TRUMP GENERAL - HILLARY'S STORMFAGS OUT OUT OUT EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump trolls the media
youtu.be/9OQJnP-M59c

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo

>Crusaderkun is a Stormfag - OUT OUT OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-impersonate-media-mockingbird/
youtube.com/watch?v=uEzXFuYN89k
youtu.be/OLBTIUzPpEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jbXOyXaJJBc
sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/24/arcan-cetin-burlington-shooter-id-immigrant-turkey/
youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A
discord.gg/zqZcT
youtube.com/watch?v=lduJj1Ioexo
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/779800988270010368
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
factcheck.org/2008/03/presidents-winning-without-popular-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLyL8Isjes8HZiWPuB6Is98MJbuCgDmvCt¶ms=OAFIAVgG&v=MB5T3jJ8XCs&mode=NORMAL
youtube.com/watch?v=jsDU1SVPoJc
youtube.com/watch?v=amx_EU0ynJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZkekS8NQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2VSpj08ejA
youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474587480730.webm
twitter.com/RT_America/status/779939995247345664
youtube.com/watch?v=j6HQaduqKpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWWOOOO

MONDAY IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!!

what ever happened to that CP pedo faggot?

ADD THIS TO THE COMPILATION

AHAHAHAHAH CM KEK DESTROYED
FUCKING FAGGOT SERVES HIM RIGHT

Awooo!

Rangeban, I imagine.

Why'd he take the bait and invite Flowers? I thought it was hilarious initially, but didn't she humanize cold and robotic Hillary?

Arrested maybe

No.

He should have respected a fellow straightedge brother in Trump. But...

>try to btfo Trump
>get btfo by Trump instead
>"h-heh heh, y-you got baited...t-triggered?? heh heh"

Mark Cuban wanted to be Trump's VP and got rejected. He is less rich than Trump and has failed at copying Trump's TV shows. There was no bait, he just fucked with Hillary because she has no idea how this works.

AWWOOO

Fuck that faggot. Overrated piece of shit. Best of all: Illinois is in the MoE now

PRAISE WEW LAD, NEW PROPHET

checked

Remember that all Trump needs to do on Monday is prove that he isn't what his opponents make him out to be. If he can portray that he is reasonable, and specifically not Hitler-like, he wins by default.

If he blows it this time, with viewership rivaling the Super Bowl, it will be much more difficult to portray this in the future.

Policy can wait, as most plebs don't give a shit about policy. Trump needs to ensure that he comes across as a reasonable leader.

>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

REFER TO TRUMP FROM HERE ON OUT ONLY AS "President Trump"

WE WILL MEME HIM INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

MEME MAGIC IS REAL AND PERCEPTION IS
IS
IS
IS
IS
REALITY
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP

THE FBI IS ALLOWED TO IMPERSONATE JOURNALISTS

GUYS. I AM NOT SURE HOW CREDIBLE THIS IS SINCE IT IS FREE THOUGHT PROJECT, BUT HOLY SHIT SEND THIS TO TRUMP'S TWITTER OR RT IF THIS ANY OF IT IS TRUE AT ALL

thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-impersonate-media-mockingbird/

REMEMBER THE ORIGINAL MOCKINGBIRD IS A REAL CONSPIRACY ADMITTED BY THE US GOVERNMENT ITSELF

Fresh Memes, from farm to market!

Remember when we memed Hillary into collapsing on 9/11?

Let's meme her into death at the debates.

Respond to this post with a sick Hillary meme.

Kek. I tweeted pic related to cm punk and he blocked me

I feel like we're just now coming off the end of the 2nd movie in the trilogy, the darkest hour after a brief moment of respite from the end of the 1st movie - beating the GOP and getting the nomination. The primaries seem like peanuts compared to this stuff. Now in the final weeks, it all comes together. The final showdown

>First movie: getting nominated
>Second movie: ????????????????
>Third movie: winning the presidentcy

I feel like we are already past the darkest hour. We are just getting ready for the fight that turns it all around.

After Monday, it is likely that we will have the regressive globalists on the run.

Hillary will be visibly ill during the debates.

>darkest hour

According to who? The (((polls))) and the (((MSM)))???

Trump's been serious and presidential for a solid month while Hillary is literally screaming about why she isn't "50 points ahead."

stroke swiftly, stroke-chan

Because we've backed the most powerful political establishment the world has ever seen into a corner. And they're getting desperate.

You really think that they're just going to let Trump waltz into the White House like he is? Something is going to happen.

Hillary will take a knee during the anthem and Trump will drag that bitch to her feet

FINAL BOSS MUSIC!
youtube.com/watch?v=uEzXFuYN89k
youtu.be/OLBTIUzPpEQ

It's a movement people. Can't be denied at this point!

>literal thinman

PIPPA MIDDLETON LEAKS WHERE??

>pozts hidden

Awoo posters are the niggers of Trumpgen.

Maybe someone can frame him for a crime when the Don becomes president.

Add him to the collage

She will stumble around the second question of the debate and fully collapse after the fifth
Her poll numbers will climb as a result for staying in the fight

The second movie was uniting the party.

Alright say goodnight britbong

And Assange has nothing further to leak

literally that's what cnn and msnbc will do

They are literally the Lügenpressë

>stormfags out

what did he mean by this?

No, people will actually sympathize with her because Trump = bully and will take advantage of the situation

fuck assange

he promised. he fucking promised

He lied

Trump is the 1980s incarnate. He deserves something 8-bit. Pic and music related.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbXOyXaJJBc

He's been training and preparing for this. He can handle it.

