Cred Forums was right again

Cred Forums was right again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=6ISEzLP4tsA
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=turkey religion demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=5fkjMstO-t0
exhentai.org/s/f241afc027/968223-1
meowfraulein.tumblr.com/post/122904253216/my-main-dude-abu-bakr-al-big-daddy
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/25/us/washington-mall-shooting-arrest/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always.

Hispanics escape yet again

All according to el plan

Ayy lmao

Cred Forums is always right.

>shooter described as "Hispanic looking"
>Cred Forums immediately says that he's a kebab, possible roach

Impressive

A FUCKING MUSLIM, HILLARY-SUPPORTING MALE

ACK ACK

ACK ACK

I told you fuckers it looked like a Slime not a wall builder but no so many didn't listen.

My family would think I'm crazy if I told them I hear leafs talking to me.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

The hero we need.

wewh

>nice dubs

so you telling me all he had to do was wear a panny hoe or a mask and he coulda just gotta away with it?

Deplorables

She's being rascist, doesn't she know that's all part of his culture.

>former bagger

LMAO no wonder this guy went on a rampage, he couldn't do anything in life right.

whoa im so fucking surprised..........

NOT ALL

Truth. Hispanic Americans only kill other Hispanics.

Targeted shooting against a group of women? Definitely some Smile cuck shit

Probably couldn't come to grips with the reality that he wasn't "Arab rich"

spics also love to remove water melon

You would think clinton could mind control her supporters to hold off the muslim terror attacks until after the terror attacks

Anybody else notice that none of the major news outlets are giving his name on their storys on this, also that this isn't even the main story on any of them it's all the Charlotte shit.

Apparently he posted on Cred Forums so he was probably just some autist who couldn't get pussy.

Kangs are being killed is more important than some moderate muslim

>Truth. Hispanic Americans only kill other Hispanics.
No. They kill plenty of white people too senpai.

ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

so it was some muslim pervert permavirgin who went to take his revenge out on women? it was an attack on women, but he was a muslim. will the left put islam over lgbt and women? stay tuned to find out

He could still be Hispanic, guys

El-liot Al-Rodger

>Hispanic Turks
Fucking KEK!

ALWAYS
RIGHT

lets call muzzies 'skittles'

There seems to be a theme here
>inb4 father shows up at debate tomorrow to show support for hilldog.

Norwegian police have Arrested a friend of the shooter named Iralion Saleh.
Rumors have it that they had talked about it over Messages.

source? what was his friend planning to do?

stupid liberals will call him white

No. Call them what they are; mudslimes, Turkroaches, dune-coons, sand-niggers, diaper-heads. Calling them "skittles" is faggot tier dumb.

They put islam over gays in Florida.

They'll put islam over women in WA.

he is a white turk tho

youtube.com/watch?v=6ISEzLP4tsA

Hispanic applies to every race?
What does that even mean?

>A fucking degenerate

Can you feel it pol?

bullshit homie

Liberals will say Islamophobia made him do this and apologize to Muslims.

mexican americans never have a chance to commit as many crimes as blacks because when they have kids on accident they don't abandon them

yeah i know and its fucking sad. as a faggot myself, i stopped going to Cred Forums a while ago, but all these recent events have brought me back. the group that is supposedly in my favor will throw me under the bus and tell me not to arm myself because that's not needed. fuck that, this faggot is carrying

REEEE ROASTIES

Buzzfeed is already calling him a right wing conservative gun nut Trump supporter.

Also lol:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=turkey religion demographics

Muslims make 99.8% of Turkey population.

It means we can now blame every crime committed by a white person on the spics.

Good for you.

>White
>Turk
Let me guess, Jews are white too?

Why did I belive the Jewish lies? And Cuck for all these nonwhites?

I speak the saddest works of tongue and pen..

I didnt even hear about this, even on Cred Forums . How many dead? Whats the shooting spree gone like? Did he yell Praise Allah?

Cred Forums is never wrong

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

I'm a WA resident and I hope this will wake some people up around here when national media abandon the victims and blame this on Islamophobia. I'm only hoping for some. Seattle is beyond redemption.

Ahhhh. La Cucaracha. A song about a cockroach that can't function because he isn't high. Sounds like the average beaner.

Inb4 false flag to shut down Cred Forums or all of Cred Forums.

Blame the Californians.

Welcome back based gay bro also, the ride never ends

no source fake ass shit

It means he was described as looking like he speaks Spanish or was descended from somebody who spoke Spanish.

