Race mixing makes better children

Cred Forums BTFO

STUDIES SHOW THAT RACEMIXED CHILDREN ARE SMARTER

HOW WILL POL EVER RECOVER

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0
pastebin.com/EPHBBstt
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/12/kissinger.china/
quora.com/Can-you-domesticate-a-wolf
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white admixture raises mischling's IQ
>average goes up

WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING user

>niggers become smarter
>success everyone is smarter now!
goyim, I

Yeah anything not mixed with a nigger or sand nigger is probably good. Hispanics or Asians mixing is fine but nigger genes and sand nigger genes are best left in the trash can.

So, half nigger > full nigger?
Rly fondles the neurons

>dailyfail

The study says mixing with niggers is good too though. What could this mean?

>Dutch still the tallest
>Japanese still the smartest
meanwhile in South America...

science is political

Helicopters.

Have sex with africans but for fucks sake don't have designer babies its racist and eugenic

mixed race children are indeed smarter then their black and Hispanic parents, but not their white or Asian parents.

Yeah I am sure real life works just like DBZ.
kys

Except it's not
It's nutrition

Just look at brazil go..guys

>more intelligent than ONE OF their ancestors
FTFY, granted it's a low bar

>white dna improves the savages
the hell you say

Yeah it's no secret in Australia that half cast aboriginals are smarter than full blooded aboriginals.

That settles it. Going to make Dutch/Jap master race children.

Depends on the race. White and Asian make good kids but muddying your genetics with shitskin dna won't help.

That sounds like a load of shit

>Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors
Yeah, if we're talking about the black side of their ancestry.

>Each generation is smarter and taller than the previous

It's literally always been that way. Its extremely disingenuous to imply that it's a new thing and is the cause of race mixing.

this

Why does the Daily Mail routinely post clickbait cuck articles like this? Left wing news sites aren't even this bad.

Itll make your kid taller though.

Best part about being mixed? Hating both of your own races for the complete ignorance on both sides. One submitting to their cancerous savage niggerly ways, and the other destroying themselves in the name of progressiveness. Worst part is they say I can't say shit because I'm part white, yet I'm half Irish. It's hilarious. I'm literally a double nigger.

I can't even speak out about it because on either side, either they think I'm a house nigger/uncle tom, or they think I've been racial oppressed because I'm not white enough to know better that bringing in millions of third world trash will cause problems nationwide. I feel like I fit in nowhere and I hate everyone around me, including other mixed race/mulattos because most of them are just light skinned wannabe ghetto niggers who think they are "hardcore gangsters" and shitpost on kikebook and twatter all day.

Just fucking kill me, please, anyone.

They're certainly smarter than one of their parents.

same here senpai, abbo white mix.

>Tallest and most intelligent countries are the most homogeneous ones

Average male height in the US is actually declining because all the beaners and asians are dragging down the average.

maxed race people in america are not even 2% of the population if you separate them into separate groups based on what mix they are individually as per census data indicates

they are counted in the hundreds as being born last year. not thousands or millions. i doubt the article is anything more than vanity fare bull shit for old ladies

also by what standard are people taller and smarter? asian white mix is taller than the asian parent but not taller than the white parent? black white mix is smarter than the black parent but not smarter than the white parent?

>mfw when dad is White mixed european and mom is light skinned Spanish/Mestizo

>French settlers come to North America
>Breed with the native women

wow savages are civilized now.

>Research has found humans today are taller and more intelligent than their ancestors, and the cause has been linked to the rise in more genetically diverse populations.

This is the first line, which actually debunks the entire article. We've grown taller and smarter long before mixing became common (it actually peaked in the mid-90s), and it's happened more or less across the board as wealth and standards of living have increased, including in racially homogeneous countries like China, Korea and Japan, where the IQs, ironically, are the highest.
In fact, countries with a high degree of race mixing actually have lower IQs and are shorter than the norm, something that is evident in South America, where more or less the entire population is race mixed. The same goes for black people in the US, who are 25% white.

PATENTLY FALSE

So if an Inuit bred with a Pygmy, the kid would be tall and smart?
Sure....

at least you've got a (dark) sense of humor about it. I enjoyed reading about your plight.

but why focus so much on society and where it's going? particularly if it results in self-hatred?

just yesterday I saw the most gorgeous fucking half-black girl on a dating site (keeping her for myself, ain't gonna post a reverse-searchable image here!). find yourself one of those and ride out this wave of global retardation in style.

I really believe that a good romantic relationship, while fraught with its own challenges, is the best way to give the finger to society and create a fulfilling private world. honestly, who gives a shit what race you are or anybody is. the world has been crazy for a long time, we're just better able to articulate and communicate the madness now.

the outside world matters some but not as much as everybody here wants it to.

WADDUP FAMALAM

pops is irish/french mom is native PR/spain

No shit, this is why American whites are the highest achieving whites on the planets. We are mixtures of many different Europeans.

If they mean offspring of niggers and whites are better, this is just observably false.

Maybe when it comes to stealing and burning down cities.

That article is so laughably misleading.

>we breedin' y'all into kangz nigguh

Anyone got the video of how niggers still fail when being fostered by whites? I only remember it being in German or French.

Of course a half white half black kid would be smarter then the black parts ancestors

This looks more like cultural and class/wealth differences than race differences, per se. Note the Asian countries clustered towards the top, then the outlier Thailand. Are they somehow genetically much different from their neighbors? Don't think so.

>their ancestors are coons
>wonder why they're smarter

God, halfbreeds really are the ugliest creatures on the planet.

yeah bc the rest of us are raising blacks up while they pull humanity down

>White and Asian make good kids

>Every single kid is a girl.
Well mulattos love to get BLEACHED.

because Brazilians are all tall geniuses

>average height 5'8
>average iq 87

ayy lmao

oh sure (((studies))) find
ignore the fact, that ashkenazi jews (u know a race that didnt mix) have an average iq of 140

oh also
obama is a product of race mixing

>based_kike

science:

>1st generation hybrids have an effect known as Hybrid Vigor, sought after by farmers, and some ranchers

>however
later generations experience, Hybrid Depression. where the opposite takes place

I got a sense of humor about it, sure, but it still pisses me off that most people are so concerned about trivial social issues and other shit that was pretty much done away with 50 years ago, but it came back full force due to social special snowflakes and their fake made up problems.

