Type 'american inventors' into google right now

type 'american inventors' into google right now

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/google-search-results-skewed-to-favor-black-americans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone's late to the party.

Oh fuck.

Wait...how did this happen?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REPLACE GOOGLE NOW

wow. this is fucking bullshit.

Now type "actual american inventors"

Now, type in 'european people art'

what sucks is if you call them out publicly for this, normies will just cry racism. theres literally nothing we can do.

Same question.

Like I get it, some black people are smart but at least salt and pepper the first ten on the list, goddamn. Fucking SJW shit is real in this country.

its google, what do you expect

Fuck you and your quitters spirit you sorry little cuck. It's the white mans smarts that got us into this shit, it's the white mans smarts that will get us out.

>yfw 'white american couple' in google images

>dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/google-search-results-skewed-to-favor-black-americans/
>A Google spokeswoman told The Daily Caller: “The results displayed in Search are algorithmically generated, and ranked based on a number of different factors including the frequency with which the search terms are mentioned across the web and the relevance of the websites that contain these search terms.”

so what do we do now?

googles BTFO

Also, thanks bud. That is relieving but goddamnit, we really need to figure out how to keep these fuckers in line. I usually consider myself a moderate but man, the more these black cocksuckers victimize themselves into power, the more rightwing I think.

Can it be day of the rope time now, senpai?

>google

its because of the phrase "african american"

Wtf I'm gay now

Hm, need more than a few minutes to consider that one. There's nothing any one of us could do alone, at the moment. Keep this embarrassment in mind and let it influence your daily workings to start.

Huh. Nice to see my workplace on pol.

That Google picture is inaccurate. Less than 1 in like 100 people I see at work are black

>its all googles
>its all males except one google chick
>inventions: snake oil, muh civil rights
pathetic

Lies. The knowledge graph should be adjusted to favor credible website, not what is popular.

>using google
>not realizing OP is spreading the search image algorithm covertly to everyone by having everyone search for it on google

It amazes me you niggers still fall for this kike shit

Why are you such a dumb cunt that you're openly censoring yourself?

Nigger.

Fuck me. You know, between slow subversion and outright war, I'd take the war. Niggers are using the same tactics the Jews have used for so long. We can't beat them at that game, so we have two choices:

-complete eradication (extremely pleasant but unlikely)
-slow subversion that reaches under their radar(problem: white people, for all our good, our big problem is our insistence on the beauty of individuality, independence, freedom. We're not driven to group up and help eachother defeat the threat ahead. Not at the moment anyways)

Type 'european people art' into google

>investors ahead of inventors
>here comes dat goy

>unlikely
Says who? Go make it happen. This shit ain't gonna start at Govt level. It's going to take ordinary people to start doing the work.

its not about self censorship I'm just spreading the subversion
if google wants to act like a google then they may as well be synonymous
nigger nigger nigger check these digits nigger 8-chan nigger

i love this board

oh cocks its real

I invented the baked potaco, it's a taco with all of the shit put in a baked potato. I also invented Hindi Nachos.

Right..

this is CTR level. fuck you OP

lol

Sip some more tea bongoloid, we've seen what happens when white people take what is ours, other white people step in and tell us to stop. We are our own worst enemy, see:
>We're not driven to group up and help eachother defeat the threat ahead

Although that is weird, if you google
>European Art
or
>European People
At least you don't get shitstains and Negroids.

John Browning fuck yeah

Is this meme magic?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Correct. if you type in "US inventors" you get many more white people.

such bs

With what? duckduck and the others aren't as appealing

no

we did it leddit!