>modern German males have no problem with this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Unrug
zensiert.net/item/merkel-wuerde-gerne-die-zeit-zurueckspulen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Memelland

>meme land

>Modern day mexicans have no problem with this

Well, actually we do, but it's not like we could do anything about it, is it the same for the krauts?

there is a difference between mexico saying it owns land that nobody lives in and that they have no ability to project power and govern and Germans living in land and being forced to leave or face persecution.

Germans living in the red areas 'were treated like googles' according to Hitler.

Well, I can agree with that at least

D.A.K. 16.10.16

Idiot. Mexico didn't just "say" it owned those lands unless treat all other countries the same. The ones who actually did say that were the Texans.

>modern Finno Ugrics have no problem with this

>according to Hitler.
Hitler wasn't exactly knonw as a paragon of honesty.

>The Germans treated him with great respect as a former German officer by bringing former Imperial German Navy friends to visit him with the intention of making him switch sides. Unrug responded by refusing to speak German, saying that he had forgotten that language in September 1939. To the irritation of the Germans, Unrug would always insist on having a translator present or communicate in French, even though he spoke German like a native. Unrug's spirit and unbowed attitude proved to be an inspiration to his fellow prisoners.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Unrug

population of texas in 1836 was 20k lmao

your comparison is shit

>Pic is related

Can someone explain this meme to me?

I'm lost as well

Nice revisionist history, Paco

>modern me is very triggered

All the smart Germans left Germany months ago.

disgraceful

>letting in illegal immigrants is a bad idea

Thanks for finally admitting it

vuile hond, GA STEMMEN!!!!

It is better in Polish hands anyway

We need to restore the Polish Commonwealth. The only reason it fell was because its leadership partied too hard

>refused to speak German
sounds like a traitor who deserved to be gassed

perfect desu senpai

>googles
Does that mean Jew?

what did he mean by this?

>modern American males have no problem with this

Googles are niggers, Skypes are jew

>Germans living in the red areas 'were treated like googles' according to Hitler.

Well they didn't belong there. They ended up there after a century of german settlement policy, buying up polish land and moving germans there. (drang nach osten)

>danzig not german
disgusting

Germans will just lose even more land after another war anyways.

Good. One day Slavs will reclaim all the rightful land.

really made me think

Yeah the krauts held most of their land longer than 2 decades after becoming a country

The two world wars:
>15,000,000 to 20,000,000 Germans dead, including the creme de la creme of German youth
>30% of all infrastructure destroyed
>mass deportation of ethnic Germans from Eastern lands
>nationalism taboo forever
>historical landmarks destroyed forever

and that's excluding the 60,000,000 white Europeans (100,000,000+ if you include the Spanish flu, caused by WWI) and countless cultural sites destroyed during both wars in Europe

they better have no problem with this because if Germany goes full nigger and chimps out again it's the time Germany gets glassed with atomic bombs

I don't care anymore!
Take our land, take our women... I give up.
The fall of Germany, Europa and western civilization is near.

Germany had to be cucked as a condition of losing ww2
sad!

first thing is saw.

it's illegal to have a problem with it

>Memeland

SO YOU'RE WONDERING WHAT THE MEME ORIGINATES FROM

backstory is "deutsche afrika korps" are planning some sort of attack apparently to coincide with the supposed nazi new reich that's coming.

Absolute historical fact:
>The nazis best scientists were taken in for operation paperclip. Ever since then, if you've noticed their children have taken up several positions of power all over the west
>The afrika korps of nazis had several batallions go missing towards the end of the war, basically a shit ton of man power

The theory (unproven)
People assume based on these 2 facts and current world events, plus promises made by the nazis at the end of ww2 that the following will happen, carried out by the children of nazis post-war

>The nazis WANTED operation paperclip and had a massive contingency plan should they fall, to infiltrate the west and soviet union
>They plan to make both destroy themselves from the inside out so a reich can reign (russia already fell, now the west is falling to cultural marxism)
>The nazis forced the jews to submit to them and play the enemy in exchange for israel keeping itself alive after this is all done
>the nazis own merkel and are making her import rapefugees to prepare the german population to go full nazi again
>the nazis have a deal with trump to make him president in exchange for usa keeping it's power and not being destroyed from the inside once germany is restored...but usa must support a reich and send help when german civil war breaks out
now this seems fucking crazy, until you look into the historical fact behind this. there are clues that such a plan might have existed, the nazis were brilliant minds and no fucking joke.

