Is she trying to look cute on purpose to gain more views? What's the dillio with Charisse?

Is she trying to look cute on purpose to gain more views? What's the dillio with Charisse?
Should I send her money?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvepPH7wuHA
ucp.org/resources/from-the-medical-director-s-desk/genetics/
youtube.com/watch?v=yidkF4WQkAw
cerebralpalsy.org/about-cerebral-palsy/types-and-forms
cerebralpalsy.org.au/what-is-cerebral-palsy/types-of-cerebral-palsy/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq0wkkmjy7o
fac
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/incredible-inspiring-video-body-builder-8835596
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6vJxguaBd6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would bang her desu. Those moans would be glorious.

I wasn't planning on masturbating today.

you guys have problems

this isn't politics btw

Cred Forums - politically incorrect, not politics exclusive

good goys ruin your genetic heritage

fuck i have mix feelings about this

Motherfuckers!

Do you think her pussy's as crooked as her hands?

Cerebral paulsy isn't based on your genetics it's a defect caused during the development in the womb

I have feels Cred Forums.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvepPH7wuHA

the only one exploiting her exploitation of her own condition is you

okay fámalam

ucp.org/resources/from-the-medical-director-s-desk/genetics/

>Both the authors of the article and the experts from Australia agree that genetics is a factor in some, perhaps many, cases of cerebral palsy.

Cerebral palsy isn't a genetic disorder. That being said, fucking her would still be highly degenerate and worthy of a good ol' gasing.

Jesus tap dancing Christ you're both wrong. It's caused by a lack of oxygen at birth. Because I was premature, I have a very mild form. At worst, I walk crooked.

I once volunteered in a program where some 35 year old had been born with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck. She had no use of her arms, hands, legs, feet, or even vocal cords. She moved the wheelchair with her head.

So with all disabilities it has different forms of severity. Most people don't even think much of it when they see me because I don't bear any significant damage despite almost dying.

This gal looks to me to be somewhere between mild and moderate.

So, it's ok to have sex with them? Where is /gif/ when I need them. Also, won't sje accidentally drop our child on the floor?

Wow learn to read. These genetic factors CAUSE the CONDITIONS which cause there to be a premature or otherwise eventful birth, and said damage that RESULTS in cerebral policy. Moron.

>giving a disabled girl pleasure is degenerate

>those tits
>cute face
>yet completely broken as a specimen

Nature has a cruel Humor.

Can you elaborate on this m8? I'm writing a book where the main character's love interest is a girl with a mild form of cerebral palsy and she walks crooked too, but I researched a little bit and didnt find any form of cerebral palsy so mild. Everyone seemed to have speech impediments and some other weird shit. Is it possible that a person with cerebral palsy has only one leg affected by it?

yo what the fuck

Her brain is 100% a-ok. She can consent.

well what do you want her to do? look ugly on purpose? stop being a fucking retard.

Gassed.

>breeding with people who have these genetic factors increasing the risk of cerebral palsy some how doesn't ruin your genetics

que?

Stop it Cred Forums.
I will not let you make me fantasize and get turned on by a retard.
Dammit!
Stop it!

Imagine if she had a seizure while riding your dick.

I would totally marry a retard to get US citizenship fair and square.

It would appear that the BBC wins again m8s. Nothing more to see here.

youtube.com/watch?v=yidkF4WQkAw

Can I buy your sister as a mail order bride. The contract will be one fug per day for 6 months and she can leave.

Now that's all I can think about.
STOP IT Cred Forums!!!

NO!

