At what age is smoking weed degenerate?

At what age is smoking weed degenerate?

young.

How do you know if you are too young?
>you ask if you are too young

Gross tits, I can imagine their smell. I'm going to barf.

Smoking weed is always degenerate. I even feel like the people microdosing on LSD is better than weed.

Any age.Maybe if you got your life together you would not need mind altering drugs and alcohol to escape your shitty existence

0 or more without a doctor's prescription

As long as you're old enough, the only time smoking weed is degenerate is when you use it like an alcoholic would use alcohol, as a constant escape from reality.

Anywhere under 21, imnho.

All ages

The weed or those dank tits?

Sauce?

Those flapjack titties fucking damn.

Who else would motorboat

don't lie

High School age. 19+ is fine.

All drugs are degenerate.

And I've done everything short of meth.

Any age. Weed makes you mellow, passive. If you can't afford to keep a cool head at all times then it's better to be aggressive.

ITT: the kids who lack the social skills to find a connect so they claim drugs are degenerate.

Cred Forums is gross

Meth is great. Ex addict and did it a couple months ago. Most intense drug experience mate.

If weed does that to your titties I needed want to get near the stuff

Bullshit.
Nothing can be more intense than dabbing a half gram+ of DMT. I simply don't believe that.

Any age outside of [20-29]

>connect
funding organized crime sure isn't gross

Guess you haven't googled "cartel decapitations"

Only niggers smoke weed
Using it for anything else than medical purposes is degenerate

Meth overpowers every drug besides a high dose of seroquil. It's the most powerful high if you shoot it.

Smoking herb isn't degenerate at any age. It's good

Sub 80
Who gives a shit when you're old and dying.

>On Cred Forums
>Seen all of the decapitations

But really, the only reason the cartel is involved is because spergs like everyone on this board think it's a good idea to keep it illegal.

I get it medically now also, so it comes from local growers.

I smoke blunts all day in my 30s. Call me a degenerate all you want.

the state pays for mine so i don't care

Honestly if Trudeau legalizes weed I might try it again. What are legal weed brownies like I used to make those edibles where you put the weed between two crackers on peanut butter. Weed makes me a paranoid mess.

Do what you want with your life. Who cares what a bunch of fat neckbeards on a chinese anime fansite think. Fuck 'em.

Does it cause you consciousness to separate from your ego?
I was pulled out of myself. Had a chat with the AI that controlled reality for a couple eons. Hopped around hyperspace for a while afterwards.
Something set me back down, and it was over.
I was a regular user of psychedelics and marijuana until that moment. Figured nothing could top that experience. Been drug free for 5 years. Not out of fear. Just conclusivity.

Degenerate

Psychedelics are beautiful

>I get it medically now also, so it comes from local growers.
local growers who happen to be white

They might be hippies, but they're still white.

Wait wut

>implying I didn't regularly smoke for years
>implying it didn't make me a degenerate
>implying weed doesn't turn white men into degenerate pussies and white women into degenerate sluts
>implying weed doesn't make you a fucking idiot incapable of basic mental function

Weed is ALWAYS degenerate. It should be removed from society.

27 and tonight is first time smoking. First time inhaling anything.

Cannibus smoke is bullshit harder than masterrace pipe tobacco. Anyone who says this is okay on lungs is a kekkin liar.

No longer able to drink, doc said to try to smoke.

Child

user it will make you a degenerate loser if you smoke too often

Also I believe it doesn't fuck lungs because THC has some anti inflammatory properties. But is still dangerous and can make you unfunctional and fucked up in terms of mental capacity

Wow idiot, are you kidding? Tobacco causes lung cancer and Cannabis has been proven to cure it (if anything)

No, cannabis is not harsh like Cigarettes, you just aren't used to inhaling. Inhaling to your lungs in moderation, over time they will eventually get more efficient at it, unlike Tobacco, which slowly kills people.

Joined up with armed services a month after that experience. US Navy was happy to have me. I'm going to be a diplomat soon.
5 years ago I was a bellhop.

How much success has that gotten you? Do you believe you have lived up to your potential?

