Is there a more redpilled celebrity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Turkish_embassy_attack_in_Ottawa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Power
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

armenian mafia is siding with trump not surprising

Mel Gibson's pretty redpilled.

the mafia died in the 80s

your thinking of italians and they kind of integrated but also yeah kindof dwindled

but armenians have like a thing going on the west coast iirc

> celebrity
> post a literally WHO manlet

He's not a Manlet wtf

>dropped from SEAL training
>never saw combat
>struts around like an operator
LITERALLY a beta

literally who?

>degenerate coke snorting, prostitute hiring, binge drinking, "career poker player" living on dads trust fund
>red pilled

Yeah, nah

I appreciate the way his chauvinist antics trigger lefties, but he is in no way redpilled.

Didnt this guy have like 3 heart operations?

Stop saying redpilled so much, you fucking homos

Literally redpilled af

James Woods and Clint Eastwood

He is a manlet.

they have a serious middle eastern blood-feud going on with the turks so while they may seem trashy they are an excellent ally against the kebab

I don't think so desu

TARK THE SHARK NIGGAS

Literally jealous. Keep crying. You'll never become so successful as him.

trust fund kid who blows his money on whrores
nothing redpilled here

>redpilled
>literally lies about being a navy SEAL
>lies about playing poker
>ugly as fuck trust fund baby knows no way to actually make money and bleeds his daddies bank dry daily, essentially the male equivalent of a spoiled slut

Seems pretty redpilled to me, what would you do if you had all the money in the world ? Spend it on an Xbox and PS3?

playstation 2 and medievil 2 bitch

long as he hates muslims im cool with the guy ill throw hookers off of roofs all day with him

this

he's an illusion

>redpilled

>someone having a laugh

You NEETS are not familiar with this concept

BASED

yeah they literally sieged a turkish embassy in our country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Turkish_embassy_attack_in_Ottawa

kind of annoying actually, take your beef somewhere else (see: air india)
but yeah i was referring to this though en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Power

He pounded that thick ass into a creamed pulp, alpha as fuck

Which one of you did this, Kek.

That's a ladyboy with him in Thailand.

I know cucks like him, saw them in the military every day. Wishes he saw combat, never did, and never will.

nice info had not seen that

You guys have made me lose faith in pol. You always bitch about girls wanting black guys and then when a white guy gets them you still bitch? What do you faggots want? Ya'll are just jealous because he's living the dream, meanwhile you're all probably
>33 year old kissless virgins

>Armenian
>White

>inb4 armenians aren't white waaahh
Are Italians and Anglos not white also? Not everyone who isn't blonde blueyed is a shitskin.

Those bitches don't want him, they want thr money, paying whores to be around you is pathetic

>celebrity

>mothers maiden name ends in -ian

Welcome to the club, conrad

Celebrity? I see Trump and that heart-diseased coke monkey Dan "Daddys Money Manlet' Bilzerian.

you guys have it all wrong i want this nigger on a billboard in every muslim country telling them how shitty their life is

>Noone has posted based James Woods
>Or Mel
>Or Gary Oldman
Oldman's apology was so sarcastic and lacking that it cannot be found in its original form

oh the pro war dude who literally shat himself to avoid draft.

I'm not even bitching about him getting chicks.

Did you read my post? I attacked him for lying about military experience he doesn't have, lying about being a professional poker player, and not having any actual marketable skill to make money.

That's it.

Nothing else.

Learn to fucking read you god damn idiot, Dan. Not only are you too stupid to make money, but you can't even comprehend a sentence properly you illiterate dipshit.

Stop sucking your own cock on the internet.

>he really thinks that Cred Forums is mad about white guys not getting le pu$$y wu$$y
Holy FUCK! How do you stay on Cred Forums and not become infinitely red pilled on traditionalism? DUMB FUCKING AMERISHIT, that's how! Get out of my fucking country!

Who is this? Really, I don't know

He is essentially the most famous male instagram user.

"red pilled"

blizeran.. my wall just got 10% softer

Whats he famous for? Is he famous like hilton or actually did something?

definitely a manlet

dude is like 5 foot 5

He buys the most expensive prostitutes in the world with his dads money and takes pictures.

About it.

He's done nothing.
He's a professional poker player and tried to become a Navy Seal and failed horribly

He just takes over the top photos with models for instagram

He's famous for his social media mostly. Allegedly he's a "pro poker player", but he's never won anything.

He dropped out of seal training, had 3 heart attacks before 30 and hasn't worked a day in his life.

That being said however, he's pretty based for a person, who never actually had to struggle for anything in his life, most of the people that hate him, would have probably OD'd if they had his father's money and lifestyle.

JUST

5'9"
FIFY

5'8" probably

He's famous for being rich and posting lots of selfies with prostitutes and being rich.

Chuck woolery

his dad is a famous corporate raider from the 1980s who got in trouble with the IRS and now lives on some Caribbean island. IIRC he's a wanted criminal for all the dirty money he's got stashed all over the place and can't re-enter the US.

Dan lives off of his dad's dirty money and claims that he earns it all playing poker.

HOLY SHIT hes based. pol would you became his fuckboi if you had a chance? be honest

Uh? No. I'm not a fucking faggot.

I've actually met Bilzerian though, I live in LV in a high rise he rented at for a time. He had his goat up in his unit and shit. I thought he was pretty cool up until I found out he lies about everything to mask what an ambitionless loser he is.

The Russian mafia is alive and well, and not just in Brighton beach.

Yeah James Woods
Who the fuck is this wanker

He's a female Paris Hilton. He's famous for being famous.

fuck yeah chris evans

Didn't Mel Gibson call some jew an oven dodger ?

He is. Just look at him. He has Little Man Syndrome written all over him. From his profile picture, to the clothing he wears, to his meticulously groomed beard, to him hitting the gym way too much, you can tell that he gives off that vibe of trying too hard to compensate for something. From the photos I him I've seen - I'd say it's likely his height.

Mel Gibson

beards are just the chin of weak-chin people

Why does everyone say Mel Gibson is redpilled?

Anything else worth mentioning?

Basically a self made, succesful christian man with nine kids, who bitches about jews in Holywood in the open. There is a reason why he hadn't played in anything since he made his displeasure known.
A perfect example how you have to shut and march to the tune otherwise you are done in Cronywood bussiness.

Thank you, I'll look deeper in this matter.

Winona is one of us though, she is certainly someone who likes seclusion, she has enough money, she keeps to herself, she is, basically, like a NEET, a person that does not fit in this society, like many of us

He called the arresting officer at his DUI 'Sugartits' and told her Jews were responsible for all the wars in the world

he also told his ex wife he hopes that she "gets raped by a pack of wild niggers"

not to mention he is a god tier director

Is there a more pathetic loser?

Prostitutes are the only honest women.

He'll never let you suck his dick

MOAR Scully pls

Ah, based gibby

I met him in Prague, he was 5'8 with boots on

that wasn't the mafia though
it was part of several international sieges on turkish locations with the goal of reviving genocide awareness towards the one that was done to us. Since the (((media))) would only talk about the holohoax, every other genocide faded far into the background.

these attacks were done by the Armenian Revolutionary Army and the Justice Commandos of the Armenian Genocide, now both defunct.

My father knows one of the guys who was part of that siege on the Ottawa embassy. He and the others were freed after 25 years in prison. He now lives in Toronto with his family.

Alfa in the middle.

>Cred Forums will always complain
that's the redpill

Why didn't he give any food to Trump?

>tfw I have met the guy in the first pic

Damn son take your medication

Mafia literally means criminal organization, how Is that dead