Government Corruption

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VGvoFjzVfnUU5yaFpwcW9UUUE

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VGvoFjzVfndDJBTXpMaHhFVlk
scribd.com/document/189556646/Proposal
photographing-life.com/
mugshots.com/US-Counties/North-Carolina/Orange-County-NC/Raz-Amnon-Stuchiner.133686964.html
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VGvoFjzVfndU1KbGx4ODVZU1k
youtube.com/watch?v=bTldlzp_zU0&app=desktop
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VGvoFjzVfndDJoa3dPRlhIM2M
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VGvoFjzVfnSElDZHpGaHVGMDQ
mapcoordinates.net/en
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3VGvoFjzVfnUU5yaFpwcW9UUUE
800notes.com/AreaCode.aspx/1-085
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnM0pnMThFdVdPdHM/view
theintercept.com/2015/12/23/juniper-firewalls-successfully-targeted-by-nsa-and-gchq/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnaVctcnpwaExUNTQ/view
ruanyifeng.com/calvino/2008/12/a_general_in_the_library_en.html
ruanyifeng.com/calvino/2008/12/the_workshop_hen_en.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3VGvoFjzVfndDJBTXpMaHhFVlk
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnVGhvYjJ4ZUVNWm8/view
youtube.com/watch?v=04QoA44c23A
reddit.com/user/razstu123/
youtu.be/JWVshkVF0SY
garykessler.net/library/file_sigs.html
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnVTVzVVdVNzViSU0/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnYXVDMU9ieHpfM0E/view
mega.nz/#!EtgHUIYJ!XfScShpyV0k9ES0LURGk6SPNQQfXgf2JlHX7TgUbD38
coldwarspies.com/resources/nicholson1.pdf
mega.nz/#!xgZDVIJB!kSwPJfVWg108_daqqClb7mvpih4c8P95cBBJ_U5lqoY
youtube.com/watch?v=h1VbD5hq1Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=2_gYMdL4lsk
youtube.com/watch?v=HmSYnOvEueo
youtube.com/watch?v=w9M7Ll4jXrM
youtu.be/baWIoFYB59c
youtube.com/watch?v=b7CpT9k53_o
youtu.be/CohDgQOiK24
youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
thefoodsurgeon.com/patrons-hall-of-fame/
youtube.com/watch?v=wwfJzrkXxnI
youtube.com/watch?v=x5RQ3QF9GGI
youtube.com/watch?v=xHFsl2-QtpA
youtube.com/watch?v=VuofaDxa6Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=ct2AWh-nKSk
spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/security/the-real-story-of-stuxnet
youtube.com/watch?v=nxysFE2_kDs
youtube.com/watch?v=c-sK4Lz60aU
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-16/abu-dhabi-banks-said-in-talks-to-form-biggest-middle-east-lender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VGvoFjzVfndDJBTXpMaHhFVlk

Hmm

Whats this all aboot?

What ya got there pal

It appears op may be related to cyber security...

I call it disclosure art. Attempts on my life were made and could be made in the future so I'm going public with everything I have, almost. Check the audio recordings, and the dates. There are details inside details.

Some sort of israel connection aswell...these wedding photos were taken by a tel aviv based wedding photographer

photographing-life.com/

Op also has a dwi

mugshots.com/US-Counties/North-Carolina/Orange-County-NC/Raz-Amnon-Stuchiner.133686964.html

Just say what you have OP.

DWI charge is inaccurate. I'm a dual citizen.

Have some bumps on me, OP

bump for jesus

Will any of this get me v& for looking at it?

Bump for interest. I ain't clickin' dat sheeit.

its a google drive link dumbass

Probably not. This sort of seems like a government or cyber security company test. My guess is they're trying to see how fast a web community like Cred Forums can sort through information.

They should've tried this test at peak hours. Most of the western world is asleep right now.

>cyber security company test

Or some LARPing faggot, fake and gay

what

in this case i won't bother looking. when it's something that might yield legitimate results i'll pore over it for a while but i won't waste my time on a company test

I am too tired to pour over government documents. Please stay alone and yet again tomorrow

There are Donnie Darko recordings with Radio Scanners in the background

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VGvoFjzVfndU1KbGx4ODVZU1k

Thats the first one, pretty weird but nothing very legible.

