Is he the new King of Cred Forums ?

Is he the new King of Cred Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4&t=1m20s

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/
youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4?t=1m40
scientificmystic.tumblr.com/post/150893169239/
scientificmystic.tumblr.com/post/150893169239/check-post-number-no90233323-fuhrer-starts
youtube.com/watch?v=nbGSGh5a-Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it starts as "satire"

I really don't know how to feel about him.
I've always hated his faggot face his faggot voice and his whole faggot face cam cancer.
But with these videos I see he's really different than the Pewdiepie of years ago.
I'm really conflicted here.

He already admitted his old videos were cringey shit. But at same time he's rich now and clearly bought others to work on his videos and that is most likely where improvements came from. Not him but other people that work on his videos.

>we want the Cred Forums audience

>He already admitted his old videos were cringey shit

His Dark Souls 1 and 2 playthrough are the only videos he ever done that were actually funny.

i wouldnt think so, i mean the guy is from sweden the most cucked country right now, if he were a libtard he would have stayed there, in the last couple of months he is shiting in every other youtube withat caring if he is pc or not, having a toad as a pet now i think is going too far on the satire unless it meant something for him, plus the islamophobe joke on that video (im literally shaking right now)

i think it started as a joke but he became redpilled not to long ago since he can see the news of his country without being lied by the media, and discuss them more freely in england rather than having a bunch of libtards that want to ruin your life if you dont think like them (sorry for th english i havent got alot of sleep today)

He's going the Notch/Palmer Luckey route. He's so rich he doesn't give a fuck anymore. SJW's shit all over a few years back cause he used to say "Rape" all the time in his videos. "He's gonna rape me!" and "You just got raped!" Shit like that. I was really surprised to here him say "Do it faggot" in another recent video. I think he wants to see what he can get away with now.

He was also making Leslie Jones = Harambe jokes in another video.

>most subscribed youtuber is redpilled now

WEW

He's got so much money he doesn't have to give a fuck.

there you go, even if like his content or not (personally i hate lets play unless it is a sovietwomble video, but i do enjoy him throwing shit to everyone else especially cocky youtubers) he is now giving younger generations that watch his videos the concept that you can say offensive shit if want too, and thats fucking good

Damn that even had a brown person doing jihad.

>He was also making Leslie Jones = Harambe jokes
Literally Hitler.

What type of keyboard is that?

Used to hate him, enjoy the videos I watch from him now. He literally doesn't give a fuck, he wants to see how far he can go. I'm honestly surprised he even uses expletives in his videos.

A poker? Anyways, check out reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/ if you like keyboards. (yeah, yeah reeedeeet, get over it)

probably the reason i decided i was voting trump last july.

He's clearly using satire to test the waters, as others have mentioned, to see what he can get away with. I think he's a lot more redpilled than he has shown in the past. And I bet recent events in Sweden have only served to strengthen his nationalistic fervor. He probably even browses Cred Forums for material and we ended up redpilling him even more.

In the battle for culture, Pewdiepie is an incredibly strong ally to have. His fanbase of impressionable tweens and teens are the future. He has the power to steer them in the right direction.

>tfw a gamer faggot is going to be the savior of western civilization.

Check the trips

>fuhrer starts talking at 1.40 minutes

youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4?t=1m40

>subs at 48 million

>1488???

but wait there is more

> subtitles in hebrew
Praise Kek

He has shown us a new disciple

You do realise he's saying YouTube are fascist?

Stop fucking posting your videos here Felix you fucking fag.

>old apple shit
With leds below the caps... right...
No. It's a poker or something.

nice double dubs,
can anyone translate the hebrew subtitles to see if there is anything on them ?

>tfw noticed a typo in the hitler speech clip
I did like his recent taking the piss out of patreon video, but overall I'm not a fan of him

He's been wearing the Trump hat for a while now.

scientificmystic.tumblr.com/post/150893169239/

Come to think of it, Pewdiepie would almost be a natural disciple of KeK.

Both KeK and Pewdiepie have a natural alignment of chaotic good. Both presumably seek out the truth and seek to reveal it through satire (also, both revel in satire and treat it as both goal and means to an end). And both are threatened by the increasing power and influence of Jewish tactics, namely unchecked immigration.

you're right, I deleted my post because I went back and realized it wasn't it. It's the one you posted for sure.

holy shit

bump....

shadilay brothers a disciple has been chosen to do Kek's will!

Check the videos description: it has zalgo texting and the ((((())))) echo

nice dubs

Bump. Is he redpilled. Tell me, Cred Forums

he is an avatar of the laughing blind god

he is chaotic neutral brah

for now he is on our side as kek has shown

but who knows for the future

double dubs

confirmed as truth

shadilay brother

itt people try to sell me something i don't want to buy.

there is nothing on the hebrew subtitles but i think there should be a message somwhere else scientificmystic.tumblr.com/post/150893169239/check-post-number-no90233323-fuhrer-starts

Can you fucktards stop shilling for this swedecuck.

He's wearing the Trump hat and comparing youtube to nazis and saying trump supporters are basically HITLER!

Kill yourselves

He's been wearing the Trump hat for a while now. Not just in this video.

Yah when he roleplays a bad character.

He was bad mouthing trump a few videos ago.

I can understand trying to red pill him as it would reach many generation z'ers but don't claim he's red pilled now because there is no evidence so far.

the kek is growing within him

youtube.com/watch?v=nbGSGh5a-Ic