I would take you up on your offer of a mixed girl, but most of the one's I've talked to have their own mental problems. Most of the white girls in Toronto are completely insane, so I ended up going out with an attractive chinese gal for the last few years. She even gets a laugh at all the shit I rage at on here, but she still seems to be a little too lefty for me sometimes.

It does matter a bunch when it effects people getting jobs, progressing their lives and wanting to not be surrounded by gunshots and crime. The area I'm currently in went from 90% white to 20% white in a matter of 10 years. Scarborough Ontario, look it up. It's shit. Halal shops and muslim grab everywhere.

>makes us taller and smarter
>also makes us more prone to mental health issues

I bet he'll grow up to be a pillar of the community, user, you ignorant fuck.

>looks familiar

>dailymail.co
KEK
TALK ABOUT KIKE RACEBAIT (((AGENDA))) BULLSHIT

So many biracial people hate themselves. I hear it all the time. Elliott Rodger wasn't the only one. Don't fucking mix, but Cred Forums already knows this and it's the fucking normie cattle that should be made aware.

Interesting. Dailymail believes in IQ when they like.

smarter than what? A rock? Good job.

>No shit, this is why American whites are the highest achieving whites on the planets.

AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

Not true, race is just a social construct.

Where do you think Thailand is located?

Protip:
If there were hundreds of millions of Dutch, or Germans, and they had isolation and vast areas of land, as much as Americans have, they'd do things far greater than America has done. We'd be permanently on the moon and shit right now.

Is this you?

>Breeding for third world traits make those children better than their parents.
They will be master of nothing with their diluted genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc

youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00

American blacks are 25% white and they die of pretty much everything at higher rates than everyone else in your country.

>Taller is a good thing

mums and dad are halfies, one has british ancestry the other has german ancestry

Have fun with your Elliot hapa who can't identify with any race and might shoot up a school out of resentment for not fitting in.

I wonder who could possibly be behind this post

Are jews tall now?

What are they even using to test this data

Are they comparing mixed children with other pure children or are they comparing their parents vs the child

Either way environment effects children a lot more then heredity

A half breed in a ghetto will still become a leech
And a half breed I'm a suburb will drill hate himself

Why the Fuck do liberals care so much about race

MASTER RACE FUCK YEAH

This says Genetic Diversity, not Racial Diversity. I'm genetically different from a Spaniard or a Slav, so mixing with them would count as genetic diversity, but we'd both count as "white", so the leftists wouldn't call it racial diversity.

>They pinpointed instances in which people had inherited identical copies of genes from both their mother and their father - an indicator their ancestors were related.

>Where few instances of this occur in a person's genes, it indicated greater genetic diversity in their heritage and the two sides of their family are unlikely to be distantly related

Notice the article never distinguishes between what makes races and ethnicities. This is a trap article meant to make people who don't know any better think racemixing is good, without looking at the study or knowing anything about race and genetics.

>The study is published in the journal Nature and was funded by the Medical Research Council.
That's the closest thing they provide to a source.

Also
>PUBLISHED: 12:00 EST, 1 July 2015 | >UPDATED: 14:58 EST, 1 July 2015
Article is over a year old.

Practically nextdoor to Vietnam, which scores 80 points higher - basically the same as white Americans.

Okay. Then we will mix Germans and Austrians. There ya go... mixed race with a 100% white result.

ding ding ding

They never said that mixed race kids were smarter than purebred whites and Asians.

I feel you. I don't like blogging, but personally, the significance of the lack of a sense of belonging is really apparent when I want to choose a direction to go. I lack confidence, and without it I can't give it all I got when I want to perform. I've been indulging in escapism for months now.

studies also show people are smarter now than they were 100 years ago

Did a bit of digging on the company that released the report. They are a subsidiary of the Francis crick institute

Huh?

Social Darwinism

>breeding a race of super niggers with the entitlement and inferiority complexes of blacks, and with the same ability to chimp out
>at the same time they have the intelligence of whites

We need to stop this before it's too late

They are interested in medical study's and social study's (social engineering?)

>hurr durrr "genetically diverse parents" breed more intelligent kids than their ancestors

Lemme do the math

Dumb person that fell for the mixed race jewish tale + primitive uncivilized welfare leecher = something that will be more intelligent than their parents even if it were born a vegetable because their parents were the dumbest people you could ever find in your modern society

Plus their breed will never belong to nothing nor anything because race mixing deprives the offspring of its cultural-social identity, so in the long run they are more prone to be troublemakers than anything else, let aside the lack of will they will probably have and will keep them from exploring their "superior intelligence compared to their parents" due to all the identity crisis they will suffer throughout their entire lives

It doesn't take more than just a glance for you to realize such a fallacy this shit is

It surprises me that people still buy those shitty ideas
No wonder the huge majority of people defending it are delusional self haters or minorities trying to feel better about themselves due to the identity crisis I previously mentioned that undoubtely causes inferior complexes and lifelong traumas for them all

Fuck this

This is the dumbest thing I've came across for a long while

Dutch flag but you talk like an American.
Those kind of things aren't an issue here.

Last one

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
Then why is Brazil a shithole?

>brood from one ugly women and presumably hideous father
>representative of all mulattoes
no

Just gonna leave this here:

If you really believe white genes are superior, then they will come out on top when racemixing happens.

The only reason I can see people being afraid of race mixing is an inferiority complex.

>ding ding ding

go back to read it chink

Oh shit. I found their think tank. Look at what they are all about...

As usual, first post is also best post. From a leaf, no less.

Diversity and inclusion.
Maybe pushing the agenda?

@90256797
Blue eyes are better than brown eyes, but blue eyes are a recessive trait. "White" genetics are largely recessive and will be masked if race-mixing occurs. It has nothing to do with actual "weakness", given that the English term "dominant" regarding phenotype is not the same as the sexual definition. Race-mixing inherently weakens the "white" gene pool.

