What is the most powerful race on Earth?

What is the most powerful race on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37370848
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hispanics

Whites
Prove me wrong

Filipinos

Asians

Now prove me wrong!

>white man gifted with movement
>yellow man gifted with patience
>black man gifted with physical ability
>red man gifted with spirituality

Asians are 2nd best, can't really talk shit about them tbqh

The human race.

Checkmate sjw's

The Dutch.

>500 million in number
>ravaged and control the whole world
Seems legit.

jews

they're the only ones that have completely taken over the world and successfully controlled it.

Gods chosen really have it all.

the weak should fear the strong

The remaining 60%

>black man gifted with physical strength

Yeah the rapid morbid obesity sure is a gift....

Man and in accordance with the Bible

It's obviously the kikes. Chinese are a close second.

For now, whites are a slave race. For now.

>destroyed by 13 million Jews

>Goes outside
>Skin cancer

Mad whitey detected

Easily Filipinos

anyone not saying philipinios is wrong

shut the fuck up pussy

Jews are the king pin.

If you multiply IQ by Penis Size by Olympic Gold Medals Per Capita, Hungarians come out on top.

>shitskin
You're obviously not white, which makes you subhuman. Nice try though

/thread

I'm starting to believe Hungary might just be the motherland.

If you say physically... I'd say north europeans are the strongest

But in bravery, I'd either go with Hispanics (general, Iberians, Mestizos and filipinos), Mediterraneans or Mongols

>Mongols
Conquer the whole known world

>Mediterraneans, aka romans, turks and greeks
Conquer the whole known world

>Hispanics
Spaniards fought against Muslim invasion for 800 years and conquered Tenochtitlan with only 2000 men

>Mexican
Mexican army is the only one to ever enter the american territory, Pancho Villa took his army all the way to Utah
Don Porfirio had "Judge Dredd-like" squads in the streets of Mexico and sent the opposition to concentration camps in Oaxaca
Don Porfirio was the Adolf Hitler of Mexico, we miss him

>Filipinos
They are literally erasing their drug cartels right now, based Duterte

without technology whites would probably have went extinct long ago, whites basically found an evolutionairy loophole.

whites dont have physical strength or bbcs but we did have the intelligence and autism needed to produce machines which augmented our strength.

Mediterranean-Germanic hybrid.

Their singular shortcoming is that they look like Ashkenazi Jews and even have Germanic names half the time. They're basically the prime targets for antisemitism because they're not actually Jews, they're fucking white males, so they're not allowed to complain about racism. It's likely every anti white male sentiment in this society has been created purely to keep this group of people rising to their true potential.

>whites dont have physical strength

What are Slavs?, What are Scandinavians? Nords? Germanics?

Are you retarded?

>Hungary might just be the mot
There are esoteric schools that definitely say that.

reptilians

The Tour de France

Daytona 500

Arnold swharzniggers are kinda few and far between, You can't honestly say the whites from England are the same as the viking hulks living in iceland. It's literally almost an entirely different species.

And germans have always been short manlet cucks, They just had technology on their side and a few jewish scientists didnt hurt either.

lack innovation. Hive like mentality, no creativity. Hard workers tho

can't

Shut the fuck up mestizo shit! You mexcrements aren't brave, you're insecure little macho children. Your army is only an army on paper and in name. You're a joke. Your civilization was joke and your deluded countrymen like to fool themselves into thinking that it was on par with that of the REAL men that conquered you.

mark that down as a vote for whites

fake picture earth is flat

kings, like me, but i am king of kings

50m splash and dash

Group B
It is more of a series, but they are truly the greatest.

Ahhh, so that must be why there are no black people in the Olympic weightlifting worth a damn, because they're the strongest.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37370848

It's Flips.

Low land Germans, including the Dutch, average around 6'0. It's alpine Germans who are short.

Germanic-Mediterranean hybrids don't.

They're high IQ and highly creative, they also have a chance at being decently tall and athletic. We're looking at the true master race here that appears only when they're needed, like when Germans invaded Italy to eventually give rise to the renaissance, or when Dorics (plausible Germanics who colonised the Danube river) invaded Greece to eventually give rise to the Greek golden age.