THE NEW TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
SEPTEMBER 24, 2016

LAST NIGHT
>Obama used pseudonym in emails to Clinton server
>earlier, Obama told CBS he learned of the server through media reports
>5 dead in mall shooting
MORNING
>Mark Cuban claims he will sit in the front row of the debate to intimidate Trump
AFTERNOON
>Trump tweet: "If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!"
>Gennifer says she's willing to go
>New York Times endorses HRC
>Nobody is actually surprised
>NC police release body/dash cam footage of shooting
EVENING
>Trump rally in Roanoke, VA
>"Hillary Clinton is the voice for the global special interests."
>"I am running to be the voice of the forgotten men and women."
>suspect in mall shooting has been apprehended
>suspect is Arcan Cetin originally from Adana, Turkey, 20 years old

Archive: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/

>First ends with winning nomination
>Second ends with winning presidency
>Third takes place on a global scale and ends with MAGA

Nah. Trump is a cunning persuader. The obvious move is to feign concern for her, then continue talking about whatever it is he's on about. Remember, no commercial breaks, no mic cuts.

That's some good shit you got there.

Dubs will confirm Trump's victory in Minnesota

Is this the right thread? How do I know where to awoo?

Says who? The entire DCCC was hacked nigga. He hasn't released any of that shit yet

He said the same shit over and over for months. "Major leak coming next week!!!". "Don't worry, this weeks a bombshell!!!". "Sorry about the last 2 weeks, this weeks leak though is gonna change this election!!!". Everyone knew he was full of it

Kek's will descends upon the debates.

>If he can portray that he is reasonable, and specifically not Hitler-like
Literally impossible. Trump can not change his character outside of acting like a racist idiot or a greedy goy-Jew. Trump will look like an authoritarian, bullying dickhead, as per usual.
>he wins by default.
Even if by some miracle he found a body double to speak in his stead, people will not believe his obvious act. Trump is no gentleman.
>If he blows it this time, with viewership rivaling the Super Bowl, it will be much more difficult to portray this in the future.
That's why many of us are excited. He will say nigger on live TV.

can't wait to get comfy tomorrow during the debate

After Hillary collapsed on 9/11, there was no need to leak things before the debates. He'll probably leak things before the 2nd and 3rd debates.

No it wasn't. And whatever was available to leak has already been done by the FBI and Guccifer 2.0

Is Carson throwing gang signs?

Doesn't work with her as the aggressor, people will just see her as getting in too deep.

He teased the DNC leaks for ages, and it literally did change the election. Bernouts were gonna be a major factor and he is the reason the DNC was a disaster and why Bernouts hate her guts.

He never specified or even hinted at exact dates for release. He's never bluffed in the past, I don't know why he'd start now. Not that it matters, since we've already won, but I still think there is more stuff.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

Watch lain or not britanon?

you fucking cunt suffer shillary for your crimes against your country you traitorous whore

mmmm damn good series.

>Doesn't work with her as the aggressor
She's not the aggressor, Trump is. He will attack first, she just has to lead him on until she faints.

>Literally impossible. Trump can not change his character
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

He is literally a different person while campaigning.

Thanks again TNTNN!

"Trump was listed on the initial Forbes List of wealthy individuals in 1982 as having an estimated $200 million fortune, including a share of his father's estimated $200 million net worth.[181] After several years on the list, Trump's financial losses in the 1980s caused him to be dropped from 1990 to 1995, and reportedly obliged him to borrow from his siblings' trusts in 1993;[181] in 2005, The New York Times referred to Trump's "verbal billions" in a skeptical article about Trump's self-reported wealth.[181] At the time, three individuals with direct knowledge of Trump's finances told reporter Timothy L. O'Brien that Trump's actual net worth was between $150 and $250 million, though Trump then publicly claimed a net worth of $5 to $6 billion.[181] Claiming libel, Trump sued the reporter (and his book publisher) for $5 billion, lost the case, and then lost again on appeal; Trump refused to turn over his unredacted tax returns despite his assertion they supported his case.[182] In a sworn deposition, Trump testified that he once borrowed $9.6 million from his father, calling it "a very small amount of money", but could not recall when he did so;[183] Trump has since told campaign audiences he began his career with "a small loan of one million dollars" from his father,[183] which he paid back with interest: "it has not been easy for me", Trump told one New Hampshire crowd"

DO
NOT
ARGUE
WITH
THEM

Newfag here, serious question: why does every media seem to be against Trump?

Is Trump going to put an end to the nigger and kike menace once and for all...

i can't stand much more of this rioting...

does this count?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/24/arcan-cetin-burlington-shooter-id-immigrant-turkey/

>In 2015, Cetin was involved in a fourth-degree assault case — a misdemeanor — in Island County. He was ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation in August 2015, and that was completed as of March 2016.

>There were also questions in the court file about cannabis use, but last April a judge has questions about how that related to his mental health evaluation, saying it was not a mental health issue.

>In May, a judge approved deferred prosecution in that assault case — meaning Cetin was not convicted — and he was ordered not to have alcohol or drugs.

>As of Aug. 25, 2016, Cetin was in compliance with weekly sessions for mental health counseling. He complied with the alcohol assessment, according to court records, and he had a deferred prosecution review for the case scheduled for 2018.

Wew Lad

>HILLARY'S STORMFAGS GET OUT
can President Trump's stormfags stay in?

Post proofs

Jelena is an subtle troll. Go through her post history. Very and clever.

Hillary is her own worst enemy. Watch Trump do debate Judo and Taoist tactics.
Negative Heitlery's momentum is no movement!

No one wants a weak President no matter how much you shill. If she has any health problems with 100 FUCKING MILLION people watching it live, she's done.

Her only strategy is what this entire campaign has been, call him a racist/sexist/xenophobe, but you can't do that for 90 minutes and sound Presidential. And considering we know she has a volcanic temper, can't even handle basic bitch questions from Matt Lauer without raging, she's gonna rage at Trump for sure.

Here is your "composed" candidate going apeshit over an easy question from a literally who: youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A

It was revealed in the DNC leaks that they've been pressuring Media Outlets in bashing Trump/promoting Clinton.