So OP is Cred Forums BTFO or was Cred Forums right all along.

Come out on top? What even? If you race good genes and bad genes you get medium genes. Nobody wants their good genes getting muddied up with shittier genes.

>dailymail

nty

>Philippines is genetic mix of Abbos, Moors, Chinks, Indians, with minor European and Murrican
>Most powerful race in the world

Cred Forums was right all along

A-as always

Mix an abo with any other race and it'll be smarter.

>@90256797

she is 31 and has 8 kids and all of them are googles

youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0

Most red pilled video ever, guys.

Show it to your friends. Get you to understand everything without saying a single word.

Well it's already known that mixed breed dogs are smarter than purebred dogs because purebred = inbred. Mixed breed dogs don't have the same genetic disorders and diseases that inbreeding has as well. I wouldn't be surprised if this concept applied to us humans as well.

Ah, I didn't say very well what I meant. I mean in the long run, good genes will win out. Obviously in the short term there will be some dilution but we are talking about large population sizes.

every farmer knows that interbreeding has to be controlled and the "bad" offspring's "culled" immediately

Taller than their white mother
Smarter than their black father.

DNA averages out the parental dna. Sometimes it dips into hereditary shit from ancestral lines.

Half black/half white means half as smart as a white and half as dumb as a nigger.

>taller

Ok, but who cares?

>smarter

Lmao

You've got to read the blurb at least - it was a controlled study, nutrition was constant I presume.

Mixed race people miss out on complimentary traits

pastebin.com/EPHBBstt

This is the director of welcome. Looked him up a bit

FPBP

Manlets care about it.

Does that thing on her lap have microcephaly? /Something/ looks wrong with it. Gohhhh. 1 in 10 couples mixed (presumably in the UK) - the horrah, the horrah.

He was made a member of a very elite society no ones ever heard of

Why does this thread have so many replies?

Sage this shit

just curious,
what is it like for you to be a different skin color than both your parents ? and at parties from one of your families side ?
where do people think you are usually from at first glance ?

That's takes a very long time. So essentially allowing shittier genes into the gene pool slows down the wonders of evolution. If we let tons of dindus breed with whites it'll take us forever to get back to where we are today

There are 6 members who are royalty. If there was ever a way for them to dictate to the plebs this is where it happens

>Being smarter than a nigger and a blacked roastie
>An achievement ?

>smarter than their ancestors

yeah because they are partially white now.

black: 60 IQ, white racemixer IQ: 61, racemix-baby: 60,5 IQ.

On average smarter than his/her ancestors, but still... well you get my point.

Brazil is a great example of this

Well if this is the case then i'm going to have kids with an Asian chick and make mine smarter than White/Black kids

No it does not, period.

Next meme.

>all people are equal, there is no difference between
>racemixing makes children superior

WTF lefties

I'm 124 IQ and refuse to marry someone below 125 because I want my child to be at least 250 IQ

I'm fairly light skinned, almost could pass for 100% white if I didn't have nappy curly hair.

Dealing with the parents is fine, at family gatherings I get along with everyone on both sides just fine.

Most people just ask me what my background is, but I would assume they might think I'm from France or Mediterranean.

It's from a non white perspective where our genes are making other races taller and smarter. It's watering our genes down though. But race mixing is little more than genetic communism where equilibrium is the objective. This is why a world of brown people is the objective of the left.

This.

Butthurt Britboi actually thinks American whites aren't the best whites on the planet. Listen buddy boyo, most people here have German ancestry, but we've also got some Anglo in us. We're the best of both worlds.

If you shitheads took over, we wouldn't be on the moon, we'd be putting our knives in trash cans and bending over so your Paki friends can tear our anuses open.

We're the best, sorry it hurts. We accomplish everything, others follow our lead.

You cannot trust any test results coming from China. Students rioted in one school after teachers stopped them from cheating.

>average half-black would be smarter than an average white
>doesn't know about averaging: a white with 100 IQ has kids with a kid with a black with 70 IQ = a halfbreed with 85 IQ
>factoring in raising in a "black community" environment (aka "nurture") may lead to a decrease of IQ, making a 85 IQ halfbreed to become just as dumb as its black parent (or worse)

That was fucking autistic user

I mean, as a poltard I understood it, but any normie will be totally lost looking at it and will just look at whoever showed it to them as a crazy man

You fuckers dont know what is to live in a double digit IQ country, i bet you run the same study and it show's there is less people with 3 digit IQ.

These guys are crazy. They advise the European Commission and the United Nations. Distributes 42 million pounds to research they want done in uk

(((Studies))). I am three inches taller than my father who is 7 inches taller than my mother. It's due to better access to food and healthcare.

You pay for the study's you want done to get the results you want to support the narrative you want....

Check the date, m8.

The video was done in 2013.

Exactly

Eh, I think there are some good white genes and some good dindu genes. The only real problem is our current culture does not work very well to correlate breeding and good performance.

The only difficult thing is Y chromosome (paternal) and microchondrial DNA (maternal). Probably over the next 100 years we will get solid research on the good ones, and just eugenics out the crap ones.

(One thing though -- race mixing will NOT solve racial tensions. It will only end up creating a new race which is resented by all the peoples who stayed back in their monocultures.)

It means that the kid is smarter than the black parent, which does raise the average. However it can only be as clever as the other parent, and is perfectly likely to be a little more stupid.

>Florida

thanks for the response man ,
best of luck with making tri-mixtures with your Asian waifu

just imagine the identity crisis they might have

what a load of fucken shit. I'm probably the most mixed on this board and let me say
>taller
Fathers mother was 5'5 his father was 5'8 and he became 6'1 while my mother is 5'6 and im only 5'7
>more intelligent
literally the worst student in my class most of the time, but that could also be from being a lazy fuck.
Fathers iq 130
my iq probably around 95-100

More left wing bullshit from the media

Also taller doesn't always mean better. Too tall you get into lanky territory and you'll be weak as fuck

McGregor is the ideal male body. White. Average height. Manly. Can kick your ass

Ofc mulatto will be more intelligent than a nigger or a coal burner. Will he be more intelligent than me? Probably not.

threads over, the leaf salvaged it.

