Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah

i am voting for hillary now because of this pic

you forgot to write sold out the USA for Saudi blood money under Hillary
also leave some space under trump to write "Made America great again"

Has she ever done a payroll? Ran a business? Had a budget? Employed thousands of people?...Trump has.

Her "accomplishments" are synonomous to a liberal 's entitlement and anointment...the cunt has done nothing to serve the people, she only serves herself.

>kicked off of Watergate Commission for lying
>endangered US lives over seas and lied about it
>endangered US secrets because of holding a private server

>and the towers
>and the TV shows
>and the board games
>and the book
>and the hotels
>and the golf courses
>etc

Hillary's accomplishments:
>Let innocent American men burn alive in Benghazi
>Single handedly fucked over Bernie's campaign with the help of Debbie Wasserman-Shultz
>Deleted thousands of emails on her own private server
>Got cucked by a jew

Hillary's accomplishments

>married bill clinton

The end.

Oh wow. Really makes you think. I guess now I'm #MentallyHill

On mobile, what's that flag?

>voted for the Iraq war
>horrific corruption with aid for Haiti
>as SoS, destroyed Libya and killed thousands of Muslim children

B-but Trump is the one who hates Muslims and black people /s

>believing in money or government in 2016

get out slave

Hillary has only passed 2 bills ever

literally sat there and did nothing

Thank you for correcting the record™

>stayed rich
fucking understatement of the year

>failed the state bar exam and moved to a state where it's easy as fuck
>belittled a rape victim and laughs about it
>unstable narcissistic control freak that physically abused her husband and staff when she was first lady
>cronyism helped her get elected
>accomplished nothing of worth as US Secretary of State

You forgot
>career criminal
>psychopath
>mean old lady
>literally dying

You should add
>trashed a 12yr old rape victim's reputation to advance her law career

>being married to the president
>accomplishment
eh? nandatte?

Now that you put it into perspective, I guess I realize Drumpf really is a fucking loser.

I'm With Her now.

Sri lanka

don't forget, whored herself out to everyone possible, except bill!

Trumponies BTFO

What in the world? I greatly dislike Donald Trump now!

Hillary started 2 new wars, killed kids

>trumps face in this abortion of a meme

Someone shoop him into a Bowie

Get a haircut hippy

You're an absolute faggot. Now kill yourself

Everything listed under Hillary are her PERSONAL accomplishments.

What has she done for me to have my vote?

>voted for the Iraq war

Literally 99% of New Yorker's,the state Hillary Clinton represented as senator, supported the Iraq war and Bush's approval rating was in the 90's also. Probably had something to do with 9/11.Of course Australians were a victim that day when Cheez TV was interrupted

The Record has now been Corrected!
Two shekels are deposited into your account.

Why are libtard memes ALWAYS come from Occupy: Democrats? And why do they put their shitty watermark on anything?

>ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE

tweet it

Law is the worst meme degree, prove me wrong.

punchable_face.jpg

Sage this slide thread

my god denying reality must be so fun, oh wait you are paid for it.

> was given money to speak

>lots of people go to Yale. Donald went to an Ivy too (u penn)

>that's a college administrative position. It's where 3rd year law school students advise the poor on legal matters. It's not a big deal.

>wow, Yale grad was a professor. That's way bigger than being a CEO of a billion dollar company

>that's not an accomplishment, she married an important man.

>fair. Being a senator is an accomplishment

>appointed position.

btw email Milo I heard they're paying for Pepe's

So much information, my little mind can't take it. I'm totally a shill now. You saved me with your wisdom.

>posting a shoop
nice try fgt

filed for bankruptcy six times tho. Only stayed rich because of a book he didn't write, and being a reality tv star. Considering it isn't hard to stay rich once you have a few million dollars, he did a terrible fucking job of it.

>Believes owning these things makes one fit to be president.

What is the average IQ for frequent Cred Forums visitors?

My first ever oc being spread on every thread tonight. Feels good.

> Assets in the billions
> terrible job

Pick one

Trump went to a better university than Hillary.

THIS IS A FACT.

She also:

Got pedo rapist off.

Was in charge of dealing with the women Bill raped and/or consensually fucked. This included paying PI's to harass and even kill their pets.

Try and install Hillarycare, which would have forced everyone to be insured by the five largest insurance companies, effectively running all the smaller companies out of business, losing jobs and stifling competition. Also is quoted by Association of American Physicians and Surgeons as saying "tell me something sexy" when they urged a public option.

Many many more could be added, but why bother? She's an ant in the afterbirth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA

Trump also raped his wife according to court documents

>filed for bankruptcy six times tho
Wow nigger. 6 whole bankruptcies.

>stayed rich

quite impressive considering the past 8 years

No, he didn't go to a better university he went to a better college. Wharton school of business at Penn > Yale school of law at Yale. Yale is a better Univeristy but Wharton is a better college. I don't think non-Americans understand our system.

> Assets in the billions

Says Trump, a known liar and exaggerator.