Leftist judges, not even once.

KEK WILL WORK HIS MAGIC

Trump will Banepost her to death.

>being proud of having a hometown that's the crime and murder capital of America
>being proud of suppression of free speech and savage communists

Pic related, it's not just NBC. If you don't recognize the names, that's the former Chairwoman of the DNC ordering Chuck Todd, the political director over at MSNBC, to muzzle Mika and Joe because they had criticized Hillary that morning.

Yes that's right, our press is North Korea tier.

>imblying

Most media promote a liberal bias, this is on behalf of the network's agenda and the newscaster's personal beliefs.

Trump also makes some damning remarks that many could qualify as offensive. Networks cover them so they don't look like they're left behind, but perhaps reluctantly as he's bound to make another some time after. After this election, expect networks to self-police themselves more strongly in regards to candidate's equal time.

Also, he wants to strengthen slander and libel laws against news organizations. As it stands in the United States, it is illegal to unknowingly lie/defame things about a private person, but not a public person. He says he would work to make it possible to sue people and news organizations, civilly (though there are already provisions for criminal defamation in play), that tell falsehoods about public figures. I think it's great on the surface because it really makes sure the media doesn't descend into tabloid fodder, but some argue it's a slippery slope between us and China (whom also define content the Government doesn't agree with as "falsehoods").

Short answer, the jews

>sideways Roman numeral 4

This thread is moving so slow everyone will notice me going to bed.

Wtf is that stance. She looks like a clown. Only the big clown shoes are missing.

Does anyone here know who is responsible for rigging/stuffing the Watch What Happens Live Trump vs. Clinton polls? I'm pretty sure it's not us, unless I've missed something. The_Donald maybe?

>Her only strategy is what this entire campaign has been, call him a racist/sexist/xenophobe
That's literally not her strategy, cucktard. Hillary is the grounded-in-reality candidate with actual experience, policies, and history with working with the other branches of government. The fact that she's a woman who is going to smash the ultimate glass ceiling is a clincher, only those who think women should go back to the kitchen dislike the very possibility of a female President in our lifetime. The people and the world is ready for a female leader in the United States.
Her policies will continue to build upon all of the social and economic policies that Obama introduced, including a reformed and expanded healthcare system, more accessible welfare for all people living in the US, and easier paths towards citizenship and the rights that come with it. She is a people's candidate, one that doesn't care if you're black, hispanic, asian, or arabic; she will not put white people first, nor will she mass deport legal and undocumented immigrants.

Hillary is quite literally the only person running a Presidential campaign. Trump is running a pathetic media circus fueled by his ego and racism.

wew

discord.gg/zqZcT

>Trump wasn't supposed to run
>nobody was supposed to say anti PC shit and keep going
>nobody was supposed to refuse to back down with the media screaming RACIST at them 24/7
>nobody was supposed to keep picking up steam while rallying apathetic and worn out Americans behind them while the wealthy elite threw piles of money at the problem
>nobody was supposed to shatter the GOP nomination vote record while spending practically pocket change
>nobody was supposed to force the media to adjust their polling algorithm regulalry to keep their preferred candidate ahead
>nobody was supposed to bend CNN over and ruthlessly fuck them while everyone watched
>nobody was supposed to take on the Globalists and win
>but Trump did

>I think it's great on the surface because it really makes sure the media doesn't descend into tabloid fodder, but some argue it's a slippery slope between us and China

Fucking nonsense, we had laws against propaganda up until very recently. We're WORSE than China CURRENTLY in terms of media censorship and bias.

sleep tight user. Dream MAGA dreams

Q8iQenl1 Is CTR. Report and hide.

Shills starting to wake up.

>90250857

>That's literally not her strategy, cucktard
Aww, did I get under your skin?

>Hillary is the grounded-in-reality candidate with actual experience
Name one positive impact she made on the world while she was Secretary of State.

>, policies,
Like what? She's been vague as fuck. Vaguer than Trump was in the primaries. Now he has policy out the ass while she's talking about cartoon frogs on the internet.

>The fact that she's a woman who is going to smash the ultimate glass ceiling is a clincher
Aww dude, why did you have to reveal yourself as a shitposter? I was having fun.

Fuck.

Sleep tight, don't let the shillbugs bite

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=lduJj1Ioexo

his entrance lasted longer than the fight

One of the greatest things that trump has showed me is that it actually is easy to beat the globalists

They rely on fear of the assumption they are all powerful men when in reality they're just mortal men with money. Their kingdom, like all kingdoms, will fall eventually.

>can't even refute my points and have to resort to plugging their ears
Poor Trumplets. Dropping truthbombs in their own safespace hurts, don't it?

Sleep snug.

Did someone say slow?

>90251164

Even Batista won his first MMA fight.

How come you ignored my post?
I'll debate you all night shill.

his ID literally says obedient, what a cuck

You're trying way too hard. Bait posts have to be short and spicy, not long drawn out rants.

>tfw late night drunkposting on /Tg/

You're in a thread specifically for Trumpfans what do you expect dummy?

Trump just had to take the toughest route. The longest path. He likes it when the world is against him. It's only fair, after all.

Holy fuck did he do ANY BJJ training before this? That was such an obvious shoot for the legs, and he clearly had no idea how to defend, didn't even look like he expected it.

>Crusaderkun is a stormfag - OUT OUT OUT
what did he mean by this

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/779800988270010368

He actually did it. The absolute madman!

>Name one positive impact she made on the world while she was Secretary of State
Promoted pro-female agendas within the UN to encourage and empower young women in politics all over the world
Guided the US during several crisis in the Middle East, including assisting pro-democratic movements during the Arab Spring
Made good on Obama's promise to wind down troops in Afghanistan and Iraq by setting guidelines with the governments of said countries, allowing US troops to pull out as scheduled
Continued putting pressure on al-Qaeda until they were almost a non-threat in Iraq
Strengthened relationships with countries in Latin and South America after the Bush disaster year
Etc.