What about Dutch courage

S A V A G E

And yet Vietnam is MUCH poorer than Thailand and still scores much better.

That's weird because I'm purely white except for a speck of Honorary Aryan native DNA (who are short and dumb), and yet turned out smarter and taller than anyone I've ever met.

My future child will be genetically engineered to have no heart issues, be smart and be white.

Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

YOU GONNA GET BLEACHED

>race is real as long as you're mixing

Do you now that when two smart parents born smart kids they become stupider in terms of iq? That's because iq is a statistical value and if there are more smart people then 100iq became harder to achieve. If two stupid parents born a stupid baby they become smarter.

American makes a leaf thread and a leaf FPBP's it

is this bizarro Cred Forums?

>isn't a total cuck
>You talk like an american
lel

Well in 20 years we'll be able to just splice those genes directly into our bodies so fuck miscegenation

>inbreeding not in evolutionary path best laid

Cred Forumslution on suicide watch

>have green eyes and black hair
>carry blue eyes and blonde hair from mom
>all my children will be genetically engineered aryans

>Do you now that when two smart parents born smart kids they become stupider in terms of iq?
Statistically, the children will be much smarter than the norm, but any given child will likely not be as intelligent as the parents(since intelligence has amplified effects from certain combinations of genes which both parents were lucky enough to have). However, the chance of having a single extremely intelligent child that has a genius IQ is much higher than a normal couple if the intelligent couple has multiple children(chance of having multiple optimal intelligence genes come together).

>implying there isnt enough genetic diversity in america or europe to prevent inbreeding

too bad muslim shitskins are the worst inbreeders in the world

There is no need to be smarter than parent for them. Just smarter than average. Then average iq will change accordingly and parents' iq become lower than before, but not lower than kid's one of course.

fpbp

>Jew plus malaysian
>Not creating a psychotic kid

Fry the rice, pay the price

This is a straw man...of course the nigger's IQ will go up, just like American nigger's White blood gives them avg of 15 IQ points on African niggers.

taller? Yes, monkeys are tall, we know.

I realized that awhile ago, but in my case, if they come out looking like Keanu Reeves, I don't have much to worry about. Kek.

If I do have kids and they come out girls, they will instantly succeed in life due to so many betas just existing these days. It's the boys I would be worried about.

I'm white and most of the girls I've dated or fucked have been Indian. They make way better partners, get good jobs, and still cook for you and take care of your shit.

Can't wait to have mixed-race kids soon. Even my family has given up on me. My mom always jokes about how everybody will have to fly to India when I do get married.

If chinks are smarter than whities, why whities are ruling the world since 1492 AD?

because they like to explore

>1492
>not -753

Because all chinks literally live the same lifestyle, afraid of trying out anything new, afraid of taking risks, happy with low wage work, very supportive of their government.

"the Chinese have been dominant in 1,800 of the last 2,000 years" Henry Kissinger

cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/12/kissinger.china/

That doesn't look so smart.

By GDP? Yes. They're a walled-in superstate with a large population.

However, China has always been a stagnant giant. They work, but do not think. Serbia has birthed more technological innovation than the entirety of China.

Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Russia, and White America? China is a speck of dirt in comparison. Which is why despite their nation being far more powerful than Britain alone, Britain was still able to win two wars successfully despite fighting them thousands of miles away.

((((Kissinger))))

based leaf

>There is no race superior or inferior, races don't exist.

>Mixed-race are superior.

>You can't say blacks have lower IQ, it's racist and IQ isn't a real scale of intelligence.

>Supporters of Trump have low IQ and no degree, they are so dumb, this is why they vote Trump.

They are just schizophrenic.

dumb nigger + dumb bitch = semi-dumb mongrels (if male)

fpbp

No shit. Obama is 50% white, which means that he's extremely likely to be far smarter than his full-blown congoid Kenyan ancestors with their inferior nigger genes. You will never improve your white genetic stock by cross-breeding with a Google.

Why are average burgers dumb then?

reminder that OP is a CTR shill and you shouldn't reply to shills.

>more intelligent than their ancestors
Yeah it should obvious that some mutt is still smarter than a pure breed nigger. The mutt is half white afterall

>Race mixing makes people smarter

Explain Brazil.

where is the father?

I'm an injun/white mix and I hate it. My mom was three quarters Tarahumara and one quarter Apache and my Dad was Irish and German. I wish I was fully white.I hate the fact that I will never be a true aryan. I have grown to hate non whites over the years and I'm sick of the skypes pushing their stupid fucking race mixing agenda and I hate the moronic white cucks who eat their propaganda up even more. Race mixed children do not come out as good as the liberals play it out to be. But hey, at least I'm mother fucking 6'3. It's times like this that make me anticipate the race war.

you need to consume more resources to survive.
In the soon to be happening, you will need to severly limit your resource consumption if you want to survive

>Half white children are smarter than their nigger parents

Only a nigger couldnt see what the data shows.

No shit a nigger is smarter the more whites he has in his family.
Really though this comes down to what ancestors.

>mixing makes the average go up
>race doesn't affect intelligence

These (((people))) really are race traitors. It's not even a joke.

>toronto

NUKE YOURSELF
U
K
E

I
T

>not realizing that you're falling for the bait they set and your reaction was not only expected but desired.
For fucks sake, urban elites don't want you race mixing since they know full well that doing so prevents them from playing groups off against each other.

This is why Jews love race mixing while non-Jews(eg every EU leader including Mercle) hate it: Jews are the best at living in, and thriving in, urban centers and thus don't benefit from division at the bottom of society. Jews aren't the ones pushing for welfare states where everyone is jobless and miserable since Jews, unlike the urban elites tied to their city of residence, can actually grow with the population and make more money off of them as their economic status improves.

For fucks sake, why would anyone be so stupid as to believe that Jews wouldn't just leach off of the success of the people? Urbanites like Catholics and Lutherans just like to keep people poor since they know the only thing keeping them in power is the suffering of others. Detroit, Chicago, Duluth, Cleavland, etc are all cities with non-Jewish scum running them who preserve racial division and use political might as a replacement for industrial success.