it's not that much of a stretch they thought this far ahead. they were masters of propaganda and are now using the jews for their own ends.

i don't know if this is true, but more and more evidence has been coming out supporting this theory. apparently assange works for them and proof soon.

yes it's a meme, it's actually a ww2 meme

the germans were distributing via air pamphlets to the british during the africa campaign with this phrase on it.

it was psychological warfare to scare them into thinking the german tank batallions were the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

it is an old, old meme.

now if it has any significance to if anything will happen, of if this legend is just being shitposted about by anons...i cannot say.

the dak meme is referencing the children of the afrika korps soldiers initiating some sort of event to start a german civil war, helping a trump presidency and then all the pieces will fall into place.

basically, you can choose to believe this story or not....we're going to find out if it comes true in the next few months. you can consider the nazis to be pulling the strings behind EVERYTHING and a new reich coming if the following comes true.

>German civil war
>Assange releases pedo documents on bill with proof of hillary supporting it
>Trump elected
>Kristalnacht type attack on academia institutions

i don't know if it's shitposting, but if we see even 1 or 2 of these come true there's a good fucking chance the legend is real.

there is real historical signifigance.

I was at the East German / Polish border in 1990 before the peace treaty was signed and parts of the wall were still standing. An East German guy from my office was bashing the Poles for stealing and corrupting "pure" German soil.

I told him: 'When you lose a war you may not complain about the fucking shape of your country!'

>Germans were treated like niggers in lands they aggressively took over

Gee how completely unjustified.

Based Polski

>full nigger - tribal warfare, constant crime and lawlessness
>Righteous German Reich - perfect order, low to zero crime, no Googles or mudslimes

wew lad

>Jews legally bought land under Palestinian law Arabs are evil (actually most never legally bought anything, its just JIDF narrative, they just made a farce of buying them from corrupt olligarchs that often never owned most of the shit Jews "bought" at the penny but had power to push away anyone who resists)
>ITS LIKE WE LEGALLY BOUGHT SOVEREIGNTY FOR LE "ISRAEL"

>Germans legally buy land and settle
>Get oppressed later
>OH VEY GERMAN INVASION THEY DESERVED IT!
>German guy comes to help of Germans
>THATS RACIS!

>Memelland

>perfect order
as in constant street battles with partisans and actual resistance from foreign armies
>low to zero crime
as in secret police who round of criminals while protecting criminals working in the Reich
>no googles or mudslimes
kek, hitler loved muslims. get fucked, fag.

ya its worse than that, that is not counting illegals and all the refugees who are considered "white"

i want to believe

>there is not enough Germans to populate Germany
>some people think Germans should populate Poland

ahahahahahaha

>modern German males have no problem with this
That's right. Know why? Because the loss of those regions HAPPENED OVER A LIFETIME AGO! Those areas are lost to Frogs, Polacks, Slavs, and retaking them would cost tons of money.

there is way more than enough germans to populate germany

klaipeda/memeland never belonged to the germans anyway, it's our rightful clay

test

It's alright, the eternal Hun must be eradicated.

The worst is Pommerania

CUT MY COUNTRY INTO PIECES

Here's how Germany should look.

>Hun
Hey, what do you have against Węgry?

Why?

>start 2 world wars
>get assraped twice
>expect to keep all of your territory

This nigga serious?

The areas have been "de-germanized" decades ago. It has little relation to the modern german male as you call it.

There were movements around the time of the reuinfication trying to at least get compensation for the lost land as people lost their homes, land, etc., but in the optimistic, future-focused atmosphere of the reunification, those movements were not popular enough to lead anywhere.

And like I said, as time passes the "claim" on those regions just grows weaker and weaker, as does the interest in reclaiming them. Most germans that actually lived there and would remember it are dead.

What, you expect germans to know that actions have consequences? You must be a jew!