Name one positive impact Trump made on the world apart from giving the world a warning of what unhinged capitalism could lead to with his failed TV show, The Apprentice.

how do i fookin gif better?

Its not bait. Its a True Believer.
The debate is going to be such a rude shock to her kind. They live in their own little world where everything they say is the Ultimate Truth of things. Having anything pop that bubble causes a visceral reaction.
We will be seeing rage and salt a thousand times worse than what happened after the CnC forum.
It will be glorious.

Quit being such a stormfag Crusader.

I expect a lot of tears come November. Clinton can not lose the electoral college. It's sealed in stone at this point.

Did he livestream that? I missed it.

>2016
>Being a Nazi

If Clinton rigs the election/Obama refuses to leave office, I'm going to shit on Obama's golf course.

Nice!

I should put you in the oven for saying that!
1 4 8 8 !

no idea

Monday night it's almost all over for Trump

You're fagging up a storm all over the place. Quit it.

I'm surprised Hillary hasn't finagled her way out of the debate. She's going to get utterly destroyed no matter how much (((Lester Holt))) protects her.

I can't believe the debates are in two days, I'm literally shaking and I feel like I'm going to vomit from the stress. If Trump gets humiliated by Hillary I may kill myself.

>Obama refuses to leave office
>implying he could do that

I don't even think he was looking at the motherfucker

>Comes at him straight on
>Guard angled ridiculously high
>2 seconds between drop and contact
>CM doesn't even move to counter

Stop being such a muslim hating bigot you shitlord.

Trump has already won. You could read a single chapter of the art of the deal to understand this, but the media refuses to. Its over we have won

Stay in denial bitch. Early voting stats and primary turnout indicate a landslide win. I'm glad that you leftists haven't accepted it yet. The longer you hold out hope for your banana-republic-tier trash candidate, the more shocking it will be when Trump wins. Leftism is dying. Deal with it. Hopefully you'll kill yourself or at least self harm.

>>nobody was supposed to force the media to adjust their polling algorithm regulalry to keep their preferred candidate ahead

Do you have any decent evidence for this?

And if it is true then I'm actually happy for it, it keeps liberals complacent and makes Trump look like the underdog.

>If Trump gets humiliated by Hillary I may kill myself.
Here, let me help you
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

Tfw no 1776 cause Hillary will lose

>>Trump tweet: "If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!"
>>Gennifer says she's willing to go
Who is Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers?
Why is Lyin' Ted in the news again?

No one gives a shit about the popular vote. Trump can't win with that. Clinton's got this in the bag.

>1777

Wew lad that was a close get.

Get on in there boy. There's plenty of sheckles in there for you.

I literally have a tank of helium in my closet, exit bag is prepared.

>didn't get the 6

Welp, sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. Looks like this time lady luck wasn't on your side

We have already won, Hillary has lost. My god how pathetic her supporters are

Do what you want, but this is a pro-Trump thread.

Not sure why you act surprised when you get responses that label you as a shill.

>no one gives a shit about the will of the people
K.

Shame you're a canadian. The world could use one less Trump voter.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Trump already has the popular vote

Checked.

Don't know much about Cuban, he's some Republican who's salty about Trump being richer than him so now he's #MentallyHill

Gennifer Flowers is one of Rapin Bill's old mistresses.

Ted Cruz is back in the news because he's fighting against Obama's plan to hand the internet over to the UN, and he's finally endorsed Trump.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

We all know about the swastika tattoo on your forehead.

Everything Hillary touches turns to shit, especially the middle east, women in politics? That's nothing new in Europe or SA only the Middle East.

Trump has donated millions through charity, anyone who's watched the apprentice knows he gives everyone a fair shake. You've fallen for the Trump is a racist meme, even though that accusation only started after he ran as a Republican.

Mark Cuban is a salty billionaire that Trump has been fucking with for years.
Flowers had an affair with Bill Clinton.
Cruz endorsed Trump.

You realize almost all of the swing states have laws against faithless electors?

Modern guns cant fire with the Trigger Forward.

-/k/

Trump's slated to win by such large margins that it'll be impossible to rig voting without extreme overextension on Hillary's part.

factcheck.org/2008/03/presidents-winning-without-popular-vote/

>Promoted pro-female agendas within the UN to encourage and empower young women in politics all over the world

Unecessary

>Guided the US during several crisis in the Middle East, including assisting pro-democratic movements during the Arab Spring

All of which ended in ISIS or retrun of old regime

>Made good on Obama's promise to wind down troops in Afghanistan and Iraq by setting guidelines with the governments of said countries, allowing US troops to pull out as scheduled

We still have over 10,000 troops and billions in euipment there. the war has still,not ended, and has just shifted focus to fighting off incursions by the forces that came out of the Arab spring which she fucked up.

>Continued putting pressure on al-Qaeda until they were almost a non-threat in Iraq

During which she ignored the rise of far more dangerous threats with the Arab spring

>Strengthened relationships with countries in Latin and South America after the Bush disaster year

Venezuela and Brazil hate us more than ever and are on the brink of political and economic collapse. all the rest are as ambivalent as always.

>By ETC. I guess you're admitting that she fucked up Iran, Israel-Palestine, Russia in Crimea, Benghazi, and Eurozone crisis assistance as well.

fuck Hillary, she's been terrible. many of the things people play against Obama have been her fault. it';s no wonder it took him until last week to finally endorse her ass, I'd be pretty shitty mad at her too if she made me look as bad as she has Obama.

patrician. just started downloading the bluray rips to rewatch.

So apparently r/altright is a thing. Of course that's a thing.

Fucking stormfags, they were bred to lose...

>Wishing for the death of Trump voters
I thought leftists were anti death penalty

>no 1776
>no 1776
Like poetry.

