FUCKING TURK ROACH

FUCKING TURK ROACH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Cascade Mall shooting: Perp arrested. Arcan Cetin is his name. Turkish Muslim terrorist.

TURK ROACH HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArcanCetin
cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/Arcan
youtube.com/watch?v=2Wnxj4hh0zk
twitter.com/didgerifree/status/779886540289810433
youtube.com/watch?v=t8qFroMQnJU
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/User:Arcan_Cetin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TURKEY > USA

Honestly I found it more surprising people kept saying he was muslim before we had confirmation

I thought the public was more retarded

He's a certified voyeur too...

the image of him did not look Hispanic to me.

topkek

Cetin? More like cretin

he looks white to me lad

>he looks white

leave Muhammad

from his friends fb

they say theres a bunch of islam shit on his page, but we cant see it since we're not friends

operation, get his friends to screencap the page before fb deletes it

how about operation"just open his twatter retard"?
twitter.com/ArcanCetin

theres a bunch of shit we cant see and is going to be deleted forever on his facebook you fucking retard. already looked at his twitter, the world has his twitter YOU FUCKING RETARD

Islam is like a corrosive substance in the mind. I swear I have never met an orthodox Muslim who wasn't batshit. The last one I knew seemed okay but then he murdered his wife in front of their kid. The only Muslims I've met who seemed sane were very secular and Westernized, born here, and not traditional at all. The orthodox ones, watch the fuck out.

Agree, if any of his friend would do it that would be cool. For science. And investigation. I want to know if he did this alone.

How much will this help trump if at all?

im asking his friends to screencap the profile, fb will delete it in a few hours

If we spread it and publicize it it will probably help quite a lot.

(((Media))) is gonna try and bury it--ironically with the debate, but in any way they can really.

its just one of many examples that prove the points illustrated in his policies, its a tool trump et al can use.

DO THIS

So Islam but I doubt it's terror. Just seems like a whackjob regardless so of course the news will instead decide to a.) demonize men, b.) cry about misogyny and c.) push for gun control.

I appreciate your humor user

Another white male... Typical.

When will you pieces of shit learn to not go on spree shootings?

none of them have responded

you dont understand islam. it basically tells them to kill us. thats the problem. its in their fucking book and teachings.

FUCKING KEK!

Yep, exactly like I said. They're going to Rodger this hard and use this to push anti-men/anti-gun shit.

>The initial reports about this killer said he was “Hispanic.”

There's an opportunity to further take away Hispanic support from Dems and HRC with this. Some shill accounts accusing pro-Dem media of using Hispanics as scapegoats to be all PC for Muslims can cause further divisions within their base.

agreed

Unfortunately he was conservative. Do we want this to come out? He called Obama a dumbass, railed about the economy, dissed communism, disliked Clinton...

It's Anti-Islam stuff genius. Check out his Step-Dad's facebook page,

Sure but this doesn't seem like a someone just ackbaring out ala last weekend. Just comes off more like a fucked up asshole who probably had entitlement issues. That likely stemmed from his Islamic upbringing (women are property after all) but I don't think that makes him a jihadist.

Like I said, the main takeaway is that this is going to be used to push anti-male and anti-gun narratives. The guy doesn't seem like he was pro-Hillary (he had a tweet listing Hillary with other ugly women and the "I vote Hillary" one is in context of losing a bet it seems) so be prepared for them to go all out tomorrow and Monday in the lead up to the debate.

They're going to ask "was he a Trump supporter" and tie it all together into a "all Trump supporters are dangerous misogynists and gun nuts who wouldn't hesitate to kill or harm women" narrative.

One of his friends literally told him he was like a terrorist and he said "terrorist yesssss"

excellent thinking

CNN says witness heard him shout allahu akbar while shooting his victims.

cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/Arcan -Cetin -gun-fire-allahu-akbar-debate/

oh settle down

he was turkish

everyone knows thats a muslim country

it plays right into Trumps hands

No wonder he got so few kills
youtube.com/watch?v=2Wnxj4hh0zk

fucking based trump if this is true

thats his step-dad YOU FUCKING MORON

This liberal Cuck AHAHAHa

"No he was a massive Trump supporter!"

