Meanwhile, on Stone Age Cred Forums

Friendly reminder that if you haven't learnt how to make fire you're a nigger.

PRAISE MAGIC FROG MAN

HE BRING GOOD MEME

Stop using the wooden jew. Charcoal is for true redpilled homanids

When will you learn that women crave the big Neanderthal cock (BNC)? How can Homo sapiens ever hope to compete?!?!

Women will literally migrate to snow land just for a chance to get dragged into their caves.

>abbos
>making fire
pick one, subhuman filth.

I bet you haven't even tamed wolves to hunt with you.

Fucking savage white people walking around naked Europe, thank the gods I was born a civilized Mesopotamian

I'm going on an adventure!!!

gfrhvljnceq iunwa iuersjges

Fucking french canadians

Stone the Neanderthals, Race war now!

Ooga booga where da white wymen at

I will remove big bally things of all poo poo skins that try to rape my womynz

So I saw this star shooting across the sky last night and now the moon is showing itself during the day, I'm pretty sure it means that the end is near and we're all going to die horribly.

>he doesn't wear ivory

Poorfags, brethren.

Neanderthal here

You all dumdums

Homo sapiens should pay reparations tbqh

CRO-MAGNON MARCHES ON!

Hey lads, do you think it would be beneficial to maybe tame horses and ride them around? Would be quicker than walking.

build wall

>tfw cro-magnon
>tfw master race
>tfw these filthy homo sapiens and Neanderthals will take over the Earth

Filthy peasant races

I see ice far away. Its happening

Things are pretty good right now.
I don't see how anything could go wrong.

>12,000BC
>Posting on a Neanderthal cave painting board

HAAAUGH OOUUGHH
*ooucnes ne dhnon dro*
OOOOGGGH HAAAHHNO
*dooga deyga do*
SOOMS VEGOOBON
*reetah deba borga bah*
DEO POSTA GRETAH
*goobsa boogsa bah*

i

Anyone know how to get down from big rock that peirces sky? My donkey wont help

That meme.

No true homo sapiens girl go burn snow, not want shame. She not show face.

Girl do that neanderthal whore, not real human.

>archer has arrow pass over little finger
>huge motherfucker on the right looks on with an 'I've seen some shit, but this idiot takes the cake' expression

They haven't changed much, have they.

>29 painters

DEAD BOARD
DEAD SPECIES

Might be an actual realistic depiction of something that happened.

>Newfaggotry captured in timeless art.

Ban assault sticks. Put more regulations on registered owners. Why do you need a stick that big?

Uncle Shinugg was lecturing us about how to remove a saber-toothed cat's skin with a knife, he suddenly stopped talking and is like that for at least five eastern winds now.
But he knew The Brute Code: he who falls behind shall be left behind. Better keep crossing these steppes, we must reach a cave before the Earth swallows the sun again.

are neanderthals white?

Me doubt-headed about migration of moon men into hunting lands. They different from us snow walkers, wearing loincloth on head instead of covering twig and berry. Tribe say we accept moon men, but a moon man kill tribesman last week and rape snow walker woman with big chest mountains. Me get more doubt-headed over migration. Moon men come from sand lands where battle over black ground nectar happening, but me no care. Moon men could go elsewhere, but they come here for snow berries and our lady mountain chests. I try to speak sense to chieftains over fireside, yet they no listen. They call me skin-hater and everyone start to agree around me that I skin-hater. I consider smashing head on stone, but I must secure future for snow people and honor ancestors. Skin war now. I hate the black foot tribe too. Throw poop at them when I can; that's what I do. Man claim black foot killed while holding no spear, but I doubt-headed about that too. Black feet always have spear. They hide it in places I do not know, but they always have spear.

yes

ME VOTE TROMP FOR BIG CHIEF, HE BUILD GREAT ROCK TO KEEP BROWN MAN AWAY

Have idea for story
>cave man who has stayed in cave must now leave and find new home
>woman reject him whole life so he reject
>ice age cold enough as is
>rub sticks together from faggot
>play with stick all day
>one day stick gets really hot
>man keeps rubbing
>man make fire and go on journey to find new home with fellow outcasts
>man has funny word he say at right timing when something happen
>learns that you can only be what you are
>call it "little faggots idea"
>everyone laughs because he understand secrets of fire more than his own emotions