> 30 hours left till debate

I'm not sure what I want more. For hill to clearly try but completely fail, or for her to start having one of her seizures.

Can't fucking wait to see the viewership in the US and from around the world aswell.

Also all those headlines when the debates end. /tg/ will be FUN.

He has the popular vote dumbass
My god CTR is so dumb it cant realize it loses both ways

>tfw no 1776 because Hillary will lose
>no 1776
>Hillary will lose
>gets 1777
Or did he actually win because

why are you visiting plebbit in the first place?

I'm going to post muh proofs on the Virginia math that shows even if #Demexit hadn't happened, and if Trump wasn't leading 25%+ with independents, Clinton would still lose the state in the next thread

How the fuck is Kappa a real human being? Honestly he looks like a fucking meme. He was made to be a meme

All lies!
How have things been, fampire?

what about ademnus?

>Promoted pro-female agendas within the UN to encourage and empower young women in politics all over the world
No bro, I said IMPACT. Not effort.

>Guided the US during several crisis in the Middle East, including assisting pro-democratic movements during the Arab Spring
Caused a civil war, then a failed state, followed by ISIS invasion, in Libya. Advised Obama on his decision to withdraw from Iraq on a timetable, which created the power vacuum necessary for ISIS to thrive. Armed rebel groups in Syria and started a civil war because she wanted to oust Assad, the death toll is currently at about 450 fucking thousand people. Armed the Muslim Brotherhood with F-16s and tanks, which they then used to oppress the Egyptian populace. Not a single one of those regimes she supported was/is democratic, not a single one. They all came to power through coups and revolutions, backed by Hillary's State Dept.

>Made good on Obama's promise to wind down troops in Afghanistan and Iraq
See above, that decision was disastrous.

>Continued putting pressure on al-Qaeda until they were almost a non-threat in Iraq
Fair enough, I'll give you that one, but now we have ISIS instead. I'd rather have Al-Qaeda.

>Strengthened relationships with countries in Latin and South America
Which countries, and how? What about the military coup in Honduras which she backed, a regime that is now responsible for thousands of deaths of its own citizens, taking political prisoners, and various atrocities.

>Name one positive impact Trump made on the world apart from giving the world
I'll name several. Employs hundreds of thousands of people between direct employment and sub-contracting, was a pioneer in hiring women for executive positions, at a time when women executives were unheard of, the 80s. He changed the skyline of New York City as well as several others, adding to the overall economic value of those cities, he is an avid philanthropist as well.

Can someone explain the Popular/Electoral vote?

If Trump wins the Popular vote by a huge margin and loses very closely in the Electoral, does he still become president?

You're retarded. You don't even know WHY candidates can lose the College with the popular vote.

I bought the disks a while ago to support it.

I love David Duke!!

No, that's when the civil war starts.

no, Americans think we vote for the president, but the president is dictated by the electoral college.

why doesn't Trump put in the first row the woman whose rapist Hillary bailed out?

Things are very good! Went to a gun show today and then went shooting, and tomorrow I will be going to see a friend of mine and wait for Monday Night RAW - Presidential Debate Cage Match.

Cred Forums has Legends of the Galactic Geroes. Your call.

LEFTIES BTFO

So Trump's schedule says no rallies or events until Tuesday after the debates. Is there anything unscheduled? Like will he phone in on Fox and Friends like usual?

why not both nigger?

Hillary Rotten Clinton

Electoral vote is the only thing that determines presidency.

If he loses the electoral vote but wins the popular vote, it means that the smaller states weren't being heard as much as the larger states were.

>Unecessary
You mean VERY necessary. There are too many men in power in the world. It's time to even out the playing field.
>All of which ended in ISIS or retrun of old regime
That happened AFTER she left her position
>We still have over 10,000 troops and billions in euipment there
Compared to the peak numbers back in 2009 when Obama took office.
>which she fucked up.
She didn't fuck up Arab Spring, Obama and her successors did
>During which she ignored the rise of far more dangerous threats with the Arab spring
Much of which happened AFTER she left the State Department. Seeing a pattern here?
>Venezuela and Brazil hate us more than ever and are on the brink of political and economic collapse
Venezuela went to shit after Chavez died and Brazil's been mired in their own problems not caused by us. You can't blame her for the thing she has no control over.
>many of the things people play against Obama have been her fault
No, those were Obama's ideas first and foremost. He's the one in the White House right now, but it's Hillary's turn soon. She will correct all the problems Obama's immature policies created.

Because states are winner take all. Trump could win all of the battle ground states by a margin of .01%, and Hillary could win a high population state like CA by 80%, but would still get the same amount of electoral votes as if she had won by .01%. It's extremely rare but it can happen.

CAlifag he,THAT califag. what did you shoot?

i am going to a gun show in oct, in reno cant wait.

Good to hear. I got a couple of friends that invited me over for debate night, but I'm probably gonna stay home to shitpost.

Ace detective work there, reddit

The Electoral College has 538 electors which are split among all 50 states (and DC) each election by population census. If you win the popular vote in a state by any margin, you win all of its electors. The candidate who reaches 270 electors wins. That means that you can win without the popular vote if you win by tiny margins in enough states to get to 270, and lose by much larger margins in the rest of the states. This is very rare, and don't listen to the shill. The will of the electors has literally no effect on this outcome.

There's no way for that scenario to happen this time around, so it's a moot point.

I think i am falling in love with Karen, but she's married to Pence, and Pence is too nice a guy to cuck.
Guess I'll stick with Erio.
Remeber that the new season or special is coming Nov 12!

Well, we do vote for the President, by proxy. We vote to tell our states how to vote.

Are you supposed to floss twice a day? I need to know before I go to bed

>he doesn't know how to go to a reddit page

KEK

>gun show today and then went shooting

>Its necessary to push incompetent women into leadership roles

No fuck you.

