Obama hands internet over to UN

Been nice knowing you, everyone.

regated.com/2016/08/oct-1-obama-gives-un-power-internet/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/09/obama-administration-backs-plan-to-relinquish-internet-control.html
bbc.com/news/technology-37114313
opennicproject.org/
danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u cant do that its illegal to do that
if u genuerinly think you can just give our websites to the russians well buddy guess what you got another thing in your way cuz none of us are ever gonna sit by and watch our websites or "webs" get abducted

Obama has done a lot of things that aren't particularly legal... Hillary has too.

Politicians get away with this stuff.

This is the end ameribro.

You're trolling right? I dont even know how you managed to save the same pic 6 times yet still retain the mental capacity to drop this shitpost

>Obama has done a lot of things that aren't particularly legal

Name one MAJOR thing that isnt blown out of proportion by jewish media.

Amnesty.

black on black crime

Libya, Syria.

Not one of you fucking retards know how DNS or resolver chains work, and why this is unimportant.

Back in the day, when the internet was mostly usenet, we thought the internet would make people smarter, not just give idiots a bigger soapbox to spout their idiocy from.

Everything you need to know about DNS, conditional forwards, stub zones, secondary/slave zones etc is online.

You could become an expert on this and find 5 different ways around relying on root DNS servers for name resolution.

But no, you're a fucking retard, so you link to another retard's retarded thoughts as gospel.

Fuck you. Log off.

I like how this shows up again.

Maybe a free and open internet is on the UN agenda?

Most likely hush hush, learn to hack or bite the dust kinda bullshit.

Even conservation has its pragmatical limitations.

We need to email the president of the world and ask him permission to use our gps in order to ping another star system.

>anarcholeaf.jpeg

Fast & Furious

Post that on octo chan. This crap seeps from there

Implying i'm shitposting.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/09/obama-administration-backs-plan-to-relinquish-internet-control.html

he stole my TV and shoes

Calm down, IT autism. Not everyone has the same impeccable knowledge of the internet as you. There little doubt that youre as well informed as me on dragon dildos, so let's just say we're square.

jej

Illegal is debatable remeber 4 Supreme court judges agreed with him while four did not

???

inb4 the UN sells it to the Saudis

The UN supported and encouraged Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn.

The UN will NOT bring freedom to the internet.

Obama is the ultracuck that tried to Liberalize america, and you think he's going to pass it on to someone who stands for more freedom?

they can't actually do anything with this, the worst they could do is refuse to allow any new . addresses like .gov

yeah ur really funny guy I bet ur one of them trying to take away our websites and our rams

u wont ever win the AMERICAN spirit is real and it wont let you do this thing to us and the world so u might as well just fourfit

Depends on there really is an infinite supply of money or not.

If there is than what's the big fucking deal, dive in or make it rain, either way we'll find out eventually.

I was told the authority over DNS was handed to ICANN... what the fuck?

You all talk as if the Internet was centralized and has an owner that can impose whatever over it. As long as there are non-cucked countries out there the Internet will be fine.

Libya was a fuck up but not illegal. And Syria is neither. What you want to let ISIS run amuck after killing Americans and Civilians?

i bet you put poop in your tacos

I bet you poop in your burgers.

This, trying to lie about another country gassing its own people with the same gas you give the jihadists through Israeli intermediaries in order to incite war to level their entire nation is just a little worse than vandalism.

THIS

we haev an AMERICAN spirit you will NEVR destroy. Free webs now amendmant rights

wow great comeback I guess thats why they call u wetbacks cuz of ur great cum backs

It's illegal when Bush did it too libshit.

Stop foreign wars, period. Your boy destabilized the middle east and caused the refugee crisis. As for ISIS? The US created that monster, long term foreign wars are ALWAYS a mistake.

black on white rape
muslim rape of white women and children in rotherdam, cologne, munich etc
Hillary defending literal pedophiles
Bill Clinton's pedophilia
Suspicious deaths of Seth Rich, John Ashe and Victor Thorn
dead people voting in various primary elections this year
Violence of black lives matter
murder rates of black people in general
rates of rapes committed by blacks compared to every other race
corruption of big banks such as goldman sachs, jp morgan, citi group, wells fargo etc etc
private ownership of the federal reserve
central banking in general
persecution of holocaust revisionists exercising their right to free speech
the IQ of africans, arabs, non-oriental asians, south americans, native americans, aboriginals and non white in general

just assuming this side really gets closed, where do we gather and plan our counter strike?

>nzkkk
dang

Yeah, pretty much this.

Portland/San Fransisco on the west coast, New York/All of Florida on the east. Strike the source, the rest will fall.

fucking turk go suck off a goat

Damn can I ask what mental gymnastics you took to link that to Obama?

If Edward Snowden and Julian Assange made a clone baby, I'd nominate it to be president of the world.

Upvote if you read this in my voice.

Downvote if you'd rather lift than rift.

Also, .

What the fuck is this article on about? Obama didn't hand ICANN over to shit. The regulation and authority over DNS has been handled by the US government for years, but ICANN has essentially done the job prior to recently. It was de facto handed to ICANN, which is AMERICAN.

bbc.com/news/technology-37114313

Tbh I agree with most of what you said and disagreed with most of Obama's interventions, but none the less it was not illegal for him to do it

>not using a subgui interface to bypass UN mandated daily internet presence checks while operating a botnet routing your ip through radically different proxies programmed on all of the major programming languages and switching your OS at will but it's fine because you have slaved the entirety of the devices connected to the internet to serve as a patchwork supercomputer a la SETI at home and operating with such a high processing capacity that even the combined efforts of the entire worlds' information warfare departments could possibly track you because your signal is passed between their own satellites using their own technology against them and through all this combined effort broadcasting a signal that allows you to access a text based version of the web with no possible possibility of government tracing allowing you to both buy weed and send it wherever as well as hack the seller and steal their bitcoin.

KYS fucking canadian faggot programmer wannabe

>confusing singapore with turkey

American education, everyone.

he asked for things not blown out of proportion by the media. not that it has to be obama related

That's some grade A shit there.

> steal their bitcoin

">Obama has done a lot of things that aren't particularly legal

Name one MAJOR thing that isnt blown out of proportion by jewish media."

Exact post^^^ Maybe if they taught English at your schools instead of Arabic you would being using google translate

sure you stupid goy

>using actual quotation marks on a moroccan drum-making board

Newfag go pls

>Using two out dated memes in one breath

>not using two outdated memes in one breath

opennicproject.org/

break free

>Using memes at all.

Good. The UN can't order take out without trying to kill each other, much less take over the fucking internet

danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

>Skypes detected

what is this user?

Never underestimate idiots in large groups

a new uncensored top level domain DNS service for translating URLs to IPs

no more ISP blocking sites through DNS

>BANKAI
>TENTHOUSAND BAIT KEKOLOGY

Obama is CIA confirmed. Hillary insider is never wrong. The perfect transition from Bush to Obama.

>one MAJOR thing
lol, looks like we got that one covered

>UN
>power
lul

Like what your major Stockholm syndrome, wanting for the coorpations and armies that cuck you on the dailly to come and save you from "the sacry black president"

Saved
Thanks for growing my Cred Forums folder