Not true, plenty of geniuses smoked weed all the time. Most geniuses have tried some form of psychedelic. It's about moderation. You can smoke every night before bed, the richest person I know does this, and he is a software developer who used to be extremely anti-drug...

You have the understand the passion that hippies have about marijuana. That they really care for it and want it to grow into something beautiful and can vision something miraculous coming from it.

Your average nigger or spic can't dream of such thinks and just wants to grow shit and make money.

TAKE ACID AND BECOME STEVE JOBS

I don't think I will. Threw my back out this morning playing with my kid. Doc told me to stop being a disagreeable kek and try it.

>Oregon

So far im finding I would rather be smoking the lane 1q tobacco and not inhaling like it is meant to be done. But im a jew so I bought it and plan on finishing.

No intent on getting used to inhaling poisons. Tobaco studies are just as bad as pot ones. Both are looking for a specific outcome and claim to achieve it.

Any burning substance put into your lunghs is gonna kek em up

I'm sure many have experimented because they are smart and want to try an escape. The extremes in intelligence are attracted to drug use, high and low IQ.

>plenty of geniuses smoked weed all the time
source?

But anyway if you start smoking way later in your life in moderation after you've developed it's not as bad, but when you're still a teen/still developing mentally and you smoke regularly it will fuck you up. It will reduce your capacity to think, remember, be witty, have ambition. A lot of damage will be permanent.

>smoked weed from 8th grade to end of high school
>was always really smart and witty, as I smoked more and more my intelligence, wit, and retention declined substantially
>kicked the pot habit, and have improved a lot, but I can tell that there is permanent damage that I will never fully recover from

Your age. No pass for drugs. Get your shit together.

Vape then? I have smoked for 6 years and for 4 I was smoking cigarettes. Stopped smoking cigarettes and have ZERO lung issues. It helps that it is legal here in Colorado, so the dispos all fight over quality. Just make sure to get REALLY potent stuff, and you only have to smoke a TINY amount. You could smoke the amount of a cigarette of good weed and be high for a few hours a day...

ANd it really does help with pain/inflammation/recovery, I can attest to that

It becomes less degenerate the older you get.
It's degenerate for young people to be getting high, and going to school/work.
Cannabis has been shown to have very negative affects on developing brains.

My biggest shots were upwards of 300mg and I was not even an everyday user or anything. Those shots made you think you wouldn't survive.

You push down the plunger, the moment the plunger moves downwards the room lights up all bright kind of like on the movie limitless. As that is happening you feel a massive burn in your throat and you cough. Your World starts spinning and you feel like you are about to explode.

Within moments you lose your entire center of gravity. Everything gets blurry and if it is good your ears start ringing and your eyes start spinning and your jaw might start clashing and everything echoes. Your body heats up like a warm pussy being fucked at a hundred miles and hour and your body starts thrashing and you moan and grunt from the pleasure.

IV meth is a sexual experience in a drug. I have cummed without fapping at the peak. It's a raw animalistic high. I have done most psychedelics and not DMT. Ketamine in high dosages is very intense it can bring you to new worlds to. For me it was like being a particle in outer space exploring different memories and seeing myself from the sky and all that.

This

It's not as bad when you're older but the most important thing is to not smoke it when you're still mentally developing

> masterrace pipe tobacco
Is that why the nazis banned smoking?

I'm an alt-right shitposter and I use cannabis every day.

The real reason why most people here and on the right are opposed to cannabis is because it's native to brown countries and because it tends to be the drug of choice for minorities and the poor. As for harm, there really isn't any and I believe that ALL cannabis use is medicinal, some just don't know it.

Cannabis is not only a much better experience than alcohol but it helped cure me of alcoholism. It's also helped me with insomnia. Oh, and it makes you enjoy food a lot more-everything tastes better if you've recently partaken. It also helps give you profound thoughts, which really helps when shitposting.

There's really not any scientific justification here for cannabis being degenerate. Alcohol is MUCH more degenerate and harmful, in fact it's much more dangerous and addictive than illegal drugs in the aggregate.