Indeed it is, I was in the DMV the other day and I swear to god it was Little Baghdad

no it doesn't. i abandoned this place and became a lot more liberal, but my experience with those kinds of people and shit like this will keep me here

Basically this. Hispanic is a political term invented to lump everyone into a block the democrats can control by forcing the conversation to have both the shit (la chusma) and the good (actual hardworking people) be counted as the same thing, so therefore the former is protected from criticism by the later.

That's the real reason they hate the term illegal immigrant, it forces the conversation out of the terms they want.

Until you memorize it.

We're always right.

Friends and family say he wasn't religious at all.

He was redpilled and martyred himself for the cause. True Cred Forumsack

oo im laffin m8

yeah ese i can't wait until you guys are the majority so america can be more like mexico, nicaragua, colombia, etc.

you know all those great mestizo nations with the same standard of living as america, it will be YUGE

What RLM video is that from?

It was a J-ewe-ish plot.

I just watched Zootopia and I'm not sorry.

Cred Forums is always right

They are right tho

"Hispanic" as a race (ie you're "racist" against them) is a recent leftist concept

It's fucking bizarre media shit

>Catalog
agree, liberals are the real racists

if the congo voted for republicans they would be a first world superpower

What the fuck?! That's not fair. Fucking cunts trying to pin crimes on spics now for the sake of political correctness. Fucking whitey, check your liberals wont you.

I bet the guy was a /r9k/ degenerate based off his twitter and fb

>We're permeating...

I just watched that tonight, too!

It's flat out 'I'm assuming that one kkk member in some stormfront forum thinks like this therefore i assume society functions like this"

Like their one blood drop rule and brown paper bag test anecdotal historical examples. "Trump talked against illegal immigrants and criminals, he's racist" it's the same shit

Hispanics can be any race-black white, Asian, Native, etc and like said is just an name invented by Democrats

Its happening...
slowly but surly, assuming direct control

Those damn turkish mexicans. white people did this baka

This x a million

To anyone in South America it's artificial and fabricated as fuck

>they are criminals!

but usually country trespassing, to harvest crops, mow lawns, and make burgers and houses.

>not skitles

Means they are generic as fuck. Brown people look like each other, hard to tell a taconigger from a sandnigger.

yo dawg, das racisss
you need to respec my heriatage!

I was excited for that movie because I thought the animation style was cool. Turns out it was the most propaganda-fied piece of children's film i have seen in my life

How are they getting away with this?

"Hispanic" is a made up race from the get go.

It's the idealized multicultural race they want to turn America into, a mixture of Native American (i.e. Asians who crossed the land bridge), European, and African.

>nobody here noticed its literally about weaponized blue pills

Damn that pic is romantic

Watch it disappear now that its confirmed non-white

Why the fuck am I not surprised? Seriously, why would anyone even think "Mexican" when they see a blurry photo of a brown person shooting up a mall? It was obvious he was a dune coon from the start.

the pc term is 'sand-americans'

Well...

Turks need to be gassed

And it's about seemingly peace-loving leaders causing a portion of the population to be violent in order to create a divide and maintain power.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the mall near Burlington tommorow

>BIG SURPRISE

>victims

i'd be really nice if we could form bombard her wall with "your're a racist" comments

Country music

Confirmed immigrant too

wasnt there 5?

I,m an alabama nigger and I want to be free, hell to the NAACP.

Good job everybody called trump racist for saying they should temporarily ban Muslim immigration. Someone could have got shot.

Damn white people.

I laughed because it's true.

This guy went with a great after-life build. Muslim combined with Democrat means he's able to both vote and have 72 virgins at the same time.

NAME ONE TIME WAS Cred Forums WAS WRONG PROTIP YOU CANT

LMAO TOP REPLY

Every single fucking shemitah thread.
Every single fucking economic crash thread.
Wrong about Turkey's coup results.

THOSE ARE JUST /biz/ REJECTS WHO DONT MACROECONOMICS

TURKROACHES OPERATE ON THEIR OWN LOGIC

I wonder if this means Snohomish County has a sleeper cell that's starting to wake. I work at a mall in the area so work could be getting more exciting.

Not an argument

>Uhlaine

youtube.com/watch?v=5fkjMstO-t0
Got you senpai

We know.

>MS-13inches

Whats the name of that trap?

Duh. And check em.

>Hillary: your supporters are deplorable
>Trump: your supporters are literally mass murderers.

Like Jeb Bush? :^)

> Kurds are our greatest ally against terrorism

Who is this, Sven?

