Just a reminder

If the vatican falls/has fallen zionism has already won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
tldm.org/news/martin.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judea
angelqueen.org/articles/martin_docs/fr_courney_kaiser_7-10-64.pdf
triumphcommunications.net/9indefenseofmalachimartin.html
angelqueen.org/articles/martin_docs/van_etten.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

christianity is for cucks, with an atheist population you can pretty much tell them anything any they'll believe it because their new religion is outrage.

Hmmm, I thought the Vatican works on behalf of Zionism.

I live just half an hour from the Vatican and trust me, it has already fallen when they removed Ratzinger and replaced him with this guy that literally knees and kisses muslim's feet.

read this

Looks like some autistic Protestant antI-Catholic garbage

OP is right and it's sad how many people don't realise this

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

can you not even check it out for yourself?

Malachi Martin was a vatican insider

tldm.org/news/martin.htm

Malachi Martin, "Keys of this Blood" = Very good book (nonfiction about 70s-era globalists vs the Vatican)

Malachi Martin, "Hostage to the Devil" = very entertaining read (nonfiction about exorcism and exorcists)

The Jews are of the devil their father

Quick reminder that Jesus isn't a Jew:

"We know that Saul was the first king of Israel and that John was the first man called Baptist, but who was the first Jew? Neither Adam, Seth or Noah are called Jew. Nor were Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. Moses was not called a Jew and neither were Saul, David or Solomon called Jew. In fact you will not find the word Jew in the first eleven books of the Bible. The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in 2nd Kings 16:6 (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews and drove the Jews from Elath. Isn’t it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere.

We know that God changed the name of Abram to Abraham, Gen. 17:5 and that God changed the name of Jacob to Israel Gen. 32:28, but no where in the Bible do we find where God changed the name of Israel to Jew! There is therefore no authority by which those who say they are Jews can claim to be Israel!

By the time of Jesus the word Edom or Edomite had been translated by Greek and Latin into Ioudaios and Iudaeus meaning a Judean or person living in Judea. The original King James version of the Bible, 1611, translated Idumaean-Judean into Iewes. It wasn’t until the revised editions of the King James Bible, that the word Jew appeared. The word Jew does not mean Israel or Israelite! We must conclude therefore that the first "Jews" were Canaanite-Edomite-Hittite. It is certain, according to the Bible, that Jews are not Israel."

>Catholics
Catholic cucks get out, Orthodoxy is the only true path.

People think far too highly of Ratzinger if what Ganswein said is true, and, really, we have no reason to doubt him.

Martin was a lobbyist for the AJC and B'nai B'rith. He wrote a book called the Pilgrim under a pseudonym in which he mercilessly attacked the Church for its supposed Hebaeophobia (another word for antisemitism) before promulgating Nostra Aetate under Cardinal Bea, which was essentially the end of the Church's mandate to baptize all nations and which, further, effectively forced the Church to accept dual covenant theology. He also most likely broke his vows of chastity and was buried beside his "maid". Be careful about what you believe.

I thought they were Judah.. Judea=Tribe of Judah,no? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judea

Martin was released from his vows but remained a Priest.

I'm talking about before his release, in 1964. He rather infamously had an affair with Robert Kaiser's wife, which not only makes him a breaker of his priestly vows but an adulterer.

People have attempted to debunk this by saying the only source for this claim is Kaiser himself, but the sin on the part of Martin was recognised in a letter from Fr. John Coutney Murray to Kaiser in 1964 which you can find here:

angelqueen.org/articles/martin_docs/fr_courney_kaiser_7-10-64.pdf

his confessor divulged his confession?

No, Robert Kaiser discovered his wife's infidelity and it ultimately led to the destruction of his marriage. Obviously, Martin never admitted to it because he never had the courage to pronounce his sins to those whom he had sinned against - not only Kaiser, in this case, but also those faithful Catholics (like you, presumably) who have been led to believe that Martin was some sort of traditionalist hero - but the evidence for this infidelity was evidently so grave that it led to Fr. William Van Essen Casey writing a letter to Abp. Cardinale begging for an annulment of Kaiser's marriage.

The man was a wheeler-dealer. The whole issue of his philandering, however, is small time in comparison to his crimes against the entire Church; namely his being on the payroll of Jewish organisations which used him to subvert the Church's teachings. And when I say "used", I don't mean to convey anything other than the fact that Martin was a willing participant in the abject confusion and disorientation that was sown by Vatican II and specifically Nostra Aetate. A sin, by the way, which he covered up for the entirety of his life.

>Robert Kaiser
Yah

triumphcommunications.net/9indefenseofmalachimartin.html

sorry brother but these are not credible accusations..

