(((Hollywood)))'s leading men

Is it just me, or is (((Hollywood))) pushing a certain kind of leading man nowadays?

What happened to the days when actors like Mel Gibson were leading men in Hollywood?

but kirk douglass is a huge jew

The goy are too unhinged to be controlled (see: Mel Gibson) so they need a member of the tribe to push the narrative

i think you pretty much have to be a jew to get in to a movie these days.

Especially if you are female.

I used to actually see white people in Hollywood movies and TV, like pic related

Now it's all Jews, even the commercials

No goyim this is just proof that white privilege exists!

I'm fairly sure if someone is spending an 8 figure sum on a movie they can employ whoever they fucking well please. Don't like it? Don't watch it.

Fucking kikes give me the heebi jeebis.

I don't know about that, but this faggot and (((Evan Goldberg))) are making a show called "Preacher" which is some vampire shit. Its pretty ballsy for a couple of kikes to openly mock the goyim like that

I think last year they did a movie mocking christmas too. They are very brazen these days; very out in the open

It seems to me that a bunch of the complaints the Germans had about them are really going on in America today

White when you're wrong, Jew when you're wronged.

I fucking saw that show, the entire show was basically a Satanic spin on Christianity and a total mockery of it

Idiots, I haven't put a foot on a theater in years and given the state of affairs maybe I never will again.

You can influence the production of propaganda by simply not consuming it.
Boycott ((skypewood)) hit them where it really hurts

The show is utter shit. Read the graphic novel instead. You won't regret it.

The show's actually not half bad tbqh famaram.

Garth Ennis wrote the books and is listed as one of its executive producers. Say what you will about him but as comics writers go, he's quality

who are the leading man that Hollywood pushes?

There is still no Asian leading man in Hollywood.

"the jew fears the samurai" is not a meme

Is he a pedo

He grew up in Vancouver so...

(((Zac Efron)))

(((Seth Rogan)))

I honestly had forgotten what Americans looked like. Now the image of your country is 'generic Jewish face'. Sad.

There's nothing wrong with jewish people holy shit guys why dont you get your heads outta your asses!

Every movie is fucking (((capeshit))) & Rogan

Make Movies Great Again!!

>Don't watch a film where a majority of the senior writing, producing, and directing staff are jew.

>Don't watch it if it has openly Jewish actors or a lot of jew names in the cast (I allow one or two if they aren't mains-if they are mains bin it)

>Don't even talk about rogan films. Not only is he a shit and unfunny actor, he is insulting and crass. Top tier jew.

Support the white, non jew films, and asian films. Fewer of them around these days, but films by guy Richie, and other cult films tend to be free of the touch of the jew.

You do realize that most movies Seth Rogan is in he has either a direct Han in making or is made by one of his buddies. It's what's called a "stable" of actors. SR is a thing because he makes himself a thing. There's not agenda there besides one mans shitty ego.

cronenberg was a jew but he made actual movies. There are either capeshit, cop and buddy movies like fast and furious etc, or total arthouse loopy like 'the spirit of the arab is in the horse's mane and lifts the kites over the sand dune and I'm a gay' type shit.

Sounds good, but will NEVER work in America. Americans consume nothing but Zionist crap. All they know. The key is to support Assad, Russia, and Iran. Those are the Jews' biggest enemies. Remember, ISIS is Israel's army.

Hollywood is dead talent wise and creativity is at all time new low. This is what happens when nepotism and agendas are chosen over quality producers who might not fit in their plans

They are trying to keep the shit afloat as much as possible but younger kids really dont care anymore so they are losing their grip

Thanks for contributing, Sweden.

Exactly. Last film I really admired was Nolan's Batman. That's about it. Apocalypse Now, The Godfather, 2001 - THAT was Hollywood. Today it's all garbage, PC comic stuff and movies like (((denial))).

>TFW they shut down J-DAR
How to hell I'm supposed to know if certain films were more jewish than The Holocaust?

ooy vey

Why do you think they made Depp and Pitt look so bad with the divorces? Era of sexy white male actor is over.