PEWDIEPIE HITLER MEMES OUT OF CONTROLL

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4

Not only that, cunt, but the golden one is confirmed Cred Forums

Has Pewdiepie gone full redpill?

wew lad

I cant take this guys surprise flexes, other than that hes golden.

Dude why do you even care

>full redpill

literal retards.

He's a millionaire taking a piss at youtube and the entire youtube community by making shit videos that are supposed to be offensive while also printing money with it.

Literally who?

b8?

if anything he understands the mentality behind the people that are going to unironically do the 'youtube hero' thing.

>the golden one
What is wrong with his face?

There is something off about it but I can never put my finger on just what the problem is.

would it be correctable by surgery? He should consider it.

Is this a reference to Big Red and Schindlers list?

What the fuck is this horsehshit? Is there a reason you are promoting some faggot jewtuber on Cred Forums?

How about you just fuck off back to jewtube and contain your aids to their comment section where you belong.

>pic related if he is mocking der fuhrer

DESU is every aryan male born with innate love for Hitler? Even if he doesnt know it.

thats called being a good youtuber dumbasses
he attracts both red pilled and blue pilled viewers

What's wrong with making money through youtube

Called testosterone, sweetheart.

Ladies shouldn't be browsing the chins...

Every single fucking white person understnds whites are superior. Fuck, even other races do. Why else would every be so anally-devestated by everything we do? Why would be the center of all of this attention? Why else would they feel the need to constantly try and make us feel lesser?

Stop shilling for youtube cancer you fucking faggot. All he's doing is being edgy for views, no one believes he loves hitler or trump except 12 year morons.

bump this
THERE COMES A TIME

He's Scandinavian, m8

what happened with him
last time i watched his vids he was a screaming fag

>Cred Forums is so contrarion that this retard is now popular here