>Hillary didn't fuck up the Arab Spring
>Literally laughed about killing Gaddafi, who dindu nuffin and whose death helped kickstart the refugee crisis

Lol whatever.

>90252408

>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

REFER TO TRUMP FROM HERE ON OUT ONLY AS "President Trump"

WE WILL MEME HIM INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

MEME MAGIC IS REAL AND PERCEPTION IS
IS
IS
IS
IS
REALITY
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP

>tfw trump is going to lose because the rules dont apply to shillary
At least the impact he's had will probably pave the way for more politicians who aren't pussies later on.

youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ

Trump is is a cryptokike kek.

You can get away with flossing once a day, although I always like to floss before bed if I've eaten recently. You don't want food particles collecting bacteria over night.

Giving DC electoral votes was a mistake tbqh.

The whole point of DC is that it's neutral ground politically. If youre a registered citizen there, you should forfeit your right to vote in everything but local elections.

I'll be there with my family, ha-ha-ha-ha

kms

Why did Cruz endorse Trump? Was it only to save face and recover his political career? Or does he truly want to fight the globalists?

I don't care why he did it desu. I just want Trump to win.

>EJw
>JEw

Ghaddafi needed to die. He refused to step down and waged war against his own people. Hillary and everyone else involved in his overthrow earned the right to laugh at his corpse. The man was a nuisance, almost as bad as Trump.

What if everyone in California voted Hillary?

I think maybe Trump could get the EV vote without winning the popular vote in that case

thanks man

also for anyone who thinks flossing is a chore, you haven't had REAL FLOSSING until you have braces

nice, ill wear my manga hat, and possibly a awooo shirt.

This year is the year where establishment loses

YOU FUCKING AMERICANS BETTER NOT FUCK UP

I think it's a mixture of both, honestly.

He has become delegate, endorser of Trump

redpill me on duterte

I think a bit of both. Cruz was planning on Trump losing so he could do the holier-than-thou "I told you so" act, setting him up (in his delusional mind) for a run in 2020. But I also think he eventually realized how grave the threat is, and that there wouldn't be a country by 2020 if Hillary got in, at least not the country as we know it now.

Will security throw out Mark Cuban when that loud mouthed jerk off starts trying to steal the spotlight ?

I have two .22s (one rifle and one pistol). One of my friends has a 30-06 rifle. I'm saving up for something with some meat. Gun shows are great because there are phenomenal deals on ammo and NO SHITLIBS.
Debate time should be like Christmas, in my opinion. I think this is a special time of year and we shouldn't spend it alone.
Lol what
It's cool that you have a family that's interested, though.

100% redpilled on drugs senpai

Enough of the hand wringing, early voter registrations as well as primary results indicate an unprecedented landslide. Hell, we got a poll today with a +10D skew and Trump was still tied with Clinton.

This point in the election is like at the end of a porn scene when some filthy middle aged guy lines up for the money shot, then spends 5 minutes jacking his half erect cock in front of the bitch's face while her enthusiasm fades, and in her eyes you can watch her retrace the steps in her life that led to this moment.

Monday is Trump's money shot. Everything after that is a formality. Hillary has no chance.

>There are too many men in power in the world. It's time to even out the playing field.

Oh shit, so you are a troll after all.

I thought you were a true believer or a shill.

Well played Sir, well played.

( ‾ʖ̫‾)

DC is just a regular city. It has almost nothing to do with with the Capitol.

I guess so. I really need to find a non degenerate woman tho

>Narcos trying to take over your country
>Have enormous influence in politics
>In the media
>infiltrating/corrupting the government and the cops
This is how a guy wins an election on the promise of killing 100k people. Shit has to be really bad first. The Philippines was on the verge of becoming a full blown narcostate like Panama when Noriega was in charge.

When did you ge the guns? This is news.

Also, when's your next video gonna come out?

Always nice to get intergers before bed. Go to sleep in the next 10 min to get comfy sleeps, user.

Better start going to church then. It's the last bastion of conservaqts.

Roanoke, VA rally just reached 100k views on RSB.

He is a based madman who just kills degenerates instead of letting them weasel their way out of justice in the Phillipines' completely broken legal system. The common people love him and the globalist media elite is completely against him.

>he sends deathsquads after druggies
>butthurt lawyers crying over dead clients
>media and members of previous admin is demonizing him cause most of them are involved in drugs like the one crying human rights who is getting drug money inside our maximum security prison.

If Duterte was president of USA leading a drug war, mexican and black people would be dead by the millions most likely thanks to bounty hunters in the 1st 6 months

All I got from that video is that Trump openly talks about the Jewish influence and has them so scared that they're sacrificing the credibility of everything they've spent decades building to stop him.

There is a big church down the street from me but it's generally 45yr olds with their kids. I'll look into it

>tfw shill/troll/shitposter completely ignores your post
Goddamn, Cred Forums has turned me into a shill terminator. I can't be the only one who feels like their argument skills have been in the hyperbolic time chamber after this election

God bless you leaf
if i wasn't a poorfag i'd do the same

pretty much this.
He is not some kind of political genius but he is removing the degeneracy that drugs bring: prostitution, AIDS, families destroyed, etc.

>You mean VERY necessary. There are too many men in power in the world. It's time to even out the playing field.

Subjective. agree to disagree. it's a non-point with regards to efficacy anyway.

>That happened AFTER she left her position
> She didn't fuck up Arab Spring, Obama and her successors did
>Much of which happened AFTER she left the State Department. Seeing a pattern here?

I am seeing a pattern - you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Hillary Left the office in 2013.
Arab Srping began in 2010. by the end of 2012, ISIS has already successfully hijacked movements in several countries. the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013, under Hillary's end-of-watch, was the single Greatest period of expansion of ISIS into Iraq and Syria. It was Hillary's successors and Obama's decision to actually do something, along with the french bombings, that prevented it from becoming worse.