I hate to break it to you guys but if Jews were the enemy, then the "red pill" would be bitching about someone else.

t. mulatto

>|
>|
>|>
>|
>|3
>|
>|

>The study says mixing with niggers is good too though. What could this mean?
It means that they want you to get pissed off about it. They know full well that nothing pisses off people more than miscegenation and thus "claiming" that its a good thing is a sure fire way to start some racism up.

Next they'll bitch about hate crimes and how people are beating up mixed couples. Face it: they know you're going to react to what they say and they're not writing that for their readers. Their readers don't give a fuck since none of them are sitting there thinking "I better start fucking some brown person to get smarter kids".

The fact is that people who care about their kids won't be getting dating advice from a political newspaper. No one'll be fucking Blacks because of daily mail. And, if any do, then good; they'll find out just how racist their "progressive" families really are and probably wake up to the realization that liberalism isn't benevolent.

It succeded in tricking you. Look at the benefits this article got:
1) It promoted racism and made racists more pissed off
AND
2) It got to use the results of #1 to benefit its political side. Liberals see Blacks as tools and nothing works better for liberals than you use dupes like you to fight the Blacks while they rake in the Black vote.

There is nothing wrong with racemixing as long as the children are raised in Christianity.

>What could this mean?
It wants you to spam the comments section with racism so that it can make another article bitching about "evil racists" attacking "innocent progressive daily mail"

You took it hook, line, and sinker you little bitch. Liberals love dupes like you.

No shit. Once they found out that science can change things, they hampered it. Notice how little has changed in the last 10 years?

And you're doing WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO you fucking pawn. They also love it when you post shit like that on their comment's section.... Which is "interestingly" allowing comments despite it being an article that anyone more than 10 years old would see as bait.

>We need to stop this before it's too late
Fuck off Tommy. You're falling for their trap. They want you to post shit like that on their comments section and you know it.

>So OP is Cred Forums BTFO or was Cred Forums right all along.
BTFO
T
F
O

Dear God how do you fucking idiots keep falling for shit like this? Liberals HATE race mixing; Tans don't want the competition and the elites don't want racial division to end.

you fuckers must understand: the whole point of this article was to get you to spam their comments section. They benefitted from you giving the 1% of liberal faggots who read that article a verbal threat that race mixing isn't tolerated but that they can "take the high ground" by calling you ignorant.

Let me repeat myself: Cred Forums has been BTFO!
Learn from this.

>haze canandada with bants
>suprized when they evoke into masterful shit posters

>Cred Forums was right all along
Nope

Cred Forums was used for the benefit of the enemy.

Looks to me like that's just some cunt that's part of the elite. She's probably just some urbanite who works with the Protestant/Catholic elite.

Also, she's talking about multiculturalism but not mentioning what type. She could just as easily be talking about European multiculturalism(Germans in Sweden eating French bread) which benefits the Jews and not multi-racial multiculturalism which only benefits the urban elites who use it as a means of divide and conquer while colonizing foreign lands.

Wonder if she knew that they were just taking her picture to use her as a target or hatred? Too bad she didn't realize that you shouldn't trust liberals. Hopefully she'll understand that they duped her before they use her again by moaning about the abuse and ridicule they no-doubt intended for her to get.

Eliot Rodgers identified as white though

That the best you can do? You know full well they didn't leave their comments section on just to get a bunch of liberal faggots talking about how great it is.

FFS, how can you be so stupid?

Hell, I'll bet they'll be slow as fuck to delete the "abusive and hateful" comments that they "totally didn't" want spammed on their site. They'll act "completely shocked and appalled" that all that hate is on their site.

Hell, they'll probably even make an article about faggots like you who took their bait; an article that WILL be read by liberals since its attacking "right wing" assholes like you while not infuriating their own kind.

You are a traitor, a Catholic, a faggot, and an urban piece of shit who loves nothing more than to be publically humiliated.

Tbh i saw this on tv a week ago

>These (((people))) really are race traitors. It's not even a joke.
The whole point of the article is for comments like yours you dumbshit. You just got used by jokes. They like you attacking Jews too, you know, since Jews and non-Jewish urban elites hate each other.

Also, the setting where race mixing would occur would likely be one where both people aren't their races average. Its likely an urban area where 1 side is predominantly poor and the other wealthy.

>Only a nigger couldnt see what the data shows.
Only a fucking retarded leaf couldn't see that they wanted you to notice that. Why else would they leave the comments section on?

Yeah, whatever. Most of the biggest scum holding this country back are the White and Tan urban elites who push everything but growth and prosperity as they instead just divide-and-conquer so-as not to be vulnerable to urban Blacks and Whites.

>reminder that OP is a CTR shill and you shouldn't reply to shills.
The article is real but its intended to be attacked. That's why the comments are allowed. They knew full well what they were doing and they set a trap that faggots fell for.

Now do you fuckers believe me when I say that the red pill is bullshit and Neo never left the simulation?

>The mutt is half white afterall
And wealthier and went to better schools, and isn't being backstabbed by the urban elites who don't want competition.

>Why are average burgers dumb then?
Because race doesn't matter.

Also, its because if we were smart, then we'd have to come to terms with our history which includes John Brown's attempt to provoke Black genocide in the American South; an act supported by Northern Tans.

If we had to accept reality, it would tear this country apart. Imagine if Blacks and Whites in the cities realized that the Tans and Whites who run those cities are just playing them both off against each other while using the political desperation of both as a means to remain in power wile preventing any relief for the suffering?

Do you think we Americans are ready to accept that our involvement in the world was undertaken as a way of hiding the skeletons in our closet? How do you fight for justice when you literally refuse to allow much of your country to expand into the Federal land? How do you claim that child murder is acceptable due to overpopulation while importing illegals who rely on large numbers of children to pay for their retirement? How the fuck do you claim that the environment is weak when you only allow stuff to be made in China?

