Let them Debate

Seriously, what else do we have to lose.

our dignity

Why would you want to watch Gary Johnson strugle to remember basic geography and brag about riding a ike?

I'm afraid I have some terrible news...

This would be hilarious.

yes

I say let them. They only siphon votes from Hillary anyway, anyone who's pro-trump and knows his policies isn't changing their minds and going 3rd party

>beaten in viewership by reruns of ice road dump trucker sharks of orange vegas

As I said before, what else do we have to lose. Second, that actually sounds entertaining. Got anything against Dr. Jill Stein?

I have been waiting, cock in hand, eyes glued to the TV for six months waiting to see Hillary Rodham Clinton along with the Donald in the thunderdome. I am absolutely THROBBING at this event, and I'll be damned if two no-name nobodies are going to stand in the way of the match of the century!

Two-party puppet state.

That ship sailed a while ago.

>Tfw you realize that they are both pretty much the same candidate
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>BORDERS ARE RACIS
>DONT WORRY ABOUT ISIS
>LETS HOLD HANDS AND LISTEN TO IMAGINE BY JOHN LENNON
They would agree on 90% of things.

Not really.

When it comes down to it, Johnny Aleppo is a fucking aspie and Jill Stein is a true neutral politician who just talks shit on twitter

The main thing being she's against nuclear power.

The future of Earth is 'first world developments' capatalism on every inch of the world. I'd like it to be like in the retro futurism sketches than copy and pasted 'Home Depot/McDonalds/$fashionable clothes+restraunts' across the lands.

To save the forest, rivers, and other ecosystems you need nuclear power, heavy automation, desalination for clean and abundant potable water, and easy way to smelt/recycle metals.

You'd remove lots of surface streets, reduce pollution, and give back a lot of land/animal migratory shit as highways are reclaimed because of $something_better.

But instead she lives in the typical liberal blue pill fantasy world of 'look at me, i'm doing feel good stuff'.

Shit won't change the world, just lower the respect for US leaders even more.

fpbp

cant we just use thorium reactors?

>Shit won't change the world, just lower the respect for US leaders even more.
Even more than having Donald Trump nominated in the first place?

They're both actually on the spectrum, so we'd probably have a lot to lose. Not to mention that Johnson was a Clinton plant designed to steal voters from Republicans, so he's got that going for him.

If Carter wasn't clinging to religion tightly to balance nuclear progress on the side of 'going to hell' we might all have a neighborhood thorium reactor maintained by an technocratic civil service.

Carter was under Admiral Rickover's first crew on the first nuclear submarine when all this now retro futurism scene was fresh and when the height of engineering really became profitable as the Cold War began.

I encourage you to watch the PBS documentary of Rickover to see this dude in his own words about America's nuclear fortitude before it became scary to the masses via cold war propaganda. Dude was the type of no shit non-pc military men of a bygone era.

>90251135
Trump effectively hit 'reset' on the Republican party of no-homos and hypercapitialistic Jesus.

Let them fight!
>Let them fight!
Let them fight!
>Let them fight!
Let them fight!
>Let them fight!

Why does the Libertarian party logo look like it should belong to a shitty college basketball team from Utah?