Can you name me any major differences between Hitler and Stalin, besides the fact Hitler was slightly autistic and later drug addicted?
>m-muh nationalism
Stalin was nationalist. He loved Russia and Russians. Lenin said "if there's a non-Russian in some position, his deputy must be Russian" and he followed it till the end.
His favorite ruler was Ivan IV. Over time he adopted more and more Russian tropes and mannerisms.
>m-muh Jews
Stalin didn't like Jews and later became a rabid anti-Semite. He sent his daughters boyfriend to prison because he was a Jew. He imprisoned Molotov's wife who was Jewish. He removed Jews from most of positions. Only Kaganovich and Mekhlis (who was later sick) remained and they went backwards trying to prove they're loyal.
So? Why are you supporting one mass murderer but hating the other?
Hitler would kill many just like Stalin if he needed to. Learn fucking history you dumb niggers, you're literally on par with WE WUZ.

sometimes I feel bad for westerners from Cred Forums but I get reminded that they deserve and its none of my problem. no sympathy for german bootlickers.

But like someone from them has to be their public figure in Germany atm, you can't just storm the country and expect people to follow you and there hasn't been any signs of anything up until this meme popped.

We also know all EU bureaucrats plus soros backed and supported the rapefguees

Nothing about this meme makes sense

Germany didn't start ww1 nigga

Why should they? It was lost fair and square.

Stalin served the Jews. Hitler fought the Jews.

>says that germany didn't start WWI
>to fucking belgium
Why are kiwis such shit?

Just like your actions led to your country being split in 1939?

>the dindu slav

>start 2 world wars

i hope you meant "lost 2 world wars"

Uh oh

>give Austria-Hungary a blank check to start a war with Serbia, knowing that this will lead to war with Russia and France
>invade Belgium knowing that this will force Britain in the war
>'Germany didn't start shit xDDD'

study some fucking history

For six years, yup. It's less than 1/10 of the time yours is. And counting. :^)

see Same goes for WW 2. You started it when you invaded Poland

>general empty statement based on false dichotomy and simplistic ignorant view of history
Congratulations you would be a great Chekist. If you were born in Russia you would kiss Stalin's portrait instead of Hitler's. There's literally no difference.
Do you understand Stalin persecuted Jews? Some of his associates like Khruschev were also anti-Semitic.

faggot

>The areas have been "de-germanized" decades ago.

Not all parts. The parts that you gave Belgium are still German

started 1, lost 2

nice reich dubs bro

this is an omen for our german brothers, hit the gym, read, join a party, deny the holocaust!
your nation is at stake!

>me any major differences between Hitler and Stalin
Look at the countries during peace time. Only one had to starve millions to buy foreign shit to get his country going. He paid for industrialization with millions of lifes.

>Stalin didn't like Jews and later became a rabid anti-Semite.
Still his country was run by jews, especially the secret police and all the major position in industry, the hierarchy was mostly Stalin => jews => russians/mongols

>Hitler would kill many just like Stalin if he needed to.
This is complete bullshit. After the Roehm purge (night of the long nights), he gave is only killing order ever during peace time, for Roehm only. Goering and one other went behind his back and killed the other 80 conspirators. Hitler decided not to punish Goering to keep the party together but he had sleeping problems laying awake for nights because he now had blood on his hands of 80 germans. Whatever the holohoax propaganda wants you to believe, it's utter bullshit.

>one mass murderer but hating the other?
Because one wanted to make his country great, create high culture and stick to his own people and the high finance didn't like this.... and the other wanted world revolution spreading a system of complete social destruction and failure... which killed millions during peace time (something that would have never happened under hitler, no matter what the propaganda wants you to believe).

>Learn fucking history you dumb niggers
I have... thousands of pages... MonteNEGRO

Does anyone have the screencaps from that thread?

>Implying the war wasn't started by high finance in 1914 and is still going on through other, more subvertive means of warfare

In my book, we did not have peace in germany since 1914... the war is still on.

What the fuck would you do if we gave it back to you? You'd turn it into complete shit like the rest of your country. Be happy we have it, at least we can give pablo a job picking strawberries.

if you can not win a single war in 200years, you can not expect to be a strong big country senpai

kek

>'Jewish bankers did it xDDd'

Germans will never learn

Maybe kick Berlin out.

Adolf is not wrong. Jew banks are responsible for every war.

It's like a real life Hydra

>look at countries during peacetime
Oh, you mean how Germany was far richer and didn't have a devastating civil war and inherent poverty?
Hitler had control, Stalin was paranoid and thought he didn't. That's all.
>was run by Jews
His inner circle had one Jew, Kaganovich. Rest were Russians, an Armenian (Mikoyan) and Georgians, Ukrainian Khruschev and so on.
>wanted to make his country great again
So did Stalin you imbecile. Over time he switched to more "classical" nationalism as opposed to Bolshevik.