Also, being given half a billion dollars from your father in the 60s makes it fairly easy to have billions of dollars in assets in the 2010s.

Jews, bro, Jews

Why do autistic retards like yourself create these shitty low-effort troll threads every fucking day?

Are you that attention deprived?
Fucking kill yourself.

What's the difference between a university and a college?

tu quoque changes nothing.

Universities are spit up into 10 or more different colleges. They are the governing body of the college but the college is still some what independent.

She is being endorsed by someone who can´t vote for her... as far as I know.

Under Trump you forgot that he multiplied his wealth by about 100x.

Excellent post, OP.

I agree, OP.

Hillary was also born rich and stayed rich OP

Trump was given 1/5 of a company worth $200 million, which equates to $40 million (also not in cash, in company shares), which he turned into 4.5 billion (per Forbes). Quit being dumb and quit lying.

>first nigger in the house

Alright I hope we don't make this a thing..

>past former First Lady that proped him up is now gonna be president

This First Lady shit is 20 times worse than impressed minority X bros

Thank you.

>needing to lie about Trump being a liar

ITT: conservafags who vote against their own economic interests

She is so accomplished she now smokes crack rock and leaves craps all over public bathroom without cleaning it up.
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

True, the fact Trump may be a rapist doesn't address the issue of Hillary doing her constitutionally mandated duty as a lawyer in a case where she was actually ordered to provide legal defense which you eloquently described as >Got pedo rapist off

>both legacies
>both rich
>arguing over semantics

Other than being a professor at a state university in a backwater southern state, and getting into yale.

All of hillary's "achievements" come from being associated with powerful men.

If she wasn't married to bill. She would still just be some volvo driving professor, or lobbyist lawyer.

she only put forth 3 bills on her own in the senate. all the other bills she says championed were really bills of very senior senators, like Ted Kennedy.

Harry Reid kicked her out of the senate, by making Obama taker her for a cabinet position. Only by having Obama take her for secstate. Is she still politically viable for president.

>commencement speaker
whooptidoo
>graduate of Yale law school
Elitist shyster
>legal aid clinic
These libtards teach gimmedats how to game the system, how to stick it to the man, and how to maximize their "entitlements"...
>law professor
over-privliged self-indulgent "intellectual"
>former first lady
took a ride on Bill.
US senate -democratic machine in new york got her elected, even though she's not a new yorker...
>US secretary of State
Took credit for the Arab spring, but refuses to accept accountability for the consequences...
"Radical Islam? that's just a figment of our imagination."
Trump's a bit more educated and accomplished than just being a rich TV celeb...

Thanks for the dishonesty. Now I'm definitely voting for Trump.

Hillary's accomplishments:
Born rich
Stayed rich
Got fertilized by Bill Clinton's semen

Don't forget the couple of us that are actually voting for our economic interests. Now if only we could get rid of that pesky estate tax.

cause voting to import cheap labor to compete with me, is in my interest...
or voting for trade deals that send my job to cheaper labor markets, is in my interest...
or voting for a candidate who sold favors to wall street and globalists, means she's working in my interest...
or voting for a candidate who wants to take away my gun and leave me defenseless and beholden to the government for my safety, is in my interest...
or voting for a candidate who promised she will raise my taxes, is in my interests...
Or voting for a candidate who thinks there's no such thing as radical Islam, and ignoring it, will make it go away, is in my interest...
Or voting for a candidate who think "Western imperialism" is responsible for all the problems in the world, and sympathize with those who fight against it, is in my interest...
Or voting for candidate who prefer crony capitalism central planning, over free markets,
is in my interests...
Yes, I wonder how republicans managed to convince me to vote against my interest...

WTF I hate Trump now

yeah, because voting for more taxes on everyone and being more dependent on government social spending programs, is in my economic interest.

especially in the USA. where the federal government can not run things properly or on budget.

veterans are dying in the VA hospitals, because the administrators are delaying care and lying about it. Then when it is found out. They can't even get fired.

>Banksters love him
huh?!? Goldman Sacks forbade anyone donating to his campaign... Bankers gave Hillary hundreds of Millions and Trump, $0.
>Vets hate him
huh?!? did you miss the 100+ flag officers, medal of honor recipients, and most Vet organizations that support him?
>Wemen
WTF are wemen? is that some fancy new gender?

Why do you faggots reply to these obvious CTR threads every time?

Don't worry, it'll get much worse after tomorrow.

sage it and fucking move on. stop replying to this shit

gets it

How is former fist lady an accomplishment?

Because your husband did something and you were there for the ride? That is not an accomplishment.

>clueless about the economy
Are they serious? He's the ONLY presidential candidate that has ever appeared on CNBC's stock market TV shows and has been countlessly interviewed about tax rates, the economy, etc.

What happened to her again?

That's so edgy but he's such a faggot sponge that he deserves it just this once

R A R E F L A G

>Banksters love him

Trump has borrowed hundreds of millions in financing from the Banksters and they bailed his ass out on a few occasions too. Trump owes Banksters more than anyone