Shouldnt someone do something about this bitch...

Shouldnt someone do something about this bitch? This girl is spreading aneroxia positivity and it pisses me the fuck off. I was anorexic at one point and was on the brink of hospitalization (was signing into the hospital before I made the commitment to change).

Cred Forums

BETTER ANOREXIC THAN FAT

she showed her puss and i jacked off to it. thats my 2 cents

Why don't you do something?

No. When I was anorexic I wasnt able to walk, eat, sleep and fellover motionless.

I love anorexic grills so fuck off

Where is said puss images?

You are not better than weirdos who jack off to fat grandmas

hmm?

her pussy lips are fat.

>Being this new

i'd smell her feet. nbd let her live

>perfect bodies for a shoah

Post skinny tits or GTFO

T H I C C

google eugenia cooney pussy slip

>I was anorexic at one point
What are you, gay? Only faggots and girls have anorexia. Men have bigorexia.

not political
go kill you'reself hamplanet, I like thin girls and I hate that the media wants to kill them.

Surprisingly large tits despite being anorexic. If she was normal weight they'd be amazing.

I think she actually has a disease or something, sad, she would be pretty cute if she was a healthy weight.

Kinda hot actually

>the current year
>not supporting natural selection

better than being fat

WHY WOULD THAT BE A BAD THING?
YOUR SICK MIND WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE THE POWER TO MANIFEST ITSELF IN THE WORLD, BEYOND YOUR SELF-DESTRUCTION

Nice tits for a skelly cunt.

Pro-ana is still a thing? You never hear about it anymore. It's all hambeasts promoting fat acceptance these days.

No not really, if you're obese you can still somewhat stay alive for like 2-3 decades. Anorexic people have very, very short life spans.

I am a man. I was aneroxic. 5"11 130 pounds. I was always comparing myself and mentally ill with body dismorphia. I almost jumped off a bridge to end the pain.

Eating scared me. Opinions scared me.

Its not worth it and you can call me a faggot all you want because I agree. I was.

Huge breath of fresh air with all these fucking fatty Progressive Farms™ cows running around now.

She's cute.

Yes I am. In fact in would argue I'm Übermensch. Skinny girls are almost always submissive and give in to proper power dynamics. I'm also a 210 lbs /fitizen/ so that makes the weight difference that much more

No. Its the sameto worse. Aneroxia ends people way fucking faster. Dropping pounds more and more will self destruct your body.