WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT

Cred Forums's thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

timemaps.com/history/europe-500bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>diet somehow removes DNA
That's not how genetics works.

If dey so woke how dey get caught in the first place?

It's like you've never been in a fat people hate thread.

Also, the smelling part helps when nobody had heard of showering or wiping their ass.

Shut up honkey.

I swear they make up half this shit on the spot

We had duper powers and sheet

diet does affect genes though.

genes only ever act as a reaction to environment.
The #1 most influential environmental factor a person can change in their life is their diet.

WE WUZ SUPERSENSORY ASS NIGGUZ

That's an awful thing to say about the Irish!

reminds me of the legends of the native americans hair. claiming that indian trackers could sense the enemy coming from miles away, but somehow lost this sense when they were conscripted by the army and had to shave their heads.

WE WUZ AYGEEPTEEUNZ, FARAWNZ AND SHEET

I'd fuck that girl.

Explains a lot. After all, the Irish are the blacks of Europe. And Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the Northside Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin.

>ethopian diet
yes because when you are starving, your only concern is looking for food. Fucking niggers

If they wuz kangs an queens an sheeeit then who were their subjects? Surely they couldn't all be royalty.
And why didn't their royal guards protect them from whitey taking them to the new world to pick cotton?
Just asking

where da iron at?

>that moment when everyone realized that not only were neanderthals super smart, but they are where white people came from

>smelling other niggers from 3.5 miles away
just another thing they should be thankful for not having to do.

Diet doesn't eliminate chromosomes from the gene pool. If Ethiopians had evolved to have the ability to sense shit 3.5 miles away, then they would still have it passed down regardless of dietary restriction.

While the Greeks and Italians were building great City States, the Googles (or Persons of Google, whatever) hadn't figured out how to plant crops or herd animals. timemaps.com/history/europe-500bc

>"Ethiopian" is spelled wrong
S M H F A M
M
H
F
A
M

we wuz everything

False!

White people were NOT the cave apes known as neanderthals!

African food is bretty good if you like spicy stuff.
Shame the people are so shitty.

>Afrikan
>Don't even explain the K. I'm out gathering my sides

>They could only see 5.5 miles.

Guess that explains how the Europeans could sneak up on them.

Ethiopian food is LITERALLY DOG FOOD

Misread, only 3.5 miles. That's just pathetic.

>tfw race mixing is wrong and against our nature
>tfw every single non-black person today was the product of species mixing

The whole reason they're gone now is because they interbred.

I was meaning more in the sense of the long-running joke that fat people claim their genetics are at fault.

There are some studies in the field of epigenetics which state that lifestyle (diet included) can alter genes.

>see over 3.5 miles

Is this supposed to be impressive?

Was it friendly interbreeding?

my fave

>not studying epigenetics and disgenics in 2016

kys newfag

But Ethiopians weren't enslaved.

black knights like this?

Yes, he was illiterate, but somehow able to produce and sell them. Like how a blind man is able to make a living selling paintings; in fact, da Vinci, Sanzio, and all the other ninja turtles were frauds, all their work were done by poor google folk.

>The hall of cost never happened. It was too expensive to build.

while the info in the pic is bullshit technically it was determined a few years ago your DNA is dynamic not static. your diet turns on or off some genes.

its theorized this is a old trait inherited from much lower life forms and unneeded traits in some cases can be switched off if your diet makes it harder to maintain these traits. this is again theorized to be determined by intake of amino acids and base elements mostly which would be relevant in cellular mitosis when more dna is being made for new cells and new cells in general being made

Bane?

wow. That's amazing that the African warriors were able to accurately study these things before being taken as slaves.

Also, if you live in primitive conditions you're probably going to rely on your senses more for things like hunting/survival so they will be more practiced and sharper.

oh yea im sure that diet of dirt and fucking nothing at all really enhanced their nigger senses.

I can still smell them from pretty far away, does that count?

I think they made a mistake. It's supposed to be:
>Niggers could be seen, heard and smelled over 3.5 miles away!!!!!

Also indienous australians don't have any neanderthal. But I can understand if they thought it wasn't worth mentioning them.

I dunno, I doubt a dog would eat those capsicums.

dat story but solid ranger character portrait would roleplay.

nobody gives a fuck about abos, not even abos

but white men never really interacted with slaves

no, ba-nae

an afrikan name for a famous warrior reknown for his large size and facepaint resembling a mask

but then the white man came and whitewashed him, turning him into a modern day comic book villain

#staywoke #negus

Well to be fair other Africans captured them and sold them to the Europeans or who ever.

i bet the nignogs would fall for this

meme this right now

I want everyone to consider when the Black Panther movie comes how much this WE WUZ KANGZ shit is going to explode even more.

I'm calling it now. Niggers are going to think Wakanda is an actual place that they all come from and this is going to be an actual debatable topic on the news.

God Damn! That is funny!

Rocks?

#EthopianDiet

flys and cow piss

>when sold into slavery by other Afrikan warlords.

ftfy

A dog would eat it and regret it

The hall of cost is a myth.

Lol...people were awed by Beethoven's Afro...

>thoughts

I think these images are made by Cred Forums types so they can mock blacks for being stupid.

They why do niggers never hear the police telling them not to move?

To be honest the hall of cost sounds far more terrifying for the Jews than the holocaust.

Isn't it common to be able to see 10 miles away?

Now im fucking triggered

>ignis

at 10 miles you can't see things from ground level because of the curvature of the earth

Round earth is a myth made by the white man. In reality the earth is a black queen and we are her children, hence the phrase "Mother Earth". White devils don't want kings and queens to access the melinnan energies from Mother Earth. Because if they let us, we would kill them all with our BLACK magic physic earth King powers.

That last picture
WE WUZ HOMOS AND SHEEET

>To be honest the hall of cost sounds far more terrifying for the Jews than the holocaust.

I like this movie desu.

criminally underrated post.

Living in an environment that required you to use your senses to survive would result in them being more attuned

If this is true, it changed not because of the white mans diet. It changed because people got soft

You were dead in a coffin?

the hall of cost is a better name for is desu

13/10

so what they're saying is that, despite having an enormous headstart, they still got completely dominated by white people?

Solution: Send the Googles back to Googlelandia and they can smell again.

They sure didnt have the DNA to travel 3.5 miles away from their tribe until they were shipped off, did they?

That's just the jenkem kicking in

Hong Kong food is literally dog food

>All powerful intergalactic Egyptian God-Kings
>cucked by Neanderthals

So that's why it sucks to be a nigger

that armor is shit too

>fucking rivets
>on an articulated cuirass

>no rondels
>those shitty gorgets
>using scale in conjunction with plate

RIP /r/fatpeoplehate

If anyone believes this they also believe the earth is flat. Physics don't change based on your DNA.

ok nigger, go back to ethiopia

>niggers should go back to the jungle where they belong... they obviously have a problem with civilization.

this shit is gold,
many keks have been had.

anyone have the niggerborn one?