I thought you Pols were smart. Just shows that race isn't that important when determining intellegence when I'm White and I'm kicking the asses of a lot of dumbfuck Whites in here who love being little bitches to their urban elites.

This is my revenge against my enemies

This study fails to understand basic biology.

It fails to understand how the 'hybrid vigour' is a well understood phenomenon. It completely fails to mention outbreeding depression. It completely fails to mention the balance between the two and where that lies. It completely fails to mention that it deliberately compares with the inferior parent. Of course if one parent has an IQ of 120 and the other has an IQ of 80 then the child will have a higher IQ than 80, most likely closer to the 120 line.

Why even bother with any of this shit if our overton window is so smart we can't actually discuss any of it if it gives us the wrong conclusion? Why even bother call it science if we manipulate our results to become 'half truths' that we can sell to the media? Fucking hell.

I'm only posting in this thread so it reaches bump limit sooner

Aren't hispanics basically whites+ancient asians and they have the highest rates of psychopathy in the world?

>This study fails to understand basic biology.
Who cares? The point is to get a reaction. They want you posting that shit and bitching about it so they can use that against you.

Liberals hate race mixing and always have. They made that article to PROVOKE you. How can you be so stupid? Why do you fall for this shit?

God damn you faggots are stupid. Doesn't the fact that the comments section was available give you the obvious indication that they intended for a reaction?

If they make another article bitching about the reaction this this one, all the urbanfags ITT should kill themselves for being such pussy little pawns willing to get on their knees and service the cucks who write those articles.

You are the reason why we need a Night Of The Long Knives

>implying biological race is real

Wtf i love canada now.

Sssshhhh!

>I'm only posting in this thread so it reaches bump limit sooner
Hi liberal faggot. You happy that you got to shit all over race-mixers while "accidently" leaving the comments section open so you can make another article bitching about the reaction?

I'm sure you are. You urbanfags are getting desperate if you're trying such naked divide-and-conquer. Oh, well, go to Hell.

Nice job chosen shit poster

Shills.

You're right that OP is a shill but you're blaming the wrong faggots.

yep

post thick ass now

>Meanwhile, Swedes and Dutch are the tallest people in the world, and minorities in the Netherlands and Sweden are significantly shorter than natives

Is this article basically saying that Anglos are manlets? When will they learn...

From the article,

>The findings suggest that over time, evolution is favouring people with increased stature and sharper thinking skills but does not impact on their propensity for developing a serious illness.

Miscreation isn't making anyone smarter. It's just that the taller, smarter shitskins are more likely to make it to the promised lands and breed.

>Better trade lines gives more wealth, better food and public education, which causes an increase in average height and intelligence
>It also brings a bunch of pakis
"sex with pakis must be the reason"

Moar like Collieflower am I rite?

The problem with your assumption is that the White people tend to be living in their own country while the non-Whites are people who came from other countries.

This doesn't mean shit. That's like a White person moving to China and being surprised that the Chinese are smarter in China.

Face it: The only reason why Asians are so smart is that THEY'RE STILL IN THEIR OWN DAMN COUNTRIES AND IN CONTROL OF THEIR OWN DAMN COUNTRIES! Everyone else is in a foreign country or in a "former" colony(likely the capital) controlled by a White country.

Noice.

>mixing german sheppards with wolfs will make them more obidient and more loyal

>implying wild wolfs are the same thing as dogs/pets

sure desu

Among all fpbps, this one is the best.

this is true.
racemixing often makes bilingual childrean and bilingual children are smarter than monolingual ones

Shills.

Kill yourselves. You're getting desperate I see. Fucking faggots.

This is what liberals faggots like OP believe

1 post by this ID

If ANYONE ever doubts me again, this thread is proof that shills are here and that "red pill" shit is the poison of the enemy.

are you saying that latin america was white and spaniards were asians or that latin america was asian and spaniards were white

don't you mean fathers?

also, regression to the mean so it only matters in the short term.

>This is what liberals faggots like OP believe
No, OP doesn't. OP is a liberal faggot but liberal faggots are the ones pushing the racism here. There's no way that they wrote that article without intending to get a massive backlash.

There are clearly shills in this thread and its obvious that a lot of the racism here is just being shilled. Just goes to show that the people telling you to hate Jews and shit all over Blacks are the samefags who write the DailyMail articles.

Liberals are the real racists and deserve to die.

>kids with white DNA are smarter than their absent nigger fathers

>SJWs now having to face the facts that racial differences exist

Good thread faggot

Holy shit, an actual real poster.

Don't fall for the shills since they didn't write that article to get their readers to start fucking minorities.

More like white genes make niggers smarter

Nice try faggot but liberals are the ones who run the shitty schools and they intentionally make them suck so as not to create competition.

Urban elites don't want to lose control of the urban centers they run. They'd rather destroy countless lives than risk letting the "unwashed masses" into their upper class neighborhoods.

If you believe that all schools are roughly the same, then you are retarded. But then again, you know they aren't because you intentionally made sure they weren't.

The urban elites deserve to be thrown in concentration camps.

Keep posting you faggot shill, maybe you'll help reel in a few more to see your argument destroyed.

taller and smarter than half their ancestors anyway

>half whites are smarter than 0% whites

who would have fucking guessed

i can't wait to purge every single communist from this entire country

You just keep trying. Are you re-setting your router?

We must arm the Blacks

not really OP, you just fell for ego stroking propaganda.

>If ANYONE ever doubts me again, this thread is proof that shills are here and that "red pill" shit is the poison of the enemy.

Who the fuck you calling a shill, you burger
Lets see you debate it.

quora.com/Can-you-domesticate-a-wolf

"Tamed wolves are a large, wild carnivore that has learned to interact with humans in a friendly fashion, but they are by no means EVER going to be trustworthy in the way that a dog would be, because their instincts"

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

If you truly understand how genetics works , and are red pilled , then stfu and bring an argument

first eight places took by asians

>it's this goy again

Wait I thought you were all for open borders as long as they behaved american?

>i can't wait to purge every single communist from this entire country
Says the communist shill.

Fuck you faggot. The urban elites should be purged from this country.