>Memeland

It's stupid leaving Bohemia there like a dagger in the side

Mexico was sparsely populated. They wanted people to come settle in this new land "Tejos" or Texas. Anglos did come and settle with permission. Later the Anglos that lived there told the other Anglos, and to stop this Mexico banned slavery. It was a stop gap measure to stop the illegal Anglos from coming over.

They get together and are like, "We want independence!" And Mexico was horrified their cash cow was going to go away. So they sent their professional army, a world power, to squash the rebellions.

At first they did succeed. However the Alamo gave Texans the boost needed to gain independence. Mexico was obviously angry that bunch rag tag farmers beat their military and even captured the head general, Santa Anna.

Texas remained an independent state for 10 years until Polke added Texas in to the Union. This set off the US-Mexico War because Mexico was jealous of Texas' independence and willingness to join up with the US.

In the end the US took the south east, paid for it, and called it good. The population wasn't that much. Only when the Anglos developed and tamed the land, did the Mexicans come knocking wanting to move in. Meanwhile Mexico is full of corruption and cartel warfare. Makes Chigaco look like Stockholm in violence and death.

Providing the financial means for other people to start and wage wars, doesn't mean you caused the war itself.

You sound like a liberal faggot making the same argument about guns

Nope not only jewish banksters... and not only banks. Retards like you will probably never learn how the game works. You should read "Tragedy and Hope" by Quigley.

Glad that France won in 1871

a lot have a problem with this especially the territories renamed to poland

There can be only one

Your government also renounced any claims to those lands permanently as part of the deal for reunification.

>Do you understand Stalin persecuted Jews? Some of his associates like Khruschev were also anti-Semitic.
Oy vey, what a shoah! Though judging by jew standards even Obama is considered antisemitic.
Meanwhile Stalin made a Jew, Beria, his second in command, as well as put other Jews like Kaganovich in positions of power.

>ödenburg

It was the only city/region in the treaty of Trianon which had a choice to join Austria or stay with Hungary, and it stayed with Hungary, Austria didn't lose anything.

wake me up

>Germans try to exterminate other groups of Europeans
>only thing is they fuck it up every single fucking time
>they have tried 3 times in the past century
There's now two choices
>blame it on jewish bankers
OR
>blame it on getting beat too hard last time
It's really got me thinking

>tfw no austrian empire

in my opinion we should break up the usa

Elect Hofer and we can bring it back.

>give Austria-Hungary a blank check to start a war with Serbia, knowing that this will lead to war with Russia and France
Right, Serbia did nothing, their agents have the right to cross the border and kill archdukes whenever they want.
>invade Belgium knowing that this will force Britain in the war
That is like saying Britain started WW2 by invading Iran.

Proof?

Now it's the Anglo and Francos turn
>civilize niggers and asians
>colonizing and SHIET mayne
>have to clean up the mess the germanics intentionally created
It's like fucking clockwork, Anglos and your good French friends are made to clean up the autistic german cousins

>how Germany was far richer and didn't have a devastating civil war and inherent poverty?

I thought you knew about history? Then you should no about the weimar republic, especially the end times with the highest suicide rates in the world, starving people, huge unemployment etc... Before that britain extending their naval blockade in peace times starving tens of thousands, surrounding countries raiding german clay from time to time because we didn't have a relevant military, france occupying our most relevant industrial area, huge degeneracy to open child prostitution rings, first open gay cinemas etc... together with the novemberrevolution killing a few tens of thousands after the war, tried communist take overs after WW1, with bavaria becoming literally a soviet republic.

>So did Stalin you imbecile.
I know, but his plan also included spreading the revolution by military means (since "peaceful" was no longer an option) where as Hitler never desired National Socialst revolution for others, it was specifically for germans (inb4 yeah but lebensraum). Had poland accepted german alliance treaties and if the high finance in Britain and US wouldn't have been mad that they lost markets to germany, they would have never given the clean slate to poland and war would have been averted... even churchill said it could have been prevented without a single bullet being shot, but they just didn't want to.

Beria wasn't a Jew you cretin, he was Georgian, that was literally Stalin's smear to discredit him because he wanted to remove him from power.
Kaganovich was a loyal retainer, that's why he evaded suspicion.
If you want Jews you could name Mekhlis and Yagoda but ironically Yagoda was reluctant to start Great Terror so he was replaced by Yezhov (Russian) and shot.
You don't know shit about Stalin or history in general judging from your posts, your only education is Cred Forums bullshit.