Then (((they))) caught on to what was happening when Hitler and Mussolini proposed an alliance. Fortunately, you cannot change the fate of history.

The human race :^)

>What is the most powerful race on Earth?

Transniggers.

>germans have always been short manlet cucks

As spic femanon, I agree. Most Anglos are manlet and beta cucks too. Mediterranean guys are taller and manly.

>technology
>evolutionary loophole

How did you come to this conclusion? The human hand gives us the ability to better manipulate our surroundings, our intelligence gives us the ability to devise the better ways of doing that.

interesting that the ones with germanic blood have more desirable traits... hmm

>Prove me wrong.
Okay

The secret order of the society of Jesus

>protip they've been behind everything the and have been working on world domination in secrecy for a very long time

Tits or gtfo Paco

Reptilians

Man fuck dolphins! What is it with people and their stupid obsession with dolphins and whales? Fuck them, and fuck you.

handful of cucks dont mean shit

10000 angry strong nigs dont mean shit in the face of atomic fire

Delet this

but there are a lot a cucks now. they increase their number every day

Talladega

Lizard people

I think F-1 Racing is pretty powerful, But Plane engines are pretty strong so maybe those stunt airplane races?

Long term probably Asians. They looks distinct enough that Jews cannot blend in so easily and probably wont easily fall for the multiculturalism trap.

Australian.

Wrong. People are catching on.

They made gunpowder and did nothing with it. In the course of 600 years white men have made a globalized industrial death machine out of it. From that baby nigglet in africa clutching that AK for the first time to the elite surrounded by guns on a daily basis.

Rockets nigger.

Germanic on its own is kind of dull, lacking the passion and creativity Mediterranean admixture offers. Mediterranean on its own is unintelligent, short, undisciplined and ugly.

It's the mix or nothing.

The thing is you don't need this race for 90% of human history, it's only in select moments, such as the famines and earthquakes that caused the bronze age collapse or the Turkic/Persian invasion of the Byzantium that necessitates the renaissance.

Whilst the noble race isn't needed, the others are meant to develop on their own. Unfortunately, the humans have began stifling development in the name of equity. This is an abomination to the true God who commands competitive growth, it's why evolution is based around survival and selection.

Australia is predominantly Germanic (through Anglo in NSW and pure German in SA) as well as a significant Mediterranean presence as Greeks and Italians.

slants didn't invent rockets? .. did they

>They made gunpowder and did nothing with it

Wut? When russia was expending into asia they were stopped at chinese border where they met field artillery

Oh men nice superiority complex, so triggered by a different opinion literally SJW tier, what the fuck.

wait...

>The flag

Wanna talk about real men?
A country based on nothing but usurpation and stealing
A country founded by people that hates you
A country with a national identity so fake and fabricated that it is cringe worthy
A country who's soldiers die alone in the deserts of Iraq and Syria because your superior masters don't want to get their hands dirty
A country that is responsible for the current political climate
A country that literally has more than two king David stars in his currency
A country that believes it is better just because their success is based on cheating and deceiving

I really don't know what's the problem you have with Mexico, it should be the other way around for everyone

You have no reason to hate other nations, while the WHOLE worlds wants to see your great jewish empire fall

Name to me one country that it isn't shit because the US, I dare you

I agree our societal values in the last 20 years are completely against nature. I don't like it one bit.

What keeps me motivated is keeping faith that nature is an equilibrium. And mother nature has proven to be ruthless to those who test her. I believe (and hope) the pendulum will swing just as hard in the opposite direction when the time comes

> Ctrl-F "reptil..."

Ok, so at least two other people here are actually redpilled.

>red man gifted with spirituality
What turned the red man red? Let's go back a million years
To the very first Injun prince
He read that comment and start to blush
And we've all been blushin' since

Homo Capensis

gooks

They did.

Zerg

like this?

Mmmmmmm candy!!

PC

>i7 4790k
>Nvidia GTX 1020
>128 GB Ram DDR7 @12000
>1.5 TB SSD
>Cosair Cryostasis cooling
>Stark PSU for 40,000 Hours @ 2500watts
>Holographic Gamers ASUS Maximus Marcus Orelius Decimus

niggers

your post is like a gigantic butthurt from another dimension.

>The most powerfull race are the ciakar reptilians.