Lasts for one generation, though. After that, you get worse results from offspring of two mixed parents.

It's immigration. Look at all the countries below Florida with a lower average:
>Peru
>Colombia
>Argentina
>Brazil
>African-America

And, while they are not represented on the graph Haitians make up a significant number of immigrants, and Haiti's average IQ is 68

looks like someone forgot to leave the trash out by the side of the road

What is this meme you are try harding on?

BTFO
T
F
O

>Who the fuck you calling a shill, you burger
You

>If you truly understand how genetics works , and are red pilled , then stfu and bring an argument
I'm Yellow Pilled you faggot. The Red Pill is just the false alternative narrative. Neo never left the simulation you fag.

>muh wolf
Doesn't means shit when talking about humans. Also, Whites and Blacks were equally dumb by the start of the Iron Age. The only reason why you don't see fancy shit in Africa is that the main conflict ended when the Bantu migration ended. They kicked everyone's ass and created population sinks on the deltas.

>Wait I thought you were all for open borders as long as they behaved american?
Nope.
I'm not for Mexican slavery(i.e. what we have now) either.

There's no such thing as "behaving American". WW1 era nationalism is fake and meant to cover up the sins of the Yankees.

>open borders
Such things only result in population sinks being created within one's country while rendering neighboring states too weak to be anything other than population sources as a means of income.

Amen to that, kababayan.

So your civic nationalist as opposed to ethnic nationalist? How the hell does this help stop the muslims?

Why the fuck would we want to make people taller when the upper limits of human height already have major health complications?

/thread

sage, go home, it's over

>Lasts for one generation, though. After that, you get worse results from offspring of two mixed parents.
Which is disproven by the existence of Tans in America who became wealthy in urban areas. Its not race that matters but setting. Urban elites control the environment(education, police, and economy) and ensure that it benefits themselves. This is why Tans can do so well while the Blacks AND Whites in urban areas(eg Duluth, Detroit, etc) suffer.

Even if race mattered, the difference between race would be far smaller than the difference between individuals within a given race.

Sorry urbanites, you won't get your little divide-and-conquer cake this easily.

Funny how the people not wanted in those countries tend to be the people with shitty education. Its like they didn't want to educate them in those countries for some reason....

Yeah, its not hard to realize that depriving people of education is a very easy way to prevent them from competing with an elite class. Elites don't want to have to adapt and they'll burn the earth to the ground before they'll accept reality.

>What is this meme you are try harding on?
I call it "Population Sink"

Works better than walls of text.

That's not true.

France's national average IQ has dropped 4 points due to immigration. What you expect? They're coming from Africa, not Japan.

yea just look at brazil

>single parent
Who could have seen this coming?

>dailymail

>Even if race mattered, the difference between race would be far smaller than the difference between individuals within a given race.

Le it doesn't matter if over 75% of blacks are less intelligent that the average white and whites outnumber blacks over 10:1 at even the first standard deviation above average because there might be a 1 in a million black science man so that makes it all meaningless somehow meme.

Le raising blacks in a higher standard of living raises their intelligence towards average but somehow does nothing for other races so we pretend it's all environmental meme.

Le evolution stops at the neck meme.

You're still missing the point. The article itself said

>The findings suggest that over time, evolution is favouring people with increased stature and sharper thinking skills but does not impact on their propensity for developing a serious illness.

There's not some magic hidden gene that activates when two different phenotypes breed. It's essentially saying that only the fittest and smartest browns are breeding whites. You want evidence of the dysgenic nature of miscreation look no further than declining SAT/PISA scores in the US, and the declining IQ in the US and other countries with a high rate of foreign born nationals (also take that Flynn effect)

>shorter than the Dutch parent
>stupider than the Japanese parent

>So your civic nationalist as opposed to ethnic nationalist?
Yep. Ethnic nationalism can serve a good roll within a country so long as its protected in a system of Paternalism. Ethnic nationalism alone is too volitile to be trusted since it can always be co-opted. In fact, most of America's problems are due to latent ethnic nationalism in the North which prevents Yankee urban areas from either reforming or expanding due to the large Southern population that's moved in and would thus benefit from change. This Yankee nationalism is even the driver of much of our foreign policy and global influence. Its inherent flaws are the reason why it has to rely on duct tape and chewing gum(eg climate change, *rights, "democracy", "freedom", social justice, political correctness, etc) just to keep from falling apart. Face it: the Yankee regime doesn't believe in any of those things. For instance:
>Climate change is never actually "fixed" but instead just used to grab power from vulnerable countries
>Women don't have rights(other than the ones men have) and even Brookings admits that not only is abortion not even a woman decision, but that its correlation with child support rates allows urban areas to increase it at will by getting men to force women.
>Democracy can't work in non-uniform societies due to ethnic rivalries.
>Freedom means nothing anymore since the meaning can be twisted
>Social Justice is just an excuse to give urban elites more control. Since the "injustices" and "justice" are both dished out by the same elites, its just an excuse to oppress Southern diaspora.
>Political correctness is a means to call everyone racist or sexist for opposing a racist and sexist system. Keeping Diaspora Blacks in conditions that prevent both population growth and individual success is only done to prevent competition and avoid conflict.

>Muslims
Get rid of decadence and you get rid of Muslims. The two are complementary. The elites die, the Muslims leave.

First Post
Best Post

Among all the First Posts I have ever had the fortune to lay my eyes upon, this one is the best.

Massachusetts master race

This hasn't been proven at all in our modern world though.
The only theory they have is that europeans mixed with africans somewhere in the middle east and popped out the modern human. Which is a completely retarded theory if you ask me.

>suggest
Key word
> It's essentially saying that only the fittest and smartest browns are breeding whites.
So? That just means that there's a correlation between phenotypes of individuals of once race, who travel to a completely different area, and breed with the locals.

That means nothing. The circumstances of the meeting to do the breeding is important. You haven't been able to even try to test that experimentally. Remember: there isn't unlimited access between population groups. Other details get in the way and you know it.

>Massachusetts master race
1) Those are Tans then
2) Didn't get migration from the Second Great Migration since that's not an industrial state.