>Weimar Republic
There's a different between economic crisis and political instability and poverty of former Russian Empire territories.
>Hitler never desired to expand
He literally says he wants to expand in Mein Kampf, is Hitler personally not a valid source anymore, is that a Jewish lie too?
What's sad and ridiculous here is that your mentality is no different from that of a Stalinist. You ignore all facts when they don't work for your idol.

>He literally says he wants to expand in Mein Kampf
Proof?

> literally says he wants to expand in Mein Kampf
A book written by a 34yo sitten depressed as hell in prison because his entire country is dying after the most devastating war the world has seen.

>is Hitler personally not a valid source anymore, is that a Jewish lie too?

>Mein Kampf is the best relevant source ever to explain his entire views
>Everything after 1933 is just Nazi propaganda and can be ignored
This is how it usually goes. Mein Kampf is the only thing which talks about this lebensraum shit, the war has nothing to do with that. Even the nuremberg show trials, where people where tortured to create confessions and documents were forged, they couldn't proof that the invasion of the USSR was about lebensraum, not even the invasion of poland (why else would he offer to retreat from poland completely and later also from france to get peace with britain? he was also the only german politician from 1920-1939 who wanted to finalize the post WW1 borders between germany and poland while everybody else under the weimar republic saw this as contested territory.)

>that one county in SD that nobody lives in

no one wants to live in Poland and you are surprised, also i like my rims waxed you eastern European peasant

>memeland

where were you when Cred Forums memed a place into existence?

>you can't just storm the country and expect people to follow you
control the media control the people, its really that simple

>EU
>German controlled

This meme has to end.

>Sudetenland
>Belonging to Germoney
>Ever
I guess occupying it in 1938-1945 makes it rightful german clay, huh?

>huur fighting terrorism is bad

He should've been gassed

Don't ask questions you won't like the answer to.

Well, if a country comits atrocities against a certain people, it deserves to get annexed desu senpai

there were mostly germans living there for hundreds of years though senpai, there was a good claim

claim is gone now though

>Napoleon III ruined the legacy of Richelieu
>Willhelm the willy waggler and Hitler did the same with the legacy of Basedmarck
>Anglo are still alive

They were the enemy all along

I'm okay with this either.
It's a miracle that after all they've done Krauts are still allowed to have their own country.

looks like it's a reservation
whitey can only visit to spend money

zensiert.net/item/merkel-wuerde-gerne-die-zeit-zurueckspulen/

mfw watchin that

>Proof?
ekhm

>Memelland

In a economic way it is.

It's the rules of power. You have to remain the most powerful.

modern Armenians have a lot of problems with this

>mfw this site

if you beat your enemy in a war, he wins
we won

I disagree. When looking at WW1, looking at who and where fought and what the outcome was... then the only people who won WW1 and WW2 where the high finance and the US. Saying others than these won is just to make oneself feel better.

Yea but the problem is that it is now inhabited by poles

I'm a German working in Poland and this has to be the second worst thing in German history, after the massive Immigration happening right now. This graphic is also incomplete, Germans were expelled from a lot more regions, for example Siebenbürgen aka Transylvania, where they've built the most beautiful cities that Gypomania has to offer these days.

Why is there a Syria and an Ass Syria and why is Ass Syria called that.

>It's stupid leaving Bohemia there like a dagger in the side

This what also Hitler thought and WWII broke out

thats what you get when you question the anglo-american empire purely by existing and also start printing your own money after the WW1 winners installed a rothschild central bank in your country.

to understand history you need knowledge in geopolitics obviously but equally important you need to know how money is created. money doenst have to be scarce. the government should be creating it!

Germans did them first in sudetenland though. I don't agree with the killings in 1945 and the whole German-Czech relationship 1933-1945 was a fuckup but still...
>Well, if a country comits atrocities against a certain people, it deserves to get annexed desu senpai
There sure would be a lot of countries looking to annex the USA, eh?

They lived there, that is true. But it was still part of Bohemia. Don't let Sudetenland become German claim and perhaps then Germany won't become Turkish claim by 2050 :)

you should check what falls in the "white non hispanic" category

>Von der Maas bis an die Memel
>von der Etsch bis an den Belt
>Deutschland, Deutschland über alles
>Über alles in der Welt

From the now unsung strophe of the German national anthem.