The bit about Kaiser from that article is pretty meager. Their only complaint is that he waited until 2002 before publishing anything related to Martin's adulterous relationship to his wife, which is true. Unfortunately, we have documentation from immediately after the affair which indicates that a sinful relationship between Martin and Susan Mulcahey existed, including the one I previously posted and this:

angelqueen.org/articles/martin_docs/van_etten.pdf

Kaiser is a liberal and I'm not personally a fan, but he is not known as a liar and, even if he were, it would mean nothing in the context of this discussion for the simple reason that we have independent confirmation of his claims.

Also, the bit about Martin's association with a "shadowy Jewish conspiracy" is not only demonstrably inaccurate but remarkably snide. We KNOW he wrote the Pilgrim under the name of Michael Serafian. We KNOW he was paid for this work by the AJC via a Swiss bank account set up in 1964. We KNOW he was a lobbyist for the AJC because his name and his purpose are explicitly mentioned in internal AJC memos. These aren't conspiracy theories; they're verifiable facts.

Come watch a movie on the tinychat

tinychat com /bsic

Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Playing Son of God

>he thinks Christcuckery is going to save him from the kikes

Daily reminder that the only time they almost got genocided was under a pagan Roman emperor.
Daily reminder that kikes are only in their position of power because of Christcucks.

>Daily reminder that kikes are only in their position of power because of Christcucks.
You mean Protestants. The Church had a healthy policy for dealing with the Jews - Sicut Judaeis - which prevented physical harm from befalling the Jews but which also prevented their subversion of the faith and morals of Christian society. Whenever secular authorities chose to disobey this policy, such as in granting Jews certain privileges in their usurious practices, they were inevitably and invariably expelled from the kingdom.

>The Church had a healthy policy for dealing with the Jews - Sicut Judaeis - which prevented physical harm from befalling the Jews
No, I mean every flavor of Chistcuckery as evident by this shit.

Then I can say nothing but that you are ignorant of history.

>The Jews are of the devil
"The devil" is a Jewish fiction, which since it's non-existent, nothing can be "of".

The Vatican works with them, they're also pedos.
(((They))) also lock up a bunch of stuff (((they))) don't want you knowing about in the Vatican vaults.

Nobody's expecting you to say anything with that mouthful of nigger feet, Christcuck.

I'm afraid no amount of insults are going to remedy your ignorance, Sigmund.

What am I ignorant about? It's clear that Christianity led to their position of power, something you agree with since your cuck club prevented them from physical harm (you know, the thing that can actualyl really get rid of them instead of having that pathetic impotent powerfantasy of them going to hell). Kek at blaming secular authorities for them getting to play their usury game when it was King Christcuck Charlemagne himself that had them do it.

No, it's evident what Christianity is and who Christians serve. The sooner you're gone the better.

This is why you no longer have an empire.

>What am I ignorant about?
History, as I said.

>It's clear that Christianity led to their position of power
That's not clear at all. There is a reason why the Jews today maintain that the New Testament is antisemitic; there is an irreconcilable difference between Christian and Jews which originates at the foot of the Cross. It will never go away, because they are the rejectors of Logos and, as such, are the rejectors of all Order and Reason itself. This mutual antipathy has been explicitly expressed for nearly 2,000 years in the context of Catholicism, until the aforementioned Malachi Martin and Cardinal Bea promulgated Nostra Aetate.

>something you agree with since your cuck club prevented them from physical harm
I make no apologies for belonging to a Church which does not promote yobbish stupidity.

>(you know, the thing that can actualyl really get rid of them instead of having that pathetic impotent powerfantasy of them going to hell
I have no such fantasies, and I certainly take no joy in the thought of Jews being deprived of God. In any case, killing Jews resolves nothing, as we know from history.

>King Christcuck Charlemagne
Right, a secular authority.

Your Christcuckery is why the kikes got away in WW2 and now have more people in your country than in their own holy land, infecting every one of your institutions.

Luckily you're about to die out in your own country, and the spic Christcucks won't be that much of a global player. gg no re you stupid golem.

WW2 was the war of the secular. You are describing what happens when secularism and democracy override the natural forces of God and King.

Pretty rich from the man whose country spawned Freud and Reich. There is a direct correlation between the secularisation of Christendom and the rise to prominence of the Jews. If you can't see this, you're utterly blind and beyond any help.

>WW2 was the war of the secular.

That's why your kike servants of politicians used propaganda painting nazis as those evil anti-christians, right?
Gotta save gd's chosen fast, because that's what golems do.

There was not one Christian King that did what non-Christians did against the kikes, and it will remain that way.

You might as well embrace your servitude to them, that would at least be honest for once.

>the Vatican works on behalf of Zionism.
This

Well, I'm not beating my head against this brick wall.

God bless you Austria brother. You need it.

Your God already blessed me with having 60 shitskins in my neighborhood because your cuck cult thought housing them would be a great idea.