Quit thinking both groups are the same. Besides, Tans would NEVER let Blacks attend as good of schools and communities as themselves since that would foster competition and thus racism.

>>stupider than the Japanese parent

is that even possible

Are 'Yankee ethnic-nationalist urbaintes' your version of DA JOOZ?

All the rest of your post aside, does

>Democracy can't work in non-uniform societies due to ethnic rivalries.

not mean that you see ethnic nationalism as an essential part of society, or do you believe democracy is fucked from the start?

Also,

>muh diaspora

Are you a black conservative southerner?

Why do you guys care if the white race is bred out again

Isn't it just natural selection? Nature's equivalent of the free market?

英語教師から

Fake and gay.

As a Brazilian, I can tell you that mutts are ugly and dumb, with a few exceptions.

Why do you care if the enemy wins in battle?

Isn't that just natural selection? You should just stop fighting back already.

Almost half of muslims from the Middle East/North Africa all the way up to Afghanistan are inbred, married to their 1st cousin or 2nd, going on for generation after generation. Nice try though retard.

ウィアブーケンチシマシタ

Us fighting back is part of natural selection.

>Looks at Brazil

That's automatically invalidated.

>Are 'Yankee ethnic-nationalist urbaintes' your version of DA JOOZ?
No. They're far worse than Jews. Jews can expand and move to other urban centers and even compete with each other. Yankees can't an won't because their "wealth" is their power over the urban centers in the North. The Jews used to get along with them but the relationship isn't that good since Jews, like Trump, don't always like elites when there's money to be made.

Tans would be closest to Jews in that they:
A) Have no homeland or population source. They live in large urban areas and moan about Africa all the time despite being HATED by Liberia. And no, they are not Kings, but they think they are since, in all likelyhood, if any citizens of the African citystates ever moved to America hundreds of years ago, their descendents would be part of the Tan population. But who knows. They're not kings but they see their fellow Blacks as pawns.
B) Tans don't benefit from urban reform or growth due to the racism that competition would bring. Tans know Blacks would survive but Tans probably wouldn't(and shouldn't). This is why Tans keep Blacks stuck to shitty urban areas and reduce their numbers.
C) White Yankees hate Blacks with a passion. Just look at the history of racial violence and you'll see pure hatred. The White ones use excuses to justify racism for instance:
>Organic food
>feminism
>environmentalism
>unions
>etc
Are all examples of means by which White Yankee racism is expressed and/or used. Organic food is their "muh superior genes" equivalent while the other 3 are means to keep Southern Diaspora from being able to compete. Notice how they don't push that shit on themselves.

D) Yankee nationalism and cognitive dissonance are often linked. which is why America seems so... off... to the world and delusional.

E) The Illegal Mexicans(i.e. slaves) ARE here to wipe out Southern Diaspora. Slave labor is the last option for a decadent society too afraid to reform itself but too proud to die

what the hell are Tans?

>not mean that you see ethnic nationalism as an essential part of society, or do you believe democracy is fucked from the start?
I don't want to say the "s" word but its clear that benevolent Paternalism is the only solution for Blacks. They have been used and abused so long due to the Tan Yanks that there's some serious cultural repair that needs to be done.

As such, Democracy sucks and is only good on the local level. Senators aren't supposed to get elected by voters and presidents aren't supposed to be elected by the general population. Obviously in our system votes don't matter much since every wise vote is paired up with the dumb ones and politicians, having to appeal to the masses, can't be honest due to the retards. Poll tax should be mandatory.

Ethnic nationalism isn't a choice. We already have it. Its why our cities are shit and we're going around the world fucking everything up. The problem is that the ethnic nationalism is not only internal but also obscure(Yellow pill is a must to see it). It hides in every leftist belief and objective. Its the reason why everything yankees do ends up "failing"; there's no failure, its just success by other metrics.

As for the Blacks, their relationship with the leftist yanks IS one of Paternalism but the relationship is NOT symbiotic. This is why Blacks must be rescued from the Tans.

Ideally we need ethnic nationalism on the lowest level(Southern and Yank) for both races and the Mexicans need to leave. Otherwise, the Yanks just need to be taken out permanently which can be done by an invasion of Iowa.

Civic nationalism should sit atop. Remember: our problems thus far are due to the nationalist tendancies within America already being active but hidden. They need to be brought out no matter the bloodshed(up to 150,000,000+ deaths. Haven't done all the calculations yet but genocide might have to be on the table for Yanks)

Civic nationalism may be worth a shot. But if ten to twenty years down the line the same social problems are still evident in the same social/ethnic groups then something more will be in order.

Social Nationalism is the real answer tbqph

>no race is smarter than another we're all equal
>OY VEY WHY AREN'T YOU RACEMIXING MIXED KIDS ARE LITERALLY THE SMARTEST

>Are you a black conservative southerner?
Nope. I'm White and live in Iowa. Family are all from the South but they moved north in the 80s. I've lived in multiple areas so I know what its like to live in a Yankee city(population sink), 2 Yankee towns(population sources), and a Southwestern town.

When your family is from the South but you grow up in the North, you end up suffering in ways you don't realize. Culture of Honor isn't something you can just raise your kids without. If you try to get rid of that culture, you suffer. If you try to suppress it, you basically become autistic(now you know what creates them). The culture never leaves you and you can't fit in in Northern areas but you can get along with Black strangers far better than Yanks can because you interpret things in a similar way.

This is why I can see that Neo never left the simulation. I grew up in a Yankee town(good schools) and lived in a city and thus I can see their point of view on how the world works but I can also see how they're an oppressor.

If you could see the country the way I do for 5 minutes, you'd be very mortified at the reality. Its like I'm the only American that sees the monster's true face.

>If you could see the country the way I do for 5 minutes, you'd be very mortified at the reality. Its like I'm the only American that sees the monster's true face.

Well your postings are certainly unique.

What would you say is the single biggest difference in attitudes of urban peoples and rural people? And is urbanisation not more a symptom of capitalism than anything else?

>100 IQ white has baby with 80 IQ shitskin
>baby has 110 IQ
Made me think.