I'd love to. I'd suggest you start by looking up the different classifications of cerebral palsy and whether it is spastic or non spastic. I was born with a slight difference in the length of one leg. I wear insoles to correct this. But this is not conclusively linked to my palsey. My severity is mild; I have full functioning limbs and do not need any adaptive equipment. I run or bike daily

cerebralpalsy.org/about-cerebral-palsy/types-and-forms

Next, I would look into the types. If you want to write a book and be accurate I'd suggest you spend a lot of time here:

cerebralpalsy.org.au/what-is-cerebral-palsy/types-of-cerebral-palsy/

My cerebral palsy is spastic. It effects all four of my limbs. It often makes my muscles feel stiff and nonresponsive. I know I don't have the other forms because I don't make involuntary movements

Spastic effects most people (70%) with the disorder. I sometimes describe the results as looking/sounding like I'm drunk. Sometimes I have a crooked gait when I walk or run. Sometimes I posture my body (hands or arms) awkwardly. Sometimes I slur my words. This is most common when either a) I'm tired and not keeping it in check or b) working out or running or working and I'm taxing my muscles more. It takes a lot of focus to hide my "symptoms". I often find that the only people that notice either have it themselves or work in disability services.

There is some research on whether or not it effects muscle tone and how it effects conditioning but I'm fit-ish and healthy and can move quickly and walk without pain or suffering. To help, I often wear an insole to correct my height difference and focus on maintaining my posture. A lot of times I catch myself leaning forward as I walk and so I just keep reminding myself to stand up.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I bet she still has her hymen intact

Definitely dropped

This isn't the point you were trying to make, and if it was, you made it poorly.

I'd also like to add that obviously it's hard on me when people notice, and when I've worked manual labor jobs (a cook, warehouse etc) during college the symptoms are obviously more noticeable. Sometimes I tell people sometimes I don't. I don't want them to feel guilty which is the usual response. Most people don't think a 6'5 skinny guy who looks normal at first glance could have this type of disability. But like I said, it ranges. I've learned to realize I'm actually blessed given the alternative

To tl;Dr your first question, not everyone with palsy has that leg difference, but because palsy is often caused by birth and developmental issues/premature births, a lot of people have it. Different types can also effect a person's gait.

M-maybe it's just her therapist/helper/coach? Fuck! Can't girls have black friends without you freaking out?

I also have CP and second this user.

>I also have CP
MODS!

link pls

Not to be insensitive but how well do you "hide" it? I often worry that if I slip up during an interview or something important, the interviewer will think I'm either doing a shot before I come in or have a disability I'm not disclosing (which is technically true; I don't disclose it as a disability and never have for various reasons)

I can't believe I went through this many videos to find out if that google was her boyfriend

hes not
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq0wkkmjy7o

some beta named chris is

RUINED

Are disabled girls still okay if they made themselves disabled?

She would make a great bartender, even though Michael J. Fox couldn't be beat for the best martinis.

I bet her pussy and ass stink though. No way she's cleaning properly with those arms

No, but her hand jobs must be top tier.

I should also add given my second link, that even though the doctor said I'm purely spastic-type, I've always thought I may have slight ataxia (damage in cerebellum) too. This technically would make my "type" as "mixed". I have always had problems with balance and when I go to paint or write or do something with my fingers, I will often shake a little. Not like a Parkinson's shake, but a tremor. I'll never be a surgeon. My handwriting is atrocious. But still, I am ok.

The balance thing might also be because I had a rrwlly bad ear infection - I've heard tubes and damage can cause issues? But given the tremor I'd definitely say I could also be a smidge ataxic. Could be another dimension for your character to have to cope with; I've had to learn a lot on my own about my "disability"

She has a queue of white knights who would love to be with her though.

I thought CP posts weren't allowed here.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Pls - Ian is gay af. His flaming homosexuality was enough to bake those cookies without even using the oven.

kek

Thank you for all of this m8, greatly appreciate it.

I saw your earlier post after I posted this - you scored the first and best thread kek fair and square.

imagine how much shes gonna sperg when she orgasms

No problem, happy to help anything that furthers the education of disabilities. Especially cerebral palsy

laughing at retarded people is where i draw the line. but it wasnt always that way...