>800 years in German Hands
>Rightful slavish clay

Topkek, I'm in Schlesien at the moment, anything remotely beautiful here was built by my Volksgenossen.
Best example is probably Breslau.

>>Germans were treated like niggers in lands they aggressively took over

>Gee how completely unjustified.

They aggressively took back after inhabiting that clay for more than 800 years.

Agreed, next time we fight, it's side by side.

We literally didn't. Austria did and we we're allied with them so we had to join.

You guys were terrorizing Germany. We had to intercept.

Lolol, it was primarily inhabited by Germans.
My grandmother is from Mährisch-Schönberg or Sumperk how you call it in your ugly slav tongue.

>the only people who won WW1 and WW2 where the high finance and the US
This is true. America's two biggest economic upswings were after enslaving the Reich two times.

t. german who drove across the border just to post this

Bitch please, have you ever been to Eupen? They have their own government and still speak German

>Bohemia
>WWII broke out

nigga, ever heard of invasion of ((poland))

What about the France? Franks were Germanic.

>half our flags are pretty much the same

With this reasoning, Paris is the capital of Algeria or Burkina Faso

Well, the Franks were sick of fighting the other German tribes, so they simply enslaved the Gauls, who were a lot weaker. Only the royals and high officials of Frankreich (the Reich of the Franks) were actually Franks.

So basically the original French people, Gauls, were already weaklings. The more you know.

Ok, I fucked up and this reads like it was written by a google. Ignore me while I commit sudoku

tbqh famalam id say at the current moment Im typing this we are at or very near 50% true white population.

>territory was German, given to Belgium after WWI
>people still speak German, form independent government within Belgium. This government represents ONLY the German speaking parts of Belgium

How is this region not German? Fuck, 95% of the people living there speak German (source is Belgian census)

Get your head out of your ass you French faggot, you're just scared you have to give Alsace-Lorraine back (again)

Why do Poles like to assert their relevance regarding European politics when it's so plainly obvious they are not in anyway, shape or form, relevant.

>cucked out of them because lost a war

Boo hoo

Should've happened earlier.

>territory was french, held for 2 centuries
>gib it to us, it is german

t.bismarck

Go suck on some sausage or something then, southern netherlands.

Nobody said a word about jews you cuck.
Go prep Ahmed to fuck your daughter but remember to look for another job because Grzegorz is taking yours on Tuesday.

>French education

Who the fuck cares about official borders. The people who actually live there self-identify as Germans, they speak German, they have a German culture. Why should they still be forced to live in this non-country just because Belgium wanted some new territory after 1918

Tough talk from a country that was invaded by fucking Sweden

top kek

>being german

just fuck off back to turkey then lad, if you love germany so much go live there and watch turks rape your daughter

>Wanting to take on poor commies
We actually could have bought back Königsberg, but why should we? No significant numbers of germans live there anymore, and the (for a commieblock shithole) east of germany still costs us money.

>colonizing and SHIET mayne
Ha, I wish. Anglos and French started throwing away their colonies after WW1, thanks to the (((League of Nations))). They're now enemies of civilization.

>supporting the German independence movement means I'm German

Nice logic retard, guess that makes me Scottish, Catalan and Quebecois too

>modern American males post this shit everyday like we don't have bigger problems to worry about

>88
>Memelland

Jesus. Germany must reclaim lost clay.

Sweden also invaded Britain, Denmark, Germany etc. etc.

Pleb.

>being French
just fuck off back to algiers then lad, if you love france so much go live there and watch algerians rape your daughter

>We actually could have bought back Königsberg, but why should we? No significant numbers of germans live there anymore
Actually the deal was, that Germany would get it back from Russia 50 years after the end of the war. That would have been in '95.
Also I think that some Prussian spirit would've greatly improved Germany. Now it's too late, imho.

Crocodile tears, Germans did the same thing for hundreds of years in the east. Nothing wrong with slavs taking out the trash once for a change.

Dunkirk, Gallipoli, Isandlwana...

Btw. Germany was also invaded by Swedes and so was Russia.

>some Prussian spirit
Autism? There's plenty of autism in Germany.

>slavs taking out the trash
>trash taking out the trash

Does not compute.

I am talking about rumors that russia wanted to sell it to us back in the early '00s if we forgive some of their debt.

>Prussian Spirit
Are you talking about senseless militarism? That would be just a waste of money as long as we have NATO.

And there is the autism. couldn't be more right.

