What are you supposed to do if you look like this but hate liberals?

What are you supposed to do if you look like this but hate liberals?

(besides, lifting of course)

>tfw dad was a bodybuilder so I was blessed with alpha genes and look like a 9/10 even with minimum exercise
Thanks father

t-thanks for the advice

Ok, I'll help you.
Lift, even if it's a minimum 3X a week thing. Focus on compounds. Shave your face, beards are for faggot numales (unless you have a weak jaw/chin in which case lol good luck)
Get some confidence through fucking women.
Make male friends and go out and drink with them regularly.

don't post unflattering photos of yourself on the Internet

ask a fashionable person to go shopping with you

get a decent haircut

>shave unless you can grow a beard like related pic
>ditch the glasses
>no trendy, faggy, name-brand clothing
>stop making goofy facial expressions, and learn to smile without looking like a faggot. (practice in mirror)

look in the mirror and practice making dignified faces that won't make you look like a beta sperg.. it sounds obvious I know but it makes a big difference

Lift
Eat well
Sleep
Drink less
Spend time building valuable skills
Put yourself outside your comfort zone
Live beneath your means

Post on Cred Forums and vent your impotent rage over being a low quality white male.

>Get some confidence through fucking women.
>Make male friends and go out and drink with them regularly.

topkek

And you're still a shut in faggot!

what if I can sort of grow a beard, should I keep it at stubble?

actually just realized my beard genetics are the same as the mall shooter

Use a beard trimmer on the lowest setting or a regular trimmer with no guard. That's what I do every 2-3 days, and it seems to work well for me.

>(besides, lifting of course)

You sack of shit. You know the answer you've put it in your post.

Shame on you and your laziness. You don't deserve alphaness.

Anyways, if you are such a lazy sack of shit that you really can't be bothered to physically better yourself, your only option is to focus on hygienge and fashion.

If the men in you picture would trim their shit beards, and wear decent clothes they would go up about 2 points on the alpha scale.

That's the best you can do. Seriously though you need to lift and do cardio exercise as a man. At least moderately.

You really need to put more than normal effort into your hygiene.

Go look at yourself in the mirror and try to be critical. Does your haircut make you look like a faggot? If it is longer than your ears the answer is normally yes for a man.

Buy a trimmer and touch up areas of your beard that look shitty. Same around your hairline and ears.

Don't wear any shit that you think is cool that is not societally normal. No cartoon shit. Wear normal human clothes. No fedoras or attention grabbing cringy shit.

Make sure you are showering and brushing your teeth.

Women look good because they put a lot of effort into it. A man can look good to and take pride in his appearance. Just don't be too faggy about it.

I do lift, I started SS with some tweaks about 3 weeks ago. Thanks for the tips man.

I see some people telling you to outright avoid beards, and I strongly disagree. If you're a jacked dude with a decent hairstyle and moderate clothing, you can rock a beard to achieve even more masculinity.
And no, I'm not talking about your average neckbeard fedoratipper, but rather a trimmed beard or one that works with your hairstyle. For example more rough looking if you have longer hair etc.
Other than that just keep lifting and don't wear cringy shit, be alpha and be confident.

Good for you.

Let me really red pill you on fitness, because in my life I've had to go from complete disregard for my health into a fitness regimen several times.

The body has ways of responding to this that are subtle but that you should understand.

Your couple of weeks you will hate. It's not fun. Your body will reject it. This is a critical period because without discipline you will fail here.

It takes a couple of weeks of doing an exercise for you body to adjust, but once it does, you will start to look forward to it. You will enjoy it even though in the moment of the exercise it causes some pain.

So mainly make sure you fight your pussy body really hard for the first month of so. Because your brain will scream at you that you don't want to go to the gym today. But it is wrong.

Once you get into the habit for a month or so, you should be enjoying yourself. But there is a new enemy. Complacency.

You will plateau physically around here. Not much improvement. MAKE SURE you increment your weights and push yourself harder. Or you will plateau and stop moving forward.

Good luck user, and go browse fit.

Nailed it.

Iktf. I'm slim and although fit, still don't look big enough. Like others said, just lift or eat right. It all depends what you're like mostly

>tfw dad was in the gulf war when he had me
>tfw joined in 2008
>tfw passing on the warrior gene

>all these handsome, respectable men

trumpbillies btfo

Literally the lowest in social hierachy. Besides the homeless and janitors...nice genes LOL.

It's the new fedora.

Dress well in public, keep your facial hair tidy (or shave), get a haircut that fits your face, and practice good hygiene.

You're still an ugly weirdo, but at least your not an ugly, scruffy, smelly weirdo.

>You're still an ugly weirdo
is there any way to avoid this?