POST SOME INFO AND MORE HINTS OR THIS THREAD IS GOING INTO A HOLE OP

I ain't clicking that, idiot.

Are the pictures in the folder "Dear government, who took these picutres" of Omar Mateen? hmm

What is this, OP?

Theres actually a lotta weird shit in this guys

Check out that facebook album first, look at the dates. Then go to the audio recordings. It's going to take some time, there's a lot of stuff on there.

Those are blanks from Ft.Jackson put under one of my microscopes for further inspection. Some hairs were found in the same place they were contained. These blanks were one of the props I used during my investigation.

cool, an FBI thread

True. I refute my previous assumption for now.

Pretty much.

Wheres the volume, Dahnald?

Anybody going to look? I'm too scared.

its like an average pol users hard drive with weird military shit in it.

Fort Jackson is right near Charlotte

>Those are blanks from Ft.Jackson put under one of my microscopes for further inspection. Some hairs were found in the same place they were contained. These blanks were one of the props I used during my investigation.

what did he mean by this?

Were you making a clock op?

I dunno wtf this is desu famalam.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTldlzp_zU0&app=desktop

Got that link from one of the files. Seems like a bunch of random shit. Some interesting named rar files I might have a look at. Nothing too interesting yet.

Drive is created by a guy named Raz Stuchiner, say as the pic related in OP.

just use Chrome in incognito mode

It all goes together.

That spooky noise at the beginning makes me feel like I'm falling for another BSE style conspiracy meme.

GUYS..

No one cares about your ROTC jftx.

made me lol.

Guys theres fucking top secret documents in here about exploiting routers

Nice knowing you Cred Forums, vans on its way.

>facebook com SLASH CongratulationsJackieChan

This is the Facebook of the guy who owns the Drive I believe.

this shitty as board wouldn't let me post a normal link because it keeps telling me it's fucking spam fuck you chink moot

it doesn't get more straightforward than that: drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VGvoFjzVfndDJoa3dPRlhIM2M

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VGvoFjzVfnSElDZHpGaHVGMDQ

-------------------
Dude, if the spooks are after you - just spill now so we can all get on with our lives.

So who are these guys op?

The spooks should be after each other by this point.

que?

Hi

Mr. President, Is that you? Oh wait you're in Canada NVM.

is this you CIA?

35; 48; 42.32339999 79; 6; 55.217999

how do i nigger map this?

here you go bud

>mapcoordinates.net/en

Everyone knows cia uses canadian ips to shit post. They're on to you now op..

Taking one for the team boys.

Some kaz-stan national park. Or I did it wrong.

Good luck brave leaf

what the fuck dude

You again.

What did they mean by this?

Guys?

Imagine a pac-man game where the ghosts inside the walls are kicking each other in the metaphysical balls.

Honestly, you sound sorta like a skitzo.

Can you please just tldr, I'm not clicking on obvious superbait bc you posted an army nametape and an Israeli passport.

Post something worthwhile, not a cryptic hint... And maybe you'll get somewhere.

Eat shit.

What did they mean by this?

So, an internal conflict over who has the right to view collected data?

(Pac-Man being the agency collecting the data, the ghosts conflicting over who gets to eat Pac-Man)

Just what the fuck am I looking at here?

To view, exchange, and analyze. Lots of subtle rule breaking imo. Some not so subtle.

Can u send me a link to that?

Op whats significant about may 26th 2010? The bombing in Stavropol?

>> use Chrome

god damn found the retard in this thread everyone

These NSA rars are just the Snowden Files, nothing very interesting. It's just SIDtoday NSA internal newsletters dating from like 2003.

There's def lots of snow in there.

Well naturally there is rule breaking associated with intelligence operations (Watergate as just one of example).

What sort of rule breaking we talking about here?

All i am seeing party photos in all folders except the last one which just has some videos

ARE THE SKYPES INVOLVED IN THIS?

Absolutely.

>autism

TLDR?

If they're gonna kill you, you need to make yourself "famous" fast

Like spill everything and dumb it down for normies/idiots (such as myself) so we can latch onto something to get mad about

Ok, this one is very interesting.

>read the Abstract

800notes.com/AreaCode.aspx/1-085

odd calls from 085

I think they were more interested in framing me into a certain position for the purpose of acting as a catalyst in favor of one of the outcomes in the investigation. Such a process normally takes time. The bodily injuries, forced medication, spiking of drinks, and bomb threats already happened.