IF YOU NO CHOOSE FOREST CRONE AS CHIEFTAN YOU NO WANT PROGRESS FOR TRIBE

WE ALL ONE TRIBE
HUMAN TRIBE

ME CHECK YOUR THREE NUMBER

>i have no caveman check

Hillwoman says we no need spear to protect self and that only village defender need spear

ME NOT VOTE ME MISS SPOOKY ELDER DOOM MAN

IT HAPPEN

Friendly reminder that cavewomen became degenerate when they were first allowed to hunt

YOU NO VOTE TROMP, MEANS YOU VOTE FOR SCARY CROOKED-BACK CRONE

ME NO LIKE HER, WOMAN NOT MEANT TO LEAD TRIBE

no fire pit lasts long enough to tell that whole story, your bonk bonk
>"united tribes of tundra education system"

me am caveman go his way, me no need cavewoman

NO DUMDUM ME NO VOTE PERIOD

SCARY OCCULT LADY PUT ON RAFT SENT DOWN MIGHTY RIVER

WE FEAST WHEN SHE LEAVE

>feeling nostalgic?

visit a mud-hut

>he still think big noses not do attack on Two Peak

>he still think Hitcrag throw 6 bonkillion big nose into fire mountain

>he still think cave paintings not done by big noses only

Shalom. Me come from desert coast in south. Will trade salt for yellow metal. Is good deal, trust me. Sky father YHWH tell me so.

Big nose kill dino. Me know, me expert.

Forest witch crazy. She say she just like us but from different tribe
Do not trust wall man. Says he will build defense but now say he let others join tribe maybe

Not enough to go around. No more animals. Too many people. Chieftains no longer follow tradition of generosity. Not everyone get to be chief but chief just talks like gathering woman. Say we won't need to hunt yet how we get meat? Say we live together but each man die alone. Say we can be like sheep and cow and never hurt other.

All fools. True chief is able to provide for tribe not just talk with many words

MISSINGLINKS RUINING TRIBE

DON FOR CHIEFTAN

BUILD MOAT
EXILE MISSINGLINK
MAKE TRIBE UNGA BUNGA AGAIN

We give you pig instead. We save sun metal for wise slant eye in east now. No fall for trick again.

Ooga vey! You semite tribe hater!

Me tribal chieftain say if kill sabre tooth, me one who dies.

He invite Neanderthal scum into tribe.

He say no need spears anymore.

>tfw leaf tribe

BIG NOSE UNGA-BUNGA-BTFO

big noses are FRIEND we are one tribe! human tribe!

Why pol cave so bad? All poo painters, no serious painting

What chieftains doing

What mean by this? Make think.

This mean eternal war between our tribes. We will slowly destroy you when least expected. Nothing you can do to stop it.

Everyone but me gotta learn

We fight, we leak cave painting to other tribes showing tricks

Dose filthy savages haven't even learnt how to open a nut with a piece of rock. We won't let dat naked-assed bastards join our glorious leather-clod society and spread deir degenerate raw-fish-eating culture and poison our gene-pool.

>being this much of a delusional cave cuck
the divorce rate of inter-sub-species relationships that are neanderthal woman and cro magnon male is over 200% lower than regular neanderthal relationships.
Face it cave niggers, your women are going to keep fucking us and keep getting impregnated by us, until your race is extinct and the homos will inherit the earth.

Brutes, redcherry me on big headed man and his flying cave. Why does he want our bisons?

>He think we no know the ancient strategy of playing victim.
>He think leaking tricks won't outcast him in tribe for being tribest.

b-but me have proof! me STRONK!

side note: any other homos notice the hook nosed tribe is always setting us up with fertile neanderthal qts?

Does anyone fancy a trip with me to moons of Saturn?

Your tribe no care. They only want to trade goods and lay with one another, even if they share sex parts. We win because your tribe fall for stupid tricks. May YHWH help you in finding a mate now that you have tribest reputation.

Burn this sorcerer till the ash. BURN! BURN!

unga-rated

how tribe feel about tribe of canaan? chase many dark men from sandy flood plain, me think not all bad

>tfw manlet
>tfw only 4 rocks and 3 pebbles tall
>tfw too weak to beat Unga and take her to my cave

FUCK HOMO SAPIENS. I wish i was a fucking neanderthal

Other tribes of Canaan a camel dung. Isreal tribe is YHWH chosen tribe.