I haven't lived up to my potential yet, but it wasn't cannabis that did that. Hard drugs did that quickly in my 20s. I quit everything for a number of years and now I just blaze all day.

smoking itself is degenerate

Eating a THC-laced chocolate bar? Same rules as alcohol.

I would pay a million dollars to smoke a cigarette in the 1950's

Take a wild guess

I first smoked weed when I was 14, Cred Forums's thoughts?

After 22

You're a fucking delusional faggot if you think the problems with weed are physical. It's because it makes you act like those people from brown countries. That's why white people mentally react the worst to it, in terms of its detriment to your function. You might think of some weird shit but unless you write it down, most likely you'll fucking forget it in 20 seconds.

>valuing temporary physical pleasure (food and high) over reaching your potential
>valuing the need to get fucked up on something above wanting to be a fully realized and non degenerate member of society

You're either a fool or in denial if you don't realize how weed negatively effects you, especially with regular use.

Inhaling any kind of jewy smoke

>yet
>in my 30's

keep telling yourself that, but listen my friend. You will never realize ANY further potential if you are still a strung out pothead. I do not use that term to exaggerate, I know smoking pot regularly makes you feel junked up in the head and hazy. Living that life means you simply fluctuate between getting high and coming down, where the lows still have the after effects of the weed in form of low cognitive function and capability

Kick the habit bro. Trust me, you will see improvement in yourself. Just stop buying it.

Every time I smoked weed besides first few times:

> feel good
> take a few puffs off a joint
> feel depressed
> have negative thought loops
> feel paranoid and psychotic
> lose my confidence and sense of humor
> unable to sleep it off because my mind races

same, i switched to kratom and alcohol and i can finally get down like the normies can

I don't understand this "coming down" you speak of. It's marijuana not mushrooms.

It's "degenerate" in that it's a bad habit like cigarettes or eating junk food, but it doesn't make you somehow more liberal. It use has become associated with the left since the 60s but there's really no connection except the cultural one that exists in peoples' heads.

I'm a nationalist, proud to be white, am an upstanding citizen, but I allow myself this one habit and it doesn't really have any effect on my life whatsoever.

after 30. At this point you're only doing it be cause you're po pussy to quit. Or you really want erectile disfunction, bad teeth and cancer. Damage done before 30 is reversible so why not smoke and enjoy life.

I just came off a kratom withdrawal. Don't think it won't bite you in the ass.

Soon you will wake up like two hours early and need it to go back to sleep to not feel uncomfortable. Then you need to take it everywhere with you. Not sure if you have an addictive personality but it has bit me in the ass several times.

Are you me?

>Damage done before 30 is reversible

It's the exact opposite, retard.

>implying you don't feel groggy waking up the day after getting high
>implying it doesn't take multiple days to get back to full normal function

Maybe if you're always a retard there's no difference, or if you smoke so often you've never actually let it get out of your system before lighting up again, you couldn't tell a difference.

Actually smoking before you're finished mentally developing can have permanent damage on your brain and your cognitive potential

I think smoking a bit in your 20's is fine but it's a very slippery slope so I simply wish it didn't exist.

I have never met a hardcore stoner that is doing well at university. I have met lots of stoners that literally only talk about weed to be honest. Without the weeds they are just losers.

If you are so boring you need to be high all day on weed then get a life. My daily combo admittedly is 30mg of dex and coffee for ADD to get through college.

it's different for different people

Personally I can blaze all day every day, go to uni, work part time, help around the house, lift, and generally do fine.

What if you don't want to escape but just use it to play vidya, draw/paint/sculpt, and practice an instrument because it's super fun when high?

>without the weed they are just losers
>if you are so boring you need to be high all day then get a life

This is honestly what I believe and I realized it about myself when I got to the point where my whole personality was just "weed". I didn't have a personality anymore, and the people I associated with had no personality. Just a group of people reassuring each other that it's cool to be a degenerate loser with no capability for good conversation.

From 0-15 and 25+

Seriously? Children are given Adderall which causes psychosis and eating disorders and insomnia. I wouldn't be worried about "laziness" when Alcoholics are 10X lazier than potheads (and more common.)

