TRUMP JUST WON THE EARLY VOTES FOR FLORIDA

GET THE FUCK IN HERE LADS!!!!!
toprightnews.com/early-presidential-votes-are-in-from-florida-and-the-results-are-stunning/

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2012/11/early-voting-results-2012-083176
toprightnews.com/early-presidential-votes-are-in-from-florida-and-the-results-are-stunning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE PRESIDENT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

awoo

Makes me proud to be a Floridian

Lmao FL is such a meme state

Clinton will be RAPED
FUCKING RAPED

We wuz kingz.

What is early voting? Is it like a poll or is it like real voting? I've never heard of this before.

Early ballot requests, not early votes. Trump MAY be the first Republican to ever win early voting, in fact I'd go as far as to say it's likely given that almost all ballots requested are returned, but we can't go around declaring victory yet.

What a fucking movement.

What a fucking election cycle.

What a sweeping victory.

What a time to be alive.

This state's full of New Yorkers and yanks. Not a surprise it went Trump.

>Florida

Hate to spoil it but Republicans basically always do, Republican legislators often push measures that clog up the polls or increase early voting because they know that Republicans are much more likely to vote in advance. (Not being stupid dindus)

The best part is that the dems rely on early votes. Most dems are too lazy too show up and vote. Once the actual voting starts the dems are fucked.

Early voting is real voting, basically you apply for it via the mail and they send you a ballot. It then gets sent to your county office where it is held until election day when they count it. We don't actually know how these people voted yet, all we know is their party affiliation which is currently leaning heavily Republican and Independent. Democrats usually win early voting by double digits, and it's only these numbers that allow them to stay competitive at all in certain states. If Trump wins early voting expect him to substantially outperform his polling numbers.

i haven't sent in my absentee yet
i don't know which judges to vote for

Exactly. He has to win Florida to win the election anyway, so this is a good sign, but things aren't over yet by a longshot.

I'm a natural born Floridian and I have the strength of a thousand men coursing through my veins!
FLORIDIANS ARE THE MASTER RACE!!!!

You're incorrect.

politico.com/story/2012/11/early-voting-results-2012-083176

It's for people who wouldn't be able to actually vote on election day, so yeah, it's real voting. Doesn't mean he has necessarily won the state, that'll be decided in November, but it's pretty good.

You just made that up. Dems vote early or at least have for the last few elections. Article says Trump is the first ever Republican to win early voting.

It seems I was.

I heard that from my dad, a lefty pinko who blames Republicans for everything, so I probably should have guessed.

I'm a registered republican in florida.

Praise kek

bump this shit to the sky.

I am so proud of my state. We just need to not fuck it up in November.

HOLY DUBS!!!! PRAISE KEK

this doesn't indicate 'winning' anything, fyi

republicans caste the most number of votes, but that's where the story ends. we don't know what percentage of GOP voted trump, and what percentage of dems voted clinton

in addition, it looks like a pretty hefty chunk of independents voted this year

Yeah, I was wrong about that. Still, the article is clearly sensationalist nonsense so don't take it too seriously.

So Florida landslide imminent?

did any other states vote?

Florida master race checking in. Its happening

it really is

Gainesville is literally the only good place in Florida

>being in the lead doesn't indicate winning
You must have been with the Jeb! campaign.

Based Florida

A black user from Tampa said his hood was full of Trump signs
All LEO in FL are pro Trump
Old South rednecks are Pro Trump
Hillary is just a miserable candidate

Trump is pulling more independents by a wide margin and he has greater Democrat support than Hilary has Republican

>Liberal T. Cuck

Again these are not votes YET, these are requests for early ballots broken down by party.

As for your question yes Iowa and North Carolina are both publishing the information. North Carolina, as seen in pic related, is doing pretty good. In Iowa the Dems are winning, but not by as much as they were in 2012 and also only like half as many people are early voting there for some reason.

This shows that more Republicans and Independents voted. That's a very good sign for Trump, but it doesn't mean he won the early voting because we don't know for sure who these voters cast their ballots for.

thanks

>that low tier source

This is a CTR attempt to discourage Florida mans from voting for Florida man: The candidate.

Filthy limey we will conquer you riding on the back of alligators!!!!
Our seagull's will blot out the sun!!!!

MAGA

i cant find a second source

Same and checked. I was Libertarian until Trump made me see the light on using tariffs to keep your businesses within your country when they outsource and sell back to you. Nationalism has a place in the party and the party is substantially more liberty-focused under Trump than it has been with the added bonus of being aggressively anti-corruption. Feels fucking great to see the Republicans turning into exactly what they need to be in the modern age while the Democrats collapse into a smoldering pile of debris. I know one or two Clinton voters in the whole state and at least 15 Trump supporters. We're going to do this.

this will just encourage more democrats to go vote on election day... good juob, trumptards, you just Florida and thus the election.

Internets are exploding right?

Democrats always dominate early voting, Usual republican strategy is to mitigate damage.

>start seeing signs saying democrats for trump

It's Fucking happening.

nvm i found some

it's real

!

I still am a "lolbertarian" and I would vote trump over Hillary or Aleppo any day.

He wants to bring our buisnesses back, deregulate certain fields (coal), is anti-pc, wants to lower taxes, and basically, make America great again.

No my brothers, until we see the white of victory's eyes, we must stay vigilant. This is the working hour.

>we must stay vigilant.

Fuck your penalty.

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

Reminder that the early voter system is specifically engineered to help dems get votes.

Trump is going to win this election in a L A N D S L I D E

I believe you meant to say...

T R U M P S L I D E

سوف تحصل على الله

PAINT IT RED LIL DON

We civil war now

Awoo...

>All LEO in FL are pro Trump
Confirmed, FL LEO here who works the hood, signs and conversations at the stores and on corners all Trump.

Nationwide. Get ready for red dawn on November 8th.

It's fucking great, desu

>toprightnews.com/early-presidential-votes-are-in-from-florida-and-the-results-are-stunning/
I respect your ability to admit that

get out of here.

DO NOT DISGRACE THE NAME WITH A PUN

>A FUCKING PUN

I hope you get stumble to death while people are rushing into a trump rally.