Brazil

Hi guys, I'm from Brazil and i'd like to know what you think about my country. =D

The Portuguese screwed you over by importing so many niggers

shitty country

Shit.

come merda huehuehue

VERY BOSTA THIS COUTRY

i liked when germany blown your asses out of 7 times like 2 years ago

Yeah like when we destroyed the asses of your insignificant country time and time again

lol they know the score.

Fun place to party, if you are a white foreigner. Your politics are fucked up, but the people are mostly good. Food is delicious. The poverty is embarrassing. Music is either amazing or annoying.

DESIGNATED SHITTING RIVERS

This.

Lazy Moortuguese scum ruined any of our chances of being a good country.

I cri evritiem.

>Fun place to party, if you are a white foreigner.
I though all that happened to white foreigners here was taxi drivers trying to steal your money

what's this meme?

Maybe the dumb ones who went to the poorer areas. Im not even rich and I was treated like a fucking king.

holy shit i remember that, and all the Brazilians were crying like little babies.

If you guys get rid of your corrupt politicians and crime issues you have some serious potential. Also clean up your oceans lol

What city did you go to?

Tell the Indians to poo in loo first

The only way to fix Brazil is to kill all of the rich white class, kick Rio Grande do Sul out and carpet bomb all favelas.

Visited a friend in Rio

this basically

we gave them a vibrant diverse community
if you can't see through your privilege and accept portuguese contributions to brazil then i guess there's nothing that can help you dummies :)
*sips tea*

All the nations put God's people in slavery...

The motto order and progress sounds like its from an Orwellian Distopia.

I think nothing's hotter then a cute green eyed morena girl speaking Portuguese. I've never been there but I had a girlfriend from belo Horizonte and I don't think I am over her 7years later...
Do Brasilian girls still want to meet American guys?

While I freely admit that I am not intelligent the first things that come to my mind are:

1) crime ridden hellhole
2) slutty women
3) brazilian jujitsu
4) poverty everywhere

our country is full of your criminals.

Your trannies are the hottest trannies in the world, you got that going for you.

I hardly ever think about your country desu senpai.

At least it's full of something, fampai. Remember the Paraguayan War. :^)

Please dont talk about the war, the paraguayan may feel humiliated

The white people in the South and Southeast are pretty cool. Rest of the country is shit though.
t. Brazilian-italian citizen

You're literally the Africa of South America and only revelant because of football. The only thing lower than you is Bolivia.
The only rather redeemable thing about your country are 2 southern provinces.

>7 - 1

Says the argenigger

Says the spaguetti that poisoned my gene pool

Hmm, what makes your country relevant again?

Bunch of filthy monkies. I have met one here and i'm glad he got deported for trying to fuck a schoolkid (and getting caught in the process)

Your olympic games were shit, your cities are shit, your people are shit. You are the India of the west. If it weren't for football, nobody with give a shit about your shithole of a country. The Portuguese should have wiped you off the face of the earth.

>implying being a spanish-nigger rape baby any better
If anything, your gene pool was purified by superior italic genes

Having less than 3% niggers even though we border with you.
No comment about the 44% mestizos.

just in case you don't know, we have a responsibility of leading the world on issues related to environmental preservation and ethnic diversity.
so don't just post shit like that while using that flag.

And this makes you relevant how...?

>China
>calling other countries shitholes

lmao

GET OUT OF THE NA SERVERS REEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw chink calls other countries shitholes
Better go back to sweatshop Chang, you don't want to end up in a labor camp, do you?

MODS,DELETE THIS THREAD NOW!

> le triple alianza war
> one country against three
> no international help after the war

yea, very humiliated

Some of the best liveleak videos come from Brazil.

Also you seem to have a good cultural appreciation of fine booty.

Beautiful country with a retarded and self-hating population

I lived in Sao Paulo for a couple years. Paraisopolis, paralheiros, Vista Alegre and Cerquilho. Not the best experience but fun experience. But i do like the food, futbol and the chill. good stuff.
You're police forces are f'd up though. Yknow the civil wars between Civil and Military police scare the crap outta me. hahahha. Got caught in a gunfight/standoff between them when the Civil police caught an individual the military police wanted to be responsible for. haha. weird stuff.

Abdul, Mario, I am not chinese, so fire all the bullets you want.

oh i forgot, Your PIZZA IS AMAZING, but your ice cream needs work. haha. Your street food is amazing too.

I've worked with few Brazilians, they were pretty cool, but they didn't like Brazil lol

for the love of god, stop attracting attention to this hell that we live in.

Literal subhumans race mixed to hell and back.

please be advised: do not eat pizza in any other place in brazil if you are not in sao paulo

all other places suck. sao paulo's pizza though is legendary.

basically the Congo of the Americas

never forget

I will always have a buding fondness for you nation for the fact that you sheltered both my confederate and German ancestors.

I've lived in Belo Horizonte for five years, best fucking city in the whole country desu senpai (at least among the bigger ones). Chicks are beautiful and have nice bodies tho.

>tfw now living in shitty bankrupt Rio de Janeiro

This place is shit nonwhite,violent and drug users everywhere