That's fucking creepy

where did you find that? All i can find are party photos.

lol

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnM0pnMThFdVdPdHM/view

Uh, guys? panic.jpg pic related

Masonic lodge and fbi agent from charlotte and security company from lebanon very strange there may be something here guys

Just the surface, pun intended.

See Business card from UNC pharmacy matches up with story

Guys?

I'm glad some of you are taking your time and effort to sort this out, I'm still in the process if figuring out the missing pieces, any help would be appreciated.

im scerred

probs just snowden leaks

calm down

theintercept.com/2015/12/23/juniper-firewalls-successfully-targeted-by-nsa-and-gchq/

Fake and gay

Huawei.

Beep boop you Maryland too?

Okay, this has answered my question about the kind of rule breaking - and I'm sure there is even more shady stuff.

ty leaf poster

any clues? are you currently drugged out?

>its in hazel
pic related I believe... here we go

torrent pls

also you CIA?

I heard there's an internal power struggle going on between CIA / NSA right now.

bumping

Hi FBI

Are you a freemason OP

Nope, sober. Gladly. More than 2 Countries involved. And within that more than 2 departments.

Proudly, yes.

Hey can you archive it all and put up a mediafire / mega link in case OP's links die?

I mean, it's google docs after all. Can't trust google, and since you've already downloaded them, an upload to somewhere other than google keeps people who check it out from getting added to some secret list google is bound to keep, especially for them tracking IP's connected to pre-existing google accounts, which may even be the reason the OP posted on google docs to begin with.

how do i become a freemason, there's a lodge in a town about an hour away

FUCK boys I don't like what I'm finding.

That notepad file from above, last line says "its in hazel"

Pic related, it's from "Addresses.csv"

What the fuck is this?

Who's the FBI agent whos card is also in the pic

what the fuck does it mean

>posting in scary thread

rehost the files please...I aint click no google doc link

Somebody go through addresses in pic related please?

Im calling hoax. OP would/should have delivered by now in spite of his faggotry.

wow its Well Worm Bullet | Case Hardened

Best be saving this shit. Only a few hours before google shuts it all down.

"Stack Overflow.opd" from "Hazel Tenuity" as well.

pic related

Save the data and upload to other file sharing sites, worry about whether OP is genuine afterwards.

Not my place to say, but he made a good impression so I think he's a good guy.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnaVctcnpwaExUNTQ/view

>Cortana; can the F.B.I. find me by looking at D@NK memes?
>Yes.
HHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

504 pages that is quite the find, where was it?

Anyone know how to open "1122" and "Super Smash Bros. (USA)"? Nothing I can find opens them. Tried FoxIt PDF, Foobar2k, 7zFM, nothing opens.

open 1122 with firefox and supersmash bros is just a game i put in there :P .n64 emulator, i like using a 360 controller with it.

at 150k it's probably an image, so rename png/jpg/gif

Panama Papers

Buried between random photos in the Stay Tuned folder. Seems to be a response to a freedom of information request to the National Geospatial intelligence program... Never heard of it anyone know what they do?

Somebody else comb through this makes no sense to me

1122 file

Dunno wtf it is. Doesn't look very interesting.

You need to identify the filetype, open it in notepad++ or visual studio

Potentially it's an encrypted file, in which case you'll just see a bunch of nonsense.

thats where the volume passwd comes in.

What the fuck lol

gotta piece it together with other library findings and indications which are easily noticeable as you look onward.

it's a fun game, also a clue but a fun game, i felt the need to share it.

Upper portion:
ruanyifeng.com/calvino/2008/12/a_general_in_the_library_en.html

Lower portion:
ruanyifeng.com/calvino/2008/12/the_workshop_hen_en.html

What is all this about? Why give clues instead of being up front about it?

Getting pretty tired desu. Anything coming up for the addresses? I'm looking some up now. It's a really fucking big list of addresses.

What's with the naming like why did you choose to call it a puzzle? And damn ukelele is a huge file.

