youtube.com/watch?v=UJad4l5p9i8
adultswim.com/videos/squidbillies/opening-gillian-welch-david-rawlings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mine too.

Is she gunna take us all when she goes?

sometime i wish the sun would just explode

We are all going to jail.

when god comes calls me to his kingdom

why can i talk shit about trump and get a wink from a fat pig feminist, but if i say hill is cray cray i get noosed? why can't i wear my MAGA hat in public without fear? WHY POL

ill take all you sons of bitches when i go

when i goooooowowoooooo

You're a time Traveller!!
>Yes, I am!!
Could you tell me all about your adventures through history, mr. Time Traveller?
>"Of course, sure thing, but first could we play a game?"
YES!! I love games!!
>"Ok, are you good at counting? I want you to count the flowers in that bed behind you, Ok?, so turn around, count them, and don't turn back around until you're done, OK honey?"
Sure thing!!
*Pulls out revolver concealed in jacket*
1!!
>"I'm so, so sorry"
2!!
>"I don't know what went so wrong in your life that turned you from this into what you are now."
3!!
>"There's no other way"
4!!
>"March 2018 needs to be prevented"
5!!
>"I think if you could see into your future, you'd want this"
6!!
>"I think you'd beg for this"
7!!
>"Things didn't have to be this way"
8!!, There's 8!! All done mister!!
>"Hillary, please don't turn around, this'll be over soon"
M-mister, I'm scared
>"I know, I am too."
*A single tear runs down his cheek as he aims the gun at the girls back*
>"I'm sorry you didn't grow up to be the good woman you always wanted to be."
I don't like this game.....
*A single shot rings throughout the neighbourhood. The girls body hits the ground with a tragically light thud. The stranger disappears with a flash of light back to his own time. Mr. Rodham leaves the house in horror to find his young daughter murdered, lying in a bed of blood soaked lillies. Many detectives worked tirelessly to find her killer, but he was never found, what was once a tragic incident that marked that small suburban town for the longest of times, became forgotten, and Little Hillary Diane Rodham along with all her hopes and dreams of becoming a nurse and helping others, like everyone else, became lost to the annals of history*

*The stranger felt his insides churn as he's transported back to 2018. There's a flash of light and he finds himself in the alley where he first set off on his mission. A faint smell of sulfur hangs in the air, he takes the device off his arm and places it into the lining of his jacket along with his gun. He leaves the alley and takes a look around. His mission was successful, there were thankfully buildings where the craters once were. The city of Washington was clean and the air felt fresher than what he was used to.
The city was bustling with people going about their daily routine. Kids played, friends laughed, lovers exchanged tender moments. The place seemed "lighter" in more ways than one. He crossed the street and entered a bar, it was empty, which was to be expected given the time of day. He approached the bar. When the bartender saw him he stopped polishing the wood surface, stood up straight, clicked his heels together and saluted:
"HAIL TRUMP!!"
The traveller smiles, feeling exhausted due to his time-lag, he half-heartedly salutes "hail Trump."
"So, what'll it be, friend?"
>"Just a bourbon, thanks."
*The tender pours a tall glass*
"Rough day, friend?"
>"Eh, it could be worse."
*While drinking his well-deserved beverage, the traveller looks at the old black and white Polaroid of his victim*
"Is that your girl?" Asks the bartender.
>"no, she's not."
"Is she your niece or somthin'"
>"No, she's just a little girl who had big dreams, a long time ago."
"And did she ever live these dreams of hers."
*He sighs*
>"No, I'm afraid not."
"Well, it's never too late, this is Trump's America we're living in after all, now that all the illegals are gone and the damn Muslims have been wiped out, anything is possible for the ambitious mind."
*Traveller smiles*
>"What a time to be alive."
*He crumples the picture and leaves the bar.*

DONT TOUCH THE TRIM

hey daddy, is it my turn to drive now?

Is Hillary just Dan Halen in disguise?

Do you think she and jeb! hang out and eat gauc?

>Politicians going to jail
>Nobody wants to be cops anymore
>Useful idiots taking over

2016 - The year Brazil became just like USA

youtube.com/watch?v=UJad4l5p9i8

No, those are your voters.

Somehow I got spinal meningitis

She run off and took our only chicken, When I broke jail the house was burnt and bare, The Japs moved the plant back to Osaki, Some days life just don't seem that fair I don't even care I'm telling you I just don't give a damn.

I'm just preparing myself mentally for him to lose so I'm not crushed again. I'm kinda a born loser, everything I involve myself in eventually falls apart.

Trump and the movement around him got me to stop browsing R9k, mostly stop weed, start lifting, better diet, lose my virginity. It's been such an influence in my life and all my energy has been deriving from his example. Several things aren't going well for me now and I'm expecting it all to fall apart

I know that feeling. Okay, you've convinced me. I'm voting for Hillary.

My eldest son was born an albino

try and get that child support check from me now

injectin all that hairspray in my spine

COLLAPSING IN ON YOURSELF

>GIT'CHER YANKEE ASS OFF MY PROPR'TY

BASED SQUIDBILLIES

BEST COVER IS THE SAD ONE
adultswim.com/videos/squidbillies/opening-gillian-welch-david-rawlings/

it's a super cheap way to party