Could someone explain to me how Trump could possibly be winning Vermont?

Could someone explain to me how Trump could possibly be winning Vermont?

MORE PEOPLE VOTE FOR HIM

They're banking on Berniebots staying home

kek

Oh God. I have a very useful degree in Poly Sci, work as a researcher, yet I can't tell you where Vermont is without it being labeled...

What?

Turnout for dems will be much lower than 2012 while rep turnout will be at an all time high

>ohio going blue

well thats pretty much gg then

he said

>Oh God. I have a very useful degree in Poly Sci, work as a researcher, yet I can't tell you where Vermont is without it being labeled...

Guns. Vermont loves guns.

Are you actually retarded

kek

Massfag here. A lot of people in VT (like 5) are hillbillies.

Its the red one between New Hampshire and New York.

president trump already won

America is pissed off at the shit the democrats have been pushing and want something else? It's really simple if you think about it.

Simply put, that map is bullshit. The polls never showed Trump ahead in that state.

Reuters asked Vermont voters who they think will win the election and apparently, they overwhelmingly said Trump. Reuters interpreted this as a massive Trump lead in the state.

Look how retarded the map is. Do you really think Wyoming is a swing state? Is Pennsylvania gray while Ohio leans blue? It should be vice versa.

This doesn't see accurate at all.

Maybe they're betting on Jill (((Stein))) to cuck Hillary out of it.

*seem accurate at all

>Berniegrad
>red

Also

>SC and WV not solid red
>Oregon not solid blue
>WYOMING A BATTLEGROUND STATE
I want some of whatever these guys are smoking (or injecting)

It's V shaped. V for Vermont. Holy shit

He isn't, Reuters invented that poll as a falseflag to scare Bernouts into voting for Clinton.

it's in New England you fucking idiot, it's a pretty iconic region

WY. Are you fucking stoned?

>colorado is safe red
>fucking ALASKA is a battleground state
who is responsible for this

>not actually visiting the site to see why the states are grey

They're labelled insufficient data aka not worth polling.

man, i watch American election for the first time in my life and i already know where all of you states are.

If you are an adult who lives in America but can't place every state on a blank map you honestly need to kill yourself, it's so fucking simple. Most states have a really distinctive shape, and the 4 or so that don't are all next to a state with a really distinctive shape.

vtfag here

we love our green mountain boys don't we, folks?

trump is going to win here, eat shit hillary
we love our mountains and we love our freedom

Former Vermonster here... UVM students are solid for Bernie, as are a major chunk of the Burlington population center. But the rest of the state is super pro gun rights, and a lot of people actually know Bernie- you may run into him at Hannaford's or on Church Street- they think he is a well intentioned individual and respect him, but disagree on policy. There is also a substantial chunk of the people who are sick of PC which is pervasive, and finally, Vermont is NOT pro Hillary. Stein might actually get a lot of traction there.

It's a turnout game, which enthusiasm drives, and guess what. Trump could grab those three votes.

>nc blue
>Pennsylvania gray
Not trying to disrespect my pa bros but Reuters is full of shit.

its based on only reuters and ipsos

>NC blue
get the fuck out of here you fucking nigger kike my state will never go blue for that lizard tongued bitch