

It's a clusterfuck, but I'm not sure if that's good or not.

>largest muslim population in the world
>fuck all happens there

honestly could be far worse

They are very nice people and excellent artisans.

They need to stop stealing Polish flags and turning them upside down.

Rightfully ours

the fuck is Indonesia

Shit tier.

Heaps of corruption, violent bloody history which is still the foundation of the elite, islam from moderate/serious to stone the women in some parts, very poor.

Jakarta is insane. Poverty stricken people and cheap foodcarts right next to skyscrapers and mega malls. Eating McDonalds is a luxury. The rich drive in air conditioned cars from their air conditioned houses to the air conditioned malls.

Bali is great if you can stand the tourists, barely any muslims there. Lombok is beautiful as many other islands. Worth your time to explore. Spend some time there and live like a king.

I like the madness and the anything goes. Hate the incompetence though.

Man I really love Monaco, truely GOAT country

I don't think about Indonesia.

Proof that muslims are only violent when they have arab blood.

ew wtf.

Adding triangles and stars make its look like some shitty south american or african military cartel country

The indon flag is ancient boo

Rightful Dutch clay which the rebels should return. Also, kill all Japs for ruining our colonial empire.

Religion of peace proven. If Muslims were violent why isn't Indonesia a terrorism hotspot?

They're actually radicalising at quite an alarming rate. They used to be docile because we tamed them. The effects of this have been wearing off since we were forced to leave by the US.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiaan_Snouck_Hurgronje

>Jakarta

You mean Batavia

>dutch
>being able to manage anything

This is why you're left with only a tiny plot of land that will soon be underwater.

fake and gay

That must be why we were literally begged to give advice on water management in the southern US. We managed everything very well until quite recently, and that includes the arms shipments you used to fight the Bongs without which you would now be left with abysmal dental care.

Plus, we still have a colonial empire, sadly it's just as small as your dick