Page 203 of the Freedom of Information Act Request to the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency also found this interesting read drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3VGvoFjzVfndDJBTXpMaHhFVlk

Mods shut down this schizo roleplayer.

open it with veracrypt. The name is a clue, it also means that it needs to be organized accordingly, there is more than one way to organize it. Some pieces are missing but the big picture idea and being mindful that it all goes together will help make it make sense. Brb getting some beer.

this test is tedious, just spill the beans already

Yeah I dunno guys. Coming up pretty empty with the addresses. Haven't found much interesting yet. I'm getting closer to siding with LARPing.

leave.

Is this some RPG shit?

someone fill me in

-EPSILON TARGET PRIORITY 4

-9/26/2016 14:17 mass casualty attack on city of Charlotte N.C.

-Target-sporting event

-Initiate operation Black Sunday

Ok this shit has to be a joke. This sounds like a scam.

Damn i am really out of my league with this kind of crap. I'm not dumb I'm nearly done with a stem degree, but buy does this make me feel retarded. I cant find anything other than photos and a ukelele

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnVGhvYjJ4ZUVNWm8/view

You're as lost as the rest of us. OP dumps a bunch of shit, says there are clues and to piece it together, keeps posting but won't say what it's all about

The beans are all spilled, now you gotta pick em up and but them in the right order. Perhaps not revealing the order is what's keeping me alive?

Post images, I ain't clicking that shit

it's not about specialized smarts, it's about "clues" and "being mindful"

literal mystery-religion-tier jew shit disguising the fact that he's trying to comb for the 1-2 faggots susceptible to open his no-no file without the wherewithal to realize it's a shitty test with no payoff.

If you had anything important that was worth killing you over, the order you present it in would have no bearing on the decision of whether or not to kill you; sorting information would simply be a matter of time - you've still effectively leaked everything.

You don't sound very rational to me.

WHAT'S IN THE BOOOXX

I've turned on this whole thing
waste of time, uncooperative normie OP

how about you put them in the right order coward

God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son."
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on." God say, "no"; Abe say, "what?"
God say, "You can do what you want, Abe, but the next time you see me comin', you better run."
Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61."

lol

giving up on this one, too boring

OP if you want us to actually figure anything out you've gotta give us a little more info

No fuck this you fucking retard.
When the aussie Intel agent dumped his shit, he did it correctly and then got fucked over because he couldn't into security.

You have nothing to show and are just another sliding LARP faggot.

There should be rules against LARPing

FUCKING NIGGGER LARPER

Not giving up on you but everyone's going to get bored and abandon

Are you here to sweep me LT?

Yeah fuck this cunt wasting my fuckin time.

Last chance, OP...

youtube.com/watch?v=04QoA44c23A

Open Ukelele with Veracrypt, this isn't that hard.

describe this bawx plz.

Well it didn't have to be, but you went and made it too difficult for a multicultural horde of insomniac shitposters on a Laotian underwater basket weaving forum to handle. So congratulations, you've played yourself.

That shit's way to big for most of us to download you triple nigger, judt tell us what's inside.

hey guys:

reddit.com/user/razstu123/

This I have shit bandwidth OP why you gotta make this so difficult it could be so easy

coward
youtu.be/JWVshkVF0SY

When is the fucking revolutionary war going to begin? Christ do you globalist shits always take this long to get the ball rolling?

BoredToDeathSkellingtonsSittingInChair.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted yet seems to be a password

Get notepad++ and inspect the file metadata in its header.

You can identify many common files with missing or wrong file extensions with help from this list.

garykessler.net/library/file_sigs.html

Man I have a 2Mbit connection, I'm not going to waste time and bandwidth on what is likely nothing.

This guy

nah, doesnt look like a password to me bro.

Really, I'm kinda interested but not willing to dl from fucking google.

OP you enormous fagot host this shit somewhere else.

I was clearly stating the obvious for anyone to lazy to open the image. I'm assuming theres an encrypted file somewhere in there that this goes to?

Hope you get the help you clearly need.

INteresting letter from FBI to Chelsea Manning's lawyer denying her FOIA request for files pertaining to her investigation... how'd you get this OP

You have to mount it with veracrypt and put in the passwd. The encrypted file should be ukelele

forgot link drive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnVTVzVVdVNzViSU0/view

I tried searching the drive cant find anything by that name . How'd you get a letter from FBI to Chelsea Manning's lawyer
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnVTVzVVdVNzViSU0/view

NSA Doc about Venezuela drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3VGvoFjzVfnUU5yaFpwcW9UUUE

Thanks, I'm doing what I can.