I love the irony of this.
>Hispanic can be any race
>Proceeds to use Hispanic as a physical description

so what am i supposed to look for that makes this person Hispanic? is it a Japanese guy wearing a sombrero? a black guy eating tacos?

the mental gymnastics is astounding.

sounds better than it turning into New Africa, or New Arabia

Natalie something

I MOST CERTAINLY DO

PRAISE KEK

WHEN COPS USE IT AS A DESCRIPTOR TO TRY CATCHING AN UNKNOWN PERP IT BASICALLY REFERS TO SKIN COLOR

HISPANIC MEANS BROWN
ASIAN MEANS SLANTY EYES
BLACK MEANS HE DINDU NUFFIN
AND THE RARE CAUCASIAN MEANS CNN WILL BE LATCHING ON TILL THEY GET LOCKJAW

DUE TO THEIR HILARIOUS PC-ISM, IN BONGISTAN ASIAN MEANS MUDSLIME SO THATS THEIR CODE FOR BROWN PERP

BASICALLY NO CHING CHONGS COMMIT CRIMES SO THEY JUST APPROPRIATED "ASIAN" TO MEAN THEIR RELIGION OF PEACERS

retweet his post about hillary, spam thi everywhere, let normies see this

Fuck that doujin was hot

Source?

exhentai.org/s/f241afc027/968223-1

The girl in the picture?
Lorde

Check this shit out

meowfraulein.tumblr.com/post/122904253216/my-main-dude-abu-bakr-al-big-daddy

Looks like possibly his girlfriend's blog? And she calls the leader of ISIS Abu Bakr al-Big Daddy

What the fuck man

Why does he have a Mississippi flag?

Jesus those tits are terrible

she has a refrigerator build too

We'll treat you guys nice, unlike the blacks you fucking people keep breeding into insane numbers.

What's sad is it's clear now they'll even throw Hispanics under the bus to clear Muslims.

This needs to be boosted, to piss the hispanics off. The more they'll feel victimized by the media, Muslim immigration and Clinton, the better for Trump.

can someone post a summary of what happen today? how did he got arrested? where? all I know from last night is that the shooter was in the mall and the cops were still looking for him.

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/25/us/washington-mall-shooting-arrest/index.html

>Cetin immigrated from Turkey and is a legal permanent resident of the United States, authorities said.
>It's unclear when he moved to the US.

Is that even possible?

Surely the entry date of legal entry is essential information kept by authorities? What about the date on the application?

I smell bullshit.

he was just walking around the town we live in about thirty miles from the mall and they found his car and then him walking on the sidewalk

He moved to the us when he was one

It actually is an argument

so that means he escaped the mall while cops were searching up the mall and he's just strolling around and not go into hiding? How did he react to the cops when he was found? was there a firefight? did he act like googles or comply with the cops? thanks for answering user. Here's an upvote. oops this place aint reddit.

sorry, meant for u to see this clearly im a newfag from reddit.

>Tfw I was in Burlington 3 years ago
>Tfw it was full of Hindu niggers
>Tfw it was a shitty mall town full of shit food and zéro culture

Feels bad man

fucking kek. the gymnastics never end

>That's a nice Golden Retriever!

Thanks! But it's actually a Bullmastiff

>Golden retriever can apply to any of those breed

how to get past panda

Because it makes money. It's like the Angry Birds movie but that one was funded by a right wing anti immigration firm half way through production

>t. Absolute retard

Motive unclear

Most of the retards in this echo chamber were claiming that the guy was Hispanic, and that he came through mexico as an illegal immigrant.

Poltards are never right, even a broken clock is right twice a day

MUDSLIME SHILLARY SUPPORTING SANDNIGGER MALL SHOOTERS ARE WAY BETTER FOR Cred Forums THAN HOME DEPOT PARKING LOT LOITERING SIDE OF THE ROAD ORANGE SELLING WETBACKS

I was here posting all last night - it was the cops who initially reported he was Hispanic and I and many others on Cred Forums said 'no, he looks Middle Eastern'

Get fucked, we were right and the cops were wrong

fuck off you degenerate faggot

Like you, I was new once

Bart simpson confirmed for hispanic.

The fuck are you on about? He looked Arabic. There's no way he looked remotely Hispanic

did you want to fuck the bunny?

> thousands each year
> fith or sixth one is from a year ago, then goes to nearly a decade

kek

Also some nogs on the list

>me and my friends

Fucking murrican education.

>CNN says he's a naturalized citizen
>Only the ticker mentions he's from Turkey

Wew lad.

oh so that's what this is about

Cred Forums is always right

This

Sandgoogles again, really made me think

>a woman
>using the word degenerate
>not Cred Forums?

The fire rises?

Deplorable truth.

I am white and Hispanic

Shooter could be Turk and Hispanic

>"I am white and Hispanic"
>Argentina

He is not. Ive seen some white roaches(rather rare speciments) but he is a fucking sandnigger.

fuck off with the autist bunny.

autists love it like sonic.