someone please pepify and put MAGA hat on Patton *cuck* Oswalt’s dead wife

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.com/ns/michelle-mcnamara-obituary/179724209
dailycaller.com/2016/04/18/patton-oswalt-on-trump-hes-a-vengeful-racist-ahole/
youtube.com/watch?v=NWeh4A600E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for hilarity

bump

I need to see this posted to him on the twitter.

Bump for max butthurt.

nah you need to make it way more pepe, also put the MAGA hat on

That's too far. You're going to mock a man over his wife having died? At least learn to wait before you make a joke based in tragedy. Comedy is tragedy plus time, not tragedy. And you want to do this just because he disagrees with your political opinions? I disagree with what he says, and don't like him, but I'm not a cunt. Don't take your anger and loneliness out on a man who doesn't deserve it.

don't wreck yourself if you can't shrek yourself

Fuck off Patton

yeah but it would be really funny

did she die of being too fat?

ah I see you're a fellow redditor :^)

Let's get this fatass to suicide please.

I approve of this message

died of embarrasment from being married to a manlet cuck

Shes kinda manish looking

Fuck this guy

He has absolutely zero problem making fun of anyone else. Pretty sure he's made a few death jokes during his comedy Central roasts.

Someone should make a Pepe doing stuff with his wife

Someone shop something with his kid who will obviously be taller than him in a year.

Can we confirm where her body is?

There you go

How about flooding her guest book for her obituary. Probably emails patton whenever its updated.

legacy.com/ns/michelle-mcnamara-obituary/179724209

based 9/10

this is ok, but need the pepe to be more realistic

That's Best Emma, not Patton's wife.

Cremated and he's in possession of the ashes. He takes a spoonful of her each night orally after his daughter is asleep and paces back and forth in the hallway. Naked. He does this for about an hour while crying and masturbating. He also is holding a purple revolver that was given to him by Disney after completing Ratatouille. The purple revolver, etched with quotes his rat character says in the film, is loaded with 3 bullets. One for his daughter who is sleeping, the 2nd for Zach Galifianakis who is sleeping naked next to her covered in post coitus sweat, and the last one for himself.

in a way i think its better left sloppy like that.

it gets the point across but shows that we dont give enough of a shit about them to put a detailed effort into their mocking.

It should be the OTHER way around. Put Pepe's head on his troll body and maybe "ghost" her.

2/10 but I like where your heads at

all is fair in love and war

now just put the MAGA hat on her

Kek

Pepe´s lips.
She looks like the Joker but whatever.

nice. Someone tweet it to him.

This + MAGA hat = profit

definitely needs the MAGA hat, but otherwise very good

Oh you magnificent bastard. I kekd.

Praise Kek!

Goddamn beautiful bro, you're doing god's work

KEK, bless you .

This is so mean, but I'm giggling.

Are we tweeting this at him or what?

holy shit

Eh, this is weird. He used to be one of us, but pussed out and became a turncoat. He deserves scorn and hatred.

But I think when trolling we should separate the objects of our derision from their loved ones. Not just because it's fucked up, but because it makes us look bad.
Cred Forums, the "alt-right", or whatever we are, should take the moral high-road, within reason.
Because we ARE the people upholding traditional morality. Look at fucking Tumblr or Twitter. The SJW's, Liberals, etc...they are the ones who pray for Trump's death, right wingers deaths, cops' deaths, etc.
It's like the thing where someone suggested pol post gore and shit on twitter or whatever under Hillary's debate hashtag.
I think stuff like this is CTR, etc, trying to lure younger and less wiser Cred Forumsacks into exposing themselves in a way that turns normal people against us.
Red pilled people should continue our crusade, but not in a way that makes middle of the roaders freaked out. They are an inch away from joining us, and the Liberals are scaring away supporters everyday. Let's show the world that we are the real compassionate, concerned people out there.

i do what i can

omg, you're the best.

KEK, bless you.

Stfu faggit ass hippie

Bombs away

No this will just make him into a victim this is classic Jew baiting us

Oh, the KEK shoops are rad, though.