Tell that to your grandma who had to run all the way back to germany with anal rupture :D

Your death is not important enough to warrant the death of western Civilization you arrogant prick

>Are you talking about senseless militarism? That would be just a waste of money as long as we have NATO.
I was thinking about discipline, morals and sovereignity.

so its Austria's fault almost everything bad that happens to Germany

Lubice aka Lubeck, western Pomor. and our holy island Rugen in Germany brother slavs!? When will we take our clat bac? Race war when? Slava!

What the fuck is this glorious faggotry

There is bantz, and then there is this. Not cool, my man.

:^)

I'm not even German but as fellow Euro barbarians I feel bad for them. Please recolonize that land the old fashioned British way.

>Amerishit talking about the dead of western Civilization
You bowing to jewish interests and SJW is what is killing the west. You voted a Nigger into the highes office ffs.

That`s actually true.

Not that I disagree (at least on the later two points), I doubt that getting back a commie shithole would have done that.

Half of your current country is a former commie shithole.

>banter stops

>sometimes I feel bad for westerners from Cred Forums but I get reminded that they deserve and its none of my problem. no sympathy for german bootlickers.

Exactly. Pozdrawiam.

You aren`t wrong.

That dosn`t mean that integrating another one would have helped.

>I doubt that getting back a commie shithole would have done that.
I dunno it's hard to guess but think of the symbolism.
It's part of the real Eastern Germany and the capital of Prussia, which united Germany. If we could've expelled the Ruskies and filled it with ethnic Prussians, I think it would've made an impact.

The time will come. Each time germans try to push their borders east, they move west instead.

>TFW Grandfather was a Soviet Soldier
The stories he would tell me about the great Patriotic war and what he did during the occupation.

Well you would have more space and could have taken in even more refugees.

>only thing is they fuck it up every single fucking time
>they have tried 3 times in the past century

First German proposition to exterminate other Europeans was made in 15th century.

>we
So you are one of the 73 Silesian Nationalists, aren't you?

>memeland

Was Königsberg in Memeland? My grandma was born there.

Praise Kek.

years in German Hands
It was only German between 1871-1945.
Don't know where did you get the 800.
Also just because hold something long enough after you stole it doesn't make it yours.

Nah, he's a german working in polan. I doubt that ruch autonomii śląska actually browses the interwebs instead of being old, bloated and drunk.

is because nobody wants to move to that shithole

Nope. Koningsberg=Kaliningrad.

No, Königsberg is that tiny russia next to poland.

There's still a few thousand Veps around

>If we could've expelled the Ruskies and filled it with ethnic Prussians
That`s a big if. Expulsion isn`t really in favor anymore in the west.

The only advantage I see (for the west) is that it would deny russia a strategically advantagous position, and that really wasn`t a consideration back then.

Friendly reminder that the "Gastarbeiter" aggrement with Turkey was forced on us by the Zionist american government.

>>Righteous German Reich - perfect order, low to zero crime, no Googles or mudslimes

LOL, there was plenty of crime in German state, including from party officials who stole property.
Also they loved Arabs and certain black groups(not all of course).

>Germans legally buy land and settle
>Get oppressed later
>OH VEY GERMAN INVASION THEY DESERVED IT!

You forgot the part where they take over foreign country they were invited in, try to murder its inhabitants and install apartheid system-all of this before 1939 in Slavic cities that were germanized, and later in German Empire.

>Hurr durr durr
>I'm a retard stuck on stupid
>I'm gonna post this shit every day

>Friendly reminder that the "Gastarbeiter" aggrement with Turkey was forced on us by the Zionist american government.
German mindset is German.

How it actually looked like:
>"Germany TAKE THE TURKS IN!"
>Okay, if you say so
>proceeds to take turks in

How would it look like in non-autistic country
>"XXXXX TAKE THE TURKS IN"
>yep sure
>don't take anybody

>Germans were expelled from a lot more regions, for

Fun fact, millions of them never lived in the region before 1939 and were actually settled by Hitler and given property stolen from Poles and other nations.

Later those Nazi thiefs claimed to be victims.

Komm Westen Freund.

Sure thing. Ignore that our whole political class back then (and arguably today, too) was a slave to american (read: jewish) interests.

Jesus christ what a cuck

You are dominated by the desire to serve and inability to ignore orders.

That nigger has an anal rupture for a flag, why not just hit back?