No shit, that's the man that raised him and introduced him to Gun Culture. do you really interpret "We Win I'm Voting Hillary" to mean he normally supports Clinton? He's saying If We Win (as in a sport team I guess) I'll do something crazy I wouldn't normally do and vote for Clinton.

There's absolutely no doubt that he was Pro-Trump and Anti-Islam. They're Christian Turks.

i feel a bit of empathy for the guy

i like FPS too

and i love the Elder Scrolls series

if only he had played Oblivion instead of Skyrim- he might have turned out okay

It really depresses and angers me that a bunch of autists found the identity of the shootings before the fucking FBI or any law enforcement agency did.

That REALLY makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=t8qFroMQnJU

tour of his skyrim house

we are allowed to be racist

they aren't

kek

are you fucking retarded or are you just making shit up with no evidence because you think everyone has the same step-dad, step-son relationship?

welcome to earth. someone show this retard how to wipe his ass

they knew who it was before we started shitposting about it

they probably had to arrest him because of us

if he had gotten wind that we knew it was him- he might have fled

someone in the other thread claimed that people had been talking about him on twitter for the last 10 hours

His step-dad isn't him. LOL

Boys often don't like their step-dads anyway.

And? You know exactly how this is going to go. The debate is Hillary's last stand so the kiked media is going to go all out tying this in to Trump and their pet narratives if there's even a hint of conservatism from the guy's social media.

It's been deleted. Did you screen cap it?

Deny THAT genocide, Cenk!

we already photoshopped MAGA hats onto him!

how can Trump recover from this?

Fucking Illegal Mexicans.

It's called Deductive reasoning. In his posts has shown to be Anti-Obama (just like his Step-dad). He is a fan of guns (Just like his Step-Dad) and has made sarcastic comments regarding Hillary. It's not a stretch to assume he's Pro Trump and Anti-Islam (Just like his Step-Dad) because that is the environment he was raised in.

It's a lot more logical than assuming he's a Muslim because he kind of looks Arab.

Hmm....

Looks like the CTR shills are getting more sophisticated in their spinning of the news....

Makes me wonder.....

It's not shilling to say "be prepared for the media's jew tricks" instead of just going "WOW HE'S A TURK THEREFORE MUSLIM TERRORIST QED" and sitting around with your thumb up your ass while the media gets away with trying to pin this on Trump/guns/misogyny/the right in general.

QEQ

definitely a Trump supporter

Fuck off shill, deductive reason your way into some bleach down your throat

Probably Zoroastrian.

it is a stretch to assume he's pro trump. you literally have to stretch to that in light of no evidence. how often do parents disagree with their kids? how often do lost kids experiment with religion? how often do supporters of 1 democrat not like another democrat? he's from turkey, he just shot up a mall, he never mentioned trump on twitter or on fb from what we can see but he said something that looks kinda pro-hillary on twitter.

stop pretending to know shit, retard.

his bud says he guarantees this isnt related to islam -- its over a girl.

he says the shit on his fb page about islam is just memes - this likely was not a islam-motivated shooting.

he just happens to be part sandpeople

9gag again!
That fucking ctrl+alt+right shithole.
When will the internet police close that site?

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/User:Arcan_Cetin

this is a strange find-

>Hello Comrades. Moose Meat... You gotta be gentle with it, just like a Swedish Lady.

Don't be racist. We call them sand-americans now

In comes a leaf with the most savage of banter.

Great idea.

his youtube has some really weird russian roleplaying with him playing Skyrim

lots of misogyny

mostly just weird though

>Turkish Muslim terrorist

welp so much for being a HISPANIC ILLEGAL

people are commenting on facebook on his posts from 4 years ago in real time

this is fucking surreal

cnn didn't say shit you shill..

Not an argument.

here's where it all started -

Arcan Cetin
July 13, 2010 ·

Call of Duty: Black Ops looks awesome. I'm saving up my money to pre-order it. I'm only 10 dollars away.

This fucker was 14 when CoD: Black Ops was released.

Fucking consolefags/CoDfags ruined FPS games forever.

i watched some of his videos

he was breddy gud

too bad he was only able to kill 5 people IRL

You got of Turk roach problem? No more problem!

victims

i bet the other two are his waifu and her new chad bf