I just think making fun of the dead is something fucking ISIS does. We should be like ,"Sorry for your loss, Patton Oswalt. Losing loved ones hurts. PS, Hillary killed her."
That shows how human and compassionate we are.

Someone should start saying that she was a Trump supporter and Hillary had her killed because of that. Tweet it to Patton, he'll get mad.

The phrase is the inscription on his wife's gravestone.

Fuck, yours is better. Well played

Yours is good, but you just got topped a few minutes later. You still deserve a (you) for the effort though famalamadingdong.

I would usually agree, but Patton is an evil little rat. He really is the worst, most deplorable type of liberal.

Threadly reminder
>Patton Oswalt On Trump: ‘He’s A Vengeful, Racist A**hole
>Patton Oswalt said Donald Trump is a “racist asshole” who jumped on the bandwagon by criticizing political correctness.

dailycaller.com/2016/04/18/patton-oswalt-on-trump-hes-a-vengeful-racist-ahole/

I agree. But don't expect much from these meme lords underage faggots.

ISIS doesn't make fun of the dead. They make fun of making people dead.

They look like a lesbian couple.

nice one russel

k e k
e
k

You magnificent bastards

Fucking ruthless.

He's a short, fat hobbit looking twat with a personality like a kidney stone...what did you expect?

See, this is how I can tell a Hillary shill. If we want Trump to win, we don't run into a NAACP meeting and throw shit at everyone like chimps, we tell them that Trump will penalize corporations that export manufacturing to other countries, and bring back jobs to America.

When someone has the "nah nah nah, ehhh, fuck you!" attitude, it makes me think they aren't interested in winning, they're interested in throwing the fight.

Sorry to blow your cover, shill, but we are smarter than to fall for some false flag bullshit.

It's a good tactic, though. Like the soviets putting on German uniforms and massacring their own people, to gain sympathy from the west. Too bad we recognize it now, you commie faggot.

So he was the bitch, she was the butch? Sounds right

why are we so cruel?
ehehehe
I can't wait to see his response

I'm not going to write some tirade because I'm not a faggot, but isn't wrong. This only gives ammunition to the left and does nothing to advance the political ambitions of Cred Forums.

Nah.

The salt must flow, if leftists want to mud wrestle then we'll bring the pigs.

God bless you fucking user

Top kek

Is allright, this user
did a much better work. Cheerio

DIVINE

oh, fuggggg

It's like you don't know us at all...

please be b8

>political ambitions of Cred Forums.

Chaos is my only motivation. You can lie to yourself by thinking you have any real influence. I know my place

Kek speaks

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

WE MAY HAVE GONE TOO FAR IN FEW PLACES

I personally, don't have influence beyond my personal boundaries, but a lot of people here have twitter, facebook, etc. Posting this stuff on social media just makes Trump look bad by association.

I think it's funny, I don't like Patton Oswald, but I know that this wouldn't fly with normal people. Do what you guys want, I'm just telling you there is no winning by doing this.

Kek confirms

goddamn madmen

Is this going to be sent to him on twitter? Please post link when the dead is done.

Thank you.

I actually kinda agree.

>and maybe "ghost" her.

ask and it shall be delivered

could also make an animated gif of her disappearing

Based leaf.

Going a bit too far there now, even for this place.

Guys, enough. Seriously.

That's really well done.

And an animated GIF would be great.

Maybe have her fade away, and the MAGA Pepe slide into frame from the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWeh4A600E0

Or, her fading out and the Pepe faced one fading in

Have her fade out and fade back as the Pepe version

photoshop her burning in hell

Nah.

You're going too far.

Have a speech bubble that has her blaming Patton's ridiculous atheism for her infernal torment

It was Mike Pence all along

Jesus fucking christ, user.

(((Oswald)))

Agreed this isn't just mischievous, it's fucking evil.

>Going a bit too far there now
yeah but lets keep going and see what happens

>animated

fuck this leprachaun

For the love of....

have her say MAGA at least