>youtube.com/watch?v=U13wFbfT4ZM part #2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2146tlPyyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G4h3P-NjblE
youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtUvD1p5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump or Cred Forums btfo

I'm watching them, in total they're like 20mins.

report in after the first vid

Based indeed, seems like a bro.

yeah, a lot of what he's saying is straight forward and it's nice that he's vlogging shit for other coloreds to watch and think about

youtube.com/watch?v=I2146tlPyyQ
this guy went semi-viral recently

hope they get woke and stay woke

Australia/proxy stop man.. just stop

So why does Cred Forums hate every colored conservative person? There's never going to be an all white ethno state

honestly user, there's not much to talk about

/pol does like guys like Sheriff Clarke, sleepy doctor, pastor manning, and even Patrice O'neal back in the day...
but your thread doesn't really foster much conversation, you just linked 2 youtube videos
these videos ought to be spread to black sites
posting it here is just like preaching to the choir, we don't need to be convinced about Trump

these black Trump vlogs are for black folks who are on the verge of changing their minds and getting on board the train

You're not answering the question. Why does Cred Forums hate all conservative colored people and, you aren't the arbitrator on what belongs on a politically incorrect board in the first place.

Black nationalists are our friends and allies. We have no reason to hate them in our war against the globalist plutocracy

youtube.com/watch?v=G4h3P-NjblE

it's the opposite, Cred Forums fellates black conservatives more than white conservatives, even when they're dumb shits like Sotomayor

There is much to be discussed her to dispel the leftist narrative the black people are the victims of relentless white racism all the time, everywhere and that explains everything. Unless Cred Forums is a autistic hugbox your point is moot.

youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U

fucking leaf gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtUvD1p5U

Based, goes on epic rant on niggers

why black people always make commentary videos in their car?

not an argument

everyone knows this shit already
you didn't offer anything beyond linking 2 videos with no accompanying discussion, user

you just lazy posted

>Cred Forums is one person
fuck off back to the faggot factory that crafted you

4:30 if anyone is interested

true m8 so tomorrow I'll post better written post. since it obviously didn't get any responses and, no conjecture amongst the Cred Forums community. Enlighten me what does ever one know? You've also failed to answer why does Cred Forums hate conservative colored people....

Cred Forums is a collective conscious

Seems like a great guy. Hope he can influence the people around him.

memes you fucking idiot

lets make this go viral. lets get this big enough that the guy gets booked for TV spots and blog interviews. spread it

so as long as one person on Cred Forums hates conservatives = all pol? GTFO

oh wow

halfway through the first video, the longer it goes the better it gets. who is this dude?

proof there is a big difference between black people and niggers. this is not a nigger, this is a free thinker applying reason and facts

idk if hes a dumb shit but he has balls of titanium

you're right and Kek blesses it, this needs to be spread.. make it viral

seriously this guy really speaks plainly and hits a lot of points and its hard for anybody to disagree with him

BASED

bump

Man, I love uncle toms. They are a living testament to the fact that racism comes with realism.