Just girly things.jpg

drop your best Just Girly Things pictures guys, I need to expand my collection and the collections of all Cred Forumsaks

NO DEPRESSING WAR ONES PLEASE

Probably a slide thread but oh well.

Sorry mate. It's most of what I have.

nooooooooooooooooooooo

>tfw you're a Goebbels waiting for your Hitler

laughed at this one

;_;

That is gay as all fuck. It should just have been one of the numerous pictures demonstrating his influence over the entire German people

fucking kek

This one really makes me tear up. It's painful.

this ones pretty good lmao

This one is my favorite.

yesss

That was wrong for you to post and then to make
The Great War should never be talked about like this

>Criticizing Hitler

I mean, yea, but he's already so shit over in our culture it looses all its meaning to anyone off board. This one is way better, more useful Don't see this one alot, but I think it's also pretty great. God, those Asians and their head scarves are so cool. Remember the roof koreans? That's the first thing they did, was tie a piece of cloth around their heads. Asian culture is so based.

There's lots of Goebbels mate. Any white identifying, male media person is Goebbels. Hitler was one in, god, what do you think, 10 billion at the least?

Wtf is this justgirlthing shit? I saw it before, most of them seem to be normal human being things, where are they coming from? Is it a clickbait FB thing? Magazine?

Feeling safe when a boy drives is a girl thing? The fuck?

Idk, some normie blog thing about the fascingating life of modern girls, that got meme'd on hard.
You know, just shallow shit like "when boys help u choose ur clothes ;;)))" "omg i know that! my bf helped me pick out clothes and it was the cutest thing omg!!!"

humorous deconstruction of pampered 1st world problems. the juxtaposition of horrifying trauma from war and dumb shit people post on social media. It mostly criticism of the "Just Girly Things" caption picture using dark humor.

t. SJW who wants to control how others speak

>Tfw a hundred years after Trump's war to unify the American continent, internet memelords will make funny captions about your friends dying.

It's the cycle that feeds itself mate. Honestly can't wait.

Yeah yeah i understand what's being posted here just curious where all the top halves come from

no clue,i just googles "just girly things" and there's millions of pics in that style.

omg this is hilarious, womens problems just dont mean shit, hot chicks have no concept of fucking horrible reality

tfw you take the meme to seriously.

I see

still does not change what i said

you could actually apply this thinking to anything. the thing is that these Just Girly Thing pics are a perfect conduit for this sort of satire. It's fucking satire aimed at the relatively minor issues people face is the peaceful 1st world. A lot of the things said in the just girly things memes could easily apply to men as well as women. No need to get you panties in a knot mate.

justgirlythings.tumblr.com I think

does this count

oh yes.

dude i work at a hotel, i have women complain if they see one ant in their bed

Stop arguing

never

lets go dark then

best one I've seen so far

Keked and checked

This one always gets me.
You can see on his face, the look of terror and distress at knowing he will probably never leave that hole in the ground without being gassed or mowed down by a machine gun.

that one huts bro, poor old man those women will never relate

how do you do that?

Fuck Me. This gave me the feels.

What?

its all blurry then you click and its mr hitler

the image

Thumbnail looks different to the image

It's a fuckup with the servers. It happens sometimes when two images have the same filename but different extensions. Chance the extension of that image from png to jpg and see what happens.

This one hit me pretty hard tbqh

I thought it happened when two files are uploaded to the same board at the exact same millisecond. It lead to pic related.

That might be a reason too but lately it's been two images with the same filename but different extensions.

>criticizing hitler is forbidden
>criticizing Mohammed is forbidden
see something similar?

What the fuck happened to Cred Forums in the last 12 hours that suddenly turned it into reddit 2.0?

I've seen the following threads on the front page
>give me your girly things memes
>at what age is smoking weed degenerate
>confessions and theory from a leftist
>please mods restrict our freedom of speech under the guise of shitpost management
>cuck ad.shill
>a steak n shake ad
>can niggers love (actually good thread but still incredibly unusual)
>le centrist position superiority thread

All just on the front page. What the fuck is happening to this once great board?

We need to make Cred Forums great again, fast.

Woops, already posted here:

Because women are too emotional to drive I guess? I guess Saudi Arabia is right?

Similar

>Knowing what reddit looks like

Ok kid
got anything to contriboot?

Fuck if my death was made into a joke, I would laugh beyond the grave with them mate.

Yeah, noticed that too. The last /nsg/ thread got flooded with ledditors as well. It's pretty sad

6 billion

Someone near the end of the thread should upload all of these (or at least good ones) into an archive, so people can send them over to all those "justgirlythings" sites.

More like "when a ripped 8/10 Chad doesn't want to talk to your ugly ass so you take it as shyness"

Becoming a meme after your death is how the internet generation attains immortality. Bringing many a smile through suffering is truly poetic.

it really makes you think when a hot chick is bitching abought how her shoes dont match

This was during WWII, so there was no real fear of gas, I think, but yeah, I'm guessing this was the Eastern Front so he was afraid of Ivan coming in to slit his throat with a spike bayonet, he might have been ashamed to die, honestly. If that were me, I'd be the same.

>This was during WWII, so there was no real fear of gas

Well fuck me. I wasn't paying close enough attention. And I'd be the same as well.

Still up?

Women are objectively terrible drivers. I assume you're a woman or you've never rode with a woman before