GAME OVER

>ALL DEBATE MODERATORS ARE REGISTERED DEMOCRATS
>SOME WITH SPOUSES THAT WORK UNDER OBAMA

Trump is kill.

The mods are going to eat him alive again and again and again. Hillary literally has to do nothing. She can faint and Trump will still be turned into a bumbling idiot.

Remember, mods get ear pieces and can be handed papers in real time and can counter anything Trump tries to come up with.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4501616/donald-trump-debate-lester-holt-democrat/
youtube.com/watch?v=GlD2xmT52TA&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=5WccVp-BWEY
youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leaf

Good, fuck Drumpf

Said this in another thread but Trump is better when the deck is stacked against him.

Remember Megyn's first question for him at the first GOP debate?

How do you receive satisfaction from posting this

This, fuck all white people too

watch him still kick ass

/trash

>ahem

wikileaks

>Trumps opening statements points out all the debate moderators are democrats and that the whole thing is a sham

It's like when he called out the audience at one of the republican debates for all being lobbyists. That was how he won my vote.

This

Lester Holt is a Republican, stop spreading misinformation. You Trump supporters are fucking ridiculous.

time.com/4501616/donald-trump-debate-lester-holt-democrat/

>Trump is President

ftfy

Nice try normie.
This isn't Cred Forums.

They already tried this and it didn't work.

atleast switch proxies before you samefag.

Source on this?

Was there a new leak? I haven't seen shit. TELL ME YOU FUCK, I NEED MY FUCKING FIX

>All odds are once against out hero?
>Will he make it despite all odds being against him?
>Find out in the next episode, "Trump wins the debates while Hillary couldn't say more than five words in a row".

The moderators, the lighting, the audio, the on-screen """summaries""" of Trump's statements, and even the majority of the audience is all anti-Trump.

Trump cannot afford even one slip up or he's toast and Hillary has an infinite number of lives. It's going to be rough boys.

>mods shill for Hill
>everybody who already supports Trump sees it, ignored thread IRL
>everybody who already supports Hillary refuses to see it and post "Trump BTFO how will he recover" IRL

WHERE THE FUCK IS ASSANGE HE FUCKI G PROMISED US BEFORE THE DEBATE WE WOULS GET SOMETHING AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

A man that can will Manhattan skyscrapers into existence can do anything.

>Only Rosie O'Donnell

This was the moment that Trump won the presidency.

>yfw hillshill dies on stage first night

But CNN and every other msn outlet will say hillary won

I missed this, sounds awesome. Was it true?

remember he said october, soon friend

This
They're so stupid, they keep doing the same shit that makes him win
It's almost like this whole election has been social engineering to secure a Trump victory
kek

Known for a while, but it was painfully obvious this would be the case for a good long while.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GlD2xmT52TA&app=desktop

He should just call out the moderators for being biased like based farage did with his debate audience. The general public all know the media is full of shit anyway.

Yes. Jeb! was in 6th place at the time, yet he had the whole room going apeshit for him.

Have you been paying attention at all during this election?
The media is irrelevant.

Isn't he the same type of Republican like Joe though? Meaning a neocon, fiscally conservative but the rest being basically a copy of a Democrat?

Been there, done that.

you hillary supporter support a war criminal

What was it

Fuuuuuuuuck that was nice how the audience totally played into it lol, fell into his rhetorical jew mitzvu

Reminded me of this ancient meme senpai

hillary has to stand the entire time and no cough breaks. her google handler will be at a loss to prevent her from losing consciousness or waving at a wall

not to mention her extra long adult diaper changing breaks

>It's almost like this whole election has been social engineering to secure a Trump victory
This
It almost seems too convenient. I mean I want Trump to win as much as the next guy on this board it just seems like everything has been laid out for him a long time ago.
There's no way the people pulling the strings are this stupid.
They are either legitimately desperate, and don't know how to react to Trump so they are grasping at straws, and fucking up massively.
Or it's been planned that Trump was going to win this for a long time.
I hope it's the former.

>Underestimating Trump
>ever

When will you people learn ? If they're blatantly biased against him, people will notice and it'll only work in his favour and fit his frame of how the media is unfairly against him. Which would be true.
Making him the underdog would only gain him support.
If they do play fair, then he has a great chance of winning by being the stronger leader.

It's a win, win for him no matter what. The media are the ones that are trapped into a corner. Not Trump.

Good, that's the beauty of Trump, he gets other people to show their true colors simply by telling the truth. Everyone knows the media is stacked against him and that's one o his selling points, he's honest when all the liberals are lying sacks of shit. He can't lose

>Been there, done that.

Awww fuck it. Shoot em both, Brady. Where's your gun at

This is actually a somewhat strong point

i wouldnt complain if media was and moderators were unbiased...

i mean seems like a pretty stupid way to rig an election - launch an all out propaganda war against the person you want to win

Shitty mods don't learn do they.

Remember the GOP debate where the loaded question was asked to Huckabee and the crowed just booed the mods?

Also, lol at Flowers in the front row.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk

>You will live to see the first bantz President.

seven is heaven
half life's fights are unfair, most of his political career if elected won't be fair or favorable campaigns. He best get used to scrabbling against a wall, that's normal in life

Seeing megyn kelly all bothered makes it worth while

as someone who had his name Americanized a hundred or so years ago I don't get what the big deal is.

Posting "Drumpf" is on par with posting Harambe memes or "YASSSSSSSSSSSS"

The irony. They make fun of his family Americanizing his name, trying to shame his heritage, which is against what liberals believe in, but because he's not a jew they feel it's ok

Good. It will fail in front of more eyeballs in a more spectacular fashion.