>2016
>this is a white guy

Fantano?

He really needs to let his hair grow out if he wants to end the speculation

Looks like he let it get a little too long as it is in this photo.

He knows the jig would be up. No pun intended.

He's a white person pretending to be half
Both his parents are pure white

Internets busiest social construct here back with another unjustifiable riot review

Looks black to me.

If he's black then so is hitler, that's just not black hair. Have you met a black person before?

He isn't black but he sure is a nigger

>this is considered white in america
Real nice country you got there.
Enjoy your chimpouts amerifat sharters
We are going to invade your shithole real soon

Are you fucking blind?

Shaun white is black.... That's his entire fucking agenda is that he's black. He's basically the whitest black person ever leading the BLM movement

Black is just a state of mind.

Imagine being him. You have to get your hair cut literally every 3 days or else everyone will know you aren't black. If a haircut can run $10-$30, he's spending $1,200 - $3,600 a year just to make sure people don't realize he isn't black.

checked. i wonder how much he spends on spray tan?

Fuck that nigger.

Just buy a shaving machine and do it yourself. It's easy when you are doing that uniform cut.

Dudes looks Hispanic.
Hyde said it best in one his vids he said "mixed is what you say when you look Mexican but want more attention".

He's trying to look black, thats his whole thing.

He claims his mother had an affair with a black man.

Think about what a piece of shit this guy is. He throws his own mother under the bus and basically tells the world she was a cheating whore to cover his own lie.

>just to make sure people don't realize he isn't black.
There's people who think he's black?

I think he dyes his hair, facial hair, and eyebrows as well. If you look at his pictures from when he was younger he had light brown hair. So not only is he cutting his hair constantly but he also spends a fortune on dye so his roots don't start to show.

why is he doing this he and rachel dolezal? it is because it is better to be black than white in the us. dumb niggers are just to stupid to take advantages.

>filename

>24 replies and no Talcum X reference

Lol

Shaving machines aren't that expensive unless you want actually good one.

When you have really short hair it usually looks darker than it actually is and also hair tends to get darker as people age, well, at least until hair starts to turn grey.

Black guy here
This guy is such a Soros pawn trying to make "social" change that just fucks shit up for fun and his front groups can invest in shit during the change that benefits him
>extensive training programs, 4 year degrees
>50% female
>"forced diversity"
>fire any "toxic" officers without due process
>no profit i.e. no incentive shit police, goons will run the streets
What he's doing puppetting around Shaun King a fucking condom with a smiley face drawn on pretending he's black is disgusting
Guy should've thought of pic related

Woke up the neighbors screaming and laughing in my shitty apartment in the ghettos

This, he looks south of the border.

Damn, that is extreme.

Yeah, it's getting long enough here that it's obviously straight hair.

The dude's as white as I am (mostly English with a little German).

In a few years having white skin will be a choice a person can make.

Or black, I suppose, based off of that image you have posted.

if I never see this ugly fucker's face again it'll be too soon

Race isn't just a skin color issue. There's a whole lot more to it than that...

>We are going to invade your shithole real soon

HAHAHAHAHAHA

How, exactly?

Pretty disgusting.

>Talcum X

He's trying to co-opt the BLM movement to make money off it. Maybe some deep seated psychological issues as well, but I think he primarily just wants to get paid.

When you take away the easily discernible difference in skin color the eventual integration is inevitable.

Yep, that's the Soros funded liberal agenda.

Fuck off out of here back to R eddit you fucking Skype.

made me lol

>that pic

I have made no statement for or against that matter. I'm simply stating my prediction of the future. The liberals are quite strong, and if they want this to happen it very well could happen.

Read the Unabomber Manifesto. Ted K does a pretty good job of explaining why oversocialized liberals with low self-esteem identify with groups they perceive as oppressed (or actually hate subconsciously) in order to expiate their guilt

I agree with this. It's what we're fighting against.

Yeah, when Africans bleach their skin, they will look horrifying

he is quite clearly white. he has no nappy hair. probably goes to a black barber to get that awful clean shaven Lego doll hair.

i read more about it and it's possible he's telling the truth. but then he would be 1/4 black. so is it not incredibly misleading to call him black? has the liberal left not realised that they are enforcing the one drop rule? just how white do you have to be to be considered white?