>Compared to the peak numbers back in 2009 when Obama took office.

They swore to end the war. Hillary's mistakes in mishandling the volatility of post-arab spring ME led to a security situation which means the the afghan troops are NOT coming home now, it also mean we now have to INCREASE the number of troops in Iraq.

>Venezuela went to shit after Chavez died and Brazil's been mired in their own problems not caused by us. You can't blame her for the thing she has no control over.

I don;t blame us for the collapse, but we did nothing to bring them closer diplomatically. our distance from both countries is greater than it has been in decades.

>No, those were Obama's ideas first and foremost. He's the one in the White House right now, but it's Hillary's turn soon. She will correct all the problems Obama's immature policies created.

No, she really won't

Pfff sure. Hillary deserves to die more then he did, for her acts of treason relating to her Foundation. At least Gaddafi kept people from just pouring out of Africa into the Mediterranean.

Ft Myers is at like 350k

Yes Pablo, that's the case now, but friendly reminder that tolerating ANGLO immigrants in your empire led to you losing half of it, including most of the easily accessible oil in North America.

No. He literally works for the Jews and globalists and hi family is Jewish.

>2016
>voting

>tfw no Ciri qt to beat me to death in a duel

sounds based. thanks lads

That's because there's nothing to argue with your posts. None of what you say is true, nor are you worth my time arguing.

Hillary will win. Trump will lose. End of story.
Goodnight, fuckos

Hillary will collapse near the end of the debate.
Trump will rush over to her and call out for a doctor. She will be saved and continue to run against him claiming he was acting in his own interests. Not for her well being attacking him over it.

I agree its 2016 and I don't think people are going to be pissed if people bring an iPad to do shitposts on Cred Forums but sharing these moments are precious things you only get once in a lifetime.

THIS MAN IS 100% CORRECT

TRUMP IS A JEWISH NWO PLANT

TRUST ME

I POSTED A FROG PICTURE

It's a thankless job, but you're doing God's work

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLyL8Isjes8HZiWPuB6Is98MJbuCgDmvCt¶ms=OAFIAVgG&v=MB5T3jJ8XCs&mode=NORMAL

I watched that live. What a fucking great rally trump was on fire.
Also this happened: youtube.com/watch?v=jsDU1SVPoJc

>I am seeing a pattern - you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
Audibly chortled.

You got BTFO and had no answer to it. Pathetic.

>90253218
You sure Corrected his Record.

>She will correct all the problems Obama's immature policies create
>Her policies will continue to build upon all of the social and economic policies that Obama introduced,

Oops.

>No, those were Obama's ideas first and foremost. He's the one in the White House right now, but it's Hillary's turn soon. She will correct all the problems Obama's immature policies created.

Hasn't she sworn to continue a ton of Obamas policies?

The timelines became like black goo at the end of time

Maybe they can beat his ugly kike face in, too.

What is your point

Lol I defended my mom on facebook today. Some nosy cunt she didn't even know started messaging her because she was arguing with a friend about BLM.

Guy got so mad at my response he wrote SEVEN full length posts in response.

They're in my family, but I'm the only one who buys ammo or goes shooting so they're pretty much mine.
Not sure, started one a couple weeks ago but got bored/depressed with it (it was a requiem for Europe) and so I will likely scrap it altogether and start a new one.
Big churches are a total hit or miss, the weirdest people I've met have come from them. Small-Medium sized churches are the most patrician.
Truly. I'm going to remember Monday for the rest of my life and I want to be drinking a beer with my friend and checking my phone now and then to see my TrumpGen bros celebrating.

>there is no gay friend

See thing is, that greentext at the end of your post made me go from laughing at you as a shill to sympathy.

You're obviously fishing for (You)s, talk to us breh, what's wrong?

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, don't let it get you down, we're here for you.

Kek

see

I have been afraid kek is idol worship and a false god since this whole this whole thing started... But there was a plague of frogs in the old testament... So perhaps kek is still His will and this okay.

It's kinda sad that Trump rallies only in 4 years again but I understand that Trump has a country to take care

never forget 38 billion over the next 10 years

hopefully Trump will cancel that deal by increasing in at least twice

>tfw your record gets corrected

Kek is with Rodrigo Duterte!

Kill the Filipino scum!

How did you respond.

I relate to this feel.

I love it when a shill concedes. By the way, we all know you aren't actually going to bed, and are still lurking.

>stormfags

fuck off you faggot milo loving jewish cock sucking trump shill redditors

What denominations is gud? I've considered it in the past a few times partially for a conservative qt and partially for that sense of community and a group of people that will have your back when you need them.

Well yeah, spics are quite expendable. They can be easily replaced, too.

Trump shall win in a landslide.

"Leftist hysteria on display here folks. Look how he recoils, look how he shirks, in response to his narrative being challenged. Hemingway over here wrote a fucking book he's so mad"

I thought Hemingway was an apt reference since he was a commie

>You mean VERY necessary. There are too many men in power in the world. It's time to even out the playing field.
Like in Saudi Arabia which funds 20% of her campaign?
And how will she do that given that she says gender is a choice?

>She didn't fuck up Arab Spring, Obama and her successors did
Yep, everything was going well in Libya and Syria when she was in office.

>Much of which happened AFTER she left the State Department. Seeing a pattern here?
Yes she voted for the Iraq War which led to the creation of ISIS.

>She will correct all the problems Obama's immature policies created.
She'll deport refugees and terminate Obamacare?

You pour your feels into those vids m80, you've been doing good on them. Don't give up.

>Big churches are a total hit or miss, the weirdest people I've met have come from them. Small-Medium sized churches are the most patrician.

I'll try, user, I really will.

Already getting /fit/ so I guess confidence is the next step

night

You need Lord Kek's approval for posts like these m8

Do you have the clinton one?

