Why are Canadians and Australians such good friends?

Why are Canadians and Australians such good friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9AoGc-OTCk
youtu.be/twI75uY4nMw?t=1m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuz they like to make out after sucking Britain's cock

Both countries hate their aboriginals.
Both countries are desolate shitholes for 80 percent of the land mass.

Canada loves Australia
&
Australia loves Canada

We will be best friends 4 ever

Because we both have GOAT banter

Canadians are scum.

wooooosh, oh what's that canuck? A strong gust of wind is coming? That wind is Australia. A gale force wind to BLOW away the leaves your poutine loving rear end just put into a nice pile on your shitty lawn (maybe you can pay some kid a loony and toony to clean it back up for you!). By the way, hockey isn't a real sport the same way that Crash Team Racing isn't a real sport - it's just for fun and anyone who takes it too seriously is "that guy" (aka, you). Do not try to respond to me you maple syrup drinking cunt, because you WILL fail.

I am autumn, and you are nothing more than a fucking leaf.

That's some top tier autism.

Like, fuck me tenderly, that has to be the cringiest cringe that I've ever cringed at.

They both give each other blow jobs as the shitpost on the internet.

Thanks for the (you)

Yanks are more fun to bantz with

Canadians would be nicer to live with.

god damnnit i need a Cred Forums mansion :(

Aussies are cool, I like 'em.

>50 million year old civilization
>built a fucking stick

>part of the anglosphere
>still part of the commonwealth
>loooooove beer
>hate our natives
>vast majority of country is completely unliveable
>have funny accents that seem to compliment each other

I can't say I've ever met an aussie I didn't like. They're all great guys and gals who want to drink some beers and banter.

We both have stupid weather and stupid natives
And a large number of americans like to make topics about how much they hate us instead of actually contributing useful content

Because neither of us take ourselves seriously. That's the main problem with Brits and Americans. You guys generally don't realize how retarded you are. We know exactly how retarded we are.

This

Americans can't handle the banter

aren't east coast canadians and australians almost the same thing?

Because we're both full of Chinese people and African criminals

Kill Bill is a shit movie.

We both like to pretend we're non-interventionist nations while secretly sending money and supplies to invading armies of the west, and lending credence to US propaganda

Amnerica: TOP MOTHER FUCKERS OF NORTH AMERICA

Brits: TOP MOTHER FUCKERS OF EUROPE

what they have in common: PRIMARILY WHITE PEOPLE

Canada and Australia are simply "those other white countries" that no one talks about because you aren't in charge of shit but yourself

Would an Australian survive in the North pole? Would a Canadian survive in the Australian outback?

Really makes you think.

Reunite shiposters

lets dew it

m888888888888888

An Anglo can survive anywhere in the world. Thats why we are the true master-race.

you again...

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=q9AoGc-OTCk

haha, I love that bloke
he btfo's abbos

>Canada
LOL Some ching Chong bitch was over here skiing i asked her what part of the world she was from "Canada" she still had a gook accent.

don't be foolish NZ,
there isn't any conspiracy against any of you
its just anti-Semitic drabble that's easily sold to the weak-minded

>we Iz home made here

a conspiracy is any plan from 2 or more people. 9/11 is factually a conspiracy, as at least 12ppl conspired together ;)

how deep is the rabbit hole?
is there even a rabbit?

why do strayans have such small little dicks?

it's a conspiracy pushed by the media moguls to divide and conquer.
absolute fallacy
nothing but lies

Both are state worshiping cucks I guess.

>i need a Cred Forums mansion
>everyone would just stay in their rooms jerking off to trannys and saying "no homo" when they cum all over their room mates chest

>"full of chinese people"
>92% white, 7% asian, >1% abo/black

Surrrreeeeeeee

>2005 census data

Trump is so fucking cool, I can hardly stand it.

Anglo-unity my sons. Yes, even Canada. Be nice to your little brother.

weed.

Who?

CRIKEY

>2014

what do canadian aboriginals look like>?

like fat, retarded (well more retarded) niggers

same as ours

also, oddly enough, they have really small lower bodies. Like the guts on these folks, HOLY FUCK. It's like the 8th wonder of the new world. then it sucks right in and they have tiny thighs and legs. It looks strange as fuck.

>white includes lebs
you wot, fucking leaf

Imagine if Asians never evolved into anime and were significantly more dark and obese

Australians are wieners.

Hah, that's right buddy. Why don't you light up your barbie, toss your shrimps and yourselves with your wieners on it. Kaboosh you'll be gone just like that and no one will care cuz you're just a bunch of convicts with a tad bit of incest. So the next time you try to post your bantz while jerking off your pet kangaroo and watching of Steve Irwin getting rekt by a fucking fish, remember Canada will be there to lick your salty tears you little wieenie.

I am winter, and we're gonna put out the flame on your barbie.... bitch.

P.S. Mom loves us more.

Kill yourself

WE LOVE YOU CANADA :))

Why is Australia playing with himself?

This is about as good as it gets for abbos, MRS universe 2015. She hates whites though.

nothing arouses us more than a bit of canacuck butthurt

Isn't a dingo eating your baby or some shit ?

isn't your wife getting fucked by Abdul mate

It's too bad tho that Canadians have the 4th highest (((google))) population in the world right under France. No doubt your whole government is completely upside-down at the moment with its dick tied in a knot, but seriously tho, NORMAL Canadians are pretty ok people.

nah, I think he might be busy beating up your vets and their wives on the beach

please explain.
I don't get the reference

tfw sister married an Aussie and we hang out and fish and hunt.

The brother I never had... well.. the brother that didn't turn into an effeminate nu-male :3

he isn't your bro.
bros have balls

do a google image search newfag

They look like greasy Mexicans that act and dress like niggers from 2003 when 50 cent was big.

Drink lots, smell like ass, say "coushin" a lot and from far away they may appear to look like poor, unkept, chinks.

cheers mate, that's fucked, hadn't read hat before

Be honest, this was a pretty bad post

>Average size according to women.
>Inbred Canuck ""women"" can't into length gauging.
Why are Canadian """people""" so retarded?

At least we never lost a war. Albeit to fucking emus. Go suck an abo cock as a spider bites your ass and a snake gets your tongue. Die Aussie scum!

Small Aussie boys can't compete with the bcc.(Big Canuck Cock)

Fucking kangaroo niggers can't into bangz and have to resort to "LEAF,LEAF.LEAF!!!"

what's your point? We don't even pretend to respect Aborigines.

All those triggered leafs...

At least our aboriginals look semi-human and have some for of culture. Your dense fucks couldn't build a feather hat if they tried. Let alone wooden walls or long houses.

We send them snow to throw on camel spiders and they give us dungarees. And it's been this way forever.

Americans can't handle the bantz and Quebec posters are always terminally butthurt which is the issue.

Anymore it's hard to find a leaf that isn't chang or pajeet. Granted same thing can be said about Aussie's and Melbourne so I tend to not blame all the cunts for Melbourne-Chang-posting.

Also yeah our Skype population is so high because Europe got a chance to remove theirs.

youtu.be/twI75uY4nMw?t=1m30s

There's a reason leaves blow

Actually no. Canada is bff's with New Zealand; Australia can eat a dick for all we care.