OOps wrong link here it isdrive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnYXVDMU9ieHpfM0E/view

For the love of all that is good and holey can someone please dl and rehost this shit?

Would do it but my internets too slow.. Anyone?

nobody cares that he posted this shit on reddit 4 months ago?

Are these new leaks? I've just read through this thread. I like leaks and shit but I already knew about the router exploiting and shit.

What platform? I have no problem doing that, my connection is...good/fast.

This makes the NSA seem about as incompetent as our own cuban-led intelligence network, wow.

mega.nz?

second for mega

So much random shit. A lot of it seems very mundane.

I have a feeling much of this was illegally squared.

Got ukelele open... seems to be a few audio files first one is 15 minutes long 30 seconds in just sounds like someone running and heavy breathing so far

WTF is this shit can someone else please listen to these as well on second thought what I thought were footsteps seems more like a heart beat or something. Lots of background noises voices people laughing etc

Can I open it on my phone?

Uploading to mega.nz about 4-5gb's not all of the drive but most of it, will comb for what's missing in a bit. ETA about 45min.

You need to load up ukelele.txt into veracrypt using this password then you get like 7 .m4a files

WTF are these audio recordings OP havent found anything of note in them yet but going to bed soon is there anything actually in these audio recordings???

I don't see the issue with google drive, it seems faster than mega.nz.

Fagle Drive won't let me batch download, but 99% sure mega has a folder download option.

Ah ok, have you tried with Chrome? I know folder UPLOAD is supported by that browser. The Mega should have .zip files of most of the drive.

If your cucked enough to have google drive for desktops you can add that folder to your sync list and it will dl all the files for you.

Not recommending, just saying

Welp fuck this I'm going to bed there doesn't seem to be shit in these recordings feel free to prove me wrong OP will check thread in the morning

come on everyone

In case you missed it.

Tried w/ Chrome & Firefox, same thing. Knowing google they fucked with the web interface, used to be able to folder download but that option is nowhere to be found.

nah cbfd to do all that. i'll wait for anonbro's mega link

if you want anyone to care, you screenshot it \

that or you actually start to provide anything that wasn't leaked in 2012 already

I'll refresh this thread in a half hour, I expect you'll keep bumping it

In OP's defense files he linked were audio recordings presumably him talking to friends mentions something about a friend working for some government agency but most of it was hard to make out

The Panthers play on Sunday not on Monday...

you fucking autist

what a fucking meme

I don't know if you guys like to read, but there are some very good books in there as well.

Here's some of it:

mega.nz/#!EtgHUIYJ!XfScShpyV0k9ES0LURGk6SPNQQfXgf2JlHX7TgUbD38

Then you don't get high clearances, probably nothing valuable.

Uh oh, you're getting the Nyman Levin treatment. RIP

What do you mean by that?

Means that they probably suspect you of being an israeli spy and you're going to have a "heart attack" very soon. That's what happened to Levin.

Fuck this boring shit im sleeping now fucking clown shoes over here wont just tell us whats up has to blow all this fucking mystical yoda fag bullshit up my ass

coldwarspies.com/resources/nicholson1.pdf

agency bump

mega.nz/#!xgZDVIJB!kSwPJfVWg108_daqqClb7mvpih4c8P95cBBJ_U5lqoY

Ah, the silence of a library is what's going on right now. Quite pleasant.

autism at work

lel

well i posted this to (4+4)chan and got banned, so that's great

Schizophrenia- the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=h1VbD5hq1Bs

Please see a doctor, seek help.

Senpai Sisher Med Kit

youtube.com/watch?v=2_gYMdL4lsk

Senpai Sisher.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmSYnOvEueo

gay thread

nice rp

rp?

I'll bump it

youtube.com/watch?v=w9M7Ll4jXrM

youtu.be/baWIoFYB59c

Those are some of the released Snowden documents. They're presentations/slideshows.

Distributed scalable facial recognition system?

Not exactly new tech.

This is Panama Leak information.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7CpT9k53_o

slGb7/z/, I don't see a puzzle here.

If there is a puzzle, present it.

