Would americans trade their whole mexican population with colombians?

Would americans trade their whole mexican population with colombians?

colombiareports.com/colombians-highest-standard-living-latinos-us-report/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation
youtube.com/shared?ci=L8CcX5X81_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

No thanks. We do not want cocaine snorting rainforest niggers.

Highest standard between latinos =/= quality

You can be mediocre as much as you want, for more information, check en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation

Purge

Not purge and substitute

>Implying

Oh my god yes.

Although

Listen you fucking cuntyou better stay in your god dam country and make it great again, stop fucking running away from issues, what are you, a fucking mexican or something?

Mexicans are okay, desu. Colombians are master race of South America though. Venezuelans are bretty gud too, but their government is trash. So yea, would gladly trade. Congrats on FARC peace btw.

gladly. all the columbian woman i have met have been really attractive

Nada mas por el acento, sí juevon. El acento de los Mexicanos suena feo y inculto. Sin embargo, creo que Colombia tiene mas malditos negros. Es la verdad? (Y no me digas esta mierda que negros latinos son diferentes que la neustra).

(how's my Spanish señor Escobar?)

I've had nothing but good experiences with Colombians living in south Florida. South Americans are always welcome imo. So yeah, you guys are WAY less tacky, and your Spanish is easier to understand and more proper.

Any country that puts pineapple and crushed chips on a burger is pretty much pre-vetted to come to our country

Very good
And we have a lot of blacks (not as much as Brazil or the US), and sorry but they are not the same as american blacks, maybe brazilian ones, but colombian blacks are the same as the other colombians

> our niggers are behaved

Nigger detected. Stay comfy in Colombia Andres. Mexicans hate nigs with a passion and will always be more based than cucked Colombians.

(Have fun dealing with your Venezuelan refugees).

>Killed by flying toilet
Literally what?!

Remember that Americans only care about race my friend.

>he still doesn't know that we call them all mexicans

Do you think Trump is literally only talking about people from Mexico?

What a bullshit map, are you that Cred Forums "white latin american thread" shitposter?

Yeah, could you stop that? It's pretty annoying to be associated with those taco munching faggots.

It's like if we lumped all white folks to be Irish. You potato nigger

Btfo, Columbia invade mexico NOW
Thread music-youtube.com/shared?ci=L8CcX5X81_8

Colombians are hot so yes

Much rather remove all non whites though :~)

It would be accurate though :|
t. Proud Dutch Irish German potato nigger

It's just annoying and the general opinion of most non-mexican hispanics. We dont like to be associated with those faggots.

I entered this thread expecting someone to have been posting fat Colombian asses and I'm really disappointed in you guys

This

I know some of you faggots have. Don't be selfish

:^)

No, prefer based guatemalans.

no. I'd trade them with air

yeah, Colombians aren't as short and ugly as Mexicans are.

Post more por favor

Columbian empanadas are the food of the gods. All the Columbians I've known have been well bred and nice people.

Only if you all agreed to go through some "delousing showers" first. Don't mind the scratches on the walls.

agreed

thats better.
thanks but keep going

post lewds

by 'latinos in the US' they mean the dumb as shit illegals who can't figure out toilet paper goes into the toilet and not the trash.

at least they know the shit goes in the toilets and not in the pants lmoa

Is Colombia the Florida of South America?

it's wear all the coke is at

Argentina is more white than i thought
shit

>Would americans trade their whole mexican population with colombians?
Why do you want to get out of Colombia so bad?

no
Argentina or Uruguay pls

Sure