It really depends. Southern Baptist for example, can either be based as fuck, or nigger tier voodoo mysticism mixed with Christianity.

Coke classic (Catholicism)

Protestantism has a mess of problems most of the time.

How is she crashing all these planes?

Spooky, isn't it? Too many things are lining up for this all to be pure chance.

God, people get so triggered on Facebook.

I posted some meme about how most of the people arguing for free college are pursuing stupid shit like art history, and my sister made like three giant posts on it.

A few days later, one of my friends posted some shit about how it's lucky that blacks only want equality and not revenge. I replied that the riots going on in Charlotte are proving that wrong, especially when BLM calls for the deaths of cops and whites.

Some guy I don't even know made a huge post calling me out for being racist and then he told me to have a nice day because he isn't a bigot or some shit.

>viewership rivaling the super bowl

This debate will be the most watched television broadcast in history.

I'll just add: Find a small community church with White people, the denomination is less important than the community. I go to church and I'm not even sure I believe in God, I just love the comradery/fellowship with people who are generally redpilled as fuck.

Good. Thats how you do it. Follow the shitposter/Trump double tap method.

Challenge their views, make them do their own research in an attempt to prove you wrong, and eventually wear them out emotionally and mentally until they succumb.

4chinz, and Cred Forums especially is a hilarious phenomenon. There's essentially an entire segment of the younger dempgraphic that is completely immune to outrage and Ad Hom.

Triggered my lefty housemate to the point where she spent 3 hours trying to prove that Trump hated Brown people, women, and gays. All she said after 3 hours is "this isn't over."

She hasn't said jack shit about politics since.

I'm technically a member of a southern baptist church but I never really go. It was more of a necessity thing. I'll possibly look around when I move next summer.
>tfw it's a small church but it's almost all 40+ year olds

>Listening to the first non european pope who is a literal marxist

Fucking pass.

Honestly:
Baptists are top tier but are the most strict.
Lutherans/Methodists have become sjw tier.
Non-Denominational is where you'll find more young people but it's a toss-up in quality and doctrine.
I'm Non-Denominational, but a Calvanist. I would just shop around if I were you. See what fits for you.
Thanks, my man. Have a song:
youtube.com/watch?v=amx_EU0ynJ8
Based user. Godspeed.
Confidence is yuge, working out is nothing but good.
I don't really believe in chance, so yes, very spooky.

>I go to church and I'm not even sure I believe in God, I just love the comradery/fellowship with people who are generally redpilled as fuck.

That's honestly how I feel.

I dont expect him to keep going rallies but town halls and other forums should be often.

Hey man, I hate the cuck too. Catholicism has had a lot of bad popes. But the people are by and large mostly pleasant, non-degenerate people.

#NotAllJews

Moderates are enablers to terrorism

HAHAHA GET FUCKED

Yeah I just can't bring myself to believe any mortal man speaks for God, let alone a Marxist degenerate who is working with the globalists.

This ist a good song ya.
Try youtube.com/watch?v=RkZkekS8NQU

> Look how he recoils, look how he shirks

kek I see what you did there user

I don't know any Catholics that like him.

>I would just shop around if I were you. See what fits for you.

How would I actually go about this? I've never really gone to a church before outside of the one I'm a member of through family. Do I try and reach out to the pastor first or just show up on Sunday?

bake some bread

I don't either. Nice numbers there too. Trying my best to make sence of this. Something important has been brewing for the past few years now.

>the people are by and large mostly pleasant, non-degenerate people.

This is false

>stormfags out out out
what did he mean by this?

NEW BREAD

i would but my pastebin is two days old

I prefer

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2VSpj08ejA

What time did LA Times update yesterday?

Just show up, someone will probably talk to you if you're a new face. Christians are nice people generally.

about 10 after the hour as usual

It's usually 3:10

>page 5

So this is how Trump Gen dies

JOBS
JOBS
JOBS
JOBS

>No candidate in Brazil ever talked about creating jobs, reducing tax and bringing industries here

I like this one more
youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI

REAL MAGA HOURS

COULD A BAKER PLEASE BAKE SOME BREAD

>Not liking late night comfy threads

Now to be fair, Mexico, everyone, including the degenerates are Catholic in Mexico. It's like Italy.

Catholics in America are usually so because of family, which means some sort of sense of tradition and caring about legacy.

What the fuck, why does Virginia have so many counties within counties?

been a pleasure serving with you lovely sons of bitches
see you on the other side

we don't deserve a new thread...

There's times and places for metal

I swear you have shared this before. Ameno.
Literally walk in the door and wander around until you find the coffee. People will likely approach you (one of the reasons large churches kinda suck is because they don't.)
I want to believe that the Lord is setting us for a shot a redemption here in the West.

NEW BREAD WITH OLD BREAD

>

NEW BREAD WITH OLD BREAD

>

He saw his bad polls in TX.

Sabaton is the shit
the SHIT

Did you even listen to it?
Right? Fucking I just discovered them a few days ago, and I can get enough.

D.A.K.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474587480730.webm

I played that as my buddy and I drove through the woods to the shooting grounds. Introduced him to it, too.

>SEE CARLOLUS RISE

>Did you even listen to it?

Yes. Listened to a few from their new album. I liked "Sparta" better.

>Fucking I just discovered them a few days ago

Kek.

Now I'm spooked.

Try Sparta. Shit is fucking great.

>Be afraid! Sparta will burn to the ground.

At least 9 shot at Illinois University. Suspect is at large and is believed to have left the campus

twitter.com/RT_America/status/779939995247345664

what is this? what are you trying to pull here?

forget I asked.

Real /comfy/ hours

youtube.com/watch?v=j6HQaduqKpg

we were smart enough to give our citites seperate counties; helps contain the cancer desu

WHO TF UP

SMASH DAT LIK BUTN

See you tomorrow. :^)

Witch is found hanging in her room