You sound like you're just a pussy dude. Not trying to be a dick, but none of that ever happens to me. I don't get munchies either.

Addy is harmless though and arguably if everyone took a stable dose the world would be much richer and hundreds of years into the future.

But ya, I made my entire personality weed in high school too. I showed up bake to class and made it my identity. I make all my interests my identity just like me being right wing or whatever has almost become my identity.

It's degenerate at all ages. Any other answer is just obfuscating the meaning of "degenerate."

I've microdosed (think 2-5mg a day) meth for a while, it was supposed to make you fwwl more awake during the day whilst mot having the obvious impeding side effects. Cut the experiment short because it didn't work properly (just a weird half hour rush after ca two hours and nothing more) but I used the rest of the packet (I ordered 1g) like a party drug and shit was cash. I decided to never buy it again because one could get very used to being sharply and comfortably awake for three days straight and obviously meth addiction is no joke.

long time lurker
first time poster

this is motivational in a weird negative energy way

also fuck victimhood

Welcome.
I'll give this dead thread a bump.
For you.

Any

they are degenerate you retard, and i have weed right in front of me

finding connections doesn't make you cool, dipshit. It just makes you more of a loser.

>You're a fucking delusional faggot if you think the problems with weed are physical. It's because it makes you act like those people from brown countries.

Hmm, I've never had the urge to rape, kill, or steal after vaping a bowl. When I wake up in the morning, I NEVER have a hangover anymore. It might have doubled my risk of turning psychotic or schizophrenia, so 0.0002% instead of 0.0001%! I'd better watch out!

You should base your opinions on actual facts and empiricism and not from Reefer Madness and (((Hollywood ))) movies. You should also realize that correlation does not equal causation. Sure, there's a lot of fucked up losers that use cannabis. Why? It's cheap as hell compared to other drugs-it's even cheaper than alcohol! But there's also upper middle class business owners like myself that use it late at night after working their asses off all day. I guess I should be thrown in prison and buttsexed for using a flowering plant to wind down before I go to bed.

>You might think of some weird shit but unless you write it down, most likely you'll fucking forget it in 20 seconds.

Yet another comment from Reefer Madness someone without personal knowledge and experience.

all ages, but especially if you're a parent or old enough to be one
i never meet a person over the age of 40 who still smoked weed who was worth a damn

Its not degenerate as long as you arent a no self control having loser that has the time to indulge in weed smoking all day every day. Just like you do not drink alcohol all day every day. And believe it or not, alcohol is a lot worse for physical and mental health.

Haha, good to hear that there are )))others((( that decide to think for themselves on this matter instead of listening to (((Hollywood))) movies for education about a noble herb.

anything prior to retirement.

When your obligations go, so do your obligations to remain functional.

For instance: a paraplegic can smoke just about all they want given that they have no skills that would be inhibited by a perpetual Willie Nelson state.

All the times I've broken through with DMT weren't nearly that coherent, for me it was always a barrage of sights and sounds with no real meaning to it. DMT is definitely more disorienting than meth and arguably a "stronger" drug, but meth is without question a powerhouse in its own right. DMT would cause me to hallucinate and lose touch to the point that I couldn't see anything real (for 5 minutes) meth on the other hand is raw physical and sexual pleasure to the nth degree. Also when you've been awake for a week straight your hallucinations definitely rival hero doses of mushrooms although your brain is basically a smoothie at that point so its kinda hard to appreciate.

pick a number. any number. (a fucking leaf)
(You)

Im 35 and smoke 2 oz. a month. I'm in creative field, I can wake up few of my clients right now and get recommendations for future projects that pay up to 400£ a day. There are successful stoners, alkoholics and cokeheads, yet people who pop big pharma everyday telling me I'm degenerate. WEW

You can't distinguish meth hallucinations from reality unless you are in a good head space and lucid. I have been clearheaded on meth five days in. However, I have had hallucinations like cops shooting lasers at me, cops snapping photos at me, lasers being pointed at me, snakes on the ground, shards on the ground, smoke rising up from the ground, cop cars ect.