Why aren't you married yet?

Why don't you have a loving, same-race wife and at least 2 kids yet, Cred Forums?

Why are you forsaking your most important responsibility in existing?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/H8icR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Raising a kid is too expensive before you're like 35

Quit buying frivolous shit.

It really isn't though

Women only want nigger dicks

Cause I'm married to the man of my life
:)

We will be adopting soon though.

Why do you repost this retarded post all the time?

>be me
>finally meet qt 3.14 college age girl that is right-aligned
>shes Mexican
>decides to sit next me to for both lectures tuesday/thursday despite multiple vacant rows
>shes incredibly bad at making eye contact during conversations I initiate
>too confused to determine what this means
>go home
>jack off
>cry
>bed

because strong monogamous families are the backbone of civilization, and are in rapid decline

I prefer being a degenerate pot smoker.

>talk to her
>gauge her responses
>ask her out
Is it really that hard, m8?

>not making eggs out of your man's skin cells to pass on your genes along with values and inheritance
>archive.fo/H8icR

Degenerate, desu

>right-aligned
>Mexican

pick one

I want to spend my time and money on other things than wrangling a woman and her children.

Ideally I buy a small house and pay it off in my 40s, freeing me of the need to work 40 hrs/wk at a job I don't enjoy. Then I can instead make almost no money working but do things that interest and engage me.

Women are shit, and they can suck my figurative dick.

cant afford kids. why do old geezers expect every one to have kids when they ruined the economy?

gofuckyourself whitey im not going to carry on the legacy because you drove up inflation so you could line your pockets

What makes you think that?

I'm a MGTOW.

I tried to ask beautiful white girls (legal age) out. Turned down a few times.

Some fell in love with me, but I had to ignore them because I'm always a poorfag as an Assburger retard, as a social reject.

O well, who cares? I live a semi-NEET lifestyle. I could not care less if white women disappear completely, it can no longer be the bane of our existence.

Besides, it seems, most white girls are morally corrupt with selfish streaks of narcissism and promiscuity, including infidelity. (Two girls piqued interest in me but I found out they were already taken so it angered me and I ignored them much to their upset disposition.)

Fuck my life.

Because I'm going to marry an asian chick. However, I'm not going to have children and ruin their gene pool.

You're MGTOW because women turned you down once?

>preparing for the Happening and not wanting useless baggage
>frivolous shit
wew lad

Because she left me back in April.

Every day I think about it...

Marrying is the dumbest thing a man can do to himself.

August here, worst wrong doing against me in my life, all her fault too. I miss her every day, she was my dream girl and she threw it all away. She doesn't deserve me though, too be honest I'm way out of her league.

Yep.

Women are the downfall of society, we should have learned this from divorces and took away their rights.

because i like men.

Similar to my situation except she was in my league...even by her own admission I didn't do anything wrong and I honestly can't think of anything that I would have done differently.

I have nothing to move on to. I don't meet a lot of new people; I live in a dumpy area with a few highly educated people.

The only thing motivating me right now is the hunt for a new car.

I don't want her back; that's not realistic. I just wish she'd break the silence to tell me that she was sorry.

Experience, likely.

I'm happily married, but don't have kids yet. A lot of people will say having kids is expensive, but everyone fucking does it, and you make it work if you have to. Obviously if you live in an expensive apartment and eat out and drink lots every weekend, it's going to seem like kids are too expensive.

tfw can't get a same-race wife because of mixed race

Forgot to mention, she was my first girlfriend. Got her when I was 27.... :/

What can us mixed race anons do?

It is if you don't want to raise a greedy materialistic shit who tries to fill their inner void by verifying themselves through spending money when they become an adult because daddy didn't buy them enough toys when they were a kid and treated money like a spiritual light in the dark because it was so tight.

Damn dude. I'm a pretty romantic person so even something like this hit me hard. I try to love everyone and I loved that girl to death. Have you ever thought about saving up to move somewhere? Maybe hanging out with everyone with a name and naturally letting the good ones fall into place? I can tell you from very recent experience that hoping you will find someone amazing for you will keep you going. Just make sure you're ready for them when they come, and that the sooner you get over her, the quicker that will come. Occupy yourself, find beauty again, find passion. I don't follow my own advice 1:1 on this but if you give yourself a moment to try, it will mean more than you think.

Women are shit because we've let them off the leash. They are degenerate by nature.

For American men, marriage is suicide.

The only way It could be recommended is if you're in a deeply religious community.

Because I'm female and don't want a wife. Not sure I want kids either with the way things are going anyway.

I am married, to my long time gf from my home town. Don't have kids yet though. Need better planning for that. I am pajeet.

To a large extent, I simply don't care anymore. My self-worth and self-image is diminished.

I plan on moving in a year or two. That'll be nice.

How are we going to reproduce than?

I'd give you a hug if you like.