>Be me, about 20 years old...
>At the pub with some m80s, we start talking to some nice gals
>We're all sitting on stools at a table, im talking to this qt blonde girl
>after a while chatting we've all paired up and we decide to head back to my m8s place
>waiting in the parking lot for the girls to finish up in the bathroom by the girls' car
>blonde i was talking to is staggering a little, walking kindof wonky
>she takes out her keys and says "ok, i'll drive", all chirpy like
>i say really loudly "oh nah, sorry i never get in a car with a drunk driver, i'll just walk back"
>Her friend gives me devil-eyes and says "shes got cerebral palsy, you fucking asshole"

mfw

i did not get laid.

>Her friend gives me devil-eyes and says "shes got cerebral palsy, you fucking asshole"

I hope you replied with "an even bigger reason not to get into the car cunt"

im convinced there is no degree of fucked up a woman can be to where no man would reproduce with her
even the most hideous, cunty and vile women on this planet tend to find mates and have kids. Let alone an actually cute girl with big tits in her prime who just gives off slightly retarded vibes from cerebral palsy

savage

Fat women.

true dat

she's got good genetics. her sister is a solid 8/10 slampig.

I haven't followed these girls in a while but IIRC the sis moved like 1000 miles away from the rest of the family. probably got sick of babysitting charisse all the damn time

you're not wrong. Its a strange phenomena. Guys are very desperate

>should I send her money?
are you a cuck? if so, go ahead

You can tell all her family and friends are sick of her tard shit. She will have to settle for a nig nog.

her sister is hot AF

Was in one of these threads a while back. Shouldve screencapped the convo but I didn't.
user 1: What does she have??
user 2: Pancakes by the looks of it
kek'd so hard I chuckled about it for a few days

low test detected

its only thick if she has an ass n shit

thats just bad

>Physical disability =/= mental disability

She's not a "retard"

yep wood smash

You should've. That was a day brightner

so tolerant

thats my favorite type of body idk why

solid but soft i guess

Charisse is way hotter. What the fuck is wrong with your tastes?

ty user, i've been looking for this image

Are you stupid or what? She's fucking disgusting, she looks like a typical lower class slav whore. The retard is way more cute.

no problem nigga

it's called fertile

what the fuck did you just say to me

>Cred Forums's going to make fun of an innocent girl with Cerebal Palsy just trying to celebrate her little dog's birthday: her one best friend who truly loves her for who she is and would die for her in this God-forsaken amoral world.

Do zobaczenia w piekle, ty skurwysynu.

Though call, but persons with disabilities should be taken out back and put down swiftly but painlessly.

face wise charisse is hotter, but her sister has nice thighs and ass

someone edit the dog into pepe

>her one best friend
You assume people with Cerebral Palsy don't have friends? Wow...nice

keep trading pics pls

>Now Cred Forums wants to fuck her sister in an effort to live out a Nazi Eugenic Cuckqueen fantasy.

noice

face & voice > ass & tits

She will eventually get old, you know?

if she had a hotter face

There is no different between this poor girl and Chris chan.

Both didn't choose their disabilities. Both didn't choose their family, upbringing, etc.

She shouldn't get special treatment to be honest. If you arent willing to make that same post in defense of Christian Chandler then shut the fuck up hypocrite

1/10.

>not wanting to fuck both

I must now break you for your seed like my Babushka's chicken pet eggs, user-comrade.

no dont

found her sis:

fac
ebook.com/karlee.hogan.79

looks like she's got a dirtbag BF now

havent found a twitter or instagram yet

rare merchants?

I dont have a facebook account

ig is private.
karleeradoxoxo

Absolutely true. No one is posting videos of males with cerebral palsy trying to make pancakes.

just make a burner account, all her shit is public

arent they from Alabama or some shit
you just know she's had 8 Cleetuses inside her in the back of a pickup truck at a college football game 4 hours after going to church and then Chik fil A

This is so bad that it has to be a true story.

I must, user-comrade. The enemies of Christianity are at the gates and I must have strong little ones.

hahaha

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/incredible-inspiring-video-body-builder-8835596

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6vJxguaBd6c

Because real men don't do their own pancakes?

You're a big girl

The quality of women is improving I see