From my view it looks like you took a bunch of shit off your hard drive, put it up on online hosting four months ago, and then...did not hing much after that.

If there's something of consequence here that makes it valuable you should just come out and say it so something can be done about it.

I also note that you have mental health documents in here.

youtu.be/CohDgQOiK24

Here's your (u)

That mason card
>no 0666
SPOOKED

homework

Lat/longs

This is fake and gay

NSA docs wouldn't say that

youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk

First born unicorn

>Jayson E. Street business card
Stopped reading there. Hope you enjoyed your awkward hug OP.

And tidal waves couldn't save the world

And tidal waves couldn't save the world
From Californication

I made an effort never to get one, just so I could say that I hadn't gotten one yet.

Pay your surgeon very well
To break the spell of aging

thefoodsurgeon.com/patrons-hall-of-fame/

youtube.com/watch?v=wwfJzrkXxnI

Psychic spies from China
Try to steal your mind's elation

there's better ways to spend DerbyCon than trolling Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=x5RQ3QF9GGI

Is it beginning to make sense yet?

Is DerbyCon going on right now? I almost wish I was there but I'd have to bring my own drinks.

China and the US, at least, have had psychics in various military programs for years. As to their effectiveness? Some people high up think that they are.

Dreams of silver screen quotation

youtube.com/watch?v=xHFsl2-QtpA

you fucked up the LARP, delete thread and roll again.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuofaDxa6Oo

youtube.com/watch?v=ct2AWh-nKSk

DARPA literally invented video conferencing, what are you surprise?

I don't think he's roleplaying. I think he's mentally ill.

your iq is 98

In case you're wondering, I'm pretty sure the car accident did cause brain damage, but they refused to treat me for it or give me a brain scan. Over the last 2 years I've recovered but not entirely.

I solved the puzzle. It's about abortions.

i don't think he's mentally ill. i think OP's a faggot.

What does your GP make of this

spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/security/the-real-story-of-stuxnet

Not sure. But at the Chiropractor and the Hospital, which I took myself to, I was refused a brain scan or an order for one.

OP's either been v& at this point, or this thread has been compromised.
Or mentally ill. The amount of info dumped says at least he wasn't initially. If he obtained the data before the crash, and all the Israeli spying in the US military, I can see why they say he's a spy. If after things went south, then he was played like a fiddle.

Countries are battling each other with data, and it's a free for all to make everyone look worse than them. We meme'd shitpost warfare into reality.

The hen story is a zen story. It dressed four kaons lightly. I don't see how it's relevant to the rest of the supposed leak, however.

bro i watched the documentary. i know that israel was behind the modification and release of stux after they stole the code from nsa.

I knew there was a game from a very early point. I went by a respectable predictable protocol to avoid pissing off the dragons but they went after me anyways. It's like a game of cat and mouse where you think you're helping them catch a mouse but in reality they're studying whatever been implanted in the/on the cat.

Is there more to this, or is that a joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=nxysFE2_kDs

youtube.com/watch?v=c-sK4Lz60aU

Well Im finding interesting shit on my end.
>With assets of about $170 billion the potential combination would surpass Qatar National Bank SAQ as the largest bank in the region,

link:bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-16/abu-dhabi-banks-said-in-talks-to-form-biggest-middle-east-lender

And they drug you at random times throughout the game.

There's virtually an infinite amount of crazy things that can be done to your brain with a drug or a precise incision once you're unconscious. Potentially, it's terrifying, as for the side effects, mostly memory loss, trouble recognizing certain colors and faces, headaches, nosebleeds, changes in sleep patterns and moods, occurred after the car accident. There are also some drugs like scopolamine which can do ridiculous shit to your brain without you even realizing.

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B3VGvoFjzVfnaVctcnpwaExUNTQ/view
>Access to this document is restricted to US citizens.
Good thing I´m not one, eh?

Reading your posts is amusing, in the same sort of way as talking to my schitzo sister-in-law. Adjust your meds, sir.

In an ideal universe, I was born in finland and none of this ever happened.

There is a code here! Why the fuck are they talking about hen´s and hencoops. This reeks of classical espionage.

Scratch that.
>Panduria
It´s a WOW-fanfic.

a lot of them are idiots, some of them pretend not to know because v&s

A lot of them go to offshore accounts. All off which are linked to the panama papers.