What was the Deutscher Orden and how did it colonize the slavic pagans in the 11-13th century..
We still have old sayings referring to that time. Pagan means Heide, fun means Spaß and money means Geld.
If something is a lot of fun, we say that it's a Heidenspaß, because it was fun to loot and enslave the pagans. It also brought a lot of money, so people still say that a lot of money is a Heidengeld.

>germany bringing up flags
Give me your best shot.

>German Reich
>low to zero crime
There were a fuckton of murders and bribery wasn't uncommon among high ranking officials.
Goering himself was referred by Hitler as "one of the most corrupt man on Earth".

You're basically a less bloodless France, what kind of shot could you even take?

>nigga, ever heard of invasion of ((poland))

Here is a negger who thinks only invasion of (((Poland))) fired up WWII and neglects that annexation of whole Czechoslovakia instead of Sudetenland pissed off Britain and France.

Yout know how your flag is like your country?

Sorry, we don't get humor. Our jokes all live in Poland.

Modern Slavs have no problem with this

We must reclaim Memelland and make it a haven for the white race

What the fuck just happened with your post? Gone like your independence, fucking Hell.

>they aggressively took over

it was our land to start with you uneducated burgerfuck

>Northern Schleswig.
oh please they took that from denmark in the 18th century. It has not been german for that long in recent history. Denmark used to go all the way down to hamburg.

>Gone like your independence
Are you really the one to talk?

Nope, every part of the world is the rightfully german clay and if you have a problem with that you are a jew!

Putin makes Slavic Confederation when?

>38 million population country
>bigger landmass than the British Isles combined
>irrelevant
>muh britannia

I think you mixed up having a non-competent, shit retarded government with an actual irrelevance desu.

Modern Russians may have a problem with this.

t. Abdul

>meme land

If you only knew.

Modern germans are islamic

>D.A.K.
Explanation?
Read this a few times, but I am pretty new to Cred Forums

Vienna will be Slovenian again!But borders will look strange at best

>modern American males have no problem with this

If Germany would look liek this and our people wouldn't be that cucked, we wouldn't have a degenerate problem in Berlin.

>If

>If things would be completely different, things would be completely different.

The map wich was commented on also was an "what-if-scenario", so what's your problem?

you seem upset.
It's like saying that if Poland would never get Invaded By Germans and Russians and never got partitioned and on the top of that Polish people weren't so historically retarded, then Poland would be a place to be.

You put some generous assumptions in your argument. It's like does the pope shit in the woods question

I do have a problem.
But when we were in history class and talked about Germany loosing its land in the East after WW2 and I said it's shame I couldn't grow up in Masuria like my Grandparents and rather have to live with anti civilizing Turks, Arabs and Asocial people in general in the Ruhrgebiet, everyone called me a nazi.

move to poland

One day we will unite and BTFO the eternal Kraut and Anglo.

hahahaha i was going to post this

I doubt PiS is happy about Ex-Nazi collaborateurs moving back to Eastern Prussia, even though my surname and head is Slavic.

>implying the Eternal Anglo isn't the one keeping the Eternal Kraut in check

>south Tyrone
They were avid users of Google Cock already back in the 1910s.

This is a SKYPE tier thread made just to set Europeans agains each others.

Germans and Poles, stop giving each other shit, it will not help at all.

Tyrone is in ireland

The entire western german coastline is rightful Danish and Dutch claim.

Start shit get hit

>gerfew
>memeland
that's right

Meme land belongs to Lithuania now.
;)

Basically the dude Jewing the others is Austria and the dude getting beat up is Germany.
Austria tells Germany to attack and then Germans get beat up while Austria is fine.
It's basically an extension of the Germans destroy Europe meme.

>Alsace-Lorraine
>Lost
You didn't "lost" it, we took back what was and still belong to us.

>2012
are you fucking retard?

where the Hungarians at?

>occupy German speaking territory
>belongs us

Get raped, Jamal

It's written Elsaß-Lothringen. Carve deep it into your mind Jan, to be able to remember this moment when everything from Nanzig do Danzig will be German again.

>modern bulgarians can't stop having problems with this for 5 fucking minutes and get jobs

Move on, lads. Its over. It was always over.

>Memelland

HOLY FUCK HERE IS OUR HOLY LAND POLKS

Rents are better than Sofia, I'd move there if they spoke a human language.

Fuck off, it's the homeland of the German meme-masters and shouldn't belong to anyone else but us.