Be black

>be black
>call 911
>die

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/24/baltimore-man-tawon-boyd-dies-after-he-called-911?CMP=share_btn_tw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3rING
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guarantee this was a pcp bugout.

>implying blacks know that much math

Picture of the officer who responded.

He was dead the moment he dialed 911 his dindu brothers would have shanked him for snitchin. Cops did him a favor.

look at that fucking face

I would punch him too

>attempted to enter two police cars

so carjacking then running away then resisting arrest and getting beaten by the cops

dindu nuffin as usual

Good riddance

A good nigger is always an improvement.

>theguardian
Fuck that shit, goog.
archive.is/3rING

>Die of overdose
>police's fault
typical google behavior. hope this leads to more baltimore chimpouts. it's getting cold so the niggers are desperate for attention.

>Boyd repeatedly asked officers to enter his home, the report said, and asked a neighbor to call the police. Boyd told officers that Styron, who lived with him, “got him intoxicated and is secretly recording him while someone else is in the home”. The author of the police report described Boyd as “confused and paranoid”. Boyd asked officers to go into the house and find out who was inside.
>According to the report, Boyd attempted to enter two police cars and then ran to a neighbor’s house and banged on the door, calling: “Help! Call the police!”
>Boyd grabbed a third officer’s face, the report said, describing his hand slipping down to the officer’s badge and microphone. That officer, Bowman, “delivered two closed fist strikes to the suspect’s face with his right fist”.
In other words: A crazed druggie runs around in a fit before running his hands all over a police officer's face, gets punched twice, then dies. It wouldn't be news if it weren't for the fact that he's black.

>be black
Fuck you

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

whoops I was in fear for my life

People that live in Baltimore deserve to die

he attempted to enter 2 police cars... not sure why he thought he wouldnt be arrested

>asking for help
>killed

So when cops

>provide services without me asking

they

>______________ ?????

Lying niggers. Always make up shit about being violently attacked, but when you watch the video, it's always a different story. Nigger probably died of an overdose.

Hope they had body cams.

Expect another Baltimore chimpout and then expect Martial Law and FEMA camps, just as Obongo/Soros has planned.

first post really is best post

are true heroes?

ban assault hands