One tribe, the human tribe. big forests, let poop-men come, They thankful, we have peace.

literal hitler white piece of shit. let me fix your cultural appropriation for you.

I sell you bow and 3 arrow for two yellow metal. Kill him and cuckoo him with his Neanderthal mate with your BHSC. YHWH wills it.

SNOW TRIBE, YES!

WOAH SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

hunters find bones of great dragon in earth

maybe canaan sorcerers put there to play trick?

>be me
>me have to bring lion mane back to tribe to prove my worth
>me fuck girlfriend before leave for hunt
>leave at dawn
>months pass before finally spot beautiful lion
>me takes careful planning for best kill
>charge with spear
>roar with might when me kill the beast
>return home, I am new chieftain
>girlfriend is having new offspring
>baby has the brow of a neanderthal, and the stench of a dog

Why woman do this to me?

use fire to make shiny soft

bang shiny into spear stone

then we chase darkmen?

BAD GOYIM TRIBE! NO!

whole wall is shiny trade rock

not laugh this hard for many moons

OOGA BOOGA WHERE ALL DA NEANDERTHAL WOMEN AT???

DARKMAN GET OUT

>tfw all you want to do is harvest berries all day and let some big strong hairy alpha take your boy-pussy like the weak faggot you are

>be day before
>burnskin came near village
>we eat him

MFW

Homo sapiens....

We let female in tribal council. Share all food now. Now bring in homo sapiens. Soon neanderthals all gone.

YOU QUIET! SNOW TRIBE STRONG! STRONGER THAN WHEEL SHAPED MEAT TRIBE!

It is quite dreadful to see such inferior beings living amongst my people on this planet. Hopefully one day you barbarians will be able to interpret complex ideas such as intergalactic space-travel, which my people have perfected. I guess you can say my people are "kings" and the creators of civilization.

UNGA-BUNGA!!
>steals your melanin magic and enslaves your people
We iz kangs now

My brothers, we must breed with these dark skinneds so our genes can survive. They men have more hard working bones and their women are ugly so I want you to give your daughters to them

Throw in fire to make green fire.

Green fire keeps the munga away.

>Walk out of cave
>See Homo Sapiens
>Day ruined

SEND THEM BACK TO AFRIKA, REEEEEEE

>be NHOB (Not Hunting or Berrypicking)
>wake up whenever
>wolf skins too comfy
>wave to Huntershits going on 4 day march to track mammuth
>slap qt 3.14 berrygirl on the butt
>go to my favorite cavepainting wall
>poo paint pictures of frogs
>eat some berries and cook some meat
>paint more poo frogs
>today was a good day
How was your day, huntcucks?

underrated

>Low test

Eliminate from gene pool. Me take your female

is having just one wife the ultimate redpill?

Your god is stupid, worship ours instead!

>Implying northern pale people can take female

Me craft oven from clay. Big nose must get in.

Anyone else fed up with these agriculture cucks?

It it is so fucking retarded, they literally have designated carrot growing patches of dirt, WHAT THE FUCK.

Me fucking tired of you hunt-gather cucks, me spend time in pointy roof thingy and have all food want while you cucks have to starve

>DESIGNATED GROWING FIELDS
rockbombardment when?

griznack's log entry one

> I arrived on this planet four solar rotations ago what follows is my experience with the Primitive natives

> the natives of this class 3 planet have made great strides in the last ten thousand solar Cycles having spread out from their original point of evolution and populating every corner of the globe

> already we see changes to their to their physiology based on their environment as with all other self aware species throughout the Universe creatures that live in the warmer easier climates will develop more slowly and will inevitably have lower IQs

> those living in harsher more resources scarce environment will develop more quickly will be more intelligent and will be the eventual masters of this world

> however we can only hope that the the subspecies with the higher intelligence does not succumb to the same sort of pathological altruism that Afflicted our own home world before the purging of the rootless cosmopolitan (((Nackars)))

Baal only true god. Canaan was there many generations, big noses lie.

Big